PDA

View Full Version : ~*Poll: EW! Disgusting X-X

Crystal Mew
12th August 2004, 05:34 PM
I watched yesterdays Maury (I dunno why I've been watching that lately) and they had this guy that showed all the germs on sinks, and handles and everything...then I got to thinking. When I'm in a public bathroom, or even at school/church, the majority of people do not wash their hands after using the restroom o_o;

so my poll:

1. Be honest, do you wash your hands after you use the restroom?

2. if not, ...why?
a. if so, what do you think when you see people not washing their hands?

1. Yes, I always do o_O; its like a habit, AND I use soap X)

2a. I get this disgusted look... lol, I'll be washing my hands, and the people come out of the stalls, and walk out, its kinda nasty :no: and I definately don't like touching the handle after that ;x

Yoh Asakura
12th August 2004, 05:41 PM
1. Indeed, also with soap.
2a) It grosses me a bit seeing as I have to touch the door handle to get out of the restroom, and they've just touched it without washing... so it's like having there... yeah on your hand... lol dude ew

mr_pikachu
12th August 2004, 06:33 PM
1. Most definitely, especially in public restrooms.

2. It shocks me when people leave without washing their hands, say, during a baseball game. That's because it's practically certain that they'll soon get something to eat. It's part of the fun of baseball games. Can you say "Disgusting"?

Anju
12th August 2004, 06:36 PM
1. yes, always

2. If if see someone just walk out, I feel ticked off.

kainashi
12th August 2004, 07:32 PM
1. yes, i do.

a. i couldn't care less. it's their choice to not wash their hands. *shrug*

phaedrus
12th August 2004, 08:35 PM
1. Be honest, do you wash your hands after you use the restroom? I do unless it's when I don't have enough time between classes. In that case, I don't use soap. I rinse 'em, though.

2. if not, ...why?
a. if so, what do you think when you see people not washing their hands? "I feel sorry for that girl who gets felt up next." 8) :wave:

Little_Pikachu
12th August 2004, 08:35 PM
1. Yes, always.
2a. Random people, out in public it's up to them, it's not my problem if they get food poisoning. It really annoys me when it's someone I know or in my own home though, I mean come on, don't touch my stuff with those hands plz ;\

Perdanski
12th August 2004, 10:55 PM

2. if not, ...why?

1. Yes, I do. Everytime after using the restroom, I must wash my hands.

2. -
a. I think they're digusting and dirty.

Agent Elrond
12th August 2004, 11:36 PM

More often than not.

I don't really care, there are waaaaaay more disgusting things in life, (fast food, etc.) and I can't be bothered. In truth, fresh urine is sterile, and if you keep the rest of your body clean there are not any germs on your hands afterwards that washing them would make a difference.

Stool, however, is a completely different matter.

FireBlast
12th August 2004, 11:38 PM

No. I never do.

2. if not, ...why?

It is a waste of time, and I love the smell of shit on my hands :)

cd
13th August 2004, 01:30 AM
i never wash my hands because it is a waste of time and i don't care. if i get a bit of piss on my hand which is unlikely anyway i can just wipe it on pants.

if i see someone else that doesn't i don't care.

Wolfsong
13th August 2004, 02:07 AM

Yes I do. After having worked/done clinicals in a hopsital, you can see what germs can cause. Its enough to make anyone want to wash tehir hands.

2. if not, ...why? N/A

I don't like it, but most of the time their adults so i can't make them. I just wish they could see what happens/know the possiblilites of things that can result when they don't wash my hadns. I hope that they will eventually start washing their hands. But what makes me sick to my stomach is people that don't wash their hands then proceed to the kitchen and cool

PNT510
13th August 2004, 02:37 AM
Only at work, otherwise I don't really care. There are tons of germs on everything we touch.

RedStarWarrior
13th August 2004, 05:48 AM
Yes, always.
2. if not, ...why?
Not applicable.
I think it is disgusting.

abunaidesu
13th August 2004, 03:33 PM
1 - yes, i do
2a - i think they suck

lil_wayne
13th August 2004, 03:35 PM
1 - yes i do
2a - i've frequently called them dirtbags

Chikoo
13th August 2004, 05:53 PM
1. I wash my hands.
2a. It's their problem if they don't want to wash their hands. As long as they don't wanna shake hands with me..

youdontknowme
13th August 2004, 06:52 PM
1. Of course.
2a. I'm thinking they'll probably pass around HPV or something.

Jay
1st September 2004, 12:44 AM
obviously there are people lying in this poll. on average, only 60% of people wash their hands when they go to the bathroom anyway, on a poll taken some recent years back.

1. i do, but on the rare occasion i forget or if i'm in a real rush, i just rinse my hands in the water.
2. not my problem