PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts: Eternal Heart {BEGINS}

Krystalline Kabutops
7th August 2004, 10:18 AM
*Note: This RPG does not involve KH2 or Chain of Memories in any way, shape or form, so no using things from those games*

Ten years ago, the doorway to Kingdom Hearts was closed. In the passing of years, the Heartless have opened it once more, and evil is spilling forth again. You are a refugee, your world destroyed by the Heartless. The last thing you remember was being enshrouded in darkness. When you awake, you find that you are in a large, circular room made of granite blocks. Water can be heard dripping nearby. You realize that there are others in the room, each holding an odd weapon. You look down, to realize that you have one too. A man in a blue robe enters the room, and introduces himself as Merlin. He tells you of Sora, and his quest to close all the Keyholes, ten years ago. No one has seen Sora, Donald or Goofy for nine years. He then tells you that you are the new Keyblade Wielders, for the renewed strength of the Heartless is too much for one to bear. He gives each of you two Keychains, and tells you that you must re-seal all the Keyholes. He says that when Sora left for The End of the World, he only took two Keychains. The rest, he left in Merlin’s care, should the time come that they were needed again. Will you accept your destiny, and uphold the legacy that Sora left behind, or be consumed by darkness?

Ok, now for the Keyblades themselves:

Jungle King: Received from Tarzan after defeating Clayton, This Keyblade has considerable range, but seldom deals critical hits.
http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/gallery/data/media/22/jungleking.gif

Three Wishes: Given to Sora by Aladin after he defeated Jafar in the Cave of Wonders, this Keyblade can deal numerous strings of critical blows.
http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/gallery/data/media/22/3wishes.gif

Wishing Star: Made by Geppeto, Sora obtained this Keyblade after he helped Geppeto and Pinnochio escape Monstro, the giant whale. It has a short reach, but can generate numerous hits in a short time.
http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/gallery/data/media/22/wishingstar.gif

Spellbinder: Given to Sora by Merlin after he had advanced sufficiently in his magic training, this Keyblade, while short, possesses immense quantities of magical power.
http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/gallery/data/media/22/spellbinder.gif

Crabclaw: Presented to Sora by Aeriel after defeating Ursula in Atlantica, this Keyblade can increase the user’s magical capabilities.
http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/gallery/data/media/22/crabclaw.gif

Pumpkinhead: Sora received this Keyblade from Jack after he defeated Oogie Boogie in Halloweentown. It possesses a formidable reach.
http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/gallery/data/media/22/pumpkinhead.gif

Fairy Harp: Sora obtained this Keyblade after he sealed the Keyhole in Neverland. It has a short reach, but raises the user’s magic powers a significant amount.
http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/gallery/data/media/22/fairyharp.gif

Olympia: Sora won this Keyblade after Defeating Hercules in the Olympus Coliseum. It may be short, but don’t underestimate it’s brute strength.
http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/gallery/data/media/22/olympia.gif

Oblivion: Within this Keyblade lies immense power. Sora found it in near Hollow Bastion’s Keyhole. It reduces the user’s magical powers to a certain extent. It is said to be the Keyblade that will bring ruin and misery to the world.
http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/gallery/data/media/22/oblivion.gif

Oathkeeper: Given to Sora by Kairi after he rescued her from Hollow Bastion, this Keyblade, while not as powerful as it’s counterpart Oblivion, raises the user’s magical potential a great deal. It is said to be the Keyblade that will bring peace and hope to the world.
http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/gallery/data/media/22/oathkeeper.gif

Lionheart: Sora received this Keyblade after defeating Cloud and Leon in the Hades Cup Tournament at Olympus Coliseum. It has a wide reach and great magical abilities.
http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/gallery/data/media/22/lionheart.gif

Lady Luck: Obtained in a chest in Wonderland, this Keyblade possesses astounding magical powers, but has a diminuitive reach.
http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/gallery/data/media/22/ladyluck.gif

Divine Rose: Given to Sora by Belle in Hollow Bastion, it is unremarkable except that it is rather short.
http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/gallery/data/media/22/divinerose.gif

Metal Chocobo: Received from Cloud after Sora defeated him in the Hercules Cup at Olympus Coliseum, this is by far the longest Keyblade of all, but it drains the user’s magical abilities.
http://www.khworld.net/kh/keyblades/metalchocobo.jpg

Ultima Weapon: Takne by Sora on his final journey, few know what it does. Only Donald and Goofy ever saw it in action, and their wherabouts are unknown.
http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/gallery/data/media/22/ultimaweapon22.jpg

Kingdom Key: The first Keychain Sora ever obtained, it brings out the Keyblade's true shape and form. Sora took the first one with him to The End of the World.
http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/gallery/data/media/22/kingdomkey.jpg

One Winged Angel: Obtained after Sora vanquished Sephiroth, this Keyblade has incredible attack power and reach.
http://www.rpgplanet.com/kingdomhearts/onewingedangel.jpg

Diamond Dust: No one seems to know where Sora found this mystical Keychain, but it is known that it increases the user’s magic power even farther than Spellbinder or Lady Luck.
http://www.khworld.net/kh/keyblades/diamondust.jpg

(Yes, the last two are from the Japanese version of KH, Final Mix, and I had absolutely no idea about their backstories or abilities, so I made them up. Oh well :p)

SPELLS:
Thunder - Taken by Nail Kishore (Perfect Chaos)
Fire - Taken by Adrien (Nabooru23)
Blizzard - Taken by Ark Lancast (HbCharizard)
Gravity – Taken by Sean Hawkins (Opaque Onigoori)
Aero - Taken by Hikaru Sohma (crimson_flygon)
Cure - Taken by Aleka Romanov (Tsukasa)
Stop - Taken by Imani Dune (classy_cat18)
Teleport - Taken by Brooke Porter (Green Lanturn)

My card:

Name: Sean Hawkins
Sex: Male
Clothing: A leather jacket, over an olive green short sleeved shirt. He wears grey trousers with black, sturdy boots. He has an Onyx and Jade earring in his left ear.
Physical appearance: He is tall, about 5’11, with a lean build, suited to fast, quick combat. His hair is black, and sprouts into a small rattail in the back.
Personality: He’s adventurous and rebellious, never one to follow others blindly. He tends to second-guess others, which tends to annoy those around him. Constantly questioning authority, he is a steadfast friend. While he may be headstrong, he does plan things out, almost to the extent of being cumpulsive.
Spell: Gravity :>
Keychains: Metal Chocobo and Oathkeeper.
Home World: Montresser (Treasure Planet)
History: He’s the son of Jim Hawkins, and grew up hearing about (along with Nail) how his father not only discovered Treasure Planet, but also saved an entire crew from the planet's destruction. He has waited all his life for a chance to have a similar adventure, and it seems he’s landed smack dab in the middle of it.
Other: *Uses Gravity to squash Other into the ground like a pancake*

Now, let the RPG commence!

Sean Hawkins
~`~`~`~`~

I let out a whoop of pure joy. Solar surfing did that to me. Behind me, I heard Nail call out "What, giving up already? But we're almost to the Junkyard!" Without turning around, I yelled "Oh no you don't you'll have to win this race fair and SQUARE!" I put on an extra burst of speed, leaving Nail in the dust. I broke through the wooden "Danger" sign over the fence, and landed, laughing as Nail caught up. He grinned ruefully. "Damn Sean, how do you do that?" I laughed. "It's in my blood!" Suddenly, my laughter came to a halt. There was something moving in the shadow of a trash compactor.... I cautiously walked over, Nail rigght behind me. I picked up a rock, and threw it at whatever was moving. There was a metallic "Clang", and two yellow eyes turned to us. The thing moved out of the shadow, and I gasped in shock. It looked like a robot, only... Where it would have had a face, it had an expanse of darkness, marred by two yellow eyes. It made a clicking noise, and suddenly, we were surrounded by the things. "what the hell are they?" Nail whispered in my ear. "I don't know, but they look hostile." I murmured back. Suddenly, the hairs on my neck stood up, and I looked back in the direction we had come. I could just see our house in the distance, but what happened next horrified me. A giant orb, filled with darkness, was moving across the sky. It stopped over the Benbow Inn, and the Inn started being sucked into it's depths. "THAT'S IT!" I yelled, picking up a pair of rocks in my hands, and battering at the shadow-robots around me. Before I could do any real damage, the two that I was attacking had meded into the ground, forming two dark puddles. Before I could react, they moved beneath my feet, and up my body, covering me in Darkness. I managed to gasp out "Nail..... Run....." before I was totally engulfed.

Sean Hawkins - Metal Chocobo & Oathkeeper
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I moaned, rubbing my head. The last thing I remembered was darknes.... and the Benbow.... THE BENBOW INN!!! My eyes shot open. I was dissapointed to find, not the junkyard in front of me, but a circular room littered with raggedy furniture, books, and.... Other kids?! I looked around, counting. Four girls, four guys..... Including Nail! He had survived too! Before I could rush over to him, a curtain on my left rustled, and a tall, bearded man in a blue robe entered. Everyone was starting to come to now, and several people were watching him. "Ahem," He said, coughing politely. Everyone turned to him. "Yes, I am sure that you are all wondering what you are doing here.... Well, you see, you are the sole survivors from your worlds." Most people gasped at this. So..... Nail and I were all that was left of Montresser? What about Dad? Mom? Morph and Ben? "Your homes were destroyed.... by the Heartless." So THAT's what those robot things had been! "The Heartless, you see, are a powerful, powerful evil, that was THOUGHT to have been sealed away by the original Keyblade Master, Sora. You are the ones that are to inhereit his legacy." With a wave of his hand, a large Key appeared in everyone's hands. It was very plain, no different from a normal Key, except for it's size. "Sora went from world to world, defeating it's resident Heartless, and sealing the Keyhole. However," He warned, as some people looked up eagerly, "There were worlds that he could not save. Worlds that were lost, including his own. When he sealed the final doorway, so that the Heartless no longer had a route to outside worlds, the lost worlds were restored." "So.... we could bring back our worlds, just like he did?" Merlin looked at me thoughtfully. "Yes, you could, but it is a long path, fraught with danger. You will not be able to defeat the Heartless alone. You must all work together, and you will need the power of these Keychains." He held aloft what looked like several brightly colored chains with ornaments on the end. "For you, Sean, Oathkeeper and Metal Chocobo." He handed me two of them, one that resembled a star with a feather, and the other, a small yellow bird. "And I grant you the Power of Gravity." He held his hand to my forehead. It shone briefly, and then he moved on to the next person. I looked at the Keychains I had been given. Putting Oathkeeper in my pocket, I attaached Metal Chocobo to my key. It shone with a bright light, and when it had stopped, it was twice as long, and heavier as well. I looked at it happily. This might be fun, if I got weapons like this....

classy_cat18
7th August 2004, 04:36 PM
Imani Dune

I lay in my hammock as I enjoyed the sound of crickets. No wonder on one wanted to return home after going to Neverland. No nagging parents, no school, no pollution, no worries! I closed my eyes and prepared for a good night’s sleep.

