PDA

View Full Version : .:.Raging Within Our Souls.:.(sign-ups) [Mature]

Toxicity
6th August 2004, 05:11 PM
I'm not abandoning my other two RPGs, until they fade from the first page because you guys refuse to post...

[I'm rating this Mature due to violence, language, and related content.]

Throughout its history, the continent of RPG in the TPM planet seemed peaceful, but only for a short while. After Ginger left and The Muffin Man soon went berserk for unknown reasons, everything fell downhill. Transition after transition of moderators took place, until Bulbasaur4 and Ultimate Charizard finally abolished TMM once and for all to the wastelands of the north part of the continent, where he ruled quietly until recently.

Everything seemed quite peaceful, and then the two moderators finally separated: Bulbasaur4 establishing herself the Resonian Empire to the east, Ultimate Charizard creating the Kingdom of Draconika in the western part of the continent. The two powers flourished over time, until TMM returned with an army established for revenge, to rule to continent for himself...

Citizens of the continent alike lived in peace within the southern part, until the soldiers under darkness began to ravage throughout town and city alike. Trade was declined because merchants feared outlaws and pirates. Armies for the two powers were formed, battling against the dark empire and even the other kingdom's soldiers. However, normal citizens show pride for whoever, regardless of residence and regardless of being within an army. As this war continues, everything seems to tighten at everybody's neck. When and how will peace be restored to a torn and divided continent? Will harmony come, or will war bring the three kingdoms to an end and establish a new chapter of history to the continent?

Here's some simple rules I know you'll follow:
*You can have up to 3 characters. As long as you have yourself, you're okay.
*Sure, it's rated mature, but I'm not allowing any sexual content.
*As long as you're not overly taunting any other members, you're okay.(only reason TMM is the way he is in the plot because it easily popped into my mind)
*Regardless of character's residence, they can have loyalty to any of the three or none.

Here's the easy sign-up forms we all love:
RPGer:
Screen-name:
Alias: (anything besides the SN you go by)
Alignment: (Bulbasaur4, Ultimate Charizard, TMM, or none?)
Appearance:
Personality:
Weapons/Spells/Pokemon/Digimon/etc.: (only thing is here is no guns, etc. or legendary Pokemon)
History:
Relationships:
Other:

Misc.:
Name:
Origin: (what book, movie, anime, etc. do they come from? Or are they made-up?)
Alignment:
Appearance:
Personality:
Weapons/Spells/Pokemon/Digimon/etc.:
History:
Relationships:
Other:

My SU:
RPGer:

Screen-name: Kikyo
Alias: Laura(to a few), Gothic(to those who have known her since her early days), anything else people will call her.
Alignment: None.
Occupation: Writer/Artist/Poet, Wanderer, Traveling Fortune Teller(sometimes), and Slayer of Evil.
Appearance: Kikyo stands about 5'1" with a lanky, lightly built body structure, despite her larger-than-normal chest size(shaddup, it's natural). She is often under an ethereal silver cloak, but that's only on the road. Her eyes are a deep forest green hidden behind silver glasses and her hair falls on top of her shoulders and deep dark brown in color with a few dark blue streaks dyed in. Her skin has a faint tan, but has some paleness within it. Her clothing normally consists of a dark blue top with white undershirt and black pants that seem to cover blue and grey shoes. Jewelry consists of six small silver hoop earrings(three on each ear lobe) and a silver choker with a celtic cross. Also on her face are two fading scars on her face that have come from shruikens being thrown offensively at her, but nobody asks.
Personality: Kikyo is a generally friendly, calm person, despite many people view her as a bit aloof because she's a bit shy and shows signs of grief. Pretty much quiet, she doesn't really want to talk to anybody about her buried emotions because of how she's been downcasted before. She seems a bit mature for her age, which can seem to cause a lot of stress.
Weapon: A simple bow and arrow. The has an almost unreadable script believed to be an ancient and extinct language, which according to Laura reads 'One soul, One destiny. The challenge shall be taken.'.
Spells: She can create orbs of shadow or water, and has some telekinesis(the basics: hiding within darkness, water, etc., telepathy, and some clairvoyancy).
Pokemon: Usually travels with Tsukasa(female Umbreon), Irmak(Turkish for 'river', female Vaporeon), Alaric(male Murkrow), and Senzafire(female Ninetales), but has others which might appear.
History: Kikyo was first around months before the downfall began, and has fled to it sometime after she came. She resided in the Resonian Empire's capital and got along with most of the users, except for those who have shown signs of cruelty to others or her, often traveling around and when back at the capital usually entertaining others with her stories. There was one mistake she had made, though, which she regrets: falling into a stupid, almost fatal attraction towards TMM, in which he eventually betrayed her, and the incident was how the scars were created. For months she was secluded to the house of hers, but she's now back and this time ready to get revenge, with whatever it takes.
Relationships: Open to any. Sisterly friend of Opaque Onigoori who has accompanied her on her travels. She only knows a slight bit of Mystic_clown's attraction towards her, and she has a thought that someday she may grow interest towards him.
Other: *shoots arrows at other*

