PDA

View Full Version : I challenge Mr. Matt! (ref needed)

pokemasterfrank
10th February 2003, 11:06 PM
Alrighty then.

2 vs 2

You attack first, I send out first.

DQ time is set to one week.

The arena will be Hyrule Castle from SSB. The tornado will touch down every three rounds. If someone is touched by the tornado, they are twirled around inside the tornado and become dizzy on landing, take damage for the touch, and is tossed into the air. Items are optional, up to the ref to if they are used or not (NO HAMMERS!). And we cannot fall off...if we do, then we come back on those glowing white platforms with the same amount of life before the fall.

Now...I send out my signiture starter, Gastly! That's right, I'm using him again. lol

Razola
11th February 2003, 12:32 AM
Having played SSB, I am familar with the arena, and thus an optimal candidate for reffing.

pokemasterfrank
11th February 2003, 01:30 AM
Hey Raz. I'm ok with you reffing. But now for Matt to approve...

100FangCroconaw
12th February 2003, 06:28 AM
Just in case you ned a sub-ref, I'm up and I have (and played) the regular SSB.

Matt
13th February 2003, 06:37 PM
Ok me bacx0rz!

Raz- Just no..

100FangCroconaw- *points to what I said to Raz*

Ok now. Lets kill! GO BLACKIE!!! *sends out a male Umbreon*

Blackie- Yay!!! My first battle ever!!
Me- Yay!
Blackie- -_-;
Me- Ok lets battle teh little Gastly thingy. Use Double Team! Then use Faint Attack. Finally, use Psychic!!
Blackie- YAY! Moves to kill ^_^
Me- --;;

MetaKnight89
13th February 2003, 07:49 PM
could i ref this? I have now been approved...

Razola
13th February 2003, 08:16 PM
Well I'll take my leave, but I'll just say that i won't be offering my services to Link 10 until he can come up with a better reason than "Just no."

Are you really 10? I need useful feedback and criticism than "Just no" or the famous "You suck." Unless you want the ASB to have low-quality refs. Then i guess "just no" is a fine reason.

100FangCroconaw can back me up on this, I'm sure. And don't waste your time Metaknight89. There are much better battles for you to cut your teeth on.

As for PM Frank, good luck on your battle. And good day.

Moltrecuno
15th February 2003, 01:17 PM
I was asked to ref this battle and...

When will you send out your pokemon!?!?!?!

~M

Matt
15th February 2003, 06:06 PM
Im here. Ok sorry for the trouble that this may cause, but I would like to change the arena. Im not really changing it a lot, but I am changing from SSB to SSBM.

Arena: It looks like there are lightning bolts coming down. Well those arn't there in this battle. And if we fall off, then we will come back with the same amount of HP as we had before we fell.

Does everyone accept?

EDIT: Uhhhh... Items are illegal or something. Teresa said so =P

[attachment deleted by admin]

pokemasterfrank
16th February 2003, 08:39 PM
Alright! No problem! First, use your sig move Transmorph. That should shelter you from the oncoming Faint Attack. Then, as he faint attacks, use a Confuse Ray. Then, use Haze and hide in the mist.

Transmorph-Confuse Ray-Haze

Transmorph
Once per round, Gastly may create an illusion and trick the opponent into thinking he is an object on the field (if there are rocks, Gastly looks like a rock). Gastly may attack the opponent, but Gastly is able to be seen if he does. This last only two round and can be used only once per battle.

Type: Ghost | Accuracy: N/A | Damage: 0% | Effects: The opponent cannot attack Gastly with focused attacks (attacks that hit only the target), but are able hit Gastly with open attacks (attacks that hit a wide range, not just the target).

Moltrecuno
20th February 2003, 12:35 PM
Pre-Battle
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.angelfire.com/pokemon2/moltrecuno/temple.txt

Mwahahaha!!! Welcome to another ASB battle reffed by me, Moltrecuno. ^_^

Charler: We're all doomeded....

¬¬; Shut up Charler...

The battle that is about to take place has its setting high in the sky. Great...I can totally see bodies falling off of the darn island. Anyway, two flying platforms appear in the sky and zoom right towards the battling area. Both platforms had someone standing on it. It was the trainers. The first trainer to land onto the arena was a trainer that goes by the name of Frank. He issued the challenge to this battle. The second trainer that landed was a trainer that goes by the name of Matt. He accepted the challenge. I give one last check to see the arena was okay before the battle.