“Hey Imani,” a voice whispered in my ear. I opened my eyes and saw one of the Lost Boys dressed in a fox fur hanging over the side of the hammock over me. “The other guys found something cool. You wanna see?”

“Why not? Lead the way, Robbie!” I followed him down the treehouse and to the others. They were all circled around something, talking to each other. “Make way for me!”

The parted, revealing a couple of black creatures. They had ears like rabbits, but eyes that were yellow like a panther in nighttime. They were barely as tall as my knee. “I’ve never seen something like this,” Robbie muttered.

I reached out to touch one of them when they both melted into puddles. The puddles moved under me and stayed there. Two arms shot out of the one puddle and started to pull me down. “Whoa!” several of the Lost Boys shouted as they grabbed my arms and pulled. For some reason, the puddle was stronger.

WHOOSH! Several of the trees in the distance lit on fire. The boys let me go and watched the fire with wide eyes and mouths. I was doing the same as the puddle finished the job and pulled my head into it. Everything went black.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Uhh…my head.” I definitely wasn’t in the jungle anymore. Luckily, I was sure that I wasn’t on Hook’s ship. In fact, this didn’t look like anywhere in Neverland. My head pounded with the drip of water.

“Ah, you’re awake,” a voice said from behind me. I rolled over and found myself staring at a pair of pointy shoes and a robe. My eyes traveled higher and found the eyes of an old man. “I am Merlin.”

“Where am I? Where are my friends?” I wearily asked him.

“You are in Traverse Town, at my study. I am afraid they’re gone. Your world has been destroyed.”

I shot up. “My world…destroyed!?! But…” My heart sank. All of my friends were gone. I had no home to go to. But I saw other kids. Maybe they were in the same situation. “Why am I here?”

“You are here to carry on the legacy of Sora.”

“I heard of Sora. Peter Pan says he’s a good fighter. Messed up Hook real good.”

Merlin waved a hand and a large key appeared in my hand. I saw that the other kids had similar keys. He gave me two chains, one that had a feather on the end and another that had some sort of medallion. This is getting weird.

“I now give you the power of Stop,” Merlin announced. He pressed a hand to my forehead and it glowed.

Stop? What kind of power is that?

crimson_flygon
7th August 2004, 04:40 PM
Name:Hikaru Sohma
Sex:Female
Clothing:She wears a small faded tan sleeveless shirt that goes down above her stomach. Around her neck she wears a series of three bronze rings with small beads on the middle ring She also has rings simialar to these on her wrists. Her pants are almost pure white and very baggy at the bottom cuffs and tight at the very ends. At her waist she has a black sash tied around her waist from which she ties many of her 'important' items in a small leather drawstring bag. Her shoes are rather simple, seeming only to be loose falling worn leather with small strings used to tighten them. Around her neck is a sash simalar to the one around her waist but it's white and she pulls it over the bottom of her face in sandstorms and during raids. She has a small leather strap she uses to tie her hair back at the bottom of her neck. And she has small golden hoop earings, two in one ear.
Physical appearance:(human) She stands a bit taller then 5"7. Her skin is naturally dark tan. She has a very thin and slender figure, and long legs which are essential in her many escapades. Her hair is cut a bit longer then her chin and is dark golden and her eyes are emerald green.
Personality:The many years she has spent as a theif have made her very self dependent and strong-willed. She rarely trusts others and is a definite loner when it comes to being in groups. She is very hot headed, and doesn't like things not going her way. But despite that she knows when to be calm and think things through. She is very cunning and clever. Although her trust in not easily won, those she admires can really count on her to come through.
Spell:Aero
Keychains:Jungle King, Wishing Star
Home World:Agrabah
History:At a young age she was seperated from her family in a sandstorm and was found by a band of theives. They took her in and raised her as one of their own. Feeling she owed something to the theives she never left them to seek a normal life, but instead became one of their best members. She learned all the trades of the theifs. She has lived with them ever since, and had planned to all her life until the arrival of the heartless.
Other:*uses Aero to sheild self from other* stay back fiend!

±Hikaru Sohma±

The wind filled with whipping sand stung my face. I pulled the white sash around my neck up over my nose. The horses picked up speed and the harshness of the winds rose along with them. I held fast to the reins of my horse. I was one of the ones in the front of the pack, the pounding of horses thundered around me. In my sights, lay one of the outposts on the outskirts of agrabah's borders. We had planed our raid well, this a was a large trading post that we could reap much profit from.

The signal was passed across the pack to get into attack formation and the horses spread out in a line across the horizon. The first sights of us were becoming clear and the traders began to scurry around the buildings shouting things. We entered the outpost and the pandemonium broke among the civilians as the bandits ran in and out of the stands grabbing anything of value and tieing to their horses. I was one of them, I ran into one of the small dwellings dodging a old man and grabbing pots and jars filled with various things. Running back out, I tied the jars to the saddle of my horse. Quickly scanning the area to see any other places yet to be pilaged.

Though it was hard to see through the dust that blew among the many running civilians I thought I saw something strange moving around amongst some baskets lining a stand. Despite my duties I walked closer to them, I leaned forward, squinting in the bright sun. Suddenly a shadow moved within them again. I reached out and pushed over a basket and something leaped at me. I would have mistaken it for one of the bandits but I was familiar with everyone. And plus the fact that it was half my size. A turben was wrapped around it's face with a blackness so deep withing it, it seemed endless. And peircing yellow eyes. I was armed with a sword and it stood rocking in position staring at me. I didn't know what this strange thing was, but I wasn't about to take chances. I drew the small dagger I held with me and ran towards it, it jumped back on the top of the stand. And from the alleys of the small buildings behind it more emerged. Before I realised it I was surrounded by them. The chaos of the raid around me seemed to have melted away. The many small creatures lept towards me, swords raised. I did my best to jump out of the way, yelling out in hopes one of my comrads would notice what was happening. I backed against a wall, they made a ring around me. I kept my dagger raised, unwilling to give up without a fight when something made me shiver in discomfort. I looked up, a huge orb of swirling darkness was hovering over the outpost, past it and past the great wall surrounding the city. Withing moments a crashing sound filled the air and I saw the palace being sucked up into it.

"What??" I cried out in confusion. I looked back around me, the creatures meldeed together forming almost a puddle of shadow and it swept under me. Without any moments notice I felt myself sinking within it. I screamed, dropping my dagger into the sands and trying to grab onto something, anything. But it rose to my neck, and over it, my hand still left outstretched trying to grab something out of the darkness consuming me. But there was no way to stop the inevitable and I was swallowed by the shadow...

±±Hikaru Sohma-Jungle King & Wishing star±±

"uh...what?..." I said slowly opening my eyes. At first all I saw was dark sillouhettes but eventually my eyes adjusted to the unfamilar dark around me.

I sat up, looking around at a strange round room filled with aged furniture, strange articles, and the smell of dust. Where was I? I blinked, scattered across the floor many kids in strange clothing lay. Some just waking up as I was. Now I was getting more and more confused. I was still in a daze when a curtain at the side of the room opened to reveal a strange man like none I had ever seen before. He wore a blue robe and pointed and pointed hat, and a long white beard. I reached for my dagger which I holtered in my sash but found nothing but emptiness. I must have dropped when those strange things... thos things! I remebered now, I was being sucked into that puddle. But, then how had I gotten here?

"Ahem," The strange old man said, I looked to him curiousley wondering what he would say, "Yes, I am sure that you are all wondering what you are doing here.... Well, you see, you are the sole survivors from your worlds." I felt in shock at this. What about the theives? They were the only family I had ever had. How would I go on without them? Without my home in agrabah?
"Your homes were destroyed.... by the Heartless. The Heartless, you see, are a powerful, powerful evil, that was THOUGHT to have been sealed away by the original Keyblade Master, Sora. You are the ones that are to inhereit his legacy." He raised his arm and waved his hand, and a large key appeared in my hands, and in everyone elses I saw looking around. Just by looking at it it seemed quite plain, except or the fact that is was very large, about the size of my arm.

"Sora went from world to world, defeating it's resident Heartless, and sealing the Keyhole. However, there were worlds that he could not save. Worlds that were lost, including his own. When he sealed the final doorway, so that the Heartless no longer had a route to outside worlds, the lost worlds were restored." He said lowly looking around the room at us.

"So.... we could bring back our worlds, just like he did?" Said one of the boys among the others in the room.

"Yes, you could, but it is a long path, fraught with danger. You will not be able to defeat the Heartless alone. You must all work together, and you will need the power of these Keychains." With that he held up an assortment of chains with pendants on the end. He approached the boy who had spoken out before, giving him two of the keychains and telling him something shortly after he rose his hand above the boy's head and it glowed for a moment.

After which he walked towards me. I felt nervousness growing inside for some reason that I couldn't be sure of as he held out two of the keychains, "For you Hikaru, Jungle King and Wishing Star." I took them from his hand. One was a green vine with a butterfly on the end and the other a chain with a star on it. "And I grant you the power of Aero" he held his hand above my head much as he had the boy before me and it glowed for a moment and then he left me to the next person. It gave me time to see these keychains I had recieved, I hooked the Wishing star keychain to my sash and then put the Jungle king on the key. It glowed and the suddenly changed shape into a long thin key that looked like a oddly shaped bone with purple leather tied around the handle and near the edges of the key at the end. Thorns adourned the ring around the handle. I tested it by swinging it forward once. I grinned, despite all that had happened this strange key intriuged me. Perhaps I could now reap the revenge on the heartless for what they did to agrabah...

