PDA

View Full Version : [P] "The Pen Is Blue!"

Yoh Asakura
12th August 2004, 12:48 PM
1. If you had a magic pen that brought whatever you drew come to life, what would you draw?

1) I'd scan a £50 and set up the pen to my printer so it draws what I print off x] lord knows the fun you could have.

phaedrus
12th August 2004, 01:19 PM
1. If you had a magic pen that brought whatever you drew come to life, what would you draw? Money. Only Buddha knows what you can do with an infinite pool of money 8)

Music Dragon
12th August 2004, 02:49 PM
I'd draw a Learn-to-draw book. THEN I would draw a Dragon, and a lollipop, and a big car of Ice-cream, and an Altaria, and a Chimecho. And a big bunch of money. And just to be kind to my little brother, an army of Kirbys and a Kirby Kingdom for him.

You can tell I'm just 3 years old. :)

Syberia
12th August 2004, 10:15 PM
Something hot and female 8).

Craig
12th August 2004, 10:34 PM
I would draw the "end of the world" button.

Aipom Of Doom
12th August 2004, 11:39 PM
hmm... I'd use the pen to draw a robot carrying another one of these magical pens, which would be programmed to reproduce itself nine times. After I have ten robots with magical pens, I would have them all draw me a much larger robot with a much larger magical pen. This much larger robot would draw five of itself, and then the six would swim out to somewhere in the Pacific with a large peice of paper and draw a large island. Meanwhile, the ten smaller robots would have drawn me a private jet and some money to pay a pilot to fly me and the ten smaller robots there. Once we got there, the smaller robots would draw large peices of paper, on which the larger robots would draw supertankers filled with oil, which I would send to various ports and sell at prices lower than OPEC charges. The smaller robots, meanwhile, would draw another larger robot which would draw me a nice large building, as well as a fusion power plant . The smaller robots would then draw a large attack robot with a magical pen and a peice of paper. On the peice of paper the robot would draw another large attack robot with a magical pen and a peice of paper, and this cycle would continue until there were a few million robots, or so. They would draw some cool military stuff, and some ICBMs, and then I would relax on my island, defended by robots, and having the other robots continue drawing millions of dollars of oil supertankers.

FireBlast
12th August 2004, 11:53 PM
World peace and eternal love !!

cd
13th August 2004, 01:18 AM
i would draw creatures of my mind and unleash them on the earth

RedStarWarrior
13th August 2004, 05:51 AM
World peace and eternal love !!
Which would look like...

Something hot and female 8).
8)

I would draw anything I wanted, like a car, house, clothes, etc. That way I could live the rich life without spending a dime. Of course, I would also draw money so I had some when the pen ran dry.

en0miz
13th August 2004, 12:05 PM
First I would draw several more magic pens so I wouldn't run out, then I'd draw loads of money. :yes:

abunaidesu
13th August 2004, 03:32 PM
i would draw things that would kill everyone else

AntiAsh Superstar
13th August 2004, 06:41 PM
Hmm... interesting, money is all well and good but you really wouldn't need it if you could just draw whatever you wanted anyways... I think I'll draw Tsuyoi, my patron in my adoptees stories, and then I don't need the pen, he can just use his psychic powers to make profitable investments on the stock market on my behalf like he does in the realm of fiction, leaving me free to draw the rest of my team and eventually descend into madness. :)

Jay
1st September 2004, 12:48 AM
why couldn't you just say "what do you wish for?"

1. a cool mansion with strippers in the gardens :lemon:

Linc
1st September 2004, 07:45 AM
I'd draw every Pokemon that exists, so they'd be real! I'd half to draw eachone like 500 times though...

Little_Pikachu
1st September 2004, 08:32 AM
First I would draw myself an art teacher because I have no shame in admitting I suck at drawing. He'd teach me how to draw things realistically, then I'd probably just go for the money, hot guys and daily things I needed like clothes and food.

Ninetales3001
3rd September 2004, 07:54 AM
I'd draw myself up some air plane tickets so I could go fly around the world. Haha that sounds so lame. I'd probably just end up using the pen to poke holes in pepsi cans. D:

Pichu
5th September 2004, 01:16 PM
More of these magic pens ... lol.

fat man with a monkey
5th September 2004, 01:23 PM
"penis mightier"
I don't know what I'd draw. Probably a nice computer. Or a good pencil, because I can't find mine, and none of the art stores here carry the same brand.

Heald
5th September 2004, 06:43 PM
I'd draw my exact clone...which would look like a stickman. So it would be me in all but looks. So he'd have all the same Godlike powers I do, like throwing lightning bolts, owning unbelievers and being better than you at video games.

Leon-IH
5th September 2004, 07:56 PM
Well, lets say i'd start wih more pens (mine always clog up :() Then i'd go out and buy a learn to draw book having drawn $2 coins for an hour or so - then i'd draw Hitler specially so I could kill him, then i'd draw Osama Bin Laden so I could punch his mug in, then i'd go back to bed which would have better pillows.

gomez
9th September 2004, 11:30 AM
I'd draw a house (paid for of course), a gas pump in the garage, a clone of the chick I like (or two), like about 100 bricks of mary jane, and a huge bong/television combo. Thats about all I'd need for a while.