PDA

View Full Version : Fun topic: If TPM members were Pokemon characters (fillers included)

Zak
11th August 2004, 01:41 AM
Heh, I don't know what gave me the idea for this topic. Probably some talking in ummmm.

Anyway, basically, based on personality, I'm sure the lot of you have some friends here or enemies or people you know here
that you know them well enough to compare them by personality to certain characters...

Here are some of mine:

Crystal Mew - Melody
Animelee - Max
L_P - Officer Jenny :o
Dean - One of the three fighters who attacked that Wobbuffet village place (Wobbupalooza)
Serebii - Lawrence III (P2K)
Aipom of Doom - also Shingo
Raz - Gary Oak
T_M_L - Misty
Dashira - Giselle (School of Hard Knocks)

I'll probably think of more later, those were the first ones I could think of.
Have fun!

~Zak

Craig
11th August 2004, 01:42 AM
Zak would definitely be Ash, definitely. I mean, come on... he goes on all those adventures with his family and well, he is the adventuring type of guy. He fits the role of Ash.

Crystal Mew
11th August 2004, 01:45 AM
Haha I'm cool 8) I stole Misty's bf!!! :yes:

(well not really)

Blackjack Gabbiani
11th August 2004, 02:53 AM
Serebii - Lawrence III (P2K)

I do believe I'm personally offended. At least Jiri does his own work.

(and is about a billion times hotter, but that's beside the point)

Animelee
11th August 2004, 04:08 AM
Satoshi/Ash is definitely my favourite character, but I'm definitely more like Masato/Max, like Zak said -- the "human Pokémon encyclopedia-freak-nerd-purist guy".

Chris 2.1
11th August 2004, 05:30 AM
Hmm I'd say either TMM or Raz qualify as Max, as they both quote peole in order to prove them wrong. They come across as all-knowing, like Max does, which is funny ^^

Andrew
11th August 2004, 06:16 AM
WPM is that kid from "The Khangaskhan Kid" who thinks he's a Pokemon and defends them stupidly.

Jessie and James - Suzie and Si.

Misty is Tara

B4 would be Suzie from Scissor Street

Zak is definately Ash.

Brit Chris can be um... uh... Jackson.

I wonder who "The Amazing Mandy" is?

Serebii of SPP
11th August 2004, 08:40 AM
I do believe I'm personally offended. At least Jiri does his own work.

(and is about a billion times hotter, but that's beside the point)
How dare you

I do do work myself thank you and I don't appreciate you saying otherwise

I spend hours each day working on my site

So if you have nothing nice to say, kindly shut your trap

kainashi
11th August 2004, 10:11 AM
How dare you

So if you have nothing nice to say, kindly shut your trapyou've stolen content from tpm in the past.

once a weasel, always a weasel. :mad:

The Muffin Man
11th August 2004, 10:47 AM
you've stolen content from tpm in the past.

once a weasel, always a weasel. :mad:

Hey look, we agree.

'Sides, Serebii. You deny anything that makes you look bad, so of course you're not gonna admit to stealing loads of content, or, say, assuming some April Fools "new Pokemon" are real before finding out they were fake and taking out just about anything that said they were real :)

Chris 2.1
11th August 2004, 11:56 AM
Guys, this isn't the 'Let's burn Serebii' Topic. If anyone wants to burn Serebii, do it in a PM or something. Or just don't do it.

Anyway, Oz, me, Jackson? *shrugs* He has a rockin team, I love Meganium and shinyness....*nods in agreement*

And Oz, you're the Prof from the Porygon Ep ^^

Phantom_Bugsy
11th August 2004, 11:57 AM
Hey, I may be new here, but I know off-topic when I see it. o___o; Don't fight!

I'd say Blackjack was Domino. Since she likes Team Rocket and such, and she seems to favor Domino over the other fems, correct me if I'm wrong....

And I'm....um.....I don't know. o____O; I know how I am but I don't know how other people view me...^^;

SOMEONE. Tell me who I am. XD *that sounds....kinda.....awkward. XD*

*luffs upon the fact that filler characters are included* <3

kainashi
11th August 2004, 12:36 PM
no wonder i haven't came here since i was admin. you guys are as weird as the rpg'ers. damn waps. :(

Serebii of SPP
11th August 2004, 01:11 PM
Hey look, we agree.

'Sides, Serebii. You deny anything that makes you look bad, so of course you're not gonna admit to stealing loads of content, or, say, assuming some April Fools "new Pokemon" are real before finding out they were fake and taking out just about anything that said they were real :)
Yes I used to steal, I dont bloody deny that but I have not done that in over 2 BLOODY YEARS

And I NEVER BELIEVED APRIL FOOLS POKEMON WERE REAL

Christ

kainashi
11th August 2004, 01:31 PM
Yes I used to steal, I dont bloody deny that but I have not done that in over 2 BLOODY YEARS

And I NEVER BELIEVED APRIL FOOLS POKEMON WERE REAL

Christa bit touchy on this subject, aren't we? there hasn't been much to steal the past 2 years, so of course! :monocle:

anyways;
http://www.wideopenwest.com/~kainashi007/backontopic.jpg

mr_pikachu
11th August 2004, 01:36 PM
I'd say Darien Shields is Max. He thinks he knows everything (and in fact is usually right), and is quick to judge fanfic works and authors. Of course, I suppose I sorta qualify as Max, too... *shifts eyes shiftily*

You can tell from my username who I could be like. :lol: Really, is it that difficult to figure out?

And who is the "Amazing Mandy"? Ever heard of a guy called Bjarni? :oh:

EDIT: Nice pic, kainashi!

homeofmew
11th August 2004, 02:01 PM
I would prolly be Kogas Daughter, Janine
and yes Zak is Ash.
Giovanni is PMK. lol

Andrew
11th August 2004, 05:10 PM
No way Tina! You're that girl who hits on every guy she sees! In that episode with Brock and all.

Janine ain't you!

Blackjack Gabbiani
11th August 2004, 05:15 PM
I'd say Blackjack was Domino. Since she likes Team Rocket and such, and she seems to favor Domino over the other fems, correct me if I'm wrong....

Yay! I'm Domino!

...which means that I'm probably severely messed up, but put on a cheerful facade.

Actually, that sounds about right.

Now the problem is finding someone who's like Bishasu (and is apparently allowed to post from whatever institution they're in)

Zak
11th August 2004, 11:02 PM
I'd say Darien Shields is Max. He thinks he knows everything (and in fact is usually right), and is quick to judge fanfic works and authors. Of course, I suppose I sorta qualify as Max, too... *shifts eyes shiftily*

You can tell from my username who I could be like. :lol: Really, is it that difficult to figure out?

And who is the "Amazing Mandy"? Ever heard of a guy called Bjarni? :oh:

EDIT: Nice pic, kainashi!

I would say Bjarni is more like Melvin the Magician, you know, Exeggutor dude.

Anyway, I just gotta reply to this:

How dare you

So if you have nothing nice to say, kindly shut your trap

A. If you're gonna post in this thread, instead of hunting for your name and defending yourself in a childish manner, maybe you could at least add some of your own examples, in other words, post what this thread is for? Same goes to all you others who are doing nothing but arguing, btw.
B. Blackjack sorta has a point. I'm not mad at you or anything for this, but just pointing out that what you posted today on the site about how it was 'my fault' you couldn't update, kinda makes your claim hard to back up. Not saying it's always false, I know you, but if you're going to state that, then I'd advise you not to post what you did today on the site.

~Zak

Bulbasaur4
11th August 2004, 11:32 PM
Oz, whose Suzie? *confuzzled*
I haven't watched it ina really long time... lol

Can't I just be Nurse Joy or some thing? lmao

Water Pokemon Master
12th August 2004, 12:11 AM
Suzie is the Pokemon Breeder that gave Brock Vulpix. She also took it back from him in Johto.

Zak
12th August 2004, 12:19 AM
Oz, whose Suzie? *confuzzled*
I haven't watched it ina really long time... lol

Can't I just be Nurse Joy or some thing? lmao

While WPM answered you're question, I'll also say that I have to agree with Oz that you fit her much more than Nurse Joy.

~Zak

Kojiro
12th August 2004, 07:25 AM
Ohh who would I be? I really wanna know!

Zak, Serebii's post really didn't sound like it was blaming you, he just said you had been gone and couldn't do the guide, it didn't really sound like he was blaming you.

BTW, I belived the April Fools guy for a loooong time!

Zak
17th August 2004, 03:50 AM
Kojiro - You're actually one of the few people I've seen online with a matching name, i.e. Kojiro (James).

Btw, are you a guy or a girl?

~Zak

Kojiro
17th August 2004, 07:26 AM
I'm a guy,and what makes me like James? I thought of myself as May more, I'm really ditzy. But I love Pokemon and know alot about it.

P.s, I'd think the green guy would be Shingo from Wired for Battle.

V Faction
17th August 2004, 11:07 AM
Just call meh Proffy Westwood.

Rocketboy
17th August 2004, 02:02 PM
Ooh! Ooh! What would I be?

But I would've thought that animelee was Ash.