I just guessed to use the actual heartless from agrabah, hope that's okay with you Opaque...

Krystalline Kabutops
7th August 2004, 05:08 PM
Yes, crimson, it's quite alright to use the old Heartless. Both old and new will be in this RPG.

Arnen
7th August 2004, 06:14 PM
~Name: Adrien
~Age: 14
~Gender: Male
~Appearance: He has messy, spkiey black hair and dark grey, empty-looking eyes. His skin is extremely pallid and seems to have a whitish glow to it. He has fangs that are not too long and easilly concealed. He also has a long, black devil's tail, also easilly concealed by curling it around his waist. A bloody knife sticks out of his back.
~Clothing: He wears dingy white shirt with "Boo" written in haphazard black letters,a ragged black vest open at the front, tattered black-and-red striped pants, and red shoes. He also has a stone tombstone-shaped earring in his right ear.
~Personality: He's a loudmouth, the kind of guy who pokes fun at anything he can and thinks it's a riot. He often has a hard time shutting up. He likes to have things his own way, and is never one to listen to those "above" him (meaning adults, authority figures, etc.). He can be very morbid at times, and has a quick temper. He can hold a grudge for ages.
~Spell: Fire
~Keychains: Oblivion and Lionheart (so... his magic'd stay about the same, right, cuz they'd balance out?)
~Home World: Halloween Town (Nightmare Before Christmas)
~History: Even in as diverse a world as Halloween Town, Adrien never fit in. His parents died when he was very young, and from an early age he began defying authority, this usually meaning Jack Skellington, the Pumpkin King of Halloween Town. Adrien always kind of looked up to Jack, even though he would never admit it.
~Other: Muhahahaha! Burn other BURN!! Ahem... He's kind fo Sean's rival.

=-Adrien-=

"Bored, SO bored..." I yawned. Perched atop a stone wall, I looked out over Moonlight Hill. "Nothing to do here... Hmm..." A ghost floating out of a pumpkin gave me an idea. I grinned, fangs exposed, and leapt off the wall. I walked over to a pumpkin and knelt next to it. I carefully picked it up, weighted it in my hands and then, carefully taking aim... I hurled it right at the wall!

"This is more like it!" I laughed, going to the next one. As I ebtn to pick it p, I heard a noise behind me. I whirled around, ahnds behind my back, expecting a reprimand from some conerned adult. Instead I saw a bony-looking mummy with a strange heart-shaped symbol on its chest.

"Huh, never seen you before," I said, inclining my head. "What're you doing here, huh?" It didn't answer. Pretty rude. I heard a groan from soewhere to the side, and when I turned, I saw a mummy identical to the on in front of me. In fact, they were all over the place! "Hey, this isn't funny! What're you guys doing?!" I was starting to get a little nervous. I back into the wall as the things began to close in on me.

Suddenly, they sunk into the ground. Looked like shadows, but nothign cast them. The shadows shot underneath me, and I sunk in. "This is definitely not normal!" I cried out. The shadows covered my face. I passed out... Plunged into darkness...

<<++Adrien::Oblivion and Lionheart++>>

"Oh my head..." I found myself mumbling. I felt stone floor beneath me... Where was I? I managed to sit up and blink open my eyes. I was in a circular room with stone walls. I did not recognize it at all. And there were strange people around me. Was I even in Halloween Town anymore? They looked just like human children.

"What happened?" I groaned. In the center of the room was a strange man in a long blue robe. He had a beard that swept the floor. Strange indeed. I couldn't help but stare at him.

"Ahem," he said, suddenly coughing politely. "Yes, I am sure that you are all wondering what you are doing here.... Well, you see, you are the sole survivors from your worlds." What? Was this some kind of sick joke? Not funny. Not funny at all! "Your homes were destroyed.... by the Heartless." What/ Were the Heartless what those mummy creatures were called? They did have that weird symbol, like a heart with a cross over it... "The Heartless, you see, are a powerful, powerful evil, that was THOUGHT to have been sealed away by the original Keyblade Master, Sora. You are the ones that are to inhereit his legacy." He waved his hand, and a large key appeared in each child's hand, and in mine as well. Nothing out of the ordinary, this key, except the size. "Sora went from world to world, defeating it's resident Heartless, and sealing the Keyhole. However," he paused, "There were worlds that he could not save. Worlds that were lost, including his own. When he sealed the final doorway, so that the Heartless no longer had a route to outside worlds, the lost worlds were restored."

One boy, looking hopefull, cried out, "So.... we could bring back our worlds, just like he did?"

The guy with the beard, Merlin or whatever, looked thoughtfull. "Yes, you could, but it is a long path, fraught with danger. You will not be able to defeat the Heartless alone. You must all work together, and you will need the power of these Keychains." He held several small, colorful objects in the air. He handed them two each to everyone.

"Adrien, to you I give Oblivion and Lionheart, as well as the power of Fire." He handed me two of the keychain things, one like a black crown and the other like a lion's head.

I hooked the crown one, Oblivion I think he said, to the end of the Keyblade. It grew longer, darker, with a chain pattern down the middle. "Cool." As for the power of Fire, I had no idea what he meant. Didn't care at the moment, either.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Green Lanturn
7th August 2004, 10:14 PM
Name: Brooke Porter
Sex: F
Clothing: She wears a purple short sleeve shirt, with a khaki vest on top. Her pants are khaki shorts and she has purple socks/white shoes. Also, purple wristbands.
Physical appearance: Human, around 5'4", with long brown hair(down to her mid-back.) in a ponytail, and deep green eyes.
Personality: She is real friendly and energetic. Often though, she can nag, being the british person she is.
Spell: Teleport
Keychains: Crab Claw and Divine Rose
Home World: Tarzan's World
History: She grew up most of her life learning to be a proper english women, till the day she heard that her aunt Jane had stayed in the Jungle with a wildman, named Tarzan. She went to the jungle with several others looking for Jane, until she came across tarzan. She has been there with Jane and Tarzan for a while, that is until the heartless came.
Other: *uses teleport to remove other from any harm.* poor other, always neglected.

Brooke Porter
^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

"Honestly Auntie Jane, I have no clue how on earth you could possibly live for so long in this jungle, AAAAAAH"

I screamed at the the horrid snake so loudly, I wasnt surprised when Tarzan came bursting through the door, checking if everything was all right.

"Trouble?" he asked, his jungle accent was somewhat different from our British.

"Oh, its just a snake Tarzan, nothing to frett about." My Aunt Jane was braver than I gave her credit for. Tarzan went over to the snake and checked it out.

"This is a black mamba. They can kill a man."

Tarzans words had only penetrated my thick skull before I was up on a table in fright. With one flick of his spear, the mamba was gone.

"Now Brooke, get down from the table before you hurt yourself."

Aunt Jane helped me down, and I shot a nasty glance at Tarzan. He may have protected me, but he still took my Auntie away, and I loathed him for it.

Suddenly, one of the apes came in, screaming in fright, looking for tarzan.

"Oooh, ooh, eh ohh oooooh!"

"Disgusting monkey language" i thought.

EEEEEEEHH OOOH AH HHHAAA OH AAAAH!" screamed the Ape.

"What does this baboon want Auntie?"

At this Tarzan shot me a look.

"Terk is an ape, and there is trouple in the monkey colony, lets go!"
And with that, the three of us were off, heading towards the commotion. Terk the baboon decided to stay behind in her fright.

When we reached the monkey colony, they were dispered quite eratically. We soon saw the reason for the uproar. It was what appeared to be a monkey, but it was dressed in some blue, attire, and had a black symbol on it, resembling a heart. It had no face, just a pair of bright yellow eyes. Several more of these appeared, as well as some that seemed to come, out of the shadows. But these were different. No clothing, and bunny ears. Tarzan began to investigate the creature, and was attacked, a scratch mark across his chest. Jane immediately went to check on him.

"Im fine!" and with that he began fighting them

I watched in awe and horror, but to my horror, i was grabbed from behind. I turned only in time to see my capturer, one of the bunny ear creatures.

"Auntie Jane! Tarzan!Help!"

They both ran to my aid, but were cut off by more of the monkey creatures. I was shrouded in darkness, and soon, I was gone, i blacked out.

Brooke Porter~Crab Claw and Divine Rose
@()@()@()@()@()@()@()@()@()@()@()@()@()@()@()@()@( )

I awoke with a start, and I wasnt alone. There were several other people in the room, mostly my age or around, but there was one peculiar person. A guy dressed in blue robes, with a long white beard and a pointed hat.

This man began to explain to us the circumstances of our arrival, but what caught my attention was the phrase, "you are the sole survivors of your worlds."

This man, Merlin as he was called, began to tell us of the heartless, of the boy Sora, and of the adventures sora faced in his defeat of the heartless.

"So, we can save our worlds...?" asked one of the boys.

"Yes, you could, but it is a long path, fraught with danger. You will not be able to defeat the Heartless alone. You must all work together, and you will need the power of these Keychains."

With that, he held of several colorful chains, several for each of us, i think there were 8 of us in the room. "For you Sean, Oathkeeper and Metal Chocobo."

Oh, so Sean was his name. Id be sure to remember that. He handed out several others and came to me.

"Ah, Brooke Porter. I believe these will suit you well. I present you with Divine Rose and Crab Claw." He handed me two keychains, one in the shape of a blue shell(the crab claw one), and one in the shape of a rose.

"It figures the girl gets the pretty rose!" giggles one of the boys. I shot him a dark glare.

"Now now Adrien, these are your team-mates."

Id be sure to remember that name as well.

"I also grant you, the power of teleport."

He put his hand over me, and I glowed for a second, before returning to my normal self. Hmm, teleport, that didnt seem like a bad power.

I put the shell shaped chain on my key, and it immedialy changed into a long blue blade, in the shapoe of waves. The handle was blue and green, and had mermaids. The actual point of the blade was an orange crab.

"Hmm, I guess this is why they call it Crab Claw."

And with that he continued the bestowing of the chains.

