PDA

View Full Version : iComputer (On Macs)

achooxp
10th August 2004, 11:45 PM
Who is a Mac-user? What do you use?
Anti-Mac? Why?
Pro-Mac? Why?

Posted by a:
A soon-to-be owner of a 12" iBook G4. Yay for student discounts!
Constant user or my university's G5s. Oh the prettiness! ;)

mr_pikachu
10th August 2004, 11:49 PM
I'm anti-iMac myself. Why?

Quote from a remarkably relevant FoxTrot comic:

"I HAVE NO FLOPPY DRIVE!"

(Note: Jason, the boy who said this, was trying to come up with a scary Halloween costume. He succeeded in nearly giving his older brother a heart attack with the iMac costume.)

MetalScyther
11th August 2004, 12:05 AM
I like apple. But I also like games. Unless I'm seriously uninformed, macs aren't the best for games. *please feel free to correct me*

In any case, if you are not a gamer. Mac laptops = win.

Chris
11th August 2004, 03:46 AM
Windows + Linux. I don't like Apples or OS X.

The main reason is because MacPerl drives me insane. Most people I know, and that includes some important and respected Perl programmers, have simply given up trying to get their scripts running on OS X because it's too difficult to write and maintain a script that can work on all three platforms at once. They would need one script for Windows/Linux, and one for Mac, and that would be too difficult to maintain. Since Perl is one of my greatest hobbies, Macs get the thumbs-down from me.

I also don't like people who are automatically drawn to Macs because they look good (I'll be the first to admit that) and then buy one, purely because of looks. Several people I've dealt with in the past have done that. I got my own back, though. Because they then tried to install Microsoft Office 2000 on it, and I laughed at them for not doing their research properly. 8)

phaedrus
11th August 2004, 10:54 AM
iTunes is the only good Mac program.

I WANTS AN IPOD OH NOES!!!....

GupLoaf
11th August 2004, 11:16 AM
I use an Apple. I run Mac OS 10.3 Panther on mine. It's a 12" Powerbook G4.

I've never been anti-mac or pro-mac... I actually always used Windows based systems, but last year was looking at getting a new laptop & checked out a bunch of different models. The Apple's new OS X I thought was impressive & not as frustrating as Windows XP, so I thought I'd give it a try & ordered a Powerbook.

I've been going back & forth about staying Apple or going back to Windows for when I get my next PC. There's some great advantages to having a non-mac computer, such as being able to use more online programs & view certain types of media without errors. Although, there's also advantages to having macs, such as no pop-up issues, less virus worries, & being able to bypass websites' right click security measures. I've also found that the system tools are much more convenient & updating all the software on my PC can be done in two clicks & I'll instantly have all the latest & greatest versions/ fixes.

It's funny, I'll get frustrated at home using my mac & want to go back to Windows, but then I go to work (@ work I use an IBM desktop w/ Windows 2000... I'm at work now :D) & I remember why I can't stand Windows anymore. So I'm constantly going back & forth.

kainashi
11th August 2004, 11:21 AM
i use windows + linux also. played around with os x a bit in pearpc but didn't like it much. the slow emulation with pearpc didn't help much either. 8)

not really anti-mac or anything. they're nice and all but the prices are outrageous. i do believe most people are drawn to them on looks alone. they're all about eyecandy and nothing else. i'm a big gamer so the fact that macs have like 3-4 games that were out a year or so ago for the pc doesn't impress me either. that and they need specially made video cards. the new displays (20", 23", and 30") are really expensive and if you want to use the 30" one, you need a special $600 graphics card on top of the $3,299 it was for the monitor and the $2,500+ you paid for the mac. big no no. so i guess i may be a bit anti-mac. wouldn't mind an ibook/powerbook for when i go to college though, they still are too expensive for my tastes.

RedStarWarrior
11th August 2004, 01:47 PM
In addition to what John (kainashi) said, if you need to replace a part you can only buy them from Apple. Apple is expensive. Enough said.

Anti-Mac for life.

Chris
11th August 2004, 02:19 PM
Although, there's also advantages to having macs, such as no pop-up issues, less virus worries, & being able to bypass websites' right click security measures.

Hint: Two of those three points are not inherited just because it's an Apple computer ;)

I've also found that the system tools are much more convenient & updating all the software on my PC can be done in two clicks & I'll instantly have all the latest & greatest versions/ fixes.

