PDA

View Full Version : Pokemorphs: Reborn! (Begins, Limited LSUs)

Perfect Chaos
8th August 2004, 02:24 PM
Sup guys? Yeah, I'm bringing this back again, since the first one started off OK but somehow died off. Of course, this RPG was originally created by Skrusti. I didn't really get permission from him to restart this, but I REALLY don't think he would mind me and Wolfsong (Nala) doing so and if any mod has a problem, it's OK if they closed this. Anyways, on to the plot!:

This is about a group of ordinary kids that get extrordinary powers.

It starts when they go to the into the forest to catch some Pokemon. They end up seeing a spaceship crash and a dying Mew gives them the ability to morph into Pokemon by having them touch the ditto cube. They use this power to battle the evil parasitic Yeerks and the only Mewtwo Controller, Visser Three.

Here's the sign up:

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Other:

Note: Wolfsong (Nala) and I only want serious RPGers. We don't want those that will post only once then leave the topic to die. Also there will be limited sign ups, since we don't want whole lotta people. Remember, we live in a world consisting of Pokemon and people only. Also, we will all be morphing into any Pokemon (even final forms), so we won't have to be worried about evolution, or anything.

Here's my form:

Name: Sean
Looks: Tall (about 6'1), somewhat muscular build but not bodybuilder. Being of Asian Indian descent, he has a deep natural tan skin complexion and nighthawk black hair that's always spiked up and dark hazel-colored eyes. Is growing a small mustache and goatee. Usually seen wearing a faded royal-blue tanktop with a long, dark red, collared shirt that's left open and unbuttoned. Also wears baggy black jeans and black sneakers and black fingerless gloves. Has a silver hoop earring on his left ear and a ragged, black thread tied around his right wrist. Also has a ragged black thread with a small, silver pendent that he wears around his neck
Personality: Quiet, doens't talk that much. He's really shy and isn't a great conversationalist so he rarely talks at all unless he's addressed to. However, he's a loyal friend and a good guy to have around when the going gets tough.
Other: Will edit if necessary

Let's start!

Sean
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I looked around the Cyber Cafe, noticing how there were other kids from school just milling about aimlessly, as if they had nothing else to do. Probably the case, since it's FridayI thought to myself. I, of course had joined in on the crowd of schoolkids in making the Cyber Cafe as the normal Friday after-school hangout. I was fairly new in town and only made a few friends in school since I was so quiet. I recognized one of the girls coming in, her name being Tala who was followed by her twin sister Amy. I guess you could say that Tala was my closest friend, but we weren't in love or anything, just really good friends. It usually hard telling apart between Tala and Amy, but it wasn't so hard today as Tala had on a regular dress while Amy stayed with her signature outfit of jeans and a shirt. They waved over at me and I waved back at them.

I decided to start playing one of the many arcade games, since I had nothing better to do and I had a few coins to spare. After a few games, the cafe began to get a bit more crowded and I let some other guy start playing, probably to impress his girlfriend or something. I just walked around a bit and then noticed this one girl (B4) that really caught my attention. She had this nearly flawless skin that was partly tanned and the most beautiful light brown hair with a few blonde highlights. However, what really made her stand out was her eyes. They seemed to be a wide mix of colors that kept changing, but were currently a bright emerald green. She walked past me flashing a smile and I couldn't help just staring in awe. Wow...I thought to myself, actually, it was all I could think of. I just shook my head and thought Get over it, you're still new, you have no chance. With that dark thought stuck in my head, I continued out of the cafe.

On my way out, Shadow, my Gengar managed to pop out of nowhere and try to spook me out, but he failed miserably since I had gotten used to it already. We continued to walk towards my house, and then decided to take a shortcut through the woods. I saw a few other kids also leaving the cafe and also took the same shortcut as me. I even recognized Amy and Tala among the group and decided to catch up with them. At that point, a huge, blinding bright blue shape just whizzed past our heads toward the forest. "What was that?!" someone cried out. I didn't know for sure, but my curiosity took the better of me and I raced toward the direction of where the flying object would've landed, the rest of the people on my tail...

Whew...long intro :dead:

-$∑@π

P.S. When we talk in morph, just use <<*insert dialogue*>>

The Muffin Man
8th August 2004, 04:22 PM
Ness
-----
I walked along the sidewalk with Brooke...she was so beautiful in the sunlight, but I doubt she cared for me like that...I pushed the thought out of my mind as we reached the Cyber Cafe...
"Hold on a sec, I'm gonna pick somethin up," Brooke said, and rushed inside. I waited outside, looking up into the sky...it was a beautiful day.
"Not as beautiful as Brooke..." I murmered to myself. She walked out, just as something streaked through the sky.
"So, we goin on our walk through the forest?" she asked, active as ever, handing me my usual drink(one of those iced coffees...better than the Dunkin Donuts ones).
I sighed and nodded. She was athletic, in great shape, and beautiful...I...well...wasn't.
"Beautiful..."I said...She blushed and turned around.
"What?"
"Oh the forest...It's lovely."
She smirked a bit and nodded.
"Yeah...the forest is a nice sight...it's been so warm lately. So perfect."
As if something was destined to prove her wrong, we heard a loud crash.
"We'd better check it out!" She said, running off. I nodded, trying to keep up, and noticed the new kid and some of his friends were also there...

-/Deathborn/-
8th August 2004, 06:29 PM
Name: Jack
Looks: Blue hair,brown eyes. A mean look on his face gives hint to his personality. Wears a black t-shirt and black jeans. After a fatal stunt, his left eye was severly damaged, and he had to get a device implanted over it so he could see, the normal person wouldn't notice, as it is disguised as a pair of sunglasses. His left arm and leg, however, had to be either 1) Replaced by robotic parts, OR, 2) Ignore them.
He decided to ignore those wounds, and they have never given him trouble since.
Personality: He has done pretty amazing stunts that even Eval Kenieval(I think that's the name..) would think twice about doing. He goes and does stuff without thinking twice or once about it. He was a great stunt person until one fatal stunt threw him into a coma for a year. Now he has a mean look on his face to scare away anyone who would try to make fun of him. Ever since, he still has that "shoot-now-ask-questions-later" thing.

Other: What 'other'?!? Why do we need this? Why am I typing this?!? Ohhh!! Life is sooo confusing..

-/Jack Korso/-

"Ugh, not again." I said as my right eye, in my point of view, went out on me. The sunglasses where to help with the sight, but apparently it wasn't. Oh, well. They looked great on me nonetheless. I started to have a flashback on that fatal stunt a year ago....

-Flashback-
I was in the Artic doing a stunt for this guy who was going to give me a million bucks if I made it. He waved it infront of my face to prove. The stunt was to jump over an ice canyon, get some equipment, and jump back. Sounded simple, but the actuall stunt almost took my life..

When I was in the parka and all, about to start the stunt, the ice canyon, already 5' across, widened to 8' across.
I jumped across.
"OMPH!" I grunted as I landed flat on my face on the other side. I got the "equipment", 6 large metal tubes, and prepared to jump back, as I walked backwards to get some distance, the canyon widened to 9' in size. Not much, but enough to take someone's life.
I ran forward, and jumped. I started to realize I couldn't make it, I took out my ice pick, in my right hand in my perspective, and dug it into the wall. I piece of ice droped off, and hit my right arm. Blood spurted all around the wound. Soon, another ice piece hit my right leg.
"AGH!!!!!" I screamed. Blood, dripping from my leg and arm, but the worse to happen.
A huge ice chunk, heading for my head. I tried to avoid it, but it hit the left of my head, it almost crushed my head. My right eye went out on me. I had one eye working. One eye gone. Literly.
Eventully, a helicopter took me to the nearest hospital, and I was in a coma for a--
-End flashback-
CRASH
"What the----??!?" I said as I came back to reality.
"Well, might well check it out." I muttered to myself.
As I came closer, I felt as if my flashback happened for a reason...
------
Fixed the "No DNA to morph" for the robotic parts, but I just had him have shades for the eyes, and ignore the wounds for the arm and leg.

Bulbasaur4
8th August 2004, 06:40 PM
Name: Brooke
Looks: She's fairly tall, about 5'8 with a slim yet slightly athletic build. Her skin is slightly tanned, and it seems to match her brilliant and thick light brown hair with a mixture of natural, golden-sunned highlights. Her hair is long and reaches slightly down her shoulders with a slight curl inward towards the ends, but otherwise her hair is dead straight. Her eyes are a strange emerald green, with a few flecks of blue and yellow intermixed into them. They can some times change colors with her mood or scenery as well. She usually wears a light, jean-like dark blue skirt that is a school-girl styled. Over that it is a regular white tank top, with black sandals. She only wears this outfit on regular occasions.
Personality: Very calm and together, with an optimistic smile and a creative edge. Once she has a goal or a drive however, she's very strong and wants to succeed. She tends to worry a lot and lets her guilt and compassion for others often get her in trouble.
Pokemon: Umbreon (Shade - F), Espeon (Omoki - M) , Arcanine (Xaiac - M) , Jolteon ( Seiko - M) , Rail ( Vaporeon - F)
Other: She really likes those Eeveelutions. lol

*~ BROOKE ~*
F/17

Ness and I were walking, walking home like usual, which was fine since we lived both in the same neighborhood. However we went by the Cyber Cafe, which instantly like glue I stopped and flashed a wicked grin at Ness.
"Hold on a sec, I'm gonna pick somethin up," and with that I dashed inside.
Of course, this was a prime time and it seemed to bubble and swarm with so many teenagers that I nearly was caught off guard.
"Wow." I stated dumbfounded, and as I walked by I saw Mai, talking with a group of girls that I knew from school. I flashed a wave, and then instantly as if it were meant to be I saw Mike... huddle in a corner reading some thing. (I hope you don't mind VP) With a flashing idea, I went over and pulled the book down, startling him for a second.
" You know, if you read so hard all the time your eye sight is gonna get worse... at least stop to get some caffene because that's WAY better for you." I was trying to break a laugh out of him, which really only got a timid chuckle.
" Seriously, if you ever want to stop reading or stop being so smart for just a little itsy bitsy bit then hang out with me and some of my friends some time."

