PDA

View Full Version : Poll: The best JAY.

Zak
9th August 2004, 11:33 PM
Well, there was a Suzie poll, and a Chris poll... and seeing as there are more than three Jay's (I can think of four) I thought this would be an interesting poll.

My vote goes to Jay Umbreon. No hard feelings, you other Jayly ones. He always struck me as a unique being.

mr_pikachu
9th August 2004, 11:37 PM
Jay Umbreon, because (if I remember correctly) he's a nice guy. Jay and YY have been rather rude to a lot of people, it seems. And I just don't know Pokemaster Jay. Thus, my vote goes to option #1. 8)

Aipom Of Doom
9th August 2004, 11:42 PM
Umbreon Jay... He's a cool guy in general. Faithless Jay is good too, but I've had plenty of fights with him and stuff :/. Yami Yugi is just annoying, and Pokemaster Jay never was anything close to the other three in terms of doing stuff.

SWAMPERT1
9th August 2004, 11:47 PM
I Vote for YamiYugi :sweat2: I cant actually vote because I dont really know ANY of the Jays.

Gaborn
9th August 2004, 11:50 PM
I'm technically a Jay, but I don't think lurking the forums is the best way to become a beloved member. Where's the love? T_T

Oh well, I'd still vote for Umbreon.

Pichu
9th August 2004, 11:54 PM
Jayden of course. He pwns all the Jays in TPM. And he's a nice guy.

.. Unfortunately, I didn't get to know about the other Jay's listed there. =P

Zak
10th August 2004, 12:08 AM
I'm technically a Jay, but I don't think lurking the forums is the best way to become a beloved member. Where's the love? T_T

Oh well, I'd still vote for Umbreon.

I know who you are, but having known your name would help.

~Zak

Jay
10th August 2004, 12:12 AM
actually none of those options are jay's.

maybe if I used 100 smilies in one sentence like some other jay I might seem nicer too :wave: but I don't do that because that's just retarded. :P :) ^_^

btw thanks Cyndaquil and OzAndrew :wave:

The_Missing_Link
10th August 2004, 12:32 AM
Jay Umbreon, most definitely. Talked to him a lot a couple of years ago, then things got a bit sketchy for a month or two but got better aagain a bit afterwards. Hasn't talked to me in a while though :heh: I shouldn't go on though. Still a good guy

And I did like Faithless Jay before he changed his name but we all know the whole story so there's no need to go into that. YY, don't talk to him and Pokemaster Jay leaves too much for me to be friends with

cd
10th August 2004, 01:39 AM
jay aussie one because he isn't a fag like the others

Drago
10th August 2004, 03:42 AM
Jay > Jay

I voted for Jay Umbreon, mostly because he used that sweet Lance image at the end of every post. :lance: That's spiffy. Additionally, he's about the only one I even barely know, making my opinion biased, and thereby politically incorrect. :yes:

What's hot
Same name polls, whining about a tragic love life, Alf pogs

What's not
Facial hair, pirates, :k-rad:

AntiAsh Superstar
10th August 2004, 06:47 AM
I've nothing against the other Jays at all, but my vote goes to Jay Umbreon for generally being a rather odd combination of cool and yet... somewhat freaky at times. @.@ 'Sides, he's the nearest Jay to me anyways.

phaedrus
10th August 2004, 07:13 AM
I'd go with Faithless Jay. Jay Umby in second though.

RedStarWarrior
10th August 2004, 07:55 AM
I vote for the Jay that goes to #pbs. Although, Jay Umbreon came in second.

abunaidesu
10th August 2004, 08:24 AM
geez why dont we make a "best KRIS" poll next :rolleyes:

Agent Elrond
10th August 2004, 08:59 AM
Er, I don't usually go along with the popular vote, but in this case I'll make an exception.

Thus Jay Umbreon >>>>>> all other Jays. --- Except Steller's Jay, I love those birds! :yes:

Charizard04621
10th August 2004, 09:16 AM
Lol, Jay Umbreon was a complete ass to me the first time we talked... For no particular reason, either. I didn't even know him and he was insulting me for being a bitch and having deformed babies. -_- Oh yeah, he also assumed I was a guy. After he found out I was a girl, he apologized but it was waaaaaay too late. What kind of horrible person talks that kind of crap to someone he doesn't even know...?

Anyway, I vote for Faithless Jay. Sure he has his mood swings, and he could snap a lot less at people, but I think he's pretty level headed and he knows what he's doing.

Little_Pikachu
10th August 2004, 09:31 AM
Mr. Umbreon gets my vote, simply put, I think he's the coolest Jay at TPM.

mvtm
10th August 2004, 10:09 AM
I vote for Jay Umbreon , hes nice , even though i have time i dont talk to him ,its the better i know of the 4 , so yep my vote is cast. ;)

Zalika
10th August 2004, 11:09 AM
Call me crazy, but I've been talking to Yami Yugi (now Yoh Asakura or whatever) for over 3 fricken years. I know, I'm insane! ^_^ But I've never even talked to the others, not that I care too....

~Zalika :scared:

Yoh Asakura
10th August 2004, 12:24 PM
I'm glad that a lot of you hate me ^_^ because I hate ya'll just as much.

Silver Ledian
10th August 2004, 01:10 PM
I say Jay Umbreon as well. He's a pretty decent and friendly guy. So that's who my vote goes to.

Jay 2 hates me and I hate him too, for the same reasons that other people do.
YAMI YUGI was a cool member back in the days when he made really good posts in GD and stuff but recently I haven't seen much of those kinda posts.
PokéMaster Jay used the same font colour as me a lot, so that's why I'm not voting for him - plus the fact that I didn't know him.

EDIT: colour tag :)

abunaidesu
10th August 2004, 04:42 PM
What kind of horrible person talks that kind of crap to someone (s)he doesn't even know...?

you're looking at her right now buddy ;)

Sniper404
10th August 2004, 05:25 PM
ok i would like to point out that i thought the :cool: jay (faithless) was called pokemaster jay, and that is why i voted for that fag. my apologies, honey :--*

Red Angel
10th August 2004, 07:34 PM
Jay Umbreon. I don't really know any of the Jays too well, but he seems the nices from what I do know of him.

homeofmew
10th August 2004, 08:27 PM
I voted for Jay Umbreon, I've known him for the longest
and he is so cool. :limecool:

FireBlast
11th August 2004, 10:34 AM
Voted for The Faithless Jay... YAMI YUGI and Jay Umbreon blow and I have no clue who Pokemaster Jay is... Not that I really know who the Jay I voted for is..

However, Jay seems to have getten votes from people who aren't completely retarded so he gets my vote for sure :)

Chikoo
12th August 2004, 04:58 PM
geez why dont we make a "best KRIS" poll next :rolleyes:
That's be a toughie.

I vote Jay. He's the only one I've talked to and he's the sexiest also. :*