I might get a Misc. character involved, but not right now.

Krystalline Kabutops
6th August 2004, 05:41 PM
Ooh, funs stuffs. I be in!

RPGer:

Screen-name: Opaque Onigoori
Alias: OO, Opaque, or Foster :o
Alignment: None, methinks
Appearance: About 5'6, dirty blonde hair, lanky build, with grey eyes. He wears mostly cargo shorts and t-shirts. Sometimes, in cold weather, add's a trenchcoat and boots.
Personality: He's pretty cocky, aways questioning his superiors. He's not one to follow others blindly, and he's got strong beliefs. He would rather debate than fight, however.
Weapons: A light, long Rapier, as well as a glave covered in spikes (Except on the palm and inside the fingers)
Spells: He can manipulate small amounts of metal/rock/wood/anything into amazing shapes.
Pokemon: A female Espeon, a female Dragonair, a male Kabutops, a female Gardevoir, a male Blaziken, and a male Typhlosion.
History: He's spent his days in the Resonian empire, climbing mountains. He's watched various people come and go, and is glad that (most) of hte better ones have stayed. He really doesn't have anything outstanding in his history, just numerous encounters with strange and fantastical monsters.
Relationships: He's known Laura since he joined, and has enjoyed her stories numerous times. A year or so ago he decided to accompany her on her travels. He treats her as a sister, but can't figure out what she thinks of him.
Other: Pie and cranberries, I suppose. *splashes them on Other*

Mystic_clown
6th August 2004, 11:26 PM
Save me a spot will ya?

The Muffin Man
7th August 2004, 01:34 PM
Oh I have to join this :D

Screen-name: The Muffin man
Alias: Mike, TMM
Alignment: o_o ...TMM...
Appearance: He used to be a relatively average guy...5'10, decent-sized build, brown hair and eyes, and glasses...but somehow, the evil that consumed him has twisted him to more suit his new inner-appearence...He wears armor as black as night, with spiked shoulders, and a long, flowing black cape. When out of his armor, he still wears all black, the clothing forming literally by the shadows...His eyes are a twisted reddish color, and his hair has turned black, as has his heart...
Personality: Again, he used to be a nice person, although a bit inflamatory at times. Now, he is a twisted, evil man with a black heart. He kills for the sake of killing, and sends out wave after wave of armies to take over. Although he WANTED to avoid B4 and UCs land, eventually the darkness consumed him so absolutely, he couldn't fight it...
Weapons/Spells/Pokemon/Digimon/etc.: Generally, he fights with a spear or staff, but carries a long sword as well. He knows many spells, some based off darkness and some off the elements(excluding light). His Pokemon include Rhydon, Onix, Slowbro, Tyranitar, Charizard, and Arbok, all used as guardians...He also has a Digimon avatar of himself, Raptomon...As well as his army of pokemon, digimon, and human soldiers.
History: His past is now shrouded in mystery, as if the memories of the nice person he once was before darkness slowly consumed him were all but eradicated from everyones memories. Very few people outside of B4s court even KNOW what he used to be like...and UC is the only one of his court with any clue.
Relationships: None...
Other: Arch evil-person-man-dude...o.o;

I hope he's not overpowered. I figured there's a REASON he was such a powerful force ^_^;; Don't worry, you know I HATE to power RP.