After the chat, I went to get Ness and myself a drink. Walking towards it, suddenly some one caught my eye... probably because their eyes were staring at mine. The strange combination of dark yet smooth skin with ebony hair, ever so carefully spiked upon the head. It was Sean... I recognized him even though he was rather new to the school. I remember hearing that he was the one who helped start the Cyber Cafe. I let a smile loose and instantly as I did so it seemed he went away.

Shrugging it off, I ordered the drinks and then soon went outside.
"So, we goin on our walk through the forest?" I asked, seeing how Ness was gazing up at the sky.
We headed there after a brief chat until suddenly a loud explosion came from the forest. I could have sworn it came after a streak of light ripped through the sky. Panic arose inside of me, and I couldn't shake off the feeling that some thing horrible just happened... some thing painful.
"We'd better check it out!" I gave a sharp cry, gazing at Ness with my emerald eyes and we took off. I noticed Sean and a few others were running into the forest as well.
"Shade!" I called instantly, and with a rippled light my Umbreon came into view. Her odd colored rings of swirling violet and sheer light blue eyes gazed to me as she picked up the pace and ran with us.
"Shade, some thing crashed up ahead in the forest... pin point it and guide us to it."
She nodded, and stealthfully ran ahead of us but let us follow... her glowing violet rings softly leadings us in the darkness yet remaining dim enough not to startle much.
What is happening...? I thought, the adrenaline at an all time high with in m veigns.

Arnen
8th August 2004, 06:47 PM
~Name: Andrea
~Age: 14
~Gender: Female
~Looks: 5' 5 1/2", 130 lbs. She has messy yet shiny (o.o) medium-brown hair that she keeps boyishly short (though if she were a guy it'd be considered kinda long; it's about chin-length). Her skin is naturally somewhat dark, yet she still gets a few freckles on her nose in the summer. Her eyes are blue-grey, and the left one focuses a little to the right of the other one, but she can still see. She wears contacts. She prefers to wear a loose-fitting heather grey T-shirt and flared jeans, usually with sandals or faux fur-lined boots.
~Personality: She is very intelligent and independant. Though she is the youngest in the group, she won't take any crap about it. She usually thinks things through thouroughly before she acts, but sometimes gets a little crazy and out of control. She loves book, video games, and loud music, but only if she likes the lyrics.
~Pokemon: Espeon (female, nickname Sakura; her pet and friend), Ninetales (male, nickname Hikaze; used to be her father's Pokemon), Spearow (female, nickname Ebony), Grovyle (male, nickname Galahad)
~Other: :ingrams: :prod: Other

~`~`Arnen`~`~

I sat quietly in the corner of the Cyber Cafe, sipping carefully on my mocha au laitte so as not to burn my mouth. I was reading Queen of the Damned while listening to the soundtrack for the movie with headphones. Sakura and Hikaze sat at my side.

After awhile, I had finished my drink and, thinking too many people were coming in, I packed up my stuff and left. A few other people were leaving as well. I walked a little ways behind them, Sakura on my shoulder and Hikaze walking magestically beside me.

Suddenly, I heard someone gasp. I looked up in time to see something blue nd shining streak across the sky. Intrigued, I ran with everyone else towards the apparent crash site.

The_Missing_Link
8th August 2004, 07:01 PM
Name: Kaia
Personality: She's a loner of sorts but quite talkative around people who wants to hold conversations with her. She is mostly a follower when it comes to group work but likes to be the leader when the opportunity arises. She has the "my way or the highway" borderline attitude and you don't want to mess with her since she can get downright nasty when provoked
Looks: Despite her natural athleticism, she is on the small side, about 5'3. She has a thin and slightly tanned frame but her muscles are well hidden, making people underestimate her a lot. Her hair is a light chocolate and hangs lightly down to her chin and her eyes are a steely blue, not something you want to look into. She wears a simple black t-shirt with navy blue sleeves, black windbreakers and sneakers for upmost flexibility
Main Pokemon: Charizard (Drake), Umbreon (Aries), Flygon (Lyra)
Other: Friends with Amy

Kaia
------
I cursed as my fighter lost to the computer for the first time. Pressing the buttons quickly to start the second round up, I didn't budge when someone tapped me on the shoulder.
"Hey Amy," I replied casually.
"How did you know it was me?"
"Chances are, it's either you or a stranger and a stranger wouldn't lightly tap me. They would wait for me to finish before barging in."
"I see," she smirked. "How're doing?"
"Not bad, but I think I'm going to lose."
And with precision timing, my fighter barely lost again, promptly bringing up the "Game Over" sign.
"Oh well. Another day."
"So, who's house today?" Amy asked, refering our once-a-month sleepover.
"umm, I believe it's my house but you need to get your stuff so we'll take the shortcut through the woods."
We started walking out the door and by some coincedence, a few kids from our school went out right after us, including Amy's sister, who was talking with a few of her friends. We decided to let a few of our Pokemon out; I let out my three as did she with her half of her team. I gazed proudly at my Pokemon; years of hard training and battles finally paid off and if I do say so myself, I had a wicked team.

We continued to walk towards the woods when suddenly a bright blue light passed over our heads and dipped into the woods.
"What was that?" I said aloud.
"Dunno," Amy quietly replied. "Too early for us to see a shooting star."
I shrugged my shoulders and trekked on but then we heard a crash from within the woods. Some people cried out and ran the other way but I wasn't one of them.
"Probably has to do with that blue light," I said to Amy. "And I want to know what it was."
She quickly agreed and our walk soon progressed into a sprint, trying to find the crash site.

NightBlaze
8th August 2004, 07:27 PM
Name: Hiro
Looks: Hiro is about 6'1 with a medium build. He has short dark red hair that he spikes up and light brown eyes. He wears a red t-shirt, white baggy cargo jeans, and white tennis shoes. His skin is also fairly tan due to the fact that he loves the out doors.
Personality: Hiro is a very outgoing and friendly person. He has a very good sense of humor and loves to make people laugh. Hiro is a good reliable friend, usually quite reckless however, and usually just sort of rushes into things, but give him some time and he will start to use his head... a little.
Other: Hiro travels with only 2 of his Pokemon, Umbreon(Night) and Houndoom(Slash). (Both Male)
~~~
Hiro
~~~

I walked out of school at 4:30 and sighed.

"Man, what did I do to deserve detention three days in a row." I said walking away from school, "Good thing its Friday, theres no way I can get detention again."

I walked down the street for a while, enjoying the freedom that was, the weekend. I heard from a friend at school that the Cyber Cafe was a pretty cool place to hang out at after school. I didn't much else to do, so I decided to check it out, it was worth a shot, and if I didn't like it, I could leave.

I walked for a bit and finnaly found the place after taking 1 or 2 wrong turns. I was just about to head in when I saw a strange blue light go whizzing past my head and it was heading towards the forest.

"Hmmm," I said as I whatched it fly, "I can either go pay some money and play a few games, or chase after some unknown blue light for free... Choices..."

As soon as I said that I sprinted off after the blue light, this was too cool, I needed to see what was going on, and that was what I was gonna do.

I raced of into the woods following a trail when I noticed a few people were ahead of me. They had obviously seen the light too, and I decided to follow them...

The Muffin Man
8th August 2004, 08:02 PM
Name: Jack
Looks: Blue hair,brown eyes. A mean look on his face gives hint to his personality. Wears a black sweat-shirt and dark blue jeans. The real distinct feature of his looks is the robotic left arm,leg,and eye. All from a fatal stunt he did when he was 17. If the mean look doesn't scare you, the robotic eye will.

Personality: He has done pretty amazing stunts that even Eval Kenieval(I think that's the name..) would think twice about doing. He goes and does stuff without thinking twice or once about it. He was a great stunt person until one fatal stunt threw him into a coma for a year. His left arm,eye,and leg had to be replaced with robotic parts if he was to live. Now he has a mean look on his face to scare away anyone who would try to make fun of him. Ever since, he still has that "shoot-now-ask-questions-later" thing.

Other: What 'other'?!? Why do we need this? Why am I typing this?!? Ohhh!! Life is sooo confusing..

-Snipped-

------
I reavled some of Jack's past here with the stunt and all, and how he got his robotic parts.

You mean the robotic parts with no DNA to be morphed...o_O;

You didn't think this through, did you?

Perfect Chaos
8th August 2004, 08:08 PM
TMM has a point Deathborn. I never thought about until now. If practically half your body is robotic, then you won't really be able to absorb the DNA of Pokemon. I think you too should edit your sign-up to make yourself human Deathborn.

