PDA

View Full Version : ¤Digimon: Call of the Spirits¤

Arnen
2nd December 2002, 08:26 PM
(This takes place after season 4, I don’t know how it ended, so… Just go along with it, ok?)

In the Digital World, the Dark Lord Chaosmon has placed a curse on the Legendary Warriors, once again sealing their Spirits within statues. In a last-ditch attempt for peace, the Warriors sent out a D-Tector, each to a different human child. The Chosen Children must use the power of the Spirits to destroy Chaosmon and restore peace to the Digital World, helped by friendly Digimon partners.

You play one (or two; I’m allowing two cards per person) of the Chosen Children. Same deal as season four, it just takes place after it, oh and the bad guy’s different. All the Spirits are available, not just Fire, Light, Ice, Wind, and Thunder. Water, Dark, Earth, Steel, and Wood are choices.

Form:

~Name: Duh.

~Age: 12-16

~Gender: Duh.

~Looks: Not too futuristic; it’s only a few years after season four.

~Personality: Duh.

~Spirit Element: Fire, Light, Ice, Wind, Thunder, Water, Darkness, Earth, Steel, or Wood

~Human Spirit: Include name, attacks, etc.

~Beast Spirit: Include name, attacks, where it’s found (we start with our Human Spirits, the Beasts must be found), etc.

~Digimon Partner: Optional; must be same type as Spirit Element (if you have the Spirit of Fire, you might have an Agumon for a partner)

~D-Tector Colors: Duh.

~Other: Anything at all?

Here’s mine:

~Name: Arnen

~Age: 14

~Gender: F

~Looks: Blonde hair with blue-green eyes. She wears an outfit similar to Zoe’s, except the hat and vest are pale purple (like this post), and instead of a skirt she wears flared blue jeans.

~Personality: Like Koji, only a little nicer.

~Spirit Element: Ice

~Human Spirit: Avalmon. Looks similar to Kazemon, only the visor/helmet thing is ice, though you still can’t see through it. She doesn’t have the armor on the calves, and on the silver-colored gauntlets is the symbol for Ice, four diamonds connected by a t-shape, with a smaller X on the inner part (it looks like a snowflake), the outfit is light blue, the hair is darker blue, and she doesn’t have wings, although she can fly. She has a samurai-looking sword hilt at her back. Attacks: Frozen Fist(duh), Ice Sword(attacks with sword, damaging enemies and freezing weaker ones), Powder Kiss(she blows a kiss, same effect as Love Tap. Only works on male enemies), Berserk Blizzard(creates a snowstorm while Avalmon slashes opponent with her sword).

~Beast Spirit: Lupusmon. Looks similar to Garurumon, only female, and with silver plates bearing the symbol of Ice on the shoulders. Silver armor also covers the legs and back. Stripes are light blue as well.

~Digimon Partner: Female Gabumon

~D-Tector Colors: Almost white, with a hint of blue. Grip is pale purple.

~Other: Hates spiders a lot.

FiRe

LiGhT TAKEN BY Link_10

IcE TAKEN BY Nabooru23

WiNd

ThUnDeR

WaTeR

DaRkNeSs TAKEN BY PolIzumi-chan

EaRtH

StEeL TAKEN BY Mystic_clown

WoOd

If you would like to reserve an element and post a card later, just say and it will be so.

Matt
2nd December 2002, 08:33 PM
Hmmm can you reserve the light one for me? Im going to edit this post and post the card later tonight or tommorow.

Arnen
2nd December 2002, 08:43 PM
Done ^_^

Mystic_clown
2nd December 2002, 08:53 PM
Can I reserve steel? I've just got to think of a good character that's all

Arnen
2nd December 2002, 09:05 PM
'K! ^_^ C'mon people! Sign up! I'll start this after seven sign-ups and the last three can be evil unless someone signs up for one as an LSU and tehn they're not evil any more ^_^

Haruko
3rd December 2002, 06:35 AM
Have you ever seen the Japanese version of the show? Kouichi is the Choosen of Darkness, yet in the begining..is corupted..
(He never goes to human(not spirit) form in the begining)(Cherubimon coruptes him witht he darkness inside of him.)
(Chaosmon can corupt her)
Can I be corupted for a while?

~Name: Danielle

~Age: 15

~Gender:Female
~Looks: Tall, with brown hair, brown eyes. Wears skate shoes most of time.Pinkish Shirt with black pants.

~Personality: Her life has been one big black hole for her. Her mom and dad were divorced, and every thing she liked, disappered in a second. Her crush moved, her cat died. She's a loner who really doesn't like anyone.

~Spirit Element:Darkness

~Human Spirit:
(Darkness has 4. 2 corupted by Koujis light, the True forms. Those are the L and K spirits. 2 that are corupted by evil-

H-Diaboliqmon(Women version of Duskmon)(Given to
Attacks: Darkness Scent, Sword of Dark.

L=Lionessmon(A tall womon with the mouth of a Lion on her cheat. Like Lowemon.Carries a tall staff covered in purple.)
Attacks:Wand of Darkness, Darkness Spell.

~Beast Spirit: I'll post these laterz.

B=Dunkelmon(Dunkelheit=Darkness in German)(A Bird with purple skin and black feathers. Like Velgmon, but it looks more, elegant.)
Attacks:Übler Streik(Evil Strike in German),Nite Stern(Nite Star in German)

W=Kaizer Wahrheitmon(Truth in german)(A lion like animal with balck armor, black fur, and pink jewels around her body.)
Attacks:Juwel Starrblick(German for Jewel Stare),Dunkelheit Streich(Darkness Slash in German)
~Digimon Partner:Reogatomon Apperes in later, given to her by Chaosmon for a guard.

~D-Tector Colors: (Get's it later if she's corupted)Purple with a Pink hanldle.

~Other:..

Just reserve Darkness for me.

Mystic_clown
3rd December 2002, 04:23 PM
Name: Seperoth
Looks: Looks like Seperoth from Kingdom Hearts.
Personality: Very secretive, keeps to himself. The only person he's open to is Metaletamon. Usually keeps his cool and rarely gets angry.
Element: Steel
Human Spirit: Mechanicomon
Looks: Looks like a large knight with a gigantic sword strapped to his right arm. He has red eyes and white hair like Seperoth. He has jets on his boots and a large rocket launcher on his back.
Attacks: Giga Sword- the sword on his arm begins to glow very brightly and he swings his sword at the opponent with incredible force, Matra Magic- a whole barrage of missiles fire from Mechanicomon's back and at the opponant.
Beast Spirit: Mechavamon
Looks: Looks like a gigantic metal raptor
Attacks: Tera Claw- his claws begin to glow very brightly and he swings at the opponent with incredible force, Mecha Flare- a large stream of red energy fires from Mechavamon's mouth at the opponent.
Where he's found: He's found at an abandoned warehouse where his father used to work.
D Tector: Silver
Digimon Partner: Metaletamon
Other: Seperoth usually carries a long sword.

Seperoth isone of those characters who comes along and helps the good guys and then leaves.

Arnen
3rd December 2002, 09:57 PM
In ^_^

Haruko
5th December 2002, 05:13 PM
Echo..Echo..come on people.

EDIT:I was thinking, and reading your first post, and thought..

My character, of course, doesn't get her D-Tector right away, later when her Spirits are purified.

This makes sense, as the real warror of Darkness, Lionessmon and Kazier Wahrheitmon(I don't remember), arent there. :)

So, I figured a way for her to get to the digital world, and how she evolves into her H-spirit, for the first and last time(as she never leaves it, She's sorta brainwashed to think she's a real digimon.)

:)

I made sense...I think!!^.^

Matt
5th December 2002, 05:47 PM
~Name: Matt

~Age: 16

~Gender: M

~Looks: Has Brown hair with Blonde highlights. Wears dark blue zip off pants. If you dont know what they are they are pants that the bottoms zip off so they will be shorts. Wears a dark blue short sleeve shirt with the "Old Navy" thing on the front in Silver Letters.

~Personality: Not that friendly. He doesnt have a lot of friends due to it. But when he finds a friend that will talk to him he is sometimes nice to them.

~Spirit Element: Light

~Human Spirit: Lobomon. Attacks: Lobo Kendo
Howling Laser, Partially coated in thick metallic armor, Lobomon accepts a challenge from anyone who stands in his way. With a scarf hiding his neck and a wolf-like helmet hiding his face, Lobomon draws his sabers in a cunning way. Lobomon is a master with his sabers, dueling with any other Warrior Digimon that comes his way. Lobomon also has fire power. His left arm is acompanied by a long range, powerful, engery gun. At a closer look, his shoulder armor reviles the Ancient Symbol of Light passed down to him from AncientGarurumon.

~Beast Spirit: KendoGarurumon. Attacks: Howling Star
Lupine Laser, With EXTREME speed and fire power, this four legged wolf can take down almost any enemie. Wether shooting a beam of energy light from his mouth or splashing through his enemies by using the large blades on his back he is one tough puppy. KendoGarurumon owns a set of wheels from his legs, allowing him to gain amazing speed!

~Digimon Partner: Patamon

~D-Tector Colors: Blue with a Green grip.

~Other: Uhh...

Arnen
5th December 2002, 07:26 PM
In ^_^ Yes, you can have Patamon.