Krystalline Kabutops
8th August 2004, 02:53 PM
Sean Hawkins - Metal Chocobo and Oathkeeper
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

I swung the large key, testing it's weight. "Hmm..... Nice length, good weight...." I called to the Halloween kid. "Hey! Knife-back boy! Up for a little duel?" He turned around, smirking. "Why? I think you're a little out of your league here, don't you?" "Oh yes? Well, let's just see." With a roar, I charged at him, Keyblade held high. He waited until the last second, and then swung his Keyblade up, effectively blocking mine. With a surge of energy I brought mine down his hilt, clipping his finger. In a flash, we were in a stalemate. He had the sharp tines of Oblivion at my throught, and I had Metal Chocobo's blunt end ready to smash into his head. "Truce?" I murmured. "Truce." He agreed, pulling his Keyblade away. I heard another cough, and turned to look at Merlin. "Well, if you are done BRAWLING, I would suggest that you all explore the town a little. You'll want to stock up on healing potions and such." Grumbling, I walked past him and out of the room, into a submerged cavern. There were several large stones leading to an exit, but as soon as I stepped on the first one, they started moving. I teetered, barely holding my balance. A push from behind sent me sprawling into the water. I brought my head above the water in time to see Adrien, hopping nimbly from stone to stone, call back "You humans are so clumsy, always tripping over yourselves." With a growl, I swam after him, set on revenge.

Perfect Chaos
8th August 2004, 03:24 PM
Name: Nail Kishore
Clothing: Usually wears a black "muscle" shirt that's tucked into a pair of baggy black jeans. Wears a navy collared shirt over the the black shirt and it's left unbuttoned. Also wears black fingerless gloves and black boots that go underneath his jeans. Has a silver "hoop" earring on his left ear
Physical appearance: 6'1, has a muscled toned body (not bodybuiler or anything, but like "athletic"). Natural tan skin tone with dark brown eyes. Hair is black and is always spiked. Also has a light/medium mustache and goatee growing.
Personality: Cheerful and brave. He's very adventurous and also a bit rebellious like Sean (see History). However, he's not as headstrong as him and thinks through situations instead of just barging right into them without a decent idea of what to do. He, however is a loyal friend and one to never backdown from a challenge or a fight
Spell: Thunder
Keychains: One Winged Angel and Pumpkinhead
Home World: Montressor (Treasure Planet)
History: Was born to a regular family but was orphaned at the age of 5 when a group of bandits came and raided his home, killing his family. He was left out in the streets when he was rescued by Jim Hawkins. Jim took him in and raised Nail as if his own, alongside his own son Sean. The two became close together as friends, as if almost like brothers. They both are very competetive with one another and have a bit of a friendly (or "brotherly") rivalry
Other: *shocks Other with Thunder*

Nail Kishore
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
This was...just insane. I had been moments ago having a great Solar surfing race with Sean and then it all ends up with having being told your WORLD's been destroyed. I felt like I was on the verge of losing it. Damnit...not again...I lost my first family already...now I have to lose my world too... I thought to myself painfully. Then, somehow, something inside me snapped. No...I didn't lose it...Merlin said we can bring our worlds back again...and that's exactly what I plan to do. Merlin walked up to me and said "Ah Nail, to you, I bestow the Keychains, Pumpkinhead and One Winged Angel" handing me two keychains, one with a pumpkin on it, the other, with a black wing on it. I placed the pumpkin into my pocket and equipped the wing onto my key, which transformed it into this wicked looking "Keyblade". He also told me "Also, I bestow on you the power of Thunder" I felt a small shock go through me for a second and then nothing afterwards. "Whoa..." I said in a shaky tone.

Just after he finished handing out the rest of the Keychains, when Sean called out to the Halloweentown kid, I think his name was Adrien or something, for a duel. I waited to see what would happen, in case I need to back Sean up. However, the two of them ended up being in a stalemate. Then Merlin spoke up ""Well, if you two are done BRAWLING, I would suggest that you all explore the town a little. You'll want to stock up on healing potions and such."

I heard Sean murmur a bit and we both headed outside where we found ourselves floating on a large rock with large stepping stones leading to another piece of land in this huge cavern. Sean had begun to walk toward the stones when he was suddenly pushed into the water by Adrien. He taunted Sean as he jumped across the stones to the other side. "I got him, Sean" I said menacingly as I pulled out One Winged Angel and went across the stones as well, also wanting revenge against Adrien...

-$∑@π

classy_cat18
8th August 2004, 03:48 PM
Imani Dune

"So, what are my keychains?" I asked Merlin before I left.

"Fairy Harp and Olympia. Good for short range attack."

I smiled and exited his study. A set of moving stepping stones drifted side to side across the water. Child's play; I've done this with turtles. I hopped from stone to stone, stopping next to Adrien after he pushed the other guy into the water. He needs to chill himself. I don't want a big Keyblade fight going on. I stood behind him and roughly pushed him off of the stone. "Okay, let's stop acting like children now and get this over with," I told Adrien. I went to the other side of the stones and waited for the others.

Arnen
8th August 2004, 04:17 PM
Damn, you people keep posting and I have to keep changing in the middle of posting ;_;

<<++Adrien::Oblivion and Lionheart++>>

"This is more fun than Halloween!" I laughed under my breath. When I had gotten to the last moving stone, I sat down, dangling my legs over the edge. "Well, I'm having fun. How 'bout you, kid?" I asked, my tone falsly sweet and mocking. Cackling uproariously, I flipped back onto my feet. Another boy began runnign across the stones after me, but I had no intention of letting him catch up. "Catch me if you can, kiddies!" I shouted , flashing a grin at my pursuers. Suddenly I felt pressure in my back, and I toppled forward into the water. I bobbed up to the surface and glared at the perpatrator. It was a girl in some kind of pirate get-up.

"Okay, let's stop acting like children and get this over with," she said sternly.

"Yeah, well, who asked you, whelp?" I growled, showing my fangs. Putting one arm up on the rock, I hoisted myself back up, giving that girl the death glare all the while. Growling, I turned and ran out the mouth of the cave. I heard someone shouting after me, it sounded like that Sean guy. "More fun," I panted, running blindly up a set of stairs.

Lights were flashing all around me, adding to my slight confusion. I heard my pursuers footsteps pounding after me. A door -- I burst through, shoving it open with my shoulder. Now I was in an alleyway of some sort. I dashed around the left turn, into a new section of this place. A fountain over to the left. I ran for it, not really knowing what the hell I was doing. I stopped to catch my breath. They were gaining on me. Looking around, I saw a large white building, some doors with lights over them, and another door, right near the fountain. Dashing for it, I practically yanked the door of the hinges as I opened it.

Another alley. I only made it a few staps before I heard someone yell. I turned around. They had finally caught up with me.

"Well, boys, congratulations. You have me. Can't stay and chat, though, my appologies; I have a world to save. Orevoire." I bowed deeply, then straightened and jumped nimbly onto a low rooftop, using my tail for balance.

As soon as I landed, however, I saw a dark shape coagulate on the floor in front of me. My eyes narrowed, my jaw dropped. It was the same kind of shadows that those Heartless things had made back at Moonlight Hill. I backed up, teetering on the edge of the veranda, holding Oblivion out in front of me threateningly. The shadow turned into a little insect-cat thing with glowing yellow eyes. Apparently a different variety from the kind I had seen. Flashes of dark light, and several more appeared around me. Seeing no other choice, I leapt into the air, flipped, and landed on the ground below, Keyblade held up in a fighting stance. I glanced over at Sean and the other guy.

"I don't think that now is a good time to be fighting each other," I said gravely, then turned my attention back to the Heartless. Even more were popping up. "This doesn't look good," I said under my breath.

Fai D. Flowright
8th August 2004, 06:47 PM
Name: Aleka Romanov
Sex: Female
Clothing: Compared to her lineage, Aleka dresses rather commonly because the stuffy felling of “Royal Attire” is irritating to her. Instead she wears an autumn brown, silk-like top with half-sleeves; from her mid abdomen to the left bottom, the shirt is cream colored and shows about an inch or so of her stomach. On Aleka’s bottom half, she wears a burnt orange skirt made of very smooth leather. It sits perfectly on her hips, and reaches to just pass her knees. She wears a beautiful jewelry set which consists of gold earrings embedded with a diamond and a thin gold necklace with a large diamond pendant that sits right in the middle of her chest. Contrary to the rest of the outfit, she wears simple street shoes, for comfort, that match her top, brown and cream.
Physical Appearance: Aleka looks very elegant and tends to act just like she should, like a part of the Royal family. She has medium brown hair that has a tint of red to it. It hangs down around her shoulder blades and is usually left in that manner, down. Her face is much longer-looking, traditional to the Russian genes, with dark drown eyes. Aleka’s body is quite frail, yet fit. She’s not exactly “gifted,” but not flat-chested either... Her height is typical, about 5’ 5, balanced between body and legs. Aleka is definitely more the type to hang in the back and help others when needed.
Personality: Aleka has very fragile emotions and doesn’t like to be toyed with. Very expressive, she can turn even the slightest thing into a full-blown crisis! Many insults and situations can cause her to fall apart and become emotionally unstable. But, if it comes down to survival of the fittest, she learned well from her mother. She’s rather intelligent and it truly shows when put on the spot, but if pressured, she tends to blank out and become upset. But, she contradicts all of this with her open voice and sense of opinion (though it does tend to get her in trouble with herself and others). As stated before, she’s very expressive; to put it bluntly, Aleka wears hear emotions out on her sleeve! (Or half-sleeve, in this case! ^_^; )
Spell: Cure ~_~;
Keychains: Spell Binder and Lady Luck
Home World: Russia (Anastasia)
History: Aleka was raised by her mother, Anastasia, as a wonderful and beautiful Duchess, but she taught her all the necessities of living on her own. But surprisingly, Aleka didn’t take well to it and became very sensitive and began to over exaggerate things, and at that age, 7 at the time, her imagination scared her. This caused her to become more open to people, so that she would know that there would be someone she could count on. As she grew, these traits developed and stuck with her. Although unadventurous, Aleka forced herself to be familiar with the rest of civilization, not just the friends and relatives of the Romanov family.
Other: *Zombie Other approaches* Curse your vile hide! *casts Cure on Zombie* BURN! BURN!!!!

~~~|Aleka Romanov|~~~

It had been a rather uneventful evening. Outside, a storm brewed as last glint of sunlight vanished off of the horizon. I sat in my large room which was lighted by a single candle; even though we did have electricity, I prefered to have the gentle warmth of a flame fill the room while preparing for the night. Sitting in front of the wooden vanity, I set down my brush and grabbed a small container on the dresser's top. Opening it slowly, music began to play from it as the figures inside started to spin. Humming along, I set the music box back on the vanity and continued bushing my hair in the mirror. "And a song someone sing, Once upon a Dece-em-ber..."

The music ended with a short echo from the last note, but it drifted away much shorter than normal. I jerked around to see the shadow of the figures in the box begin to move on the floor, even though they had stopped twirling on the platform with the music. A strange creature rose from the shadows cast across the room; it seemed to resemble that of a wizard. I could feel myself becoming scared as the hair on the back of my neck stood on end. "Has Rasputin return?" I spoke as my voice shuddered in fear. The monster was dressed in purple with a hat that covered what seemed like an eternal darkness, the only light emerging from the black were two devilishly yellow eyes. It floated in mid air and began to approach me! "MOTHER! COME QUICK!" More of these creatures rose from the shadow and closed in around me.

The door burst open. "ALEKA! Quickly, into the passageway." I jumped from my chair as tears began to well up in my eyes. "What's going on? What are these things? I thought to myself as I pushed my way through a hidden swiveling door on a nearby wall. I inched my way down the dark tunnel, quivering from my experience. There was little light, but as I turned to make sure I wasn't followed, a black puddle of infinite darkness seeped under the doorway. I moved as quick as I could down the narrow hall, but the darkness quickly caught up. The last thing I could remember happening was the sound of my crying echoing down the corridor as a balck hand drug me down into the unconscience space that threatened me. I cried out a final time through my tears, "MOTHER!"

I blacked out....

