PDA

View Full Version : How many eggs does it take for you?

ace
5th August 2004, 06:22 AM
What's the most eggs youve ever had to hatch to get the right pokemon? My record is 89 larvitar, the 89th was the first adamant one (!). It can be g/s too but mainly r/s.

Rudoku
5th August 2004, 09:29 AM
It took 30 eggs to get a female Totodile in my Silver game, 16 to get 3 in my Leaf Green. After that, it took 2 eggs to get an Adamant/Ijippari one with Hydro Pump and Rock Slide(I'm only leveling it to 50, so I needed Hydro bred on).

NightBlaze
5th August 2004, 11:21 AM
Well, Im at 42, and I still haven't gotten my Jolly Heracross, T_T, I don't like this game anymore...

Quagsire94
6th August 2004, 08:19 AM
Wow, I didn't realize just how obsessive I am. I am currentley on my 300th something Wooper egg, and have no plans of stopping anytime soon. Then again, maybe that's because I will only be satisfied with a male Wooper with Water Absorb and a Relaxed personality. Then there's getting the four max stats I want (HP, Defense, Special Defense, and Speed)...am I aiming for too much?

phaedrus
6th August 2004, 09:43 AM
Wow, I didn't realize just how obsessive I am. I am currentley on my 300th something Wooper egg, and have no plans of stopping anytime soon. Then again, maybe that's because I will only be satisfied with a male Wooper with Water Absorb and a Relaxed personality. Then there's getting the four max stats I want (HP, Defense, Special Defense, and Speed)...am I aiming for too much?

Why Relaxed?

Quagsire94
6th August 2004, 01:36 PM
Actually, I choose Relaxed not as much because of its effect (+Defense, -Speed), but because for some guys, I look for a nature that suits them (like what their real personality would be). Besides, if I were doing it purely looking at what stats his nature helped and hindered, I probably would end up with Relaxed anyway. After all, Quagsire's speed is kind of low as it is, and the one I plan to raise will be more defensive than anything (and I'm using EVs for his Special Defense).

Ferilian
10th August 2004, 01:59 PM
My Sapphire game loves me. My first Horsea I ever caught was holding a dragon scale, and the second Bagon I thiefed had one too. So, as you can probably guess, I've had a lot of luck with eggs. Usually the first five or so I hatch have a male with good nature and IVs. In fact, when I was breeding for a Mirror Coat Milotic, the very first egg I hatched was a modest male! :D

Puaru
11th August 2004, 04:09 PM
Ummm I had to do about 50 Doduo to get the right one.

the_dark_metagross
16th August 2004, 10:45 AM
took me about 70 to get a male pichu with a sassy nature and thunder