Hell yeah, I'll agree with that. That's what I love about all UNIX OSes: very, very easy to update (if you know what you're doing), kernel recompiles without rebooting and insanely high uptimes. :) Dunno if OS X is capable of that last one though.

Perfect Chaos
11th August 2004, 02:27 PM
Me, I'm Pro-Mac, always have been, always will. I've never used anything outisde an Apple computer except at my friends' houses. I never had much interest in computer games in the first place (more into video games) so it doesn't bother me. I've tried Windows on my VirtualPC program, but it's to friggin damn slow for me and pisses me off greatly. The only reason I used Windows is for YVD, and that doesn't even work for me anymore. Thus, screw Windows. Mac-user for life :O

-$∑@π

Water Pokemon Master
11th August 2004, 03:06 PM
I hate Macs. Their start menus are on top of the screen. ON TOP! I mean, how retarded is that?

Windows 4 life.
Death to Macs.

Yoh Asakura
11th August 2004, 03:09 PM
I hate Macs. Their start menus are on top of the screen. ON TOP! I mean, how retarded is that?

Windows 4 life.
Death to Macs.

It's not really retarded, seeing as you can move the start menu on Windows to there.

Water Pokemon Master
11th August 2004, 03:18 PM
Yeah, but by default it's on the bottom.

Agent Elrond
11th August 2004, 03:28 PM
This seems awfully poll-like to be in misc, no?

Anyway, my whole family uses Macs, we love them to death. My aunt is a programmer for Apple computer, and my dad does all his work on a G4.

I don't know much about how to compare Macs to PCs, but the only experience I've had was with an old Windows box that would crash if you did anything more complicated than empty the trash. >.>

OS X is a very sexy operating system, trust me, you have not had the Mac experience until you have explored OS X. Aside from that, there is the whole "Don't get any viruses/bugs/spyware" thing, which is always a plus. (Aforementioned Windows PC was a very sickly machine. o.O )

Macs are also more user-friendly in their layout, are easy to upgrade, easy to understand, and have some very cool hardware designs. I personally like the E.T. look myself, even though that is the one comp my family does not own.

And if all else fails, think of it this way: You can throw an Apple through a Window. The Apple will land on the other side with a few bruises. The Window will be pwned.

Thus: Apple>>>>>>>>Window.

Ta. :wave:

Yoh Asakura
11th August 2004, 03:38 PM
I dunno if Chris(or any other Uk member) watched the Gadget Show the other week on C5, but they actually compared Macs to PC's. PC came out on top for every single test they did. Framerate test, rendering speed, price to fix, etc etc etc.

Water Pokemon Master
11th August 2004, 04:05 PM
I am pretty sure the apple would go splat when it hit the window. :)

Yoh Asakura
11th August 2004, 04:10 PM
Speaking of splat and hitting, that was one of the tests. They dropped both the PC and the Mac from the same hight. PC's HDD went and the total cost to repair was £65, which coudl be self done. Total cost of the Mac repair was £400 and it had to be sent into an Apple manufacturer for repair.

The only thing that I like about Mac's is there designs. But saying that, you can just by a really hot case mod for a PC that'll out-shine a Mac.

Water Pokemon Master
11th August 2004, 04:19 PM
How much does £ equal in dollars (or is it vice versa)?

My mom once ran over my Windows laptop. She didn't break it or anything. :) Then again, she did throw an empty water bottle at it before and the screen cracked. o_O

At my old school, all the Macs did was freeze or crash all the time. They were so slow too, and our computer lab was supposed to be state-of-the-art. Luckily in high school, everyone uses Windows.

Aipom Of Doom
11th August 2004, 04:19 PM
I personally like Linux. Macs are fine, but I don't see a reason to get one... building a PC is more fun anyway :).

As for looks, I'd prefer this (http://www.thinkgeek.com/pcmods/cases/6132/) to a mac... So simple and aluminumy :). And while it's an expensive case, the rest of the PC would cost much less than the mac anyway.

Yoh Asakura
11th August 2004, 04:36 PM
How much does £ equal in dollars (or is it vice versa)?

My mom once ran over my Windows laptop. She didn't break it or anything. :) Then again, she did throw an empty water bottle at it before and the screen cracked. o_O

At my old school, all the Macs did was freeze or crash all the time. They were so slow too, and our computer lab was supposed to be state-of-the-art. Luckily in high school, everyone uses Windows.