Wolfsong
9th August 2004, 01:02 AM
Okay, I'm going to have Amy's pov in skyblue and Tala's in silver ^^;

Name - Amy
Gender - Female
Age - 16
Looks - 5' 5 1/2", skinny, wears blue jeans and t-shirts. She won't be caught dead in a dress. She has shoulder length brownish-blonde hair that she always wears in a ponytail.
Personality - a tomboy, is quiet unless she is around her friends, at which point she opens up. She doesn't really have a lot to say, mainly because her sister doesn't give her the time to speak. She will risk her life to help her friends if they are in danger without thinking of the consequences to herself
Other - Her parents are workaholics, so they are hardly ever home. She has an identical twin sister, Tala. She likes all differnet kinds of pokemon unlike her sister.
Main Pokemon: Torchic, Mudkip, Absol, Eevee, Aerodactyl, and Vaporeon

Name - Tala
Gender - Female
Age - 16
Looks - 5' 5 1/2", skinny, wears blue jeans and t-shirts, though she will wear dresses unlike her sister. She also as shoulder length brownish-blonde hair that she usually wears loose.
Personality - Quite the talkative and friendly person. She hasn't met a person that she doesn't like. Like her sister, she will risk her life to help her friends if they are in danger without thinking of the consequences to herself
Other - Her parents are workaholics, so they are hardly ever home. She has an identical twin sister, Amy. She loves canine pokemon and collects anything she can find on them. She chose to train only canine pokemon. She is real good friends with Sean (if thats ok, otherwise i will edit ^^; )
Main Pokemon: Poochyena, Houndour, Growlithe, Espeon, Absol, Mightyena

Amy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I followed Tala to the Cyber Cafe. We were both heading there to meet up with friends. I was supposed to meet Kaia there before I got my stuff for our once a month sleep over, though i couldn't remember whose house we had finally decided to stay at. Tala, well, I wasn't sure exactly who all she was meeting up with. "Hey Amy?" "What?" I asked turning around to look at my twin. She had wanted to dress alike today, but for me that would have meant wearing a dress. That definately would not be happening anytime soon. "How about we throw a party while our parents are gone?" she said with a serious look on her face. My jaw nearly hit the floor. "Are you CRAZY!" I half-whispered, half-screamed. Then she broke out in a grin. "Just kidding. Besides, you know I wouldn't do anything like that. I'm planning on watching the Lord of the Rings triology." "Again?" I asked. She nodded her head. "You just watched it last night..." I might as well have been talking to the wall. I didn't understand how she could watch the same movie several nights in a row.

I saw her wave over at one of the new kids at our school, Sean. I waved as well, and soon he waved back. Tala never saw anyone that she didn't like, and i don't think theres anyone that doesn't like her. She's always the first to make friends with the new people. Before too long, I heard someone else call her name and she went off to join them.

I looked around for Kaia, and soon spotted her at one of the computers. I threaded my way through the crowd. I got a couple of hey Tala's. I quickly answered them with, "Sorry, you got the wrong twin." It was nothing new, since it happened all the time. Finally i had readhed the computer where Kaia was, and I lightly tapped her on her back. "Hey, Amy." She replied without even looking up. "How'd you know that it was me?" I asked her. Still playing her game, without missing a beat, she answered. "Chances are, it's either you or a stranger and a stranger wouldn't lightly tap me. They would wait for me to finish before barging in." "I see." I said, grinning as we talked until her game was over. "So, who's house today?" I asked. "umm, I believe it's my house but you need to get your stuff so we'll take the shortcut through the woods." she answered. "All right." I agreed, as we threaded our way through the crowd.
It was only recently that our parents agreed to let Tala and I start training, so our pokemon weren't as strong as some of our friends. But we had made some progress none the less, and I chose to let Shadow my absol, Vapor my vaporeon , and Jovi my eevee out. No sooner than I had released them, Vapor pounced on the tiny eevee and soon had him squealing. I shook my head. "Stop tickling him Vapor." She gave me a look that plainly showed that i had ruined her fun. Jovi, however, ran over to me. "I got you something at the house for your birthday Monday." "No, I'm not going to tell you." I said as our small group continued. Jovi, however, really wanted to know. He put on his cutest look and began purring. It took me all of five minutes to melt. All right, all right. Enough with the cute look. I managed to save up and buy you a thunder stone. But you're not letting you have it until its your birthday." The eevee purred happily before jumping down and onto Shadow's back. I shook my head, simply becuase i couln't believe that his old owners, our neighbors, didn't want him because he refused to evolve into an umbreon. They were just going to dump him on the sidewalk, but i asked if i could have him and they agreed. I think Vapor was a little jealous becuase she enjoyed being the only eeveelution on the team.

"What was that?" Kaia asked, as i quickly looked up where she was pointing. To my amazement, there was a bright, blue light passing over our heads. "I dunno." I admitted, she shrugged as we continued on. However, not long after, we heard a loud crash, which caused my pokemon to retreat into their pokeballs. "We need to work on that." I muttered to myself, so low that even Kaia didn't hear. "Probably has to do with that blue light, and I want to know what it was." "Yeah," I agreed hurrying up to catch up to her. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Tala running after us.

Tala
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I talked with my friends for a while. When it began to get dark, I excused myself and left the Cyber Cafe. As it was I'd only get to see The Fellowship of the Rings tonight. Oh well, I could always watch The Two Towers tomorrow. It seemed that a group of kids had the same idea to take the shortcut through the woods that i had. Well, there was safety in numbers, I thought to myself. Just when i had spotted Amy and Kaia, i heard a couple of kids whipsering look and pointing up at the sky. When i looked up, I saw the blue light sailing through the sky. Within a few minutes there was a loud crash. I wanted to find out what that was about, so i took off running, and soon met up with Amy and Kaia. "Hi, care if i join yall?" I asked.

-/Deathborn/-
9th August 2004, 05:08 AM
I completly forgot about THAT...ah, well.
Then again, they're entirely intergated with him, meaning if you tried to pry em off, you'd have to do surgery on him. Oh, well. Editing now.

EDIT- Fixed. Happy? :lol:

Typact
9th August 2004, 08:50 AM
Name: Inazuma
Looks: Stands about 5'9", has dark brown hair and green eyes flecked with gold. Is average weight, but not extremely athletic. Usually wears long, flowing clothes very similar to a kimono. Wears a dragon pendant on a silver chain and three rings that make up a matching dragon.
Personality: Sometimes speaks before she thinks. Is very, very social and will talk to anybody and everybody if she's in the mood. She comes from an average family and is sometimes very flirty.
Other: Her Pokemon are as follows :: Typhlosion, Blaziken, Seviper, Umbreon, Electrike, Dragonair

Inazuma
------

I was happy that school was finally out for the weekend, even though it was one of my last years and I didn't have all that much to worry about. Walking home after staying late for an art club, I saw a couple of my classmates walking by too. They were on their way to the Cyber Café, I had guessed. It had video games and such, but I wasn't exactly interested... Unless they had DDR of course.

"Hey, Slinky..." I said, letting out my Seviper as I walked. He hissed, stretching out and curling back up again. "Which way do you think we should take home?" I think he was about to point his tail to the usual short cut, when his eyes narrowed and he began to hiss loudly. "What..?"

I turned to face what he was looking at, and saw a blindlingly bright blue light fly overhead. Was it heading for the forest? I looked at Slinky, who nodded maliciously.

"Okay, we'll go see what this is all about." I smiled and ran in the direction of the light, Slinky slithering at my heels.

------

Perfect Chaos
9th August 2004, 12:10 PM
Sean
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I continue to race through the forest, small tree branches smacking me and a few even lashing at my arms a bit, with the rest of the group right behind me. Shadow managed to pop out again and started to float/hover right beside at the same speed. "Shadow, go uphead and see if you find anything unsual that's like a bright blue color and come back and tell me" I told him. He nodded and quickly teleported off as we continued our "marathon" through the woods.

I wonder what that object was... I thought to myself in the meantime. Could it have really been like a spaceship? That would be oddly cool if it was I continued to myself. Soon enough, Shadow reappeared again, float/hovering next to me. "Anything Shadow?" I asked him. "Gen-gar!" he replied nodding again and pointed in the same direction that we continued to run. "Lead the way, Shadow" I said. He teleported again and I saw that he was a few feet ahead of us. "Hey! Follow the Gengar! He knows where that object is!" I managed to yell back at the group. Whether they heard me or not, I didn't know, I just kept running.

Soon enough, we reached an opening in the forest and to all of our surprise, we found that same bright blue object that had crashed. It was in the shape of a medium-sized dome, the whole thing a very bright sky blue which was almost blinding in color. I noticed a small door at one end and to everyone's surprise, it started to open up with a hissing sound, with a small mist starting to come out, like in the movies. "Shadow, get ready to attack if whatever comes out tries anything" I warned my Gengar. "Gen...gar" he said in a low tone, nodding....

-$∑@π

Wolfsong
9th August 2004, 05:09 PM
Tala
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I groaned, having a hard time running as fast as i wanted and was able to because of the dress. I could see why Amy hated them, but other times, like when you weren't running, they were nice. Suddenly, I heard Sean's voice. "Hey! Follow the Gengar! He knows where that object is!" I nodded, though i doubt he saw me since i was further back than he was. Soon, Amy, Kaia, and I as well as the others were running after Sean's Gengar.

As we drew closer to whatever it was that had crashed, i could smell smoke and the tops of the trees were snapped as if they had been mere toothpicks. Eventually, we came to a stop in a small clearing in the forest. "What is that?" I heard Amy ask pointing her finger at something. I followed the direction until i spotted something that looked like a medium-sized dome. Whatever it was, the entire thing was a very bright sky blue that was almost blinding in color. There was a small door at one end and to everyone's surprise, it started to open up with a hissing sound, with a small mist starting to come out, like in the movies. "Wonderful." Amy whispered, as I said "Cool." "Shadow, get ready to attack if whatever comes out tries anything" Sean told his my Gengar who nodded in agreement.

Then... <<Do not be afraid. I mean you no harm.>> "Did you hear that? Well not hear but you know what i mean." I asked, and one by one the others nodded their heads. It was at that point a small shape staggered into the doorway. Once it was where it could be seen, I gasped. It was a mew. We watched in silence as it staggered out of the ship before collapsing on the grass. Amy ran over to it. "Are you okay?" she asked it. <<No....I am dying.>> "No!" someone else gasped. "Maybe if we get you to a Pokemon Center?" Hiro suggested. The mew struggled to stand and thats when i noticed its tail. It had a blade on the end. <<No, my time is almost up on this planet. But I must warn you, others will be coming.>> At this point, he gasped in pain. "Others like you?" Sean asked, who was also beside the mew. <<N-N-No....t-t-they are all a-a-an evil race.....c-c-called the....Y-Y-Yeerks>> "What are these Yeerks?" I asked. <<T-T-They're an e-e-evil race....>>he gasped again. <<T-T-They are all p-p-parasites.....they enter through the ear.....and control their host>> he said and he collapsed onto the ground once more. "Control how?" Kaia asked. He struggled to get up again. <<T-T-They wrap themselves around the b-b-brain, effectively controlling them.. T-T-The creatures the Yeerks....control....are called C-C-Controllers>> he said in a weak, small voice. "How do we fight the Yeerks and Controllers?" Sean asked him. The mew gave a weak smile, as he closed his eyes before pointing at Sean with his finger. <<G-G-Go inside. There is a small blue cube. Get it, and come outside.>> "What will this cube do?" I asked nervously, and Sean hesitated. <<I-I-If you touch it... the ditto cube...you will be able to morph>>. "What?" asked Ness, speaking for the first time. <<Y-Y-You'll be able to morph into any Pokemon you touch>> he said. "A-Any Pokemon we touch?" said Sean in a small voice. <<Yes....but be warned>>he said with a sudden small burst of energy, that startled us for a moment. <<you will be able to morph for only 2 hours. If you go over the limit, you will trapped in the Pokemon morph>>. "T-Trapped in morph?" asked Amy, clearly startled. <<Yes....>>he said. Sean quickly ran inside the ship...

-/Deathborn/-
9th August 2004, 06:50 PM
-/Jack/-
After that speech, I was, erm..speechless. After seeing the kid go in the ship, I decided to race after him. I took a wrong right turn inside, and, after 3 seconds of searching...
CLANG
I hit a wall. Damn, forgot to put my shades on. After putting on my shades and the eye was seeing once again, I found the kid who was looking for the 'ditto-cube', and slowly crept up.
"Uh, hello. How long have you been in here?" I said, cautiouly, and eyeing the cube in his hand.
After comming outside, the kid said:
"I have it, if everyone touches it, we should be able to do what the mew told us." He said.
I touched it, and nothing happened, I simply said,
"If this whole thing was a lie, it'll be down to drawing lead."
A few kids shuddered when I said "drawing lead" AKA, bullets. The much easier way, but who knows? Maybe this will work.
After everyone else touched the 'cube' I took off my shades, and muttered to myself,
"I hope I don't regret this.."
--------

NightBlaze
9th August 2004, 07:11 PM
Hiro
~~~

I was running through the woods, still chasing after that blue light.

"Night, Slash! Get out here!" I said letting both my Umbreon and my Houndoom out. "Slash run ahead of us, and find that thing, Night, you stay by me."

My Houndoom shot off ahead of both of us and Night, ran just a bit ahead of me. We didn't have to run long before we came to a clearing.

There I found the blue object, but, I wasn't the only one. Quite a few other kids had gotten here as well.

Soon, a mew, on the verge of death came out of the object, he explained to us that by touching this cube we could transform into any Pokemon we touched. The mew asked another boy to go into his ship and bring out something called the ditto cube, which when we touched we could gain the powers to morph.

He finnaly came out with the cube, and one by one people walked forward and touched the cube. I started to walk forward, and walked up to the cube, I placed my hand on it. I didn't feel any different at all.

I walked back over to where my pokemon were waiting, I croched down and patted them both on the head.

"I think that that mew was messing with our heads I don't feel any different what so ever." I whispered to both of my Pokemon, "Oh well."

I sat back and whatched everyone else, I would wait a little longer, and then I would head home and sleep all of this away.

Typact
9th August 2004, 08:19 PM
Inazuma
------

The poor Mew! To say the least, I actually believed it. I mean, I wanted it to be true... Morphing into a Pokemon would have to be an ultimate experience. I, too, touched the Ditto Cube after it was brought out to us. After walking away, I flexed my fingers, not feeling worse nor better than I had before.

"Sssssssev?" Slinky hissed at me, curious. I shook my head.

"I'm all right, don't worry." Sitting next to him on the ground, I debated whether I should go talk to the others or not. Then it occurred to me.. I wasn't entirely sure how to use this power... If we were supposed to be working together to fight the so-called Yeerks, were we to be given instructions? I glanced at a few others I recognized. I let Kumi, my Umbreon, out of his PokeBall and scratched his ears...

Bulbasaur4
10th August 2004, 02:44 AM
Brooke

We arrived, and it was to a sight I was sorely unprepared for. Some ship had crashed... and with in an instant a blinded light seemed to glow upon our faces. Sean, Tala, Kaia, Mai, Mike... Ness and I... and others... were all there to be basked in the glow as a figure seemed to struggle out.

A few tensed, a few gave that wary look... but for some reason I felt calm. Some how I knew nothing bad was going to happen by meeting this figure... it washed over me, and gazing at my Umbreon Shade, I could tell she was relaxed as well. Then the figure came into full view...

A mew?

I was shocked, and after hearing that it was injured I let out a gasp. No... why did some thing as innocent and peaceful looking as this have to be so hurt? I listened to the story it told us... and as Sean went inside I felt a pain deep from with in.
"Surely we can save it... save you... grab you and bring you with us and try to heal you... some thing.."
I muttered quietly, but instantly the Mew seemed to gaze at me with a thoughtful yet saddened expression.
<< Do not fear for me. Compassion is a great strength but you must save it for the true tests ahead. >>

I blinked, gazing about but no one seemed to hear the Mew's words there but me...
Sean came out with the cube, and instantly people began to touch it... excepting this power. One person claimed it wasn't working, while others weren't so sure. I believed it would work... but... I hesitated. What...
<< Touch the cube... it will not bring you or anyone harm, but a great strength to aid your own kind's salvation. >>
I stared at the Mew, << Hurry, danger approaches. >>
I then quickly placed my hand upon the cube... and while others claimed to not feel anything, I could have sworn the tips of my fingers tingled slightly.

No sooner than that... we heard some thing...some thing from above.
<< Away with you! Hide! Get far away from here!! >>
The Mew's voice was shockingly powerful...and I was almost dumbfounded, frozen as I gazed at the Mew as if in a trance... not wanting to leave the creature behind...

Why... ?

The Muffin Man
10th August 2004, 10:35 AM
Ness
====
I pulled back from the cube, and the Mew seemed to have a burst of energy, as he told us to hide.
"But why can't we stay!? Stay and fight for you? We could morph our Pokemon!"
Everyone looked a bit shocked I was talking, but nodded.
<<NO!! NONE of you, no matter HOW STRONG can take on a Mewtwo right now!>>
"What...are you talking about?" Sean forced out.
<<Visser Three is the only Mewtwo controller we know of...And also the only controller that can morph...Please...Heed my warning...Do not give him numerous more morphing controllers...Or Earth will surely be lost...>>
I nodded, and had to push my legs to run, pulled Brooke and Sean, the new kid, into the brush, hoping everyone else got away...the other ship landed, looking much like an axe, and the Mewtwo stepped out, surrounded by 4 Scyther, 4 Arbok, a Scizor and a Tyranitar. I tried to peak into the ship, but could only make out faint beings inside.
<<You will never win...>> the brave little Mew forced out, projecting it enough so we could all hear it...
<<Oh? I believe we have...>> the telepathic voice said. It was brimming with darkness, and you could 'hear' the evil tone he used...I tried not to look, but could not pull my eyes away. I looked over at Brooke, holding back the urge to run out, and I took her hand...We all looked away, just as something slaughted the Mew...one of the troops? Vissers Threes morph? I was too dazed to know what was going on...I just wanted to go home...

Perfect Chaos
10th August 2004, 11:36 AM
Sean
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
We each had touched the cube as one and I felt a small surge go through my body for a second. I blinked a few times, to make sure I was still connected with reality and released my hold from the cube. <<N-N-Now you will be able to morph...into P-P-Pokemon>> the Mew gasped out. <<But...be warned....n-n-never exceed the t-t-time limit of two h-h-hours in morph. Or else, y-y-you will be t-t-trapped in morph...f-f-forever>>

Just before we could ask anything else from the Mew, a gigantic shape just flew over our heads. The Mew's facial features showed intense fear. <<Run! Run for your lives! Escape before you are taken!>> he cried, the pain seemingly being ignored. "What? What's happening?!" I cried out to the Mew. <<It's Visser Three! He's come much sooner than I expected! Hurry, you must escape before it's too late>> the Mew exclaimed in terror. "Wait, what about you?!" Amy yelled, amongst all the fear and "excitement" By this time, the ship had landed a couple of yards from us, it's shape that of an axe. <<It's too late for me, save yourselves>> the Mew said. I wanted to go but I just couldn't leave the Mew there to die. That's when I felt someone tug at my shirt and I looked up to see Ness. "Come on, we gotta get out here" he said, just as the new ship's door had begun to open.

We took refuge among the bushes near the landing site and watched in horror as small groups of Scizor and Tyranitar emerged from the door. Eventually another shape came out from the door, it being a... "What the heck?! A Mewtwo?!" I heard Mike hiss to no one in general. The Mewtwo finally walked onto solid ground, scowling around at the surroundings as the Scizor and Tyranitar were each lining up in formation.

The Mewtwo then turned his sights to the fallen Mew and his damaged ship. Slowly he walked up to him and said <<Well well, look at what we have here...Mew scum!>> and laughed at the pitiful sight of the Mew. I could tell the Mew was determined not to let the Mewtwo have the better of him. <<You think you are so high and mighty Visser Three. I tell you now, you're the scum yourself!>> the Mew shot back. Visser Three chuckled and said <<Brave words coming from a fool. I'll make sure personally that you never see the light of day...ever again!>>.

With that said, we began to see what morphing really was. The Mewtwo began to grow taller and taller, reaching nearly twenty feet in the air! His skin began to change from his grayish-white to a scaly blue and it began more serpentine in form, with a fishtail emerging from his tail and his feet merging into his body. His face began to form a huge jaw with eyes and dragon-like features and also began to turn blue and scaly. Within a minute, the Mewtwo had morphed into a huge and fearsome Gyarados!

<<Hahaha! The end is near for you and your puny race of Mews>> the Visser said. And with that, he reached down and grabbed the Mew with his jaws and with one bite, bit him in two and ate him. All we could do was turn away and mourn the loss of the Mew. "Ugh...I think I'm going..." replied Amy and she did in fact start to throw-up. I noticed that one of the Scizors must've heard Amy and said <<M'lord, I think we are not alone!>> The Visser roared and said <<Find them and bring me their heads!>> "Oh shit! Let's move!" I said and with that we started running, praying we would see tommorrow...

-$∑@π

-/Deathborn/-
10th August 2004, 01:58 PM
-/Jack/-

Run. Just run your ass off.
The only thought passing through my mind, I ran my head off, and I reached a clearing. Soon after, I took off my shades, and waited for the others. My wounded leg was throbbing with pain, as it wasn't used to such a run. My arm was easing up, but it still hurt. Alot. After some others came, some I briefly reconnized at the ship, and the kid who got the cube.
"Oh my god..let's hope we don't meet that "visser three" again." One of them said.
If I see that cube again, I'll smash it to smithereens. Besides, the mewtwo is the only one who can morph, and as long as the cube is gone, he won't be able to use it.
And it was 10 ft ahead of me.
I couldn't resist the temptation.
I stood up, all pain going away.
I walked over to it. No one could stop me now. It was on the ground, dropped. I picked it up, and raised my fist into the air, ready to smash it.
---------
Just a note, Jack is going to smash it, but he will fail, as it IS a rock. :lol:
And about morphing, is it at our own will or do we have to touch a pokemon to do so? Just wondering.

Perfect Chaos
10th August 2004, 02:10 PM
Well, in order to morph, you have to first absorb the DNA of the Pokemon. Once you have a Pokemon's DNA, you can morph it anytime you want.

-$∑@π

VirtualPlay
10th August 2004, 02:23 PM
Patience is a virtue, rewarded with detailed posts. :P

Name: Mike
Looks: a little taller than average, around 5'10", with a slightly lanky build and palish skin because he prefers to stay inside; his hair is dark brown and buzzed short; he has bright green eyes with a splotch of blue in the lower right of his right eye (his lower right). For clothes, he goes with the boring apparel of jeans or khakis (or a shorts variety of them) and a t-shirt, the latter of which usually has some kind of geek-, gamer-, or internet-related joke or printing on it. He always carries his laptop in his black shoulder bag/backpack.
Personality: A good guy, doesn't have many friends because he's kinda anti-social; in fact, all of his friends are geeks like him, also with no life like him. He's smart, witty, often sarcastic, but always willing to help his friends or anyone in need.
Other: Mai is his twin sister. Mike is into lots of computer stuff and all that geeky stuff, so he's not very athletic.

Name: Mai
Looks: Like her brother, she's about 5'10" tall, but she's got a slightly more muscular build because of her activities of choice; her skin is only slightly tanner because she doesn't tan easily; her hair is dark brown as well, but she keeps it long, down just past her shoulder blades; her eyes are also a bright green, except she has a splotch of blue in the lower left of her left eye (reverse of Mike). For clothes, she's much more interesting than her brother, varying from cute mini-skirts and baby-doll tees to jeans/jean shorts and normal t-shirts or even tube tops. She carries her "important stuff" in this bag (http://www.virtualplay.net/img/rpg/pokemorph-mai_bag.jpg).
Personality: Kinda bubbly, she's very social and is often seen with a group of people (usually girls only) talking about something that's "in." She's always up for a laugh, though she rarely says anything to make one, and values her friends more than anything.
Other: Mike is her twin brother. She's very into stuff like gymnastics, dance, cheerleading, etc. so she's pretty nimble.

----------

Mike
~~~~~~~~
Ugh, so many people. So much noise. Why do I even bother coming here?