*ref gets hit by lightning bolt*

X_X; Wtf?! I thought ther wasn't any lighting bolts in this arena!

Charler: We know....

Dodger(Jolteon,M): *snicker*

X_X; I take my flags and announce for the battle to begin.

"Welcome to the....uh....what is this arena's name again?"

*everyone falls anime style*

Charler: Its the temple arena from SSB:M you dummy!!!

^_^; Right.... "Okay! Welcome to the Temple Arena from the SSB:B world! You know the rules and..."

Charler: *cough* They never knew they couldn't use items...

"Oh just shut your mouth Charler! I'm working here! Anyway, please send out your pokemon and let the battle begin!!"

I wave the green flags that were grasped in my hands to signal the start of the battle.

pokemasterfrank
Gastly (Male): 100%
Physical State/Fatigue: Doing Great and no Fatigue
Status Effects: None

Link10
Blackie (Umbreon, Male): 100%
Physical State/Fatigue: Doing Great and no Fatigue

Battle
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two pokeballs hit the arena floor and with a bright flash, the battling pokemon were revealed.

*pokemon music plays in backround*

Charler! Turn off that damn thing!! -____-;

Charler: *snicker* Fine fine... *turns off music*

*regains composure* Alright. Back to the battle. Two shadow like pokemon appear in the arena from their pokeballs and were ready to fight. Matt's pokemon was slender and black. He also looked agile. This was Matt's Umbreon who goes by the name of Blackie. Frank's pokemon was different. It looked like a violet ball of gas with eyes. This was Frank's Gastly with no nickname(no creative fun for me with him =( ). The trainers give their pokemon the first round of commands and the pokemon were off.

Gastly starts off and gives an evil grin. *shudders* He then suddenly fades away from sight. However, Blackie shows any care for what Gastly had just done. Blackie was busy performing his own move and didn't notice. Blackie's rings give a bright glow of silver and in an instant, five clones of Blackie appeared on various spots on the arena. Now what happened to Gastly!

Charler: *cough* Use a pokemon smarty...

-_-; *sends out Firestorm(Cyndaquil)* Use Foresight please.

Firestorm: *uses move and sees Gastly* *whispers where he is to ref*

-___-;; Great....More fun for me.

Blackie and his clones look around for Gastly and see him no where in sight. Now where could he be? Well it happens to be that Gastly was hidden within the scenery. Blackie and his clones remain motionless and couldn't perform their move. Gastly, hidden within the scenery, seemed to be having a good time with this. All of a sudden, a bright ray appears out of no where and hits into two Umbreons. Unfortunately, neither of them was the real Blackie and they weren't destroyed since the ray of light didn't cause damage. Blackie quickly looks around the whole arena to see where that ray came from and sees Gastly reappearing just as suddenly as he disappeared.

Blackie was now getting frustrated from Gastly's trickery. Blackie and his clones showed fury in their eyes. Their eyes suddenly started to glow a bright blue as well as their rings. Gastly didn't know where the next attack will come from so he did something to avoid it but he couldn't do it in time. Blackie takes hold of Gastly in a Psychic grip and keeps Gastly in place. Gastly gives a shrill cry of pain from the grip. Gastly suddenly gets thrown into a temple wall but merely flies through since he's a ghost after all. The psychic grip was released and Gastly regains his composure. Blackie and his clones were ready for Gastly.

End Status
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of Round 1

Gastly (Male): 86%
Physical State/Fatigue: Shows Fatigue
Status Effects: Sig Move takes effect in next round

Physical State/Fatigue: Shows little Fatigue
Status Effects: Four clones throughout the arena

Edit: -__-; I just had to forget to fix the end stats...

pokemasterfrank
20th February 2003, 06:04 PM
No problemo. We started off a little bad, but its nothing to worry about. First, use a Sandstorm! With a Sandstorm going, Blackie wont be able to see very well! Next, use a Dig! Blackie will have problems attack if it can't see the hole! Then pop up and dig another, seperate hole!

Sandstorm-Dig-Dig

Matt
20th February 2003, 06:47 PM
Ok if Gastly wants to do that let him. We have another plan. Wait until he finishs the sandstorm and use a Rain Dance. Next, now that you can see, use a Zap Cannon as soon as it gets out of the ground. Now, wait for it to go back into the ground, and use a swift attack. Lets hope this works =)

Moltrecuno
20th February 2003, 08:00 PM
[color=ff6600]Okay Frank....