~~~|Aleka Romanov~Spellbinder-Lady Luck|~~~

A warm tear rolled down my face and I slowly opened my eyes. It seemed rather bright for the passageway and rather roomy as well. This startled me and another tear rolled down my face. I scrambled to the nearest wall of the circular, yet rather cluttered room and curled into a ball. I quickly looked up to see several other, strangely dressed characters, and felt slightly better knowing that I was with some people, although I didn't know if they were good or bad...

"How did I get here? Was that hole a demonic portal of some sort? And what of my home, my family, Mother and Father? What will I ever do?" I felt insecure. Alone. Fearful of what someone or thing could do to me. Then, another shadow appeared from the only opening in the room; the sillouette of another wizard-like figure. I cowered further into my corner as the dim light in the room revealed a man in a blue robe, pointed hat, and a white beard that slightly dragged on the dusty floor in front of him. His posture and general appearance told me that he was trustworthy and wouldn't harm me.

I dried the tears from my eyes and began to look around as I stood from my huddled position. The various people around me were just awakening as well. The wizard cleared his voice and began a speech that informed all of us of why we were all here and how the "Heartless" had destroyed each of our worlds and everyone on it besides ourselves. "Wait... That means!" "Mom..." I whispered to myself as my eyes began to fill with the tears I was so familiar with.

But a young man called attention to himself. "So, that means we can save our worlds...?" This brought my hopes back up, but the fact that my entire home and family were gone still loomed over my mind. And would for a long time to come.

Then Merlin, as he said he was called, replied with a bright yet uncertain statement. "Yes, but it is a long path, fraught with danger. You must work together to save them." And with this and the wave of his hand, a large skeleton key-like object appeared in my hands, the teeth shaped like that of a king's crown. The weight was too much for me and it pulled me down as it clanked on the stone floor of the house.

I used it to support myself as I rose again, just as Merlin approached me. "Aleka Romanov, I bestow the power of the Spellbinder and Lady Luck keychains upon you. You also have the power of Cure with you as well." He placed his hand upon my forehead and I felt myself grow warm and full of vitality; I felt calm and relaxed, for once, as the sensation faded. Merlin moved on to the next, doing the same to the others around me as well.

I stared strangely at the 2 chains: one, a golden chain with a small green book dangling from the end, the other, a black chain with the "Ace of Hearts" card hanging on it. More interested in the book pendant, I removed the mouse-like pendant from the large key and replaced it with the book. A bright, beautiful light shown from the Keyblade and it suddenly transformed. The shaft shortened and the handle filled in with 2 round holes on each side. The teeth morphed into an astronomical-like tool and, as the light faded, the entire blade gleamed a sapphire blue. I felt a surge of magical energy flow from the handle through my entire body; it was also much lighter, as I was now able to wield it without toppling over. I placed the original and card chains on the loop of my dress.

As soon as all of the keychains and powers had been distributed, I was shocked by a loud, echoic clang that came from the contact of 2 of the boy's Keyblades. Sean and Adrian were the names that I had recalled Merlin referring to them as. Shaking my head at the irrational actions of the 2, I proceded to follow the others out of the Merlin's home, as per his instructions, and into a dank cave filled with water. Sean and Adrian exited as well, followed by a guy dressed similarly to Sean; Nail was his name. The 3 of them made a race out of crossing the large moving stones that served as the pathway out of the cavern. "Awefully childish for guys their ages, aren't they? Brooke, wasn't it? I'm Aleka."

Hope that was ok. Let's get some conversations started! ^_^

crimson_flygon
8th August 2004, 08:15 PM

Leaving Merlin's house, I entered what appeared to be a large underground cave with a large pool of water in it. Not the kind of thing I was used to seeing where I was from. I chuckled lowly, I guess I really wasn't in agrabah anymore.

Looking over I saw three of the boys racing across many rocks that moved across the surface of the water, apperantly they were the means out of this cave. Quickly I hopped onto one, it continued moving back and forth and I proceeded to carefully jump across teh stones one by one in my own nimble fashion. After reaching the exit, I walked out, carrying the Jungle king across my shoulders. I could not help but be in awe at this strange place. It seemed so differant from Agrabah... Now I had some time to see what this place had to offer.

I walked down an a dark alleyway. Strange posters adourned the walls, and the shadows from the streetlight's walls stretched over me, setting a sort of ccreepy feel to it. But I wasn't afraid. Fear wasn't my thing. I noticed a pile of large crates at the end of the alley. I ran forward and lept up, landing with a soft thud on the crate. I then reached up and hoisted myself up a pile of two and found myself high enough to get onto one of the buildings roof. I crouched down and jumped up onto it, nothing like a birds eye view of a new place. You never new the kind of stuff that could be lieing around you. Pacing myself to the peack of the slanted roof, I smiled as I looked around me. But wait, I double took down on one of the streets below. Those three boys from before were standing together and across from them... a pack of heartless. But these were differant from the ones I had seen, there were differant types of heartless? But I have no time to think about that, dashing forward at full sprint, I let myself free fall after a dive off the roof, and land crouched on the pavement behind them. They immediatley span around, raising their weapons but then lowering them after seeing I Was not one of the heartless.

"You might need some help," I said smirking and falling in with their lines. "Although it's not exactley the time for introductions, I'm Hikaru." I quickly swung the Jungle King at one of the heartless that had begun to advance. "Nice to meet you"

Krystalline Kabutops
8th August 2004, 08:17 PM
{]Sean Hawkins - Oathkeeper and Metal Chocobo[}

"Oh $hit, oh $hit....." I muttered, watching the small creatures circle us. "Ok, Adrien? You take the one's by that holed up sewer pipe... Nail, you take the ones by that pile of crates.... I'll take the rest. Ok?" They both nodded their understanding. "Ok, on three. One..... THREE!" I yelled, hopping off the roof into the pack of Shadows, as Adrien and Nail ran off to harass the fringes. "YOU LITTLE B@STARDS WANT A PIECE OF ME?!" I roared, Swiping through the crowd with my Keyblade. This was for my mother... For dad..... For B.E.N..... For Morph..... For everything I had once called home! Before too long, however, they had piled on top of me, pulling me down.... Suddenly, I remembered something... The spell that Merlin had given to me. I concentrated all my mind on my Keyblade, willing it to work. Suddenly I felt the weight of the creatures lift off of me. They were floating in the air, helpless. I grinned, and began hacking away at the rest on the ground. So, THAT's what my power was..... Control over Gravity. Very nice. Looking up, I noticed that Adrien and Nail seemed to be mastering their powers as well. Adrien was frying anything that got on him, and Nail was electrocuting a particularly feisty Shadow. I turned my attention back to the business at hand, fighting off MY share of the little monsters. Talk about a workout.

Green Lanturn
8th August 2004, 09:18 PM
Brooke Porter~Crab Claw and Divine Rose
@()@()@()@()@()@()@()@()@()@()@()@()@()@()@()@()@( )@()

"Awefully childish for guys their ages, aren't they? Brooke, wasn't it? I'm Aleka."

I looked at the girl who had just introduced herself to me, and smiled.

"Yes, and yes, they are childish. But thats what boys do, monkey around..." I paused. Monkey, it reminded me of home, with Auntie Jane and Tarzan. Aleka was staring atme, while I stared blankly into nothingness.

"Hello, Brooke, anyone home?"

"Oh, pardon my rudeness, I was simply thinking of home. The word monkey reminded me of it."

With this, we began an intense conversation about our homeworlds. I learned that I was not the only person from earth here, Aleka was Russian!

"Well, Im British!" I told her, quite happily.

"Oh, Im so glad we can relate to worlds."

This conversation carried us on out into the town, when one of the boys noticed something, one of the heartless had appeared, soon to be followed by many others. Sean began to somewhat panic, as Nail and Adrien charged right in, weapons blaring.

"Boys will be boys." I said, as I drew out my blade, the Crab Claw.Aleka did the same with hers, a different one, called Spellbinder.

"What is that?!"

I looked to see, and saw that several of the boys were actually using, powers?!

"Oh right, Merlin said he had granted us each a power. I remember, mine was teleport but what could that mean?"

As I said this, I waved my blade around, and next thing I knew, I was now next to one of the boys.

"What!? How did I get here?"