Oh yeah, that's right…free high-speed Wi-Fi. At home we have to use stinking Dial-Up, which is fine for chatting, but doesn't do well for large downloads or serious browsing and such.

Tonight, however, I had my laptop off to the side. I had recently acquired the full LotR trilogy (the version that completely ignored that there were movies) and so I was making my way through the prequel ("The Hobbit, or There and Back Again"). I was making my way through the beautiful description of Smaug when suddenly I found the book being pulled back. Instead I was now looking at the beautiful face of Brooke.

"You know, if you read so hard all the time your eye sight is gonna get worse," she said, smiling. "At least stop to get some caffene because that's way better for you." I tried to say that I didn't read all the time, then tried to laugh, but with Brooke so close and looking at me like she was, neither got very far and I managed only a small chuckle.

She brushed her shiny brown hair out of her face and continued, "Seriously, if you ever want to stop reading or stop being so smart for just a little itsy bitsy bit then hang out with me and some of my friends some time." I tried to mutter a thanks, but with those bright green eyes staring at me, it didn't get very far, and soon Brooke was walking away.

'Not like you have a chance with her anyway,' I told myself, and I sighed. If only girls like her had a "geek side." Not likely, though; she's always really popular, always with a group of friends…

'A group of friends that she invited you to be with,' that voice in my head, the one that usually gave me annoying reminders, said. It was true, she had asked me to "hang out" with her. Maybe…maybe there was a reason for that. Maybe I should stop reading for a bit and…

A loud crash interrupted my thoughts. Closing my book and laptop and putting both away in record time, I was soon running out of the café, along with a few other people. One, I noticed, was…

"Mai, what are you doing here?" I asked my twin sister.

She turned and, with that indignant air she was so good at using, said, "I was hanging out, duh. What were you doing…oh, right, internetting." She said it as if it were the worst thing in the world to be doing in an "internet café."

"Actually, I was reading for a change," I retorted, and received no response. We kept walking into the forest, probably without really realizing it. I noticed a few others also heading into the forest. I started having second thoughts about going in when I noticed a head of brown hair, with perfect natural highlights: Brooke. Her bright face flashed in my mind, asking me to hang out with her and her friends.

'Well,' I told myself, 'let's just hope these other people are her friends.' And with that thought I sped up slightly and headed further into the forest.
~~~~~~~~

Mai
~~~~~~~~
Okay, running in terror was not what I had planned on doing tonight.

It was actually kinda interesting how I ended up running for my life. The night had started out normally; I was talking with friends at the café, having a good time as I usually did. Then a flash of blue light outside followed by a loud explosion set a group of us out into the nearby forest.

It only got weirder from there.

As a bunch of kids had thought (from whispered conversations heading through the forest), it turned out that some kind of spaceship had landed. It looked like a dome of some sort, but based on the upturned earth around it, it was obvious it had landed and landed hard.

Then some weird Mew came out of the ship, its tail like a scythe. It told us of the Yeerks, the parasitic alien race that was taking control of the planet, and then he showed us the Ditto Cube that he said could allow us to transform into Pokémon.

Part of me was, "Holy crap, this is one weird dream," while the other part was like, "Holy crap, this has to be real." Of course, if this was real, then dying here was death for real. So when the Scizors that came with the Mewtwo Controller started chasing, I ran.

Through the forest, we just kept going. Most of us split up, it being common knowledge that it's harder to follow multiple prey. Oh God, I just called our little group 'prey,' I think I need to stop thinking too hard.

We soon found ourselves past the forest and into the abandoned construction site that was there. It was supposed to have been some kind of mall, but the small shops nearby petitioned against it and so the building was left as half an idea, half a foundation.

I found myself down in one of the maze-like foundations. I was running, running without really thinking. Left right right left straight…when suddenly I found myself on the floor, having run into someone.

"Ow, who was that?"
"Mai?"
"Brooke?"
"Are you okay?"
"Being chased by Scizor, but fine aside from that."

"Quick, over here," Brooke said, pulling me into a side hole that was barely noticeable. Not a moment too soon, either. A pair of low "Scizzz…" met just outside the hole.

<<Where did they go?>> one asked, in that "thought-speak" they used.

<<I think we lost them. These Scizor hosts are ill-equipped for night tasks,>> the other responded.

<<Let us report to Visser Three; we shall search more thoroughly tomorrow,>> the first said, before the two of them sped off. Brooke and I waited a full two minutes before either of us dared to move. Then we quickly ran through the construction until we burst through some more brush to find a nearby clearing where, yes, it looked like everyone else was.

"Oh, God! Mai!" I heard Mike say before I found myself being hugged by him, and me hugging him back. It was only then that I realized how close to death we had been, and that I might not have seen him ever again. After a few seconds we stopped and I could see the visible fear on his face.

"What now?" Brooke asked from behind me.
~~~~~~~~

NightBlaze
10th August 2004, 02:56 PM
Hiro
~~~

<<Find them and bring me their heads!>> the mewtwo spoke.

"Oh Jesus..." I said to myself, "Night, Slash, its time to go."

Both Pokemon looked up at me, nodded and we slowly backed up out of the bushes. I saw that we were not the only ones that had decided to run, and we were defenatly not the first, almost everyone had already taken off at a sprint.

I sprinted with both Night and Slash by my side, looking over my shoulder every now and then, there were lots of noises coming from behind me.

I eventully made it to a clearing where many of the kids that I had seen at the ship were standing, among them were the two kids that had gone into the ship and found the cube. Everyone was doubled over and panting from that nice little run we had.