:o I never knew that Gastly can do those moves. Is your pokemon a Steelix or Gastly because the last time I checked, Gastly didn't know any of those moves at all. =\

I'll have the reffing tomorrow or so depending if my mom lets me use the comp tomorrow. -__-;

~M~

pokemasterfrank
22nd February 2003, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by Moltrecuno
[color=ff6600]Okay Frank....

:o I never knew that Gastly can do those moves. Is your pokemon a Steelix or Gastly because the last time I checked, Gastly didn't know any of those moves at all. =\

I'll have the reffing tomorrow or so depending if my mom lets me use the comp tomorrow. -__-;

~M~

XD I was looking at a Pupitar moveset...*feels like an idiot*

Moltrecuno
22nd February 2003, 11:42 PM
Pre-Battle
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of Round 1

Status Effects: Sig Move takes effect in next round

Physical State/Fatigue: Shows little Fatigue

*ref thinks she screwed up in reffing Gastly's sig move* ;_;

Battle
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Both pokemon show that they're easily capable and equal in their battling skills. The trainers continue to encourage and cheer on their pokemon. Both pokemon show fatigue from the first round but they were still full of energy and were ready to continue their battle. The trainers yell out their commands which signal the start of the current round. I hear the commands and fall animé style when I heard one of the trainer's commands.

Charler: *cough* You have some dumb battlers there Molty...*cough*

Oh just shut up Charler!! >_<; I screw up like that too in my past battles.

Charler: *snickers* HA!! I got you to admit you screwed up in your past battles!!! Especially the one with TML and Blade using a certain move that can't work in the arena....*snicker*

*smacks Charler* That only happened once! ONCE!!

Charler: Actually....you did the same mistake twice in the same battle... *cough*

-_____-; Can I do my job now?!

Charler: Sure. :P

Blackie shakes his head to see that Gastly couldn't perform any of his attacks for this round. Gastly couldn't do anything else and decides to try and prevent himself from being hit by Blackie's oncoming attacks. Blackie sighs and looks up into the sky. His clones do the same. Their rings start flashing the color of black and aqua blue. Clouds start to appear out of nowhere in the sky and right on top of the battlefield. A clap of thunder was heard and a downpour of rain quickly followed. Gastly sweatdrops after seeing the move being performed. I guess he thought that Blackie will do a damaging attack to him or something like that. The rain hits the clones but does not get rid of them. Oh, and I forgot one thing. Gastly's signature move is still in effect *points to stats*. Gastly remains hidden due to his move still being in effect.

Blackie and his clones look back down and stare at Gastly. Blackie and his clones then showed a smirk at Gastly. Gastly's jaw drops when he sees a huge sphere of electricity being formed right before Blackie and his clones. Gastly whimpers and seems to be praying to not get hit by the attack. Blackie gives a cry and shoots his attack at the spot where he last saw Gastly. The blast of electricity hits a rock near the hidden Gastly which actually destroys the rock into bits. O.o;;

Gastly shows some suprise in the attack missing him. Blackie gives a grumble and gives a cry. Blackie and his clones' rings start glowing a bright yellow. Stars shoot out of the real Blackie's rings and right at Gastly. Actually, I should say right through. The stars just pass through Gastly's hidden ghostly body and hit the objects behind him. The move that Gastly performed earlier is now losing its effect. Gastly shows himself once again on the arena. Blackie and his clones shrug and were glad that Gastly showed his face again.

Charler: Damn....That was a boring ref!!

-___-; What am I supposed to ref?! Its kinda hard reffing only three attacks with the other pokemon unable to do a thing.

Charler: You could've said a lightning bolt hits you.

Well....

*lightning bolt hits Frank and Link*

Too late... o_o;

I need a paramedic here!!!

End Status
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of Round 2

Physical State/Fatigue: Shows little to moderate Fatigue

Status Effects: Sig Move no longer in effect

Arena
Temple Arena of SSB:M
Weather: Rain for the next two rounds
Arena Damage: A few rocks turned into rubble
Ref: Is asking for a paramedic for the trainers

*Ref's Note* If I reffed the sig wrong, can you please tell me? I have made back up stats if I did do it wrong. Yeah, I'm prepared for once if I screw up. LoL

Matt
22nd February 2003, 11:57 PM
*ish dead and hates being called link* x_x;;;
*Tele the Alakazam pops pit pf pokeball to heal me* Wow, that should never happen ^_^;;. I should kill myself for not looking at the pokedex for Frank's dumb moves. Ok well i'm going to be lazy now ^_^.

-Psychic-Faint Attack-Psychic

Tele: Wow, you sure are creative.

Shut up Tele =P

Tele: Do I have to?

>< AHHHH *dies*

pokemasterfrank
23rd February 2003, 12:12 AM
Help...need...doctor...help...*croaks*

Hmm...

First, quickly use a Confuse Ray. Stop that Psychic! Then, use Thunder twice.

Confuse Ray-Thunder-Thunder

Moltrecuno
26th February 2003, 10:14 PM
Pre-Battle
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of Round 2

Physical State/Fatigue: Shows little to moderate Fatigue

Status Effects: Sig Move no longer in effect

Arena
Weather: Rain for the next two rounds
Ref: Is asking for a paramedic for the trainers

Battle
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The paramedics come flying in to tend to the trainers with their injuries. Hm...I never knew Blisseys and Chanseys can fly helicopters. O_o;;

Charler: Um...Molty, I think the trainers are staring at Nurse Joy a bit oddly... O_o;;

-_____-; I'll smack them later.

After a half hour's worth of waiting, the trainers were ready to battle again. The storm continued to rage on, but that didn't bother the trainers and pokemon.

Charler: Well its bothering me!! *puts umbrella over his tail flame*

-_-; Well the trainers give off their commands and the pokemon were off.

Charler: Oh. Before you continue reffing and battling with all the gor and stuff, I would like to congratulate Gastly on evolving into a Haunter recently. ^_^

*smacks Charler* In this battle, he's not evolved and he will stay like that in here until he croaks or whatnot. Whichever comes first. Now...don't congratulate a pokemon that evolved during a battle I'm reffing again. -_-;

Charler: Uh....no. I wanna gain some friends. :D

I am soo close in smacking you again....

Blackie and his clones start off with their rings and eyes glowing. Gastly gives a smile as his eyes glowed a pure white. Gastly quickly sends out a white ray of light that hits through Blackie and his clones. The clones didn't disappear, but they were starting to act very strange though. Blackie gives a moan and starts to stumble around as if he didn't know what he was doing. His clones did the same. Gastly snickers as he sees Blackie in such a confused state.

Gastly starts sparking with electrical energy as Blackie continues to see spots, the world spinning, or whatnot.

Charler: Just so you know, Molty really hates reffing battles with pokemon getting confused. ;P

*smacks Charler* Shut your mouth!!! >_<;;;

Gastly cackles and a few huge bolts of electricity shoot out of his body. A couple of bolts were able to hit two Umbreons which were Blackie's and the other bolt....well...

Charler: Lets just say that Gastly's trainer had a shocking reaction to his pokemon's attack...

O_o;;;; Thank you Charler...

Blackie continues to stumble around a bit and continues to be in a state of confusion. Gastly seems to be loving this attack and starts to spark up with electricity again. I better go call the paramedics again...

Gastly gives another cackle and sends out a bigger burst of electric bolts throughout the arena. The bolts hit Blackie and another clone and....*is zapped and collaspes* X_X;;;

Charler: Great....now Matt and Teresa are both down and out. *is surprised* I actually said Molty's real name and she isn't conscious to smack me for it. :D

Charler: *cough* Well the round ends while I go and call up the paramedics again for these people. Damn..this was a short round.

End Status
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of Round 3

Physical State/Fatigue: Is having a great time. Shows little to moderate Fatigue

Blackie (Umbreon, Male): 87%
Physical State/Fatigue: Is getting shocked out of his confusion. Shows little to moderate Fatigue
Status Effects: One clone in the arena

Arena
Weather: Rain for the next one round
Ref: Is knocked out cold
Charler: Is calling up the paramedics again.

pokemasterfrank
26th February 2003, 10:39 PM
Gastly: Thank you! I be evolving after this match! YAY!

Alright, fire Confuse Rays until they are successful. If a Safeguard gets up before a Confuse Ray is effective, then stop the Confuse Rays. If your not doing a Confuse Ray, do Thunders. If the Rain Dances stop, do a continuous Double Team. Of course, if Blackie is still confused in the beginning, skip the Confuse Ray.