Bulbasaur4
7th August 2004, 05:08 PM
^^ Well I can't miss out on THIS! lol

RPGer:

Screen-name: Bulbasaur4
Alias: Kalah or B4
Alignment: I'll align with myself. Bulbasaur4
Occupation: Co-RPG Forum Ruler, Poet, Artist, Writer, and Therapist at times. lol
Appearance: 5'8, with a graceful yet athletic build. Her hair reaches down past her collar bone and is a mixture of various blondes and light browns. Her eyes are a startling sky blue to try to match her slightly tan skin. She wears a long sleeved, silky royal blue shirt that outstretches towards her wrists. Underneath this long sleeved silk shirt is a white tank-top like clothing, but it remains unseen. She wears a darker blue skirt that reaches slightly above her knees and is ruffled a bit. Bound to that is a black leather belt with a silver buckle, but it is tight to her and remains unseen since it is underneath the silk blue shirt. She usually wears no shoes (odd, yes) but occasionally she'll wear short cropped boots of leather. Around her shoulders upon travels is a dark blue robe with a hood. Around her neck is a silver chain with a single crystallic jewel upon it.
Personality: She tries to be calm and unbiased, but at times she can get very emotional. She has a strong sense of duty for her people, and will do anything to keep them safe from harm. She doesn't like titles much nor does she like to think of herself of a 'ruler' more than a leader. She tries to always be optimisitic even at times when she knows things will go bad.
Weapon: She carries a long, elegant silver sword heavily embroidered with a figure of a wolf. It's thin, light but deadly sharp and magic courses through it when she desires.
Spells: She has usage of the element of light, which she can summon light or create an orb of it. She also has a slight 'seer' power in which some times glimpses of what she should not see comes to her and she can see colors around people. Her mind is strong and cannot be manipulated, but she can communicate with almost anything.
Pokemon: (I'll use my oldies that I've always used!) Shade (F/Umbreon) is her constant companion, along with Omoki (M/Espeon) and Fenrir (M/Arcanine). At times she summons Far and Rail for traveling or heavy guard. (M/Charizard & F/Dragonair)
History: Her history is long and wide. What is known to the users of today, was that she has been a moderator for quite some time. She was there before the RPG forums were created. Little else is really remember or known... except that she's currently there, making a few RPGS and participating in many. She has history with many people with in the RPG forums as well...
Relationships: Gav (Ultimate_Charizard) has long been her ally and good friend. TMM was her friend, and she always tried to be neutral with him and tried to bring out the 'good' in him, but found it impossible in the raging age anymore...
Knows the Ronin Outlaw (Jeff) very well and respects him. She missed him silently when he was gone as well. (I'll add any more relationships if any wants to add with me! )
Other:

Arnen
7th August 2004, 05:13 PM
Hi MC! ^_^ I'll join too, gimme a day or two to make a char (yes, takes me awhile if ya haven't already noticed XD)

Toxicity
8th August 2004, 02:03 AM
Yay, I have people that like my ideas.

OO: Accepted. I'll edit my form to go along with yours.

TMM: Accepted.

Bulba: Also accepted.

M_c and Nab: I'll save for you two.

Outlaw JT
8th August 2004, 07:16 AM
RPGer:

Screen-name: Outlaw JT
Alias: Outlaw, Jeff(to a very select few)
Alignment: None, although he has unknown ties to all three kingdoms
Appearance: 6'4", short mildly curly red hair, short red mustache/goatee, average build. He wears a black hooded cloak, black pants, and a dark forest green shirt. When he prepares for battle he puts on a mythril chain shirt for protection.
Personality: Around those he doesn't know he is quiet and observant. He has a strong sense of honor and justice. He has sworn to use his blade to defend those who cannot defend themselves. While he is always on the side of good he can become a bit righteous on occasion
Weapons: an elegant and powerful long sword that was presented to him by the people of the province of Zoids, long curved dagger, short bow
Spells: He knows a powerful defensive spell that allows him to summon an energy shield around himself and anyone next to him (the shield is impenetrable but it is impossible to attack even with magic while under the shield). He can manipulate the woods to a moderate degree; calling vines, bushes, or trees to his aide when needed. He has the ability to speak to his own pokemon and to animals in the wild (he can't speak to other peoples pokemon).
Pokemon: Wolf(m-mightyena), Jazz(m-rattata), Prier(f-charizard), Duncan(m-lanturn), Kiva(f-marshtomp), Strings(m-bulbasaur)
History: A long time ago, before the kingdom of RPG was divided, he was one of the knights of the realm. He was once friends with all three rulers before TMM or U_C came to power. The first time TMM came to power, he noticed his friend seemed to change. TMM grew with his power and started forgetting where he had come from. When TMM struck out with his power against the Zoids province with unjust reason, Outlaw stood up to him. TMM banished him from the kingdom without cause while the other rulers of RPG were not watching. He returned and slowly amassed a rebellion to overthrow his former friend who he saw as becoming corrupt with his power. It was a long struggle that cost the lives of many faithful RPers from the Zoids province. Eventually however, their rebellion succeeded and TMM was removed from power. Sometime after this, Ginger left and U_C rose to power. Seeing at long last the kingdom was at peace, Outlaw disappeared into the wilds. He said farewell to his friends as he was going on a journey to bring peace to other lands that were in turmoil. On his travels he heard news of TMM's return to power. He had thought TMM had amended his ways before he left and became the kind (if somewhat reactionary) soul he had once known so he decided to let things be and continue his journey. By the time he learned TMM's evil ways had continued U_C and B4 had already defeated TMM. It wasn't until recently that he learned TMM had raised an evil army to conquer RPG. Upon learning that, he set out to return to RPG. He wants to help save the kingdom from TMM's evil and to do his best to reclaim his friend Mike from the darkness that consumes him.
Relationships: He has long been good friends and allies with U_C and B4. For a time he was even involved with Kalah though that time has passed. He is also friends with Mike, at least the Mike that was before he obtained power and became consumed by darkness.
Other: few remain who remember him personally but his deeds are well known

The Muffin Man
8th August 2004, 11:50 AM
RPGer: PokemasterMike 2/PMM2/Pee Emm Emm Too
Screen-name: PMM2
Alias: Mike..
Alignment: B4
Appearance: His hair is short, and slightly messy...His eyes are a dark brown, and his clothes are tattered and dirty. He seems to be malnurished, and has a weak, thin build, almost sickly. His skin is a pale white, and he is all in all a very sickly looking young man. His pants are tattered, especially around the feet/heels/cuffs...
Personality: He is a nice guy, unlike the evil TMM. Although constantly plagued with a hacking cough, and sudden pains, he is a calm and nice young man. Though a bit timid, he will stand up beside his friends. He is much the opposite of TMM...
Weapons: A long sword, engraved with ancient scriptures...
Spells: Basic elemental magics, but they're weak due to his sickly state...
Pokemon: Graveler(Rocky VII, m), Houndoom(Doomsday, m), Gyarados(Kraken, f), Tauros(Fullcharge, male), Bulbasaur(Bulb, f), and Squirtle(Surfer, f)
Digimon: Gomamon and Tentomon
Etc: Being an avid Spider-man RPer, he's willed those powers into himself...although unfortunetly, due to his enfeeblement he's nothing more than a normal human...for now...
History: He is the 'good' side of TMM, the shadows splitting him into two beings, although the dark side being fed, the light side slowly withered up and nearly died...a kind traveler(Kalah?) helped him back to health, but his health was due to the plague of evil that his other half had. As he travels, and gains stronger, TMM weakens...until the inevitable final battle...When he became one of the three rulers, his body began to ache, and a powerful well of evil began to consume him. Within weeks, he was absolutely consumed, and the good in TMMs heart was all that remained.
Relationships: Kalah is his best friend, as well as Jeff, UC...but has always wished more with Kalah, and feels as if he has betrayed her.
Other: Is TMMs "Good" side, allowing the evil to flourish and swell until it consumed him.

Hope this is OK ^^;;

Bulbasaur4
9th August 2004, 09:38 AM
I drew this last night. It DID look good with my watercolor pencils...
until I added the water. ^^;; Still try'n to get the hang of those things.
But anyway... enjoy! (if you can)

The kingdom to the left is TMM's and the little part of the kingdom to the right is U_C's. The person is supposed to be Bulbasaur4, with her Umbreon shade and a faerie ^^;

[attachment deleted by admin]

Perfect Chaos
9th August 2004, 11:17 AM
Hmm...this seems interesting...save me a spot please...for now

-$∑@π

Mystic_clown
9th August 2004, 05:43 PM
RPGer:
Screen-name: Mystic_clown
Alias: MC
Alignment: Bulbasaur4
Appearance: He’s got light torques hair which reaches down to the centre of his back and is tied into a ponytail and brown eyes. He wears a snappy red suit with a yellow undershirt, a green and black striped bow tie and a red top hat with a blue ribbon around the base and a black question mark on the front. He also wears black, Italian shoes, white gloves. He has a yellow scarf hanging from his pocket and a playing card in the band on his top hat.
Personality: He’s a total joker. He’s got a great sense of humour and is a nice guy in general. He can be a bit insensitive at times, but he doesn’t mean to. He’s a klutz and a bit of a coward. He’s loyal to Balbasaur4 and has a tendency to go hyper during battle.
Weapons: He carries two scythes. Their handles are black and the blades resemble those of a farmer’s scythe. One blade has a red tint while the other has a blue tint. MC can channel the powers of fire and water through them when he chooses.
Spells: He controls the elements of fire, wind, water and earth. He usually combines these elements to create powerful spells.
Pokemon: Lunatone, Solrock, Castform
History: He was here before TMM went berserk and was banished. Even back then he served as the court magician for the mod. But many mods have come and gone and soon MC’s loyalty lied only with Kalah. After seizing control of the elements, he took an instant interest in alchemy. With the help of his three pokemon, MC has managed two create powerful spells by combining these elements differently. He’s now trying to find a safe way to merge all four elements together without them exploding. So far, he hasn’t been successful. So far, he’s blown his tower up 26 times and had to rebuild it 5 times.
Relationships: He has a crush on Laura is friends with Faust ad Nub.
Other:

Misc.:
Name: Faust VIII
Origin: Shaman King
Alignment: None
Appearance: http://shamanking-album.cartoonhit.com/images/38.jpg (he’s the one in the middle)
Personality: He’s a bit of a gothic. He loves experimenting with death and with necromancy. He really is a nice guy to those he cares about, and a major threat to his enemies. He’s obsessed with bringing his wife Eliza back to life and will kill anyone who gets in his way.
Weapons/Spells/Pokemon/Digimon/etc.: He carries a scythe, which he hardly ever uses in battle. He can also call forth the dead and use them to attack his enemies, or protect him. He can also summon his spirit/wife Eliza to fight alongside him.
History: He was born and grew up in Germany. He married his childhood sweetheart Eliza after saving her from a incurable disease. The two opened a clinic together and were happy. But after a few years of happiness, Eliza was shot and killed. Faust desperately tried to revive her, but failed. When science failed, Faust turned to necromancy to revive her. During his travels, he met MC and the two soon became friends. Faust promised MC to help him get a girlfriend, while MC promised to try use his alchemist abilities to help him revive Eliza. Faust now lives in MC’s tower.
Relationships: He’s friends with MC
Other:

Toxicity
13th August 2004, 08:24 AM
OJT: I'm glad to see you're back. Accepted.

TMM: Accepted.

Bulba: It's good.

PC: I'll reserve.

M_c: Accepted.

I might start this soon, if the power doesn't die before the end of the day(school's out because of Charley, but I don't understand because they have belief it won't hit my part of Florida until tomorrow morning).

Leon-IH
13th August 2004, 09:14 AM
Screen-name: Leon-IH

Alias: Alex, Resident Bastard.

Alignment: Bulbasaur4

Appearance: Leon is almost 6' tall with a fairly solid build, he has wavy brown hair and blue eyes which always dart around and offset his extremely pink complexion. He has a very odd appearence as he wears green cargo pants and a blue jacket which makes no fashion sense, his large feet are covered by heavy black boots.

Weapon: A Flail which has 3 heads.

Spells: Various healing spells on himself and his allies, they are earth based and take a little while to kick in.

Pokemon: Fluffy (Khangaskhan), Reaper (Dusclops-M), and Chill (Staryu)

History: Leon has roamed around since not long after the downfall, he spends alot of time annoying people and randomly creating RPG's that nobody joins.

He has been working on earth based spells for many months and is grasping it gradually.

His alliance with Bulbasaur4 is inexplicable however he found TMM annoying last time they met and has never really met Ultimate_Charizard, he would rather not be alone.

Relationships: None.

Other: *punches other in the groin and runs for it*

Perfect Chaos
13th August 2004, 04:19 PM
Kikyo, you can take out my reservation. With school coming up for me this coming Monday, I doubt I'll be very active around RPG for a while.

-$?@?

EDIT: Got your name wrong, sorry :sweat2:

Toxicity
16th August 2004, 03:16 PM
L-IH: Accepted

PC: I clearly understand. Won't be the same without you.

I'll be starting this, so try not to complain...