I kneeled down as well, still panting.

"Slash, I want you to be as stealthy as possible and go and see if the Scizor are anywhere near us, do not, and I mean DO NOT, try and pick a fight with them, and don't let them see you, if they do, make sure to lead them away from this clearing, then faint attack your way away from it. Can ya do it buddy?"

My Houndoom nodded.

"Alright buddy, you be careful."

With that Slash took off into the woods, running at full speed and as silently as was possible.

I turned around and looked down at my Umbreon, he was tried as well from the run. I patted his head a few times and looked up.

One of the boys that had gone into the ship was walking towards the cube, he had picked it up off the ground and was getting ready to smash it.

"What are you doi...!" I started to say, but it was too late, his fist was already coming crashing down, soon the cube would be in peices...

Bulbasaur4
10th August 2004, 04:30 PM
Brooke

I saw it... I saw it all,and I was stunned. Shocked... terrified. Everyone looked away as the Visser Three morphed into the gaping dragon, everyone turned away as his giant jaws closed around the struggling, dying mew. Then the blood... the blood that came from that...

Everyone had looked away... but not myself. It wasn't that I wanted to see, it was just that I couldn't look away. I kept thinking maybe the Mew would get away... maybe it'd escape... but it never came. Only the blood... death...

Tears began to stream down my face, as Ness quickly took his hand to turn my face. His eyes widened... the tears on my face, no words were needed for him to know that I hadn't look away like everyone else. My eyes had been opened...

Then they discovered or heard us... and everyone ran. I was still shocked.. almost frozen.
"Come on!" Ness grabbed my shoulders and shook me,and as he helped me up I suddenly came to life. We took off... but as Ness ran a little bit ahead of me I suddenly stopped. I froze, turning around...
SHADE!
I instantly thought, and began running back... where was she? My umbreon? Where had she gone?
Suddenly I found myself running into a huge Scyther... and as it whirled around it rose one of it's sheaths and aimed a strike at me, but it did not seem me in the darkness but more or likely heard me.
"Bre!" Suddenly Shade leapt and her violet, glowing ring seemed to glow even greater as a huge, violet blast of dark energy was released from her body.. knocking the Scyther several feet back. I didn't hesitate, I took off...
Shade instantly came beside me, and I quickly called her back. No need for my pokemon to get hurt. As I ran I heard them..

<<One of them has sustained the morph of an Umbreon, but with violet rings! >>
Then the voice of Visser THree...
<< That'll set them apart then... >>

I ran... until suddenly I ran straight into Mai. After short exchange of words, I quickly pulled her aside as suddenly the scyther that had almost gotten me earlier came. A burned or dark singed marking was upon his chest, and we held our breaths as he walked by... joined with another, and they finally walked off. My heart started to beat again...as I felt relief come over me.

We came out, only soon to be meeted by Mike who instantly seized his sister and squeezed her. There was fear in his bright green eyes... that seemed to mirror his sister's gaze except for that tiny speck of blue that was opposite. I managed to whisper out... "What now?" but all too soon I felt exaustion come.

More tears flowed...
"They... they think Shade is one of us."
"What?" Mike and Mai both looked to me.
" I almost was killed, and Shade, my Umbreon, saved me. They saw her, not me, and now they think she's a Mew... a morpher..."

Silence.
"Maybe that... that's good... they wont' suspect us.. to be humans..." Mai managed to stammer, and I withdrew a sigh.
We seemed to have accidentally seperated from everyone, no longer did I see Ness, Sean, Tala, Kaia, Hiro or anyone... other than the twins.
" I'm going home."
I suddenly said, a flood of tears down my face as I gazed at them.

I began to walk away... Mai said some thing, but I didn't hear. I then picked up a run...

I was exhausted, but some how I ran... ran it seemed, forever, until suddenly I found myself at my dimly lit home.

It was a rather large house, with a pool in the back with a mini waterfall. The only reason we got such a thing was my father worked for a landscaping company, and he was one of the tops. My mother... well, she passed away long ago in a plane crash about 4 years ago. Our house was slightly out of the main part of town, but it wasn't so far out that you couldn't walk into the main town for about 2 miles.

Going into the backway, instantly my Espeon, Omoki, came silently to me, licking my leg. I absently reached down and picked him up, Omoki was so small... like a cat. I absently closed the door behind me, walked into my room and right after I set Omoki down I collapsed on the bed.

Darkness easily over came me...

The_Missing_Link
10th August 2004, 06:36 PM
Kaia
-----------
What went on in the next few minutes after Sean came out with the cube seemed like a blur. I didn't hesitate touching the cube unlike some of the others; Mew was a powerful legendary but it was also wise and didn't appear for just anybody. If what he explained was all true, I would jump in, for the adventure and the responsibility. All too soon though, Visser Three's ship started to land and Mew warned us to go hide, as we weren't strong enough to face him yet. There were many of us (plus our Pokemon) but we somehow managed to scatter and hide although keep within view of one another. I recalled my Pokemon and huddled near Amy and Tala as Visser Three confronted Mew and his ship.
<<Well well, look at what we have here...Mew scum!>> he laughed at him. <<You think you are so high and mighty Visser Three. I tell you now, you're the scum yourself!>> Mew confidently said. <<Brave words coming from a fool. I'll make sure personally that you never see the light of day...ever again.>>
I looked on in a mix of fear and amazement as Visser Three morphed right in front of us. Growing into the large water snake known as Gyarados, he roared before issuing his last words to Mew.
<<Hahaha! The end is near for you and your puny race of Mews.>>
I one fell swoop, he bit Mew in two with his powerful jaws and ate him, blood spurting out of his mouth. I gaped in awe and sadness as the others moaned, and started to pat Amy's back after she started to throw up. A couple of the Visser's henchmen heard us from the bushes and started to head towards us. Naturally running away, some of us went separate ways, myself unaware of the happenings. It was easier for us to escape in the dying light though and after a while, we lost sight of our pursuers. I looked around and found myself with Amy, Tala, Sean and a girl I recognized as Inazuma.
"That was freaky," I panted as we gathered in a circle.
"What are we supposed to do now?" Tala asked.
"Do what Mew said. Everyone touched the cube so I assume we can morph into any Pokemon we want, provided that we touch it first," Sean said. "Soon we'll be able to morph into any Pokemon we want and take on Visser Three."
"I guess we'll start with the Pokemon we own though," I said and released Aries, Lyra and Drake.
Everyone else released their own Pokemon and with a twitching hand, I reached out towards Lyra...

Wolfsong
10th August 2004, 07:24 PM
Amy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everything was happening so fast. When Sean came out with the cube i touched it, knowing that if i didn't i'd be in trouble and also somehow knowing that when i touched it my life would never be the same. Then Visser Three showed up and we ran for the bushes. <<Well well, look at what we have here...Mew scum!>> he said laughing. <<You think you are so high and mighty Visser Three. I tell you now, you're the scum yourself!>> Mew confidently said. <<Brave words coming from a fool, Elfangor. I'll make sure personally that you never see the light of day...ever again.>>

Then before our eyes Visser Three began to morph. His body quickly changed until he was no longer a Mewtwo and instead a ferocious Gyarados. <<Hahaha! The end is near for you and your puny race of Mews.>> he sneered, before rising up in the air like an arbok ready to attack, then lunging forward he grabbed the mew into his jaws. Then in one bite, he ate him. The sight made me nautious. "Ugh...I think I'm going..." i barely managed to get out before i indeed began to vomit. They must have heard me, because I heard Visser Three wanting our heads. "Oh shit! Let's move!" Sean whispered.

He didn't have to tell me twice. I was up and running alongside Tala and Kaia even befoer i had a chance to wipe my mouth off. After a while, we lost our pursuers and i gasped for air. Around me was Tala, Sean and a girl from one of my classes, Inazuma."What are we supposed to do now?" Tala asked as i struggled not to lose any more of my stomach contents. "Do what Mew said. Everyone touched the cube so I assume we can morph into any Pokemon we want, provided that we touch it first. Soon we'll be able to morph into any Pokemon we want and take on Visser Three." Sean answered.

"I guess we'll start with the Pokemon we own though," Kaia said and released her pokemon and Tala immediately released her mightyena. They had already touched them before i could speak. I quickly spoke when i felt able to. I don't think its wise to morph out here in the open." I quickly said. "For one we don't know what will happen. Another thing is what if they catch up to us. " They quickle agreed, that what i had said made sense. "So where do we go?" Sean asked. "Why don't we go to our house? After all, our parents aren't going to be home until next weekend." Tala nodded, and soon we were all heading to our house.

I quickly unlocked the front door, and once we were inside I locked the door back. After making sure the blinds were pulled too I turned to look at our group. "Maybe we should go down into the basement?" Tala suggested. "Sounds good to me," I said as she led the way. At whcih point my Jovi emerged from his pokeball with a "Vee!" startling all of us. "Don't scare us like that." I said as i picked him up, as Tala closed the basement door behind me. Then i though about what the mew, Elfangor, had said, and i concentrated on Jovi who went in a sorta trance that only lasted a few seconds. "Well, lets give this a try." "Maybe we should try this one at a time." Sean suggested. I nodded. "I'll give it a shot, since i don't see how much damage an eevee can do if it works." I began concentrating, and at first i didn't notice anything. Then my ears started itching. I stopped concentrating and scratched them and the itching stopped. Then i noticed the weird looks I was getting. "What?" i asked, looking around.

Arnen
10th August 2004, 08:22 PM
Note: She usually has all four Pokemon with her, just only two of them out a a time.

