PDA

View Full Version : [P] "A Mime Is A Terrible Thing To Waste"

Yoh Asakura
6th August 2004, 12:49 PM
No, it really isn't.

A clowns *****. One of the most annoying things ever created by man.

1. Do you like mimes?

1) They annoy me. Not as much as a clown though.

Imagine if Mc Donalds mascot was a mime instead of a pedophile I mean clown.

mr_pikachu
6th August 2004, 12:52 PM
Meh, they're no worse than clowns. I'm not much for either of them, but at least I don't hate them.

fat man with a monkey
6th August 2004, 12:57 PM
I prefer mimes over clowns. They don't have sex with kids, and if you look away, you can't still hear them.

Zak
6th August 2004, 01:36 PM
Heh, there's a phobia word for fear of clowns. Anyway, mimes aren't as bad, IMO.

~Zak

itai
6th August 2004, 01:41 PM
Heh, there's a phobia word for fear of clowns. Anyway, mimes aren't as bad, IMO.

~Zak

Coulrophobia.

I don't really care much for mimes... They suck. It's not like they creep me out or like I want to kill them or anything, but they just aren't entertaining- which is basically their entire purpose.

phaedrus
6th August 2004, 02:22 PM
1. Do you like mimes? HAY OMG WATCH MEE TOUTCH AEER AZ IF THEER WAZ METAALZ!!11oneone. So no is my answer. Mimes suck

abunaidesu
6th August 2004, 03:34 PM
no because i hate people who never talk

Toxicity
6th August 2004, 03:55 PM
Mimes are annoying, but not as much as clowns. Sure, they freak me out, but clowns are worse. There's another thing you'll pretty much understand only if you've seen the movie Eurotrip:
Mimes > People pretending to be robots trying to be the equivelent of mimes

PS100
6th August 2004, 05:46 PM
Mimes are cool. Certainly not as f***ed up as clowns, which makes them good in everyone's book. Besides, you can annoy them and watch them try to convey their anger without speaking... Priceless.

PS

cd
6th August 2004, 07:56 PM
miming is a pretty worthless art it is barely entertaining

Zalika
6th August 2004, 09:10 PM
I hate mimes... What's the point in having them around? When I see one I just want to punch them so they will make a noise. Clowns are worse though.... :mad2:

~Zalika :sleep:

Crystal Mew
7th August 2004, 12:08 AM
I do not like mimes either. I think they are just as lame as clowns ;/ and I don't know how they can be silent for so long, I know I can't :no:

Jay
1st September 2004, 01:29 AM
1. i have never met a mime before, but by watching them on television they seem to be pretty big attention whores