Apparently, my power had envoked itself as well.

classy_cat18
8th August 2004, 09:40 PM
Imani Dune: Fairy Harp and Olympia

I followed behind the girls, feeling left out. "Apparently my power turns me invisible," I muttered. I heard the shouting of the boys and ran to see them fighting some Heartless, some of them looking like the ones that pulled me into darkness earlier. "Oh yeah. Payback time!"

I equipped my Keyblade with the feather pendant, turning it into a more lightweight weapon with fairy wings attached to it. I sprinted to the nearest Heartless and struck it as hard as I could. Not much damage. Now what does stop do? Only one way to find out! I lifted my Keyblade over my head. "Stop!"

A few Heartless around me froze in place. "Um...oops? So Stop stops! Cool!"

Fai D. Flowright
8th August 2004, 10:01 PM
~~~|Aleka Romanov~Spellbinder and Lady Luck|~~~

"Oh right, Merlin said he had granted us each a power. I remember, mine was teleport but what could that mean?" Brooke stated once she noticed the battling boys use some of their own magical abilities. She spun her Crabclaw, as it was called, in a ritualist pattern and suddenly disappeared from my vision. My jaw dropped so hard it felt like it hit the ground. Brooke the reappeared next to Adrian, somewhat startled.

Then it hit me. I was going to have to battle. "Wait. I don't fight! I'm horrible in combat." I could feel my nervousness rising and started feeling uneasy. In that instant, I realized something: Merlin gave me the power of Cure! "Hah! I don't HAVE to fight. Here I come guys!"

Although my voice was confident, my body wasn't. I sqeemishly stepped forward towards the Heartless and the others. Hearing a moan, I twisted to my left to see Nail get nailed in the arm by the claws of a Shadow. It an almost instinctual reaction, I pointed the Spellbinder into the air, concentrated for a moment and dropped it, pointing directly at Nail. A green flash came from the tip of my Keyblade and a shower of light surrounded Nail's body, sealing up the wound in his arm.

Slightly stunned from the aura and the sudden relief, he gave a sign of thanks and continued his battle with the Heartless.

In a dim flash, one of the Shadows vanished from the battle with Sean, but in my joy for his victory, I didn't notice that a blob of darkness moved away from his battle and snuck up behind me. It took form, making a ticking noise, and I spun around just as it took a swing at me. "Ahh!" A short scream escaped my mouth. I doubled over and began to cry in pain. "That hurt, you little creatin!" I muttered under my breath and through my tears. I stood and took a powerful slash with my Keyblade at the blasted creature. It stumbled back and disipated in a simple flicker of light.

"That's it! I officially despise these foul monsters." I said in rage, then a curious look came over my face. "Did I just kill one of those things? Yeah! I fought and destroyed!" I jumped around a little bit before regaining my dignity...

HbCharizard
8th August 2004, 10:59 PM
Name: Ark Lancast
Clothing: He wears a white desert garb around his head. He wears a brown vest and a sleeve-less white shirt under it. The vest has 3 pockets on each side. It is red along the sleeve-less lines on the arm pockets. He has light gray pants. The bottoms move down over his white and brown shoes laceless shoes. He also has a chain on his belt which he chains his keyblade to so it wouldn't get away from him.
Physical appearance: He is about 5"11, and has a medium build. He has navy blue eyes and black spiked up hair. He has natural tan skin.
Personality: He is very serious, and will never joke around. Being a leader of bandits did that to him. He's very sensitive inside though, and doesn't let any one know that. He will never crack, and will do anything to save his men and friends.
Spell: Blizzard
Keychains: Diamond Dust and Three Wishes
Home World: Agrabah
History: No one knows much about Arks past, except that he was abandend when he was 3 and fended for himself. He was found by a band of Theives and eventually became their leader. He was naturally strong and clever, so the theives naturally made them their leader. After he killed their other leader first of course. He was seriously injured when he fought, yet he continued to fight. He won, but was set in bed for about 4 months. After that, the thieves went back to stealing major things.
Other: FREEZE DAMN YOU!!!

Ark
!~~~~!

I wiped the sweat off my eyebrow. I let my camel get some water while I sat down on the sand.

I was on my way to a city to meet my girlfriend.. She had been mine for 1 year, and I was gonna ask her to marry me today.

"Alright Azoo, I think thats enough water for now." I said as I took the water through and stashed it in the giant pack I had. I stuffed it into the saddle, then looked at my shadow. I think I saw it grow. It did. I grew bigger and bigger till it split and turned into a bunch of little black cat looking things. They jumped at me. I drew my sword and start slashing them, but they just reassembled and jumped back at me.

"Damn...You!! I'll never let you take me!" I screamed as I slashed another cat thing. Just then, and big fat black thing rushed at me. I bounced off its belly and into the sand. The black things engulfed me. I tried to slash them off, but they kept on comming. They dragged me into a void of darkness...............

I woke up on a floor. I stood up, and got pelted with dripping water.

"uggg..." Some wizard looking dude came over to me.
"Who are you?"

"I am Merlin. You are in Traverse Town." Merlin said to me. I looked around. I was in a quite big room.

"Traverse Town....Waitaminute...Where's Azoo! Daisy! What about those small Cat-like things! And that Giant Fat thing!" I said as I paniked and looked around despertly.

"I'm sorry.....Their dead. Your whole world has been destroyed. Your the last person to wake up. Everybody is already outside fighting. I shall give you your new weapons." he put his hands agaisnt mine and two key chains appeared in my hands.

"These are the Diamond Dust, and Three Wishes." He said. He also put his hand to my forhead. His hand glowed and it sent a chill through my body.

"What the...What did you do to me?!?!" I asked.

"I gave you the power to use Blizzard Magic." He said, standing up.
"Now. go outside, and help the other keyblade wielders...." He dissapeared. I equiped the Diamond Dust and I went out of the hut, hopped the stones across the lake, and went out the door. There were some people trying to kill the black things, so I charged in and started to attack. My charge killed a couple, and I had Diamond Dust in one hand slashing around blindly. I spun around, killing a couple right away. Then another one of the Fat things came out. I snapped my wrist around and killed a heartless charging towards the fat thing. I shoved my Keyblade into his stomach, and he exploded into a cloud of black dust.

"Alright!!! Who else wants some!!" I yelled as I rushed back into the crowd.

Krystalline Kabutops
9th August 2004, 11:33 AM
HbC: Um, we don't get two KEYBLADES each, we get two KeyCHAINS. Everyone has only one Keyblade. If you could edit your post to remedy this Error, that would be great.

crimson_flygon
9th August 2004, 05:31 PM

After getting out of that watery cave I was walking down one of the alleys taking in the sights. It wasn't everyday you suddenly appeared in a new world after all. But my attention was suddenly diverted when I heart crashing sounds coming from somewhere. I span around and ran in the other direction down the brick road. My footseps echoed down the alleyways, and at last the road broke off into another area where what appeaared to be a large battle was taking place. They were battling small black cat-like creatures, heartless? But they didn't look like the ones I had seen in agrabah. But did that mean there were differant kinds of heartless?

"Uff.." I cried out when I fell face forward into the ground. Something had forced me forward. Using the Jungle king like a cane, I pushed myself back up to my feet and whirled around to see who had dared do that. I gasped when I saw a group of the heartless twitching as if they had no control over their bodily functions they stumbled forward. I jumped to the side as one jumped at me.

"Why you little..." I swung the Jungle king at it with a satisfyingly loud 'thwack' sound and the heartless fell back and vanished. In the split second my attention was drawn out at curiosity at the dissapearance of the heartless another lept up and tackled me to the ground. I forced myself up hoping it would fly forward but it clung to my shirt and sank it's claws into my skin. I cried out again, bringing up the Jungle king and slamming it down on it. I grinned with superiority as it flashed away. But then had to take a step back at the advance of a large pack of them coming from the alleys I had just left.

Against my better judgement I quickly turned around at many sounds coming from the batle behind me... powerful sounds. And I saw flashes of fire and lightning. Of course! The powers Merlin had given us, what was the one he had given me again? Something to do with air... Aero was it? I wasn't exactley sure what I was doing but I held Jungle King upright and focused on pushing my power into it for a moment and suddenly I felt a light sensation circling around my body.

"What the...?" I mumbled as I looked around me, what appeared to be almost a barrier thing of wind was swirling around my body. So was aero some sort of sheild? "Only one way to find out..." I cried runnign directly into the crowd of heartless. I felt them make contact with me. Their claws reaching to make contact with me but being pushed back by the wind. I made a wide swipe with the Jungle King and it made contact with the whole crowd close by me. With a quick spin and another swipe it had taken them out in a flash of light. The rest behind them began to file in after their fallen comrads. Even with the Jungle king at my disposal I decided on a little strategy to make sure I didn't overwhelm myself.

I turned and ran to the area where everyone else seemed to be. The group of heartless filed out and then withdrew into itself making a large wad of them. I jumped up into the air with the jungle king raised above my head and brought it down upon them with as much strentgh as I could muster, and figuring to use it's length to my advantage, I backflipped back and then swung as they came just into my area of attack. In one final swing around myself the ones around me vanished and I stood only a little flustered, and taking a little time to catch my breath. After a moment I ran over to help the others with their heartless...

Perfect Chaos
10th August 2004, 03:06 PM
Sean-=-One Winged Angel and Pumpkinhead
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
There were a whole mess of Heartless surrounded me. A few of them were what I observed to be the "basic" Heartless. They had no clothing or anything and were small with wavy "anntenae" and black bodies and yellow eyes. Then there was this one other Heartless that was dressed up in a crude version of a knight's outfit. I swung my Keyblade (One Winged Angel) and smacked a few "basic" Heartless around, destroying them. Hmm...pretty easy to kill I thought to myself.

However, I got too cocky. One of the "basic" Heartless managed to sneak up right behind me and drove a blow home right into my back. The pain was intense but bearable. I swung around blindly and managed to give a clean counterattack on the little bugger, it disappearing instantly. At that point, I felt another feeling on my back, but this was different. It ws soothing and felt very good. At that point , the pain was gone and I knew my wound had somehow healed completely. I turned around and saw one of the girls I remember seeing at Merlin's place, the Russian girl, Aleka her name I think. I gave her a thumbs up sign as thanks and turned around to face the other Heartless.

It was then that I remembered Merlin giving me a spell. I raised one hand up and yelled "Thunder". Small bolts of yellow lightning flashed down from the heavens and obliterated the rest of the Heartless. I turned to help out Sean and Adrien and saw that were surrounded by more Heartless, we were clearly outnumbered.

However, just as they were about to attack, the Heartless paused for a second and looked around. Then, they just vanished into thin air, teleported away. I turned to face Sean and asked "What was up with that?"...

Boss battle anyone? :D

-$∑@π

Krystalline Kabutops
10th August 2004, 05:06 PM
Oh yes, Guard Armor FM style.... hehehe..... Oh, btw for everyone who's confused as to our location, it's the alleyway that connects to the cavern under Merlin's house.

Sean Hawkins - Metal Chocobo and Oathkeeper
*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

I looked around nervously. There was something not quite right about this.... Suddenly, I heard a fizzling sound, and saw shimmers over all the exits from the alley. The doors, the waterway, the side alley... I picked up a rock and threw it at the waterway. It hit with a clang and bounced off something invisible. "So, we're trapped. But by who?" I had my question answered uncomfortably quickly. two gauntlets, two legs, a body and a head of what looked like a suit of armor fell, as if out of nowhere. They were very strangely colored.... blue, yellow, red and white. "So.... someone's trying to intimidate us with medival relics?" Asked Adrien, kicking the armor dismissivly. Suddenly, it began to move. Adrien jumped backwards, and not a moment too fast. The armor sprang to life, the head settling into the neck socket, the body floating into the air, and the disconnected arms and legs alternatively stamping/spinning. "Great idea Adrien, provoke the giant living suit of armor! Why don't we just stab ourselves now?" I muttered furiously. He hissed "Instead of making inane comments, how about a battle plan?" I licked my lips, a plan rapidly taking form as I switched Keychains. "Alright, here's what I think: Adrien, you can take the Body with me. Nail, take the left arm. Ark, you take the right. Aleka, support the group with Hikaru, casting defensive and recovery spells whenever you got the oppurtunity. Just hit whatever body part gets closest. Brooke, left leg. Imani, right. Evryone know what they're doing? Alright.... ATTACK!"

OOC: I assume that most of you played the game, so I don't need to tell you the strategy. Divide and conquer. Good luck ;>

Boss:
http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/gallery/data/media/25/020.jpg

Arnen
10th August 2004, 08:12 PM
O.O When I fought it it was purple... Do you have the beta version or something? Also, I changed Adrien's tail to a devil tail, the pic looked so much cooler that way XD I'll get it up as soon as I can scan it.

<<++Adrien the pumpkin vandal (heheh)::Oblivion and Lionheart++>>

I ran at the Heartless surrounding the sewer pipe, not noticing or caring that I was actually following someone's orders. As soon as one jumped at me, I held the Keyblade up in a defensive stance, effectively blocking its advance. I then swung it around over my head and brought it crashing down onto the head of the Heartless. The spike plowed right through it, and it disappeared. Not very fun... Too easy... I heard talking behind me. Apparently the others had happened upon our little battlefield. How super.

Well, after a few minutes of mindless Heartless-bashing, that Nail kid started using magic of some kind. What that Merlin guy had said earlier floated back to me, about the "power of Fire" thing. Several Heartless already had me surrounded, so I figured this was the perfect time to try some dumb stunt like that.

"FIRE!" I yelled, aiming the tip of my Keyblade at one of the Heartless. A small explosion erupted from the end, and a fireball shot out and scorched the little sucker. "Cool," I commented, trying the trick again on the next one. This one actually caught on fire and ran around a bit before disappearing. "Adrien, excecutioner by fire," I laughed, rushing into the thick of them and slashing away.

A short while later, they stopped coming. Those that remained floated into the air and disappeared, and in their place fell pieces of multicolored armor. I scoffed, "So, someone's trying to intimidate us with medival relics?" I gave the inanimate armor a swift kick, rolling my eyes. Not exactly the wisest decision I've ever made, for that seemed just the spur it needed to spring to life ((OOC: OMG, I'm quoting movies again aren't I? XD). The head settled onto the torse, the clawed hands hovered near the arm sockets, and the legs beneath it. The whole thing was spinning sickeningly.

"Great idea Adrien, provoke the giant living suit of armor! Why don't we just stab ourselves now?" Sean groaned. Whiny thing, isn't he?

"Instead of making inane comments, how about a battle plan?" I said sternly.

Sean switched Keyblades (actually, this one looked even wussier than the other, heh). "Alright, here's what I think: Adrien, you can take the Body with me. Nail, take the left arm. Ark, you take the right. Aleka, support the group with Hikaru, casting defensive and recovery spells whenever you got the oppurtunity. Just hit whatever body part gets closest. Brooke, left leg. Imani, right. Evreyone know what they're doing? Alright.... ATTACK!"

"Whatever, O mighty leader!" I grunted, leaping into the air and taking a whack at the main body. It resonated with a deep clang, but I had made a rather large dent in its side. I landed carefully and sprang back at it. "(Rather monotonous this'll be.)" I thought.

Krystalline Kabutops
10th August 2004, 09:02 PM
Heh, nope, not the beta version (Damn, what I'd give for that... *drools* No, it's from the Japanese version of KH, Final Mix. It had added storyine, monsters, Bosses, Keyblades (One Winged Angel and Diamond Dust, to be exact), and some recolored bosses like GA here. (And yes, I'll be using stuff from FM in this RPG ;) )

crimson_flygon
10th August 2004, 09:40 PM

Great, now we had to fight this giant suit of living armor? Or whatever you'd call it... I was supposed to be casting my aero spell. Seeing as Adrien seemed to be rushing up in attack first, I raised Jungle king, focused on it for a moment. I was surprised to feel the same light feeling around myself, "woops..." I guess I wasn't sure exactley how to use it on other people...

"You have to point the keyblade at your target after getting the spell ready," a voice came from my side.

I turned around to see Aleka, she smiled warmly. Oh yeah! Sean had said me and her use curing and defensive spells, so her spell was cure? "Thanks," I said, a little surprised by her, but thankful none the less.

Raising the Jungle king over my head again, I focused for a moment, and just before the time that the wind barrier would appear around me I lowered it down to Adrien. I felt enormous self-satisfaction when the white winds appeared around him. He looked a little surprised, but after shooting a curios glance around and spotting me with my keyblade still held pointing at him he seemed to realise what I had done and went back to fighting the torso portion of the armor.

I grinned, just because I was gonna be casting aero didn't mean I could fight this thing. But it was time for a change, pulling open the little bag on my sash I pulled out the wishing star keychain and replaced the jungle kind keychain with it. In a flash of light my long and bone-like Jungle king was replaced by quite a small wooden key. it's handle seemed makeshift, and was made up of pulleys, and the end was adourned with a gear. Wondering what kind of advantages I could get with such a strange keyblade, I decided to attack the torso, which was what Adrien had been set to fight.

My first move was to jump up and bring the wishing star down onto it, with a loud metallic clash I span around and swung into it in the side, and then in the other, and one going upward. Despite having to get close to get hits in, the wishing star made it easy to make quick contact and hit several times. So that was it's advantage...

I was caught off gaurd by the torso when it suddenly span around rapidly, sending me flying back. Luckily, I didn't retain serious damage because of the aero I had accidently cast on myself earlier, but I was still dazed by the sudden attack. I hadn't really estimated how a limbless torso would be able to attack, but now I knew. Torn away from attacking, I remebered to cast aero on some of the others who were busy swinging at the various body parts. WHile doind so, I wasn't ready for the torso spinning into me again. I slid along the ground until I tripped forward from the force of it. Before it attacked me while I was down Adrien started whacking at it and it turned back at him. I would have to remeber to thank him for that later...

"ow..." I muttered, rubbing a large scrape that had left the skin on my legs red. But a flash of green light encircled me and the wound sealed up and dissapeared. I looked around and saw aleka pointing her keyblade at me, so her spell was cure as I had guessed. I looked at her longingly a little longer before realisingy I was still in the middle of a fight, that and making sure everyone had one of the aero sheild around them. And with that last thought, I jumped back to my feet and ran back into the action...

Krystalline Kabutops
10th August 2004, 10:27 PM
/~Sean Hawkins - Oathkeeper and Metal Chocobo~\
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()() ()()

I ran in after Adrien, focusing my attacks at the head. Oathkeeper wasn't as long as Metal Chocobo, but the fact that both it and Oblivion were raining blows down on the beast seemed to be raising their joint powers. I'd have to ask Merlin about that later. Suddenly, the head turned to me. I slammed down on the visor, and a small crack showed. The head was still for a moment, then rammed me spike-first. I flew through a few crates, and came to a stop. "Oh.... $hit...." I muttered, looking at my shirt, where a small pool of blood showed. Suddenly, I was engulfed in a green light, and the pain in my upper abdomen fell away. A hand reached through the ruins of the crates, and I grabbed on. As the person helped me out, I was surprised to see that it was Aleka. "Um.... thanks...." I muttered, blushing as she smiled at me. "You know... monster to kill and all...." I rushed back into the fray, this time joining Adrien on obliviating the torso.

classy_cat18
10th August 2004, 10:37 PM
Imani Dune -- Fairy Harp and Olympia

"Right leg! Gotcha!" I ran up to the gigantic foot and started hacking at it with Fairy Harp. Nothing! I needed something heavier. I equipped my Olympia keychain and felt my Keyblade get much heavier. I put my other hand on it and continued hacking.

I finally saw a crack in the armor when the foot went back and went flying into me, sending me flying. Nothing broken, but I had to take a while to get my wind back. I got up and noticed a shield of air around me. "Thanks!" I said to everyone. That way I was sure to get whoever shielded me. I ran after the leg, which seemed to be moving with the rest of the body.

Fai D. Flowright
11th August 2004, 12:10 AM
~~~|Aleka Romanov~Spellbinder and Lady Luck|~~~

"Alright.... I have healy, healy duty." I turned to my supporting partner, Hikaru, as Sean had referred to her as. I watched as she prepared to cast magic upon her allies. Assuming that she knew how it worked, I made sure that I had done it correctly myself. Then something happened that I wasn't expecting....