~`~`Arnen`~`~

Ok, so I run blindly through the woods running after this kid whose Gengar knows where the crash site of some big thing is, I see an alien spaceship, a Mew tells us that if we touch a cube we can turn into Pokemon, and then a Mewtwo kills it. Now, my only question is: Who spiked my coffee? Whatever the case, I had touched the cube (again supporting my coffee theory) and then run to hide in a bush with Sakura and Hikaze.

After the greusome excecution was over with, someone retched in a nearby bush. Visser Three, now a Gyarados, said something about wanting our heads. No way was I sticking around and getting myself decapitated! Thinking quickly, I recalled Sakura and jumped on Hikaze's back. "C'mon, quickly!" I hissed. Understanding, he dashed off into the forest, much faster than I could have run. He knew the way home.

As soon as I got there, I locked the door behind me, headed straight to my room, and released all my Pokemon on my bed. Lucky my parents were still at work, and if they got home they would leave me alone; they didn't care what I did alone in my room so long as it was legal. No law against attempting to turn into a Pokemon, right?

I looked over all four of them, deciding which would be the best test subject. If the DNA part was right that would mean you would morph gender as well. So that left me with either Ebony or Sakura. "Which one of you two..." I murmered, sitting down softly on the end of my bed. "Sakura's psychic, so she could probably mentally repel people from my room... Better go with Ebony..." The little Spearow sat preening her feathers. I reached out to touch her...

-/Deathborn/-
11th August 2004, 09:13 AM
-/Jack/-

My fist went down, and went into the cube. It exploded, scattering pieces all over. I dropped the remaining pieces on the ground.
"Why did you do that?" A voice came from behind.
"So that it cannot be used, if it's broken, it cannot be used. Anything not understandable about that??" I said.
Just then, I heard some of Visser Three's troops comming.
"RUN! Let's run to my house!" I screamed. As the two of us ran torward my house, about a good 5 minutes away, the footsteps of the troops got softer, eventully my house came into view, we ran in, into the attic, closed and locked the door. Eventully, after calming down, the guy took out one of his pokemon, and said:
"I want to see if this really works.."
I waited. I was going to save this "power" until it was actully needed.
------
My computer's been acting up lately, so it's been hard to get posts up.

VirtualPlay
11th August 2004, 09:57 AM
Deathborn, ever hear of a little thing called contiguity? If you had read Amy's post, you would have seen that everyone in the group that made it to the clearing was planning on going to Amy and Tala's house. And that the ones that did go there already went into their basement.

I'll get a post up tonight, hopefullly; I'm already working on it.

The_Missing_Link
11th August 2004, 10:04 AM
Deathborn, ever hear of a little thing called contiguity? If you had read Amy's post, you would have seen that everyone in the group that made it to the clearing was planning on going to Amy and Tala's house. And that the ones that did go there already went into their basement.

I'll get a post up tonight, hopefullly; I'm already working on it.

Actually, the group she was refering to was Amy, Tala, Kaia, Sean and Inazuma. The others are scattered all over the place

The Muffin Man
11th August 2004, 10:17 AM
Also, by being Mr."OMG I'M SO SMRAT" and destroying the cube, you've officially blocked off any of the following plot twists:

New Pokemorphs
Regaining the ability to morph
Cube being found by Mewtwo/Visser 3 and used against us

Also, it's a bit cocky to assume you could crush it, considering it's probably survived alot worse then what your punch would do to it...

NightBlaze
11th August 2004, 10:22 AM
Hmmm, I was gonna post, but now, Im not sure where I am, am I with Deathborn, or am I with everyone in the basement... I'm lost :sweat4:

Bulbasaur4
11th August 2004, 10:53 AM
Hey, let's not make a big deal of the cube being destroyed... alright? If that was his character's actions, then we can't do any thing about it. And I'm thinking it's safe to assume that no one really knows what the cube is made of and how strong it is...? So, just cool your jets everyone. ^^ lol Besides, they're always can be plot twists to get another cube if the point ever comes to want new morphers or for some poor soul that liked their Pidgey morph too much. XD

Anyway... I'm a little thrown off because I naturally assumed everyone would be freaked out about the death and rather be in a state of a mental freeze? I never thought a bunch of people would head to the basement and try it out right away... ^^;;; I was sorta going by the books a little bit, where I believe only Tobias tried it out that night. Or maybe that morning?
*blinkedy blink*
ANYWHO... I'm rambling... I think we should just go to the next day so that everyone has a chance of meeting. Am I safe to assume we have school at this time or is it summer?

Brooke

We were running... all of us, running for our lives. We ran down a large, wide road and behind us were Scythers, and the dreaded Visser Three in his Gyrados morph. I screamed... as suddenly I saw Visser Three caught up to us, and instantly his jaws closed around the boy I knew to be Hiro. We kept running... but one by one they were picked off... Tala... Kaia... Amy ... Inazuma... Jack... Arnen ... But then suddenly they stopped. We kept running at any cost... until suddenly before us was a giagantic Charizard.. much bigger than the normal beast. He withdrew his breath and instantly flames surrounded us... Mai and Sean however had been cut off, and all we could hear were their screams. Tears flooded my face, as suddenly the Mewtwo figure of Visser Three came into proportion. He has that aweful smirk... and using whatever powers that came to him, he had killed the rest... Mike and Ness. It was just me... and I knew that I was going to die... die a horrible death... and Mewtwo, VIsser Three, suddenly grabbed me by the neck... and suddenly there was a parasite, a horrible slug like creature... sitting on his shoulder... I screamed...

"Espe? Peon peon?" I jolted up from my sleep instantly, freaking out Omoki a bit as he grudgingly fell off the bed. He soon bounded back on however, and stared at me with those blue eyes.
" Just... just a nightmare..." I whispered to myself, withdrawing a huge breath. But was that fake, and the rest of it real? Or was it all just a huge... terrible dream?

I was shaking badly, but after a few minutes of petting Omoki and gathering my wits, I got it all together. Getting up, I realized that I hadn't changed to go to bed or anything... I wasn't even under the covers. So swiftly I picked out my garments: light blue jean shorts and a red tank top that was made out of a silky stretchy material. Entering our shower, I was almost relieved to have the water rush over me... waking me up and letting reality set it. It wasn't a dream... the scream of that Mew still echoed into my ears.

After the shower and after blowdrying my hair and all the accessories, I traveled down stairs with Omoki still at my heals. There was a note on the kitchen island, saying that my father would be gone for a few days on the yacht trip. It was nothing new... my father was constantly gone with work, but I knew why. It was ever since mother died, he didn't like to stay in the house much. Sleep, eat, and disappear... that was his act. I don't even think he liked being around me anymore... since I looked much like my mother.

No big deal though... ... ... right?

All I could think about now, was eating some thing and then meeting up with my friends. Those who were there... those friends. So soon, after eating the common cereal Froot Loops, I put on my sandals and started to head out the door. But then I stopped... Omoki stared at me, as if saying, "Why don't you try it? Be ready for it? Surely others have tried it... today... "
I didn't know what was so compelling about it, but I sighed and kneeled down.
"Omoki, come here."
With that he bounded towards me with a wag in his tail, and soon I placed my hand upon his head. Absorb DNA? How to do that... I wasn't exactly sure, so instead I just closed my eyes and thought about Omoki. Instantly a tingling sensation began to gather in my hand... until after a little bit it faded away. Omoki had been in a trance it seemed when I did this, and as soon as I let go he blinked a few times and tilted his head to look at me.

I then stood up, and closed my eyes. Morph... how to morph...
I just started to think about Omoki, the Espeon. How they have that strange red jewel upon their forehead... their light violet fur along with those beautiful big ears and that very strange tail...
All too soon I felt my body shrinking, and as it did so I felt the fur start to sprout from my body. It didn't hurt... but it just felt rather strange to me. Soon my ears started to grow, along with a tail that grew longer... and I felt the bones in my torso start to shift and my legs and arms shrink. My hands began to shrink and claws seemed to grow. After what seemed long... but what was a matter of minutes, I believe I was an Espeon.

Omoki was ecstatic. He was crying out with a shock of surprise but yet enjoyment... it was almost funny to see him that way. I felt my whole body... and it felt full of energy, and I could feel Omoki's hyper mind almost inside of me. The weirdest thing however... wasn't the whole new body thing. It was that I felt almost like I had a sixth sense...
Espeons are psychic, and this body made it clear. Not only were Espeons psychic, but Omoki was a highly evolved pokemon... I had raised him extremely well. My mind felt like it was open... like some tendrils of my concious were touching everything around me. It was like I could feel everything with my mind.

It took about 10 minutes for me to just adjust to this alone... until I looked at Omoki and without evening meaning too I said,
<< Well, shall we go? >>
I was shocked... I just did... a thought-like speak to my Espeon, like the Mew had done. Thought speak... that's a good name for it.
With that I gazed at the already open door, and walked out, Omoki following me. With my mind I seemed to almost grasp the door, and I strongly felt inside that I wanted to shut it... and the door did shut. (took a while, I wasn't used to be a psychic, alright?)

Then Omoki and I bounded out the yard and into the streets... Omoki being far happier than any Espeon I saw before. It was as if he was elated that I was an Espeon...
Then I thought about where to go... Mike and Mai weren't far, but Ness wasn't either. I decided to go next door to Ness first, to see what he was doing and then I figured perhaps we'd try to find Mike and Mai. They were the closest after all. However... as we ran towards Ness's house, suddenly a figure came into view that some how seemed familiar...

NightBlaze
11th August 2004, 12:16 PM
Alright, lets see if I get this right, I'm still confused, but, I'm gonna post.
~~~

Hiro
~~~
I followed the boy that had broken the cube, I still didn't agree with it but, what was done was done, and I couldn't change it.

When we got to his house we went inside and went to his attic. I looked down at my Umbreon.