Gastly: -_- I'm not stupid.

Frank: ^_^;; Sorry.

Confuse Ray/Thunder/Double Team x3

Matt
26th February 2003, 10:49 PM
Umbreon, your doing good. Use Confuse Ray until it hits! As soon as it hits use Psychic. Then Toxic if there is a turn left. So yeah..

Confuse Ray - Confuse Ray/Psychic - Confuse Ray/Psychic/Toxic

Moltrecuno
5th March 2003, 09:52 PM
Pre-Battle
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of Round 3

Physical State/Fatigue: Is having a great time. Shows little to moderate Fatigue

Blackie (Umbreon, Male): 87%
Physical State/Fatigue: Is getting shocked out of his confusion. Shows little to moderate Fatigue
Status Effects: One clone in the arena

Arena
Weather: Rain for the next one round
Ref: Is knocked out cold
Charler: Is calling up the paramedics again.

Battle
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charler: Please wait till we get the trainers and ref back to a concious state.

*fifteen minutes pass by*

Charler: Thank you for your wait. Now here is your referee...

x_o;; Rain Dance and Thunder should go to hell...

Charler: =/ I don't see how that will work.

-_-; Shut it. Both pokemon barely show any serious fatigue after just three rounds. The trainers give their commands and the pokemon rage on with their battle against each other.

Blackie shakes his head to and fro and seems to be overcoming his confusion. Gastly gives a mischievous smile and his eyes start to glow. At the same time Blackie's eyes began to glow. Both pokemon give a cry and two bright beams of light shoot out of their eyes. A flash from the ray of light was made that covers most of the arena. When the view was back to regular sight, the battling pokemon were acting a bit oddly.

Charler: @_@ Lookie! I see pink bunnies!! *spins around* Whee!!!

-_-;; Didn't know that would affect him too...

Both pokemon show the anime swirliness in their eyes and seem to be in a state of confusion. Blackie continues to walk into the temple walls and hurting himself. Gastly ended up not having his common sense at the time and was in his solid state when hitting into the boulders. This is just great....I have nothing else to ref except for them making total idiots of themselves...

Charler: ..or idiors....

-_-;; You don't even know what that means...and you're still confused aren't you?

Charler: @_@ nah....*walks into a wall*

-_-;

The round finally ends as the rain stops coming down with the clouds slowly parting away...

End Status
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of Round 4

Gastly (Male): 74%
Physical State/Fatigue: Shows Moderate Fatigue
Status Effects: Confused beyond belief

Blackie (Umbreon, Male): 75%
Status Effects: One clone in the arena and is Confused beyond belief

Arena
Weather: Cloudy skies
Ref: Just shaking her head in disappointment in what happened in the round. -__-;;

Matt
9th March 2003, 08:51 AM
=O. I cant think of anything. I guess I can go with this..

Try to use Screech to make Gastly worse than it already is. Then use Psychic X2...

Wow...

pokemasterfrank
9th March 2003, 09:17 PM
Don't do anything! If you snap out of confusion, use a Double Team followed by Giga Drain x2 (if theirs time).

Double Team/Giga Drain-Double Team/Giga Drain-Double Team/Giga Drain

Moltrecuno
21st March 2003, 06:13 PM
*damage be doubled from normal*

Pre-Battle
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of Round 4

Gastly (Male): 74%
Status Effects: Confused beyond belief

Blackie (Umbreon, Male): 75%
Status Effects: One clone in the arena and is Confused beyond belief

Arena
Weather: Cloudy skies
Ref: Just shaking her head in disappointment in what happened in the round. -__-;;

Battle
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Both pokemon continue to show a bit of confusion which seems to be frustrating the trainers a bit. Well, it wasn't my fault that the pokemon are confused for this long. Uh...blame the randomizer.

Charler: Molty...you never use randomizers...

Quiet Charler! Now I can't make an excuse. ;-; *cough* Anyway, the trainers give their commands and the next round begins. Clouds still float above the arena, but they are slowly moving out of the area.

Gastly looks at his trainer with a puzzled look on his face. He gives a shrugging look and floats over to his trainer. Um...okay. Gastly floats on top of his trainer's head and glows bright green. Hey! Those attacks aren't supposed to be used on trainers!! >_<;;; Gastly seems to be in his confusion state still and is sucking the life out of his trainer. Um...we need a paramedic here!! Blackie, also still in a confusion state, looks at his trainer. Oh no, not him too. Blackie's eyes glow brightly and he lifts up his trainer with a psychic grip. With a cry, Blackie throws his trainer into the wall of the temple. Can we get about a whole slew of Paramedics here?! After the trainers pokemon finished their attacks, the trainers started cursing and cussing beyond all knowing at their pokemon for doing what they did. Matt smacks Blackie and amazingly got Blackie out of his confusion. Frank just pulled out Gastly's tongue like a rubber band and makes it recoil back into Gastly's mouth. It was pretty nifty to see Gastly's eyes spin like slot reels. XD Frank ended up falling over out of paralysis after that. -_-; I guess it doesn't take a Gastly's lick to paralyze a guy.

The pokemon finally got back to their senses and continued on with their battle. Gastly gives a cackle and in an instant, four Gastly were on the field and scattered. Blackie just sneers and snarls at the cheap trick. Btw, it was Charler who told me to say that sentence. ^_^;

Charler: =P *realizes what ref said* Hey!!! You're mean! -_-;

*snicker* Blackie's eyes glowed once more and he focused his attack at one Gastly. The Gastly glows in the aura of Blackie's psychic power and was in its grip. The Gastly just snickered and stuck out his big tongue. It was a clone and it disappeared in a swirl of smoke. Blackie wasn't very happy for that.

Gastly and his clones give a cackle and floated over to one of the two Umbreon that stood in the field. they glowed a bright green as they approached Blackie, but when Gastly made contact, the Umbreon stuck its tongue out and disappeared from sight. Blackie quickly sets his sights on another Gastly and catches it in his Psychic grip. Again it was another clone. Great....

Both pokemon are slowly tiring as the round ends.

End Status
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of Round 5

Blackie (Umbreon, Male): 65%
Physical State/Fatigue: Shows Moderate Fatigue and should not throw his trainer into anything next time.
Status Effects: Nada

Gastly (Male): 68%
Physical State/Fatigue: Shows Moderate Fatigue and better not hurt his trainer out of confusion again. O.o;
Status Effects: One clone Active on the field

Arena
Weather: Cloudy to clear skies
Arena Damage: A few rocks turned into rubble and a huge crack in the temple due to a trainer being thrown into it.
Ref: Jus chillin'

pokemasterfrank
22nd March 2003, 06:31 PM
Alright, start off with a Confuse Ray! Then Rain Dance! Then Thunder!

Matt
22nd March 2003, 06:46 PM
Ok Blackie. Use Screech quickly. to knock the Gastly out of concentration so it can't use Confuse ray. Then, while it is using Rain Dance, use Faint Attack. Finally, use another Faint Attack. Try to time it when you disappear to hit Gastly so you won't be hit by the Thunder.

Moltrecuno
5th April 2003, 12:42 PM
Pre-Battle
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of Round 5

Blackie (Umbreon, Male): 65%
Physical State/Fatigue: Shows Moderate Fatigue and should not throw his trainer into anything next time.

Physical State/Fatigue: Shows Moderate Fatigue and better not hurt his trainer out of confusion again. O.o;
Status Effects: One clone Active on the field

Arena
Weather: Cloudy to clear skies
Arena Damage: A few rocks turned into rubble and a huge crack in the temple due to a trainer being thrown into it.
Ref: Jus chillin'

Battle
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charler: Rain rain go away. Come again another day...

-___-;; Charler....the rain stopped a while ago...

Charler: I know. I just like to sing right now.

Your singing is horrible...

Charler: *falls anime style* X_o;;;

The trainers cheer on their pokemon and give their next round of commands. Let's see who will win this battle. It gonna be fun like a barrel full of monkeys. ^_^

Mr. Smilie(aipom): Ahem?

Uh.... ^_^;;;;

Gastly's eyes glowed bright purple, almost fuschia, and stares at Blackie. Gastly's clone did the same. Blackie gives a smirk and opens his mouth which releases an ear piercing screech. Everyone in the field had to cover their ears to muffle the sound.

Charler: MAI EARS!!! GAH!!!! *runs into a temple wall*

*is covering ears* -_______-;;;; Stupid Charizard...

