PDA

View Full Version : BigBrother: EVICTIONS FINAL!!! [G][P]

Zak
13th August 2004, 12:19 AM
This is BigBrother...

The time has come to decide the winner. The two lucky ones to make it this far are shazza and Bulbasaur4. One of them will win with the prize money, the other will leave with nothing. As usual, you will be the ones to decide.

Bulbasaur4 or shazza to win?

~Poll~

Do you THINK the person you voted for will win? Why/Why not?

You have until Thursday to place your votes, so go ahead

BigBrother is watching...

FireBlast
13th August 2004, 12:22 AM
shazza for the win.

kainashi
13th August 2004, 12:26 AM
shazza.

as for the poll, probably not. everyone will kiss bulba4's ass because she's a girl and that's sad. :(

edit: lol.

The Muffin Man
13th August 2004, 12:36 AM
Kalah because she's not shazza.

dracox
13th August 2004, 12:40 AM
shazza, because hes :cool: like a :ninja:

Water Pokemon Master
13th August 2004, 12:43 AM
I vote for Bulbasaur4 because she is named after a Pokemon. :)

I hope she wins. Us Pokemon brothas and sistas gotta stick togetha.

Craig
13th August 2004, 12:44 AM
bulbasaur4 cause shes cool like a :ninja:

Andrew
13th August 2004, 12:50 AM
I am voting Bulbasaur4 because she has been in there from the beginning.

I doubt she will take home the win. :(

I would vote shazza if he was against a previous winner, but he's not.

cd
13th August 2004, 01:13 AM
shazza obviously

kainashi
13th August 2004, 04:05 AM
I am voting Bulbasaur4 because she has been in there from the beginning.so has shazza...

Andrew
13th August 2004, 05:40 AM
I mean as in a housemate from the beginning of the season.

Shazza being Big Bro in Season 1 2 and beginning of 3 is what I think you're getting at.

RedStarWarrior
13th August 2004, 05:45 AM
I vote B4. It is nothing against shazza.

Jay
13th August 2004, 06:48 AM
I vote for shazza because he is not named after a Pokemon. :)

:rolleyes:

nick
13th August 2004, 08:58 AM
I vote for shazza because he is not named after a Pokemon. :)

i agree with this statement.
+1 for shazza

suzie
13th August 2004, 09:02 AM
i vote for shazza because his posts dont make me want to cry

Chris
13th August 2004, 09:18 AM
Voted shazza. Sorry Kalah. :(

I reckon shazza probably will go on to win...

VirtualPlay
13th August 2004, 09:56 AM
I vote B4 'cause I've never had any problems with her, not even any small ones. That and she's a great RPer and a great mod. And no, I'm not sucking up, so go stuff it all of you who think I am.

kainashi
13th August 2004, 09:58 AM
I vote B4 'cause I've never had any problems with her, not even any small ones. That and she's a great RPer and a great mod. And no, I'm not sucking up, so go stuff it all of you who think I am.we couldn't care less if you were sucking up or not. :P

RedStarWarrior
13th August 2004, 10:06 AM
shazza was a great mod, too, Mike.

Kirei
13th August 2004, 10:10 AM
I vote for Shazza, because he's cool, and he was a good BB when I won. I think he'll win as he has a lot of support, although B4 is a young girl that a lot of the boys like, so not sure!

phaedrus
13th August 2004, 10:25 AM
I'd go with B4 because being like a :ninja: is cooler than being 8) like shazza.

Nothing against shazza, he's ****ing awesome. But I think someone else could use a win. :)

EDIT: Don't think B4's gonna win, but you never know.

kainashi
13th August 2004, 10:35 AM
I'd go with B4 because being like a :ninja: is cooler than being 8) like shazza.

Nothing against shazza, he's ****ing awesome. But I think someone else could use a win. :)

EDIT: Don't think B4's gonna win, but you never know.think with your head, not your dick, son. :mad:

Sniper404
13th August 2004, 10:35 AM
shazza4life

cd
13th August 2004, 10:44 AM

EDIT: Don't think B4's gonna win, but you never know.

you are gay

phaedrus
13th August 2004, 10:52 AM
you are gay

You aren't? asdkfjas;dlfkjasd;f

kainashi
13th August 2004, 11:04 AM
take it to pm, faggots. :mad:

Little_Pikachu
13th August 2004, 11:24 AM
I vote for B4, she's done a lot more work than Shazza, so deserves to win the pretend money more :)

Although I think it's unlikely she'll win, she deserves to.

cd
13th August 2004, 11:25 AM
You aren't? asdkfjas;dlfkjasd;f

no, i am not.

take it to pm, faggots. :mad:

no.

homeofmew
13th August 2004, 11:36 AM

I hope she wins. Us Pokemon brothas and sistas gotta stick togetha.

:laugh: I agree I vote for Bulbasaur4 cause she like Pokémon and has a pokémon name.. And Cause Shazza is a mean person.

Green Lanturn
13th August 2004, 12:55 PM
My vote is for B4.

Why. Cause I dont really know shazza as well as B4, and B4 is real nice.

~GL

The_Missing_Link
13th August 2004, 02:38 PM
B4 for the win. Nothing else to say

Wolfsong
13th August 2004, 02:50 PM
I vote Bulbasaur4. Shes been in the house since it started this go around, and shes worked on a lot of the tasks. I don't know if she'll win or not, but every vote counts.

abunaidesu
13th August 2004, 03:24 PM
even though shazza is an aussie i vote for him to win because he is :cool:

bakahams7er
13th August 2004, 03:28 PM
I vote for Shazza he has been such a vital factor in the houses success.

The Outsider
13th August 2004, 03:29 PM
I vote for Shazza since he has been my friend for many years. :)

Poll: I sure hope so!

lil_wayne
13th August 2004, 03:32 PM
i vote for shazza because he's a jerk

freshmex
13th August 2004, 03:40 PM
I vote for shazza because of what he did to me at band camp

Yoh Asakura
13th August 2004, 04:12 PM
B4.

I don't like Shaz.

nightcrow
13th August 2004, 06:02 PM
shazzle4win

Chikoo
13th August 2004, 06:08 PM
Shazza for the win.

Everoy
13th August 2004, 07:07 PM
i vote for shazza because he's a jerk

I vote for Bulbasaur4 because shes not a jerk, and she has an easy to understand name...

Silver Ledian
13th August 2004, 07:56 PM
My vote goes to B4 because she's done more than shazza in this Big Brother and she seems to be a friendly person. I don't think she'll win though, unfortunately, even though she deserves it more.

kurai
13th August 2004, 08:17 PM
i cast my vote for shazza

congratulations in advance on your win, shazza

woz
13th August 2004, 08:20 PM
they're both pretty gay so i'm voting for myself to win.

PNT510
13th August 2004, 08:29 PM
I vote for shazza because he gave me a backrub.

FireBlast
14th August 2004, 06:14 AM
my vote goes to shazza! good luck buddy!

fixed . . .

GreenShirT
15th August 2004, 12:02 PM
B4 to win but shazza probably will since he has his pbs buddies to back him up, they saved him with 1 vote to evict me ;<

Kris
15th August 2004, 03:57 PM
Id like to see b4 win.

artzef
16th August 2004, 04:19 PM
hi i'm voting for shazza because his posts don't want to make me commit suicide with gay smilies

congratulations shazza ^^

The Muffin Man
17th August 2004, 01:34 PM
hi i'm voting for shazza because his posts don't want to make me commit suicide with gay smilies

congratulations shazza ^^

4 posts. Only found one of 'em, and it was voting for shazza.

Seems a bit unusual.

kainashi
17th August 2004, 01:47 PM
4 posts. Only found one of 'em, and it was voting for shazza.

Seems a bit unusual.that's because his other account was banned, dipshit.

this is still open only because zak is biased towards kalah. :(

Zak
17th August 2004, 03:57 PM
This is BigBrother...

You have until Thursday to place your votes, so go ahead

The Muffin Man
17th August 2004, 10:36 PM
that's because his other account was banned, dipshit.

this is still open only because zak is biased towards kalah. :(

And I'd bet his other account voted too?

kainashi
17th August 2004, 10:40 PM
And I'd bet his other account voted too?nope, it did not. :eek:

phaedrus
18th August 2004, 11:03 AM
I'd say PBS intervened. It's blatantly obvious.

suzie
18th August 2004, 11:11 AM
im quite sure pbs did nothing of the sort

kainashi
18th August 2004, 11:14 AM
im quite sure pbs did nothing of the sortas am i.

edit: 10 char limit.

Zak
18th August 2004, 04:22 PM
This is BigBrother...

One more day to place your votes until the winner is announced...

The Muffin Man
18th August 2004, 11:02 PM
as am i.

edit: 10 char limit.

See. That's the thing. He doesn't have to directly break a rule. Just mention he's one of the people involved and post a link. There's no way in hell someone comes back after being banned and just stumbles randomly upon this and votes for Shazza.

cd
19th August 2004, 02:41 AM
:cry::cry::cry:

RedStarWarrior
19th August 2004, 05:32 AM
Mike, Feztra was banned a long time ago and recently came back. He would have had plenty of time to read the BB topic before voting. Although, I think he was biased from the start, it is his right to vote for which ever he chooses.

The Muffin Man
19th August 2004, 11:31 AM
But doesn't it seem a bit unusual his first post back(since I can't find the other 3 phantom posts) is voting for Shazza?

RedStarWarrior
19th August 2004, 02:08 PM
I have seen the other posts of his. I don't find it suspicious as he is friends with shazza. Last time I checked, voting for your friend isn't against the rules. You may not like it, but it is allowed.

The Muffin Man
19th August 2004, 03:22 PM
I have seen the other posts of his. I don't find it suspicious as he is friends with shazza. Last time I checked, voting for your friend isn't against the rules. You may not like it, but it is allowed.

You're just trying to be a prick I see. Do you even know what I'm talking about? Or do you see my username, scan the post, and just post?

Yoh Asakura
19th August 2004, 03:28 PM

You've seen his oher posts? Could you point me in the direction of them, because I like TMM can't find any trace of them. I'm just curious as a forum search from his profile reveals nothing but that post.

AntiAsh Superstar
19th August 2004, 03:34 PM
I think some people are taking this a little too seriously. Big Brother on TPM is, and has always been, pretty biased. I mean, you vote for your friend, not who is the best on the tasks most of the time - and there's not even anything to check that you've even followed the thread before you place a vote. I won BB2, and even at that time, I was up against vote rigging by my competition trying to beat me that way, and that was dealt with at the time - ironically by Shazza, who was a great BB. I don't believe that there's any problem with his friends voting for him. I know that my vote wasn't influenced by anyone telling me who to vote for. If there is no evidence of Shazza directly going around telling people to vote for him, then there is nothing you can complain about, and if he wins, he wins fair and square. If there were new accounts, I mean BRAND new, that had obviously just been started to vote on BB, then that would probably not be allowed, but I haven't seen that here, and I think it's a bit much saying that a banned member cannot come back and vote for his friend. We know he's a member of TPM and not just been made up to vote in this, so I don't see any problem. :196:

Kirei
19th August 2004, 03:36 PM
I think some people are taking this a little too seriously. Big Brother on TPM is, and has always been, pretty biased. I mean, you vote for your friend, not who is the best on the tasks most of the time - and there's not even anything to check that you've even followed the thread before you place a vote. I won BB2, and even at that time, I was up against vote rigging by my competition trying to beat me that way, and that was dealt with at the time - ironically by Shazza, who was a great BB. I don't believe that there's any problem with his friends voting for him. I know that my vote wasn't influenced by anyone telling me who to vote for. If there is no evidence of Shazza directly going around telling people to vote for him, then there is nothing you can complain about, and if he wins, he wins fair and square. If there were new accounts, I mean BRAND new, that had obviously just been started to vote on BB, then that would probably not be allowed, but I haven't seen that here, and I think it's a bit much saying that a banned member cannot come back and vote for his friend. We know he's a member of TPM and not just been made up to vote in this, so I don't see any problem. :196:

Zak
19th August 2004, 07:03 PM
This is BigBrother...

Voting is closed now...