"I gotta see if this works." I said reaching my hand out. "but, I'm gonna wait untill tomorow, its been a long day. Maybe I'll see you around, I'm gonna go see if I can find my Houndoom, then I'm going home. See ya."

I walked out of his house and found the street corner, I read the street sign and quickly found out where I was, and soon afterwords, my Houndoom came charging out of the woods towards me.

"Ha, I knew you would be okay." I said running towards him and kneeling down next to him. "Wow, no scratches or anything, could it be that my hot-headded Houndoom didn't pick a fight with something?"

"Doom," he said(I don't know what they say ^^;;.) almost smiling, I could tell he was happy to be back

I patted his head a few times, and then we set off towards home. It took maybe and hour in a half or so to get home, and as soon as I was home, I colapsed on my bed, tired and exhausted.

"What a day..." I said to myself, "Maybe if I'm lucky, I'll wake up, and It will all have been a dream..."

With those last thoughts, I drifted into a deep sleep.

-/Deathborn/-
11th August 2004, 01:41 PM
-/Jack/-

After seeing the teen leave the house, I went into my room, pulled out a piece of the cube, set it on the floor, and I lifted my foot up to smash it..
But as I pulled my foot up, it glowed, turned white, blinding me even with my sunglasses on, and as the glow settled, the piece was a full cube again.
"Damnit."
I thought it was gone for good. No matter, maybe it wasn't smart after all...
I'll bury and never speak of it again. Then again, I could hide it here.. in my own house, the least expected place..
Maybe not. The cube was too noticable. I'll keep it with me for now, juuust in case. Who knows? Maybe I'll run into those others I saw alot earlier.
Esh. Maybe I've had too much for one day. Maybe some big dr- wait, if it was, I wouldn't think it was a dream. Oh,well.
I went to bed, not thinking about if the whole shebang was real or not. I'll probaly never find out.
-------

Perfect Chaos
13th August 2004, 04:04 PM
Yeah, sorry for not posting for a while. On with the story!

Sean
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
It was very eerie seeing Amy morph Eevee. The first thing we saw that shocked us was her ears getting more pointy and brown. She scratched her ears and managed to notice our weird looks at her. "What?" she asked. Tala pointed with a shaking finger and managed to stutter out "Y-Y-You're ears..." Amy reached up and touched them and yelped. "T-T-They're pointy!" she stammered out. Then her hands began to change into paws and she began to shrink. Her feet also changed to paws as well, and she couldn't hold on to her balance and landed on her four feet. Brown fur spread across her body and a white "mane" also spread across her neck and torso area.

Within a minute, Amy transformed into an all-out Eevee. "Amy? Can you hear us?" Kaia asked. I assumed she was trying to talk normally but all that came out was an "Eevee!" We stood there for a few moments trying to figure how to get her to talk with an idea struck my mind.

"Hey, when we were "talking" to the Mew...he talked back to us and we could only hear him in our...thoughts...maybe we have to talk with our thoughts too?" I asked outloud to no one in particular. "Yeah, maybe that's how to we do it" Tala said. "Hey Amy, try and think what you want to say" Kaia said to the Eevee we knew as Amy. At that moment <<Whoa, guys this is really really cool>> Amy said. We all laughed and enjoyed the moment. After a while, Amy managed to morph back into her human self. "Well, who's next?" she asked outloud after she had finished. No one stepped forward and then I said "You know, it's kinda getting late, let's try this again tommorrow, like after school, so everybody's there." With that said, we each said good night to each other and went off in our own seperate ways, being wary of Scizor Controllers on our way home. When I reached my house, I headed straight for my room and just fell onto my bed, unconciousness taking over me.

Somehow, I managed to wake up at my normal time. I went and did my normal routine, skipping breakfast for today. Shadow popped in, again making a futile attempt to surprise me, but he still failed. That's when I had this crazy idea. Maybe I could morph into Shadow and scare up a few people. It's just for kicks and no one will know I thought. With that done, I reached over and "touched" Shadow and started to concentrate. I felt a tingling sensation run through my fingers and I "felt" Shadow tense up for a second and then relax. He blinked once or twice and then teleported off, probably to wake up my other Pokemon. Then I concentrated hard on Shadow's picture, imagining his indigo color and the spikes on his back, but most of all, I concentrated on that huge grin he always had on his face. Then, the transformation began.

First thing I noticed was that I got a bit more "wider" Normally, I was sort of on the skinny side, although I worked out alot and I looked toned. Then, I felt my whole body seemingly go transparent for a second and it changed into a indigo color. I felt a small tail protude out of my tailbone area and little spikes come out my back. Then, my mouth stretched out wide and became into that silly Gengar grin with my eyes widening as well and turning into those red mischevious eyes that also belonged to the standard Gengar. Then, the thoughts came. All Shadow, and I guess for most other Gengars as well, could think about was all these devious pranks he could pull and which people to pull them on. It was actually relatively easy to overpower the mischevious mind of Shadow with my own. So, what I should I do first I thought to myself. I went outside and I saw that two Espeons had been walking by my house. I then thought Hey...didn't Brooke have an Espeon...holy s**t, she managed to morph too! I pondered the idea of surprising of her and after a while I thought Eh...why not. I teleported near where she was and then popped out right in front of her and said <<Boo!>>...

Have fun Kalah ;)

-$∑@π

EDIT: Sorry Kalah, forgot you were in Espeon morph :sweat4:

Typact
13th August 2004, 06:10 PM
Thank you for taking care of my character, guys. ^^; I'm such a slowpoke..

Inazuma
------

After running from the horrible sight of the devoured Mew, we decided to go to Amy and Tala's house for safety. Wandering into the basement, we were all able to slow down a little, Amy still recovering from her scare. She was brave enough to be the first to try to morph, though.. And I gave her points for that. She became an Eevee slowly, and she looked like she enjoyed it. I liked being around these people.. because we all saw and experienced the same thing, I felt like we were all connected somehow.

When Sean decided it was late enough for one day and that we should be heading home, I nodded. Thanking Amy and Tala for letting me go with them, I walked home with Slinky by my side. Once I got into my room, I looked out the window.

"Ssssevi?" Slinky wrapped around my ankles, hissing.

"You know, I should try morphing. Right now, I think I will." Slinky backed away a little, looking skeptical. Kneeling down next to him, I pat his head, and concentrated. As soon as I began morphing, I knew I should have picked something with feet. It was the oddest sensation, feeling my limbs diminish. My canine teeth got long and tinted with red. A long, bladed tail appeared behind me.. I was a Seviper!

<<Being without legs isn't as hard as I thought.>> I grinned, and I guess Slinky heard me, because he gave out what sounded like a laugh. I felt closer to him now. Slithering around and then up to my bed, I bid good-night to Slinky and morphed back. Sighing, I tried to catch some sleep. I'd get to talk with everyone again tomorrow.

------

Arnen
13th August 2004, 08:56 PM
You guys forgot, clothes don't morph; you'd end up naked. *is working on post* Gimme a minute XD

Wolfsong
13th August 2004, 10:12 PM
I think Sean did away with that restriction ^^; but you might want to ask him to be certain ^^;

VirtualPlay
14th August 2004, 12:53 AM
You guys forgot, clothes don't morph; you'd end up naked. *is working on post* Gimme a minute XD

I think Sean did away with that restriction ^^; but you might want to ask him to be certain ^^;

That restriction had better still be in effect…my next post has a strong basis on that fact. Obviously I'm not posting it now because if the "no loose clothes" restriction is gone, then I have to rewrite my post.

Perfect Chaos
14th August 2004, 11:40 AM
Sorry guys, I'm not going to have the restriction of having to wear tight clothing to only morph. I found it stupid in the story and I liked the TV show version of it better because they didn't deal with it so I thought "why should we?"

Sorry for making your rewrite your post Mike, but my mind's made up

-$∑@π

VirtualPlay
14th August 2004, 11:21 PM
You know, I hated the TV series, and it was because of differences like these that it sucked IMO. They changed so much between the books and the TV series that the only real similarity were the characters and the underlying plot. And even the latter wasn't completely the same.

I'll have you know that it was partly because of the need for skintight clothing to morph that I had twins in the first place. That's why I had them in the original, and while nobody really noticed, I already got to the point of showing why I had twins (to anyone who was in or read the last one).

Yes, it's stuff like this that just sets me off. Sorry to whoever wanted interaction with my characters, but I'm withdrawing. And as the story's not too far through, I don't really have that much in the way of qualms about doing it.

Bulbasaur4
16th August 2004, 02:23 PM
Aww.. VP, dun leave usss! *clings* ;_;

I gots and idea!
How about some people have the natural ability or talent to be able to morph with clothing upon them? While others just naturally don't have the talent to morph with clothing... so they have to wear that skin-type stuff.

That way people can have a choice and it makes everyone happy...

Oh, and btw Sean, Brooke morphed into an Espeon and is about in her Espeon morph with Omoki (her espeon)

The Muffin Man
16th August 2004, 03:07 PM
But how do you have a natural ability to perform an unnatural thing? It doesn't make sense. He wasn't BORN with the ability to morph.

I'm with him, it makes more sense. I'm not leaving, but if he wants to there's really no way to stop him.

Arnen
16th August 2004, 07:51 PM
An easy way to do this would be, yeah you can morph skin-tight clothes if you want, or otherwise you can just crawl/slither/whatever into your clothes and fill them out as you morph.

The Muffin Man
16th August 2004, 07:53 PM
But you'd still demorph naked. And some Pokemon like Charizard would be too big.

Besides, they said in the books that morphing is different every time. One time you might get the tail of Charizard first, another time you might get the wings. Another you might get the size.

-/Deathborn/-
17th August 2004, 05:29 AM
Does it really matter? Think about it...if it's not going to affect the story greatly, then it won't really matter that much. I don't want to have an entire page for arguing about this. :no: