PDA

View Full Version : NES Classic series

SWAMPERT1
5th August 2004, 10:45 PM
In the NES Classic series, which game do you think is the best? I need to know because I havnt played any of the games except Super Mario Bros. and want to purchase one of the games. Please Help.

Reality
5th August 2004, 10:56 PM
Ummm I like Super Mario Bros....but I'd have to say Legend of Zelda : Link To The Past is pretty good too.

PNT510
5th August 2004, 11:09 PM
Out of all the games in the classic NES series the only one that is worth it IMO is Zelda.

Powarun
6th August 2004, 01:30 AM
YEah Zelda, its long, challenging and has a cult like status. You really can't go wrong with it.

Razola
6th August 2004, 01:41 AM
Zelda and maybe Mario.

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
6th August 2004, 03:59 AM
Zelda by a long shot. But if you want to be truly classic you play Pac Man.

PNT510
6th August 2004, 04:10 AM
Whatever you do, don't get Pac-Man. If you want Pac-Man on GBA get the Namco collection. It has Pac-Man and 3 other games.

Adz44
6th August 2004, 10:04 AM
I won't be buying any of the NES classics, because I already have them in one form or another. As for my favourite out of the lot, it would have to be Pac-Man. Simple, yet addictive gameplay. But, as Pants suggests, do not buy this one alone (unless you're a collector).

Pac-Man is more of an arcade classic, so I'll mention Super Mario Bros as well. Great game. It has been released several times already (for the NES, SNES (with All Stars), GBC and GBA (Super Mario Advance)), but if you don't have it, you should probably go for this one.