Gastly cringes from the shrieking sound and couldn't concentrate on doing his attack. Blackie gives a smirk to see that Gastly failed at using his own attack.

Gastly shakes off the ringing from his hearing ears, wherever they are, and looks up into the sky. His clone does the same. The clouds become dark once again. Another clap of thunder was heard followed by a flash of lightning. Rain starts pouring down once again on the arena. Blackie quickly disappears from sight and suddenly appears behind Gastly. He rams himself into Gastly with his body glowing with dark energy, but it ended up being a mere clone. The clone disappears like a small puff of smoke. Gastly gives a smirk.

Gastly quickly gives a cry and sends down a mighty blow of electricity from the sky. Damn, thats one huge thunder. O.o; Blackie couldn't use his move in time and gets bolted good by Gastly's attack. Blackie moans and regains his fighting stance.

End Status
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of Round Six

Blackie (Umbreon, Male): 45%
Physical State/Fatigue: Shows Moderate to High Moderate Fatigue and should not throw his trainer into anything next time.

Physical State/Fatigue: Shows Moderate to High Moderate Fatigue and better not hurt his trainer out of confusion again. O.o;
Status Effects: Zero teh hero! *sweatdrops from using that comment* -_-;

Arena
Weather: Raining a lot (Countdown: 3 Rounds)
Ref: Trying to get her Charizard back to conciousness

Matt
12th April 2003, 04:06 PM
Lol, I need to post in here! ^_^;;;;

Blackie: Oh, here we go again...

Oh shut up --;;

Blackie: :p

Time for teh attacks of dhoom! ^_^

First, start off with a Mean Look. Hopefully this will scare Gastly to not attack or something. Next, use Faint Attack. Then finish off with another Faint Attack.

Blackie: Oh wow -.-;;;

>=O SHUT UP!

Blackie: Neva!!! ^_^

Go die... --;;;;

- Mean Look - Faint Attack - Faint Attack -

pokemasterfrank
12th April 2003, 05:06 PM
Alright! Intimitation? Ha! Just close your eyes! Mean Look wont work if you don't look! Then quickly, before he can Faint Attack, do your own Mean Look! Scare that Umbreon into submission! Then, do a Thunder!

Faint Attack-Mean Look-Thunder

pokemasterfrank
12th April 2003, 05:11 PM
As I can't edit, I need to correct my recap thing.

Close Your Eyes-Mean Look-Thunder

Moltrecuno
19th April 2003, 02:28 PM
Pre-Battle
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of Round Six

Physical State/Fatigue: Shows Moderate to High Moderate Fatigue and should not throw his trainer into anything next time.

Physical State/Fatigue: Shows Moderate to High Moderate Fatigue and better not hurt his trainer out of confusion again. O.o;
Status Effects: Zero teh hero! *sweatdrops from using that comment* -_-;

Arena
Weather: Raining a lot (Countdown: 3 Rounds)
Ref: Trying to get her Charizard back to conciousness

Battle
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aren't these pokemon playing nice? :D

Charler: Oh brother.... -_-;;

^^;; Anyway both pokemon show great fatigue in the battle. Hopefully they have good enough endurance to finish off their opponent before they become tired from the whole battle. The trainers continue to cheer on their pokemon as the rain continued to fall on the floating island. The trainers give their commands and hoped for the best in this round.

Blackie gives an evil smile and looks in the direction of Gastly and his rings start glowing a different color. It was of an eerie violet and crimson. It almost reminds me of the dark color of blood. That color is scaring me now. ._.;; Gastly gives a sigh. It seems like he knows what attack that is. Blackie's eyes then glowed the same color as his rings. Gastly quickly closes his eyes to avoid Blackie's evil staring glare. Blackie tries to maintain his glare but it was no use. The rings slowly glowed back to its golden yellow and his eyes turned back to its crimson shade. Blackie with a very angry look on his face. I don't blame Blackie.

Charler: =o Ooo....you're taking sides!!! You're a bad ref!!!

DAMNIT CHARLER!!! You really want to piss me off today huh? >:|

Charler: o_o Meep...Uh no ma'am. Not at all.

*cough* Anyway that was a VERY small bit of my spectator POV there. If that's illegal to do in a reffing then meh. *coughnofreedomcough* Back to the battle. :D

Charler: You're very moody today.... -_-;;

Shaddup...

Gastly started glowing as Blackