PDA

View Full Version : poll: MOVIES LOL (pc+++)

abunaidesu
7th August 2004, 03:18 AM
what movies have you watched recently

i just watched "little black book" today(started around 10:20 pm, ended almost midnight). it was alright i guess, wasnt that bad

what about u :lol: :eek: :evil: :nut: :mad2: :laugh: :jump:

cd
7th August 2004, 03:39 AM
i watched scarface a few hours ago and before that i watched g.i. jane last week ^_^

Typact
7th August 2004, 08:13 AM
I watched Wild Wild West with Will Smith the other day for the first time.. I thought it was great. :3 That's about the only real movie I've seen in a while. oO

Yoh Asakura
7th August 2004, 08:29 AM
Watched I Robot this morning on DVD, finished about an hour ago. Watched Spiderman 2 & Chronicals Of Riddick again yesterday.

kainashi
7th August 2004, 08:34 AM
last movie i watched was office space.

Agent Elrond
7th August 2004, 09:06 AM
Saw The Village in theaters yesterday, and watched Hellboy on DVD that afternoon --- both for the first time.

Have to say Ron Perlman owns the crap out of Juaquin Phoenix tho. XD

itai
7th August 2004, 11:08 AM
Terminator 2.

phaedrus
7th August 2004, 11:29 AM
Dodgeball was the last movie I saw.

But I might watch my pirated Anchorman and Eurotrip movies sometime soon. >:O

suzie
7th August 2004, 12:35 PM
i watched the southpark movie last night :wave:

Zalika
7th August 2004, 03:31 PM
Hmm... quite a lot actually.

~Basic

~Road to Perdition

~Spiderman 2

~Return of the Jedi

~Some animated G rated thing of my brother's when I was babysitting... :laugh:

~Pirates of the Caribbean

~Fahrenheit 911 (BLECH)

~Titanic

~Terminator 3 ^_^

Yes... I watch too much. :lol:

~Zalika :scared:

mr_pikachu
7th August 2004, 03:43 PM
I watched "I, Robot" about a week ago, and saw "Spiderman 2" a bit before that. "I, Robot" was really cool, as it combined a moral/ethical debate with excellent action and suspense. I might get it on DVD.

Anju
7th August 2004, 06:36 PM
I saw The village last night. I liked it, it was kind of funny.

Crystal Mew
9th August 2004, 01:10 AM
I watched Return of the King last week...after not watching it since june or so :eek: the last movie I saw in theaters was A Cinderella Story

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
9th August 2004, 05:22 AM
The last movie I saw was I, Robot with Will Smith last Saturday. It was an okay movie but actually nothing like I expected it to be. Though it was kinda sad that I guessed who the real "bad guy" of the movie is at the moment they first showed him.

Generally it was a very slow movie, with the action happening in the last 15 minutes. Kinda boring.

Also, I'm 100 % sure I've seen exactly the same story of that movie in a cartoon many, many years ago. It was like a big deja vu.

RedStarWarrior
9th August 2004, 08:15 AM
The Village, I,Robot, Scary Movie 2, Fight Club, Real Geniuses, Hellboy, Johnny English, etc. I watch too many movies a week to remember them all.

PS100
9th August 2004, 10:39 AM
Last movie I saw in theaters was Spider-man 2. Last thing I watched at home was RotK, and I wasn't even really watching that.

PS

FTorchicX
9th August 2004, 10:57 AM
The last movie that I watched in theatres was Collateral, and the last movie I watched on T.V. was Men In Black 2.

Da Fragger
9th August 2004, 04:36 PM
Let's see... saw ROTK last week (again). Watched Predator yesterday, and decided that big machine guns being shot randomly into the jungle was pretty nice. Watched Alien today. I will never eat shrimp again.

Yah, my dad's a big sci-fi fan. Rubs off on me, I think.

Prodigy
9th August 2004, 05:52 PM
The last movie I saw in theatres was I, Robot. The last movie I saw period was Full Metal Jacket.

Also, Wild Wild West was terrible.

Captain Pringle
13th August 2004, 03:22 AM
I've seen quite a few this summer.

The Bourne Supremacy
The Manchurian Candidate (a bit of a disappointment, I thought)
Collateral (my favorite movie of the summer)
Fahrenheit 9/11

...and Wonderful Days (Korean anime... nice graphics, but the story was so mediocre I actually quit watching halfway through... first time I've done that with an anime or movie for a looong time)

FireBlast
13th August 2004, 09:47 AM
Kill Bill.

en0miz
13th August 2004, 11:55 AM
Last movie I saw in theatres was "Collateral"... kicked ass. 8)

The last movie I watched on tv was "Harry Potter: Chamber of Secrets" on cinemax.