£65 = $119
£400 = $732

As for case mods, I like the Half Life mod. Aipom that's a little... dull wouldn't you say? lol

Water Pokemon Master
11th August 2004, 04:39 PM
Wow, you could buy two brand new computers from Circuit City at the price of fixing that Mac.

Rip off!

GupLoaf
11th August 2004, 04:44 PM
When looking at 12" laptops & below (I have a fetish for small laptops)... I actually found the Apple to be less expensive, which is one of the reasons I went with it. I've customized numerous manufacturers' Windows based laptops 12" & below vs. the same specs customized in an Apple & all the Windows based systems were $500 - $1300 more. I don't know how larger laptops & desktops would stand up to that test, though... from what everyone says, it sounds like Apple desktops are probably more expensive.

Aipom Of Doom
11th August 2004, 04:45 PM
£65 = $119
£400 = $732

As for case mods, I like the Half Life mod. Aipom that's a little... dull wouldn't you say? lol

eh, I like it for the simplicity... Right now I have this (http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=11-156-133&depa=1) case with a couple of blue cold cathode lights... it looks nice too :).

Aipom Of Doom
11th August 2004, 04:49 PM
Wow, you could buy two brand new computers from Circuit City at the price of fixing that Mac.

Rip off!

$20 says the computers at circut city are so crappy no one (with any decent computer) would want them.

Yoh Asakura
11th August 2004, 05:08 PM
http://www.tecnami.com/html/body_diabolic_red.html

I'm quote fond of that.

kainashi
11th August 2004, 05:31 PM
This seems awfully poll-like to be in misc, no?this is a discussion. takes more than one word answers to answer this. :P

@ aipom of doom: i love that case too. :dance:

Chris
11th August 2004, 05:41 PM
See attachment for my secondary computer's case, cost just under £40 to build in total (I did the acrylic window and fan grill myself to save on costs). Primary computer is a server so there's no real need for a flashy case there. :)

I'd prefer my secondary computer over an iMac any day, really. Everything's silver. Everything matches. :P

I dunno if Chris(or any other Uk member) watched the Gadget Show the other week on C5, but they actually compared Macs to PC's. PC came out on top for every single test they did. Framerate test, rendering speed, price to fix, etc etc etc.

I didn't... I'm sure it will be repeated tomorrow night and again the night after though, knowing Channel 5. ;) I'd be quite interested in watching that.

They dropped both the PC and the Mac from the same hight. PC's HDD went and the total cost to repair was £65, which coudl be self done. Total cost of the Mac repair was £400 and it had to be sent into an Apple manufacturer for repair.

Speaking of which, I've dropped a PC out of a second-storey window once (don't ask) and the components didn't sustain any major damage...

I also disagree with the opinion that this is a poll. The posts in this topic have generally been longer than one line, so it deserves to stay here. ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Yoh Asakura
11th August 2004, 06:20 PM
It was last week/week before so it's already been showed as a repeat. You might catch it on Bravo when the series finished though.

I dunno if any of it's still up on Jason's site (http://www.jasonbradbury.com/) He has some interesting ideas and the such. I think, i'm not totally sure, but I think him and his friend are still trying to do a super computer. I'm sure it's all on that site. Unfortunatly I can;t check it out as FF is being a jackass and not loading anything.

EDIT: And Nice mod, you use a Dremal to cut it out? Looks nice an smooth.

Kris
11th August 2004, 07:21 PM
Im not really pro or anti Mac, but I am currently looking at getting a mac.

The only reason being is that Im training to be a graphic designer and Macs are much better for this line of work. Not sure how Im going to cope using all of my other stuff though..

GreenShirT
11th August 2004, 07:37 PM
Persoanlly I don't really mind them, once I got everything as I wanted it on an imac I am sure I would like it just as much as a pc. The only reason I got the new pc I did last month over an imac was the difference in spec £ for £.
The specs on my new pc far out wieghed the iMacs and saying that the only iMac I would get ever would be:
http://www.yescns.com/graphics/imac.jpg
The super sexy swivel monitor ones, not the all in one machine or anything else and even so it is the sexiest pc ever the lack of drives bothers me.

phaedrus
11th August 2004, 07:46 PM
The specs on my new pc far out wieghed the iMacs and saying that the only iMac I would get ever would be:
http://www.yescns.com/graphics/imac.jpg
The super sexy swivel monitor ones, not the all in one machine or anything else and even so it is the sexiest pc ever the lack of drives bothers me.