A whirlwind of air began swirling about herself. I could tell she was flustered, as she wanted to cast it on the insane Adrian, who had unthoughtfully rushed into battle. But I did make a mental note. "So, pointing it at nothing will cast the spell upon yourself.... Gotta remember that one...

In her slight disposition, I decided to help. "Hikaru, you have to point the Keyblade at your target once the spell is ready." She looked at me slightly puzzled, but I smiled in confidence. She turned away once again, towards the battle at hand, and prepared the shield over head. But this time, she was successful and the barrier began spinning about Adrian. I felt proud, I had helped someone! "Me? Help? Wow... Never expected that one!" I gleefully smiled as Hikaru snagged her alternate keychain and equipped it before running in to help Sean and Adrian fight the levitating armor's torso.

It seemed as though my assistance with Hikaru's magic abilities had thrown me behind in battle. Looking around, several of my allies had been wounded! Looking to the worst of the batch, I watched as Sean was flown back through stacks of crates, large slivers of wood protruded from his back and midsection. Rushing closer, I prepared a Cure spell on the way. Once in careful range, I took aim and fired the spell; a green glow eminated from the clutter of the broken boxes. I approached further and held out my hand. He accepted rather cautiously and I helped pull him up. In a rather stammered voice, Sean replied, "Um.... Thanks..." A slight blush darkened his cheeks, even in the dim light of the alleyway. I smiled back. "You know... Monsters to kill and all..." He smirked and ran back into battle, seeming kind of embarressed... I made another mental note, "I'll have to keep my eye on him...

Looking around for any other injuries, I realized that my new-found friend, Hikaru, had been slammed back across the ground, a large scrape on her knee. I set a Cure up and cast it in her direction, even from the distance, I could see that telltale green aura that confimed the success of the spell. She stood from her downed position, but she stared at me.... Very strangely, as though she admired me. Then she nodded and ran back off to battle. "Note 3, find out what the heck that was all about...

In that instant, I was snapped back to reality by a hard swipe to the stomache from a floating arm. I doubled over in pain, then fell to a sitting position amongst the split and chipped wood. I couldn't hold it back anymore...

"WAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!" I screamed in agony, although it was a mere surface scratch, no worse than those of Sean and Hikaru. My voice started to shake from the hyperventilation of my upset emotions. "That... hurt..." My mouth began to quiver and my eyes watered up; my face fell into a pout and I began to cry...

HbCharizard
11th August 2004, 03:38 PM
Ark
!~~~~~!

"Alrighty then, I'll just do the little bandit magic here... a little there..heh..." I said as I slashed The Diamond Dust on to the right arm. I jumped up and continued slashing it. As I fell back down to earth, I felt a shield of wind surrond me. I looked and saw that some girl ,who looked like she was from Agrabah too, casting some shield type magic on everybody. I whispered a thank you silently. Then I went back to the battle. I went under the arm, but it brang its hand down onto me, but I managed to dodge.

"God damn it, this thing is persistent." I said, Contining the abuse to the arm. I grabbed my Three Wishes Key Chain and attached it onto my key, replacing my Diamond Dust. I continued the abuse, but it seemed that it was weaker but faster. When I landed back onto earth again, it balled it fist and smacked me, sending me flying.

"AHHHHH!!!" I screamed as I hit the wall. It hurt like hell. I stood up regardless.
"Gonna take alot more then that to take me...."

It interupted me by pelting me with punches. Every punch felt like Azoo running over me, which hurt. It was softened by the Aero Shield, but it dissapeared after the 3rd punch. I continued taking abuse untill it smacked me into the wall again. I fell on my face. I tried to get up, but I couldn't.

"Aggg...." I said as I saw my Keyblade about 10 feet away from me. My legs were'nt responding to what I was trying to do. It hurt alot. I just propped myself onto the wall, and watched the other guys trying to beat the giant suit of armor.

Green Lanturn
11th August 2004, 08:19 PM
Brooke Porter~Divine Rose and Crab Claw
@()@()@()@()@()@()@()@()@()@()@()@()@()@()@()@()@( )@()@()

"Brooke, left leg!" Sean told each of us what part to attack. I noticed that several of my friends had trouble running towards the creature without it attacking, so I figured my power would come in handy here.

I began to twirl the crab claw an consentrate on teleporting towards the leg. Immediately, i flashed out of sight, and reappeared near the leg. It was a success, the monster took no notice, that is, until I began swiping at its leg. I noticed that several other qould get hurt and a green light would surround them, healng them. So that was Aleka's power, cure!

I heard someone crying away from me, it was Aleka! I immediately teleported over to her.

"Aleka, are you all right?!"

"It....hurts.....quite.......badly!"

"Well, couldnt you use your power on yourself, like I do my own?"

This statement didnt seem to hit he at first, but with some difficulty, she did her little "cure" proccess, and her pain had gone.

"Thanks Brooke, I needed that."

"No problem. Now, back to the battle." I switchedthe chains on my keyblade, putting on the divine rose. It immediately transformed into a purple sword with a rose growing towards the top, and becoming the blade.

"Oooh, pretty. But as they say, looks can be deceiving."

I teleported back to the leg, and began hacking away. We had to kill this monster soon, but this seemed to be taking to long.

Arnen
11th August 2004, 08:33 PM
I gave Adrien a history, albeit vague and predictable XD He now has an unoffiial theme song, "Penetrate" by Godhead... Don't ask :sweat:

<<++Adrien::Weilder of Oblivion and Lionheart++>>

After I had worn myself out beating up the armor, I stepped back momentarilly to see how the otehrs were faring. Not too well, it seemed. Apparently I was the only one who hadn't been wounded. The healer girl was on the ground crying over a blow to the gut. Typical. I rolled my eyes.

Too busy trying not to laugh as she realised she could heal herself, I was oblivious to the giant metal foot creeping up behind me, and WHAM! It delivered a heavy blow to my lower back, sending me sprawling. "Ow... That was stupid..." I grunted, forcing myself upright with my arms. I hefted my Keyblade back into a fighting stance, gritting my teeth against the throbbing pain in my back. No way I could keep fighting as I had before... I reached down to the tear in my vest where I had hooked the Lionheart Keychain, unclipped it, and replaced the black crown of Oblivion on my Keyblade. It began to morph into a slightly shorter slate-grey flat shape, with a lion's head identical to the Keychain as the blade. Definitely not as cool as Oblivion, but I felt new power from it... Magic?

Squinting slightly from the pain, I lifted the heavier Keyblade up and aimed it towards the armor's body. "FIRE!" I cried. A much larger fireball than before shot out from the end of the key, hurtling straight for the torso. It hit with great force, actually knocking the thing back a little ways and leaving scorch marks. "So Lionheart's better magically, eh? Best remember that."

Perfect Chaos
13th August 2004, 04:17 PM
Nail Kishore-=-One Winged Angel and Pumpkinhead
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-
"Nail, take the left arm" Sean ordered. I nodded and quickly began my assault on the left side of this living armor Heartless. It was pretty easy at first, as I dealt it a couple of blows with my Keyblade (One Winged Angel) and quickly gained a few cracks in it. That's when "it" got mad. It started to spin around at an insane speed and I was hammered to the ground. The pain wasn't too bad and I managed to shake off most of it as I returned to battle. However, it got ALOT tougher since the arm now moved alot more and it was hard getting another attack in as it was back to going to it's insane speed and I had to block most of its attacks.

Then I decided to switch Keyblades, unhooking the One Winged Angel and hooking on Pumpkinhead. The Keyblade changed instantly, the part that protruded out shaping out to be like an axe almost and it got a little bit more longer than One Winged Angel. I started to block more hits and stepped and swung, managing to hit once when it paused in between. Awesome! With this reach, I can block, step back and swing and still hit it I repeated the process and little by little, more cracks developed on the left arm. Hmm...a little magic wouldn't hurt either I thought. I raised one hand to the sky and yelled "Thunder!" and bolts of electricity rained over the left arm, striking it multiple times.

That's when the left arm managed to freeze a little as the electricity traveled through the arm. Hey, it's working I thought to myself. I switched Keychains again and started to whack away and soon enough, the left arm was gone. I turned and noticed most of the others were faring well as well. I turned and went to help this boy, Ark I think was his name, out with the right arm...

-$?@?

Arnen
15th August 2004, 07:04 PM
Well, I know I just posted two posts ago, but... I have the piccy XD I added it to my original post as well.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Arnen
22nd August 2004, 11:32 AM
Someone please post now!! XD Sorry for bumping and double-posting, but I don't want to see this one die! :cry:

Krystalline Kabutops
22nd August 2004, 02:15 PM
Sean Hawkins - Oathkeeper and Metal Chocobo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After what seemed like an eternity of fighting, everything but the torso had been eliminated. The gauntlets and legs lay on the ground, battered into useless hunks of metal. Everyone was now focusing their Keyblades upon the remaining body, disregarding their wounds. I leaped up, yelling, and plunged Oathkeeper into a crack in the armor just as Adrien impaled the head with Oblivion. The armor started to shake, and our group backed off, to see what would happen next. Suddenly, light emanated from all the holes in the armor, and what looked like a heart appeared. It shone for a moment, and then dissapeared. Everyone was silent for a moment, looking at the spot where the heart had been. The silence was broken by Aleka, who asked "So.... did we win?"

Arnen
22nd August 2004, 04:10 PM
(Heheh, I annyoing ^_^)
Yeah, um, Adrien was using Lionheart to cast magic because he was injured. Yeah.

Also, I figured that since my pic of Adrien turned out so well, maybe I could draw everyone else as well? If that's ok...? So, then, everyone let me know ok?

Perfect Chaos
22nd August 2004, 07:06 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing a pic of myself Nab. Please, if you could, draw my card. Thanks!

Yeah, sorry if this is SPAM but I don't really know what to post next for this.

-$∑@π

Krystalline Kabutops
22nd August 2004, 08:18 PM
Um..... let's just pretend he switched back to Oblivion right before he landed the final blow, 'cause plotholes are fun x3 And I doubt anyone would mind if you made a picture of everyone else.