That one looks like a piece of shit. :no:

Sarcastic Assassin
11th August 2004, 08:44 PM
I am pretty sure the apple would go splat when it hit the window. :)

WOW YOU'RE ****ING HILARIOUS

I actually would like to get an iMac. One of the swivel-ones. Not for any other reason than to see how OS X stacks up against XP, mainly in terms of video editing. I hardly think it's fair to compare Macs and Windows machines. Their processor architectures (PowerPC for Apple, x86 for Windows) are completely different, not to mention the operating systems themselves (OS X being based in Unix/Linux/BSD, and Windows not).

Dark Scizor
11th August 2004, 08:58 PM

I did :) Dropping the PC and Mac friom 1st floor/2nd floor (depending on what you see as the next floor up off the ground) :o

PC for teh winnar!!!!!!1111

I want an Alienware modded PC :( Damn shame they cost so much.

Agent Elrond
11th August 2004, 09:31 PM
I am pretty sure the apple would go splat when it hit the window.

I've tried it. Mom got really mad at me for breaking a window. Apple still tasted fine once I washed the dirt off of it.

Btw, my aunt's co-worker once drove off with his Mac laptop on top of his car, it stayed there, until he hit the freeway and the wind did it's thing.

He pulled over, gathered up all the pieces, and later on put it all back together again. Everything worked fine except the display screen, but for that you just hook it up to another monitor. The point is, all his data, his work, his projects, were not effected in any way.

this is a discussion. takes more than one word answers to answer this.

But of course. :P

And for the record, I have never met anyone who has owned a Mac and then gone over to Windows, but I have known many people who have transfered from Windows to Macs --- and been very happy about it. Now, that has to speak for something.

I think perhaps Macs appeal more the verteran, or proffesional computer user, while Windows attract the more workaday type buyers. It's just an opinion tho, if you disagree it's your problem. :wave:

Pokemaster Matt
12th August 2004, 01:18 AM
I really don't like Macs. I find everything harder to find, and do, I dislike the keyboard, and the laser mouse that gets bumped a bit and makes it really hard to do anything. But, most of this is based on the horrible computers at school that basically don't do anything much better than crash and freeze.

RedStarWarrior
12th August 2004, 01:35 AM
I've tried it. Mom got really mad at me for breaking a window. Apple still tasted fine once I washed the dirt off of it.

Btw, my aunt's co-worker once drove off with his Mac laptop on top of his car, it stayed there, until he hit the freeway and the wind did it's thing.

He pulled over, gathered up all the pieces, and later on put it all back together again. Everything worked fine except the display screen, but for that you just hook it up to another monitor. The point is, all his data, his work, his projects, were not effected in any way.
Harddrives can withstand a force of up to 75 Gs. It had nothing to do with it being a Mac.

And for the record, I have never met anyone who has owned a Mac and then gone over to Windows, but I have known many people who have transfered from Windows to Macs --- and been very happy about it. Now, that has to speak for something.

I think perhaps Macs appeal more the verteran, or proffesional computer user, while Windows attract the more workaday type buyers. It's just an opinion tho, if you disagree it's your problem. :wave:
Yes, I have a problem with your statement. I am a long time (read: veteran), professional (yes, it has only one 'f') computer user and I prefer PCs. There isn't a competition between Macs and Windows, since you can buy Windows for Macintoshes. Since you are wrong, I guess you are the one with the problem. :wave:

Ninetales3001
12th August 2004, 01:55 AM
I dont hate or love Macs. I don't use one, I don't ever plan on buying one, so I don't care. XD iMacs are really pretty, but I still prefer to use Windows because I've used it forever and ever. :P

Chris
12th August 2004, 03:38 AM

That's probably only because migrating from any *NIX platform (OS X, Linux, FreeBSD etc) to a Windows platform is a complete pain in the ass, but it's not so bad the other way around.

Agreeing with Scott on this one - Several Windows users in this topic have been using computers for 10 years or more and some of them program in 2 or 3 different languages. Just because it's Windows doesn't mean it's for noobs. ;)

EDIT: And Nice mod, you use a Dremal to cut it out? Looks nice an smooth.

Thanks :) Yeah, then I sanded it off later to get the really smooth edges. I didn't bother windowing the other side of the case though, there's no point since you can only see the motherboard panel from the other side. :no:

Kyl3
12th August 2004, 08:25 AM
Now, I use WindowsXP, I've used Linux before and I love it but I don't have the paticence(sp?) to do all the customizing. Anyway I have I question... lets say you have a PC, and you buy a Mac, take all the parts out from the Mac and sell 'em or something, and then take all your parts from the PC and put it in the Mac CASE, will it work as a PC in a Mac case???

kainashi
12th August 2004, 09:11 AM
yeah...

good luck getting the pc parts to fit correctly though. :P

RaZoR LeAf
12th August 2004, 09:49 AM
I have an eMac. I use it for the graphic capabilites, and uni work. In the industry I aim to work in people use macs. It's only proper that I follow suit.

Plus: Volume control and Eject button on the keyboard. Very useful.

RedStarWarrior
12th August 2004, 09:52 AM
My PC keyboard has volume, email, music, folder, webcam, and internet browser controls. :P

nick
12th August 2004, 10:47 AM
My PC keyboard has volume, email, music, folder, webcam, and internet browser controls. :P
my pc keyboard has the 'any' key. lol i'm funny :lol:

Chris
12th August 2004, 10:48 AM

Can't remember the last time I actually used those keys on my PC keyboard... :confused:

kainashi
12th August 2004, 12:08 PM
my keyboard has my documents, my pictures, mute, play/pause, stop, volume, forward/backwards, media, mail, web/home, messenger, calculator, logoff, and sleep.

looks like i win, mother****ers. :dance:

Yoh Asakura
12th August 2004, 12:41 PM
I did :) Dropping the PC and Mac friom 1st floor/2nd floor (depending on what you see as the next floor up off the ground) :o

PC for teh winnar!!!!!!1111

I want an Alienware modded PC :( Damn shame they cost so much.

The Photoshop rendering was what shocked me. I always thought that Mac's where best for image editing and then the PC totally blows away it's render time.

I'm not fond on 2 window cases Chris, unless they have something nice to show off.

GreenST, that is a horrible looking monitor, it looks really fragile.

Speaking of monitors I need to buy myself a TFT. Still stuck with an old CRT, but they're still a little too expensive down where I live. For a 17" it's still hovering around £500+

Anybody know where I can pick one up for less then that?

On a side note, does anybody here read a magazine called 'New Scientist' ?

kainashi
12th August 2004, 01:02 PM
check froogle, newegg, etc. there's many sites online where you can find tft's cheap. :)

Water Pokemon Master
12th August 2004, 01:26 PM
my keyboard has my documents, my pictures, mute, play/pause, stop, volume, forward/backwards, media, mail, web/home, messenger, calculator, logoff, and sleep.

looks like i win, mother****ers. :dance:

Mine has all of those plus Shut Down, Restart, Notepad, and 5 buttons that I can make anything. It also is a wireless keyboard, which means I can walk 60 feet away from the computer and it will still work.

Looks like I win. :dance:

kainashi
12th August 2004, 01:33 PM
don't use my smilie, faggot.

let's see some proof. :sleep:

Water Pokemon Master
12th August 2004, 01:51 PM
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I would show you some proof, but I have no device at the moment that can take pictures.

Yoh Asakura
12th August 2004, 01:59 PM
You could type it's make in on google... and it'd find it.

Water Pokemon Master
12th August 2004, 02:06 PM
That's a good idea. I know it is a Microsoft Keyboard, but I am not sure what the model is.

Windows > Mac

RedStarWarrior
12th August 2004, 02:26 PM
My wireless keyboard works from 75 feet away. Too bad I can't see what is on the damn monitor from that distance.

kainashi
12th August 2004, 03:13 PM
My wireless keyboard works from 75 feet away. Too bad I can't see what is on the damn monitor from that distance.get a projector. 8)

phaedrus
12th August 2004, 04:51 PM
get a projector. 8)

Those Elmo ones work pretty well, from what I've heard. 8)

Agent Elrond
12th August 2004, 04:59 PM
Harddrives can withstand a force of up to 75 Gs. It had nothing to do with it being a Mac.

*sighs* The point I was trying to make was that Macs are not made out of glass, as a few of the previous posts seemed to imply.

Yes, I have a problem with your statement. I am a long time (read: veteran), professional (yes, it has only one 'f') computer user and I prefer PCs. There isn't a competition between Macs and Windows, since you can buy Windows for Macintoshes. Since you are wrong, I guess you are the one with the problem.

Okay... just who has the problem again? Raven, if you go back and read my post you'll see I said it was an opnion, a personal opinion formed out of personal experiences, not a statement of facts about the scientific world as you seem to think.

And, what with the spelling corrections? Does it annoy you?

That's probably only because migrarting from any *NIX platform (OS X, Linux, FreeBSD etc) to a Windows platform is a complete pain in the ass, but it's not so bad the other way around.

Agreed.

Agreeing with Scott on this one - Several Windows users in this topic have been using computers for 10 years or more and some of them program in 2 or 3 different languages. Just because it's Windows doesn't mean it's for noobs.

Firstly, I never said Windows were for noobs. Secondly, stop over reacting, 'kay? It was only an opinion, and the way you are jumping on it as if I had just blasphemied is rather, er, over the top, neh? They are, after all, only hunks of metal and plastic with electric currents running through them, not political parties.

*sighs again* That's all. If you want to flame me go ahead.... I'm wearing Inu-Yasha's kimono. :wave:

Chris
12th August 2004, 06:19 PM
It was only an opinion, and the way you are jumping on it as if I had just blasphemied is rather, er, over the top, neh? They are, after all, only hunks of metal and plastic with electric currents running through them, not political parties.

I'm sorry you feel that way, my comment certainly wasn't intended to be taken that way. Though I do believe that

It's just an opinion tho, if you disagree it's your problem. :wave:

and

That's all. If you want to flame me go ahead.... I'm wearing Inu-Yasha's kimono. :wave:

seem like very provocative statements.

Kyl3
12th August 2004, 09:23 PM
You can't buy Windows for a Macintosh, can you???

kainashi
12th August 2004, 09:25 PM
You can't buy Windows for a Macintosh, can you???no. only way to use windows on mac is to use virtual pc.

Thy
12th August 2004, 09:31 PM
I'm on both sides of the Win-Mac debate. I like my Windows PC for games, but for just working and browsing the internet, I use a Mac. My whole school uses Macs because we only need them to work on. Although, if Mac could play most games without having to wait half-a-year (or +) I would get a Mac.

RedStarWarrior
12th August 2004, 09:37 PM
no. only way to use windows on mac is to use virtual pc.
Which is what I was referring to. Sorry for not making it clear.

Agent Elrond
12th August 2004, 11:18 PM
*is replying to Chris*

They weren't meant as provocative statments, I was just annoyed at having my spelling criticized. I hate that, always put me in a bad mood. My apologies, I think I'll shut up now. Yeah, that sounds like a good idea... X.x

Chris
13th August 2004, 05:24 AM
No worries, no hard feelings :)

Back to the discussion: What do people actually think of the emulators (PearPC/Virtual PC)? Are they accurate in mimicking their respective OSes? I haven't tried PearPC yet (it's been in my downloads directory for months) but I wouldn't mind hearing other peoples' experiences of it.

achooxp
13th August 2004, 01:04 PM
I find it very interesting how some people are so biased. But then again, I suppose the more biased ones would be the ones more inclined to reply. ^^

I personally like Macs for their stability and design, and I love how I can just drag everything. However, it irks me how certain non-English internet programs won't work on Macs. I miss my Asian music videos dammit! :mad2:

Ideally though, I think I'd like to own a Windows PC and a Mac laptop. Or maybe get a G5, keep the iBook I have, and run VirtualPC on it. I second the previous question- are Virtual or PearPC any good?

phaedrus
13th August 2004, 01:56 PM
I personally like Macs for their stability and design, and I love how I can just drag everything. However, it irks me how certain non-English internet programs won't work on Macs. I miss my Asian music videos dammit! :mad2:

WTF YOU LISTEN TO ASIAN POP? ****. ;.; It sucks ass.

kainashi
13th August 2004, 02:40 PM
WTF YOU LISTEN TO ASIAN POP? ****. ;.; It sucks ass.and you had to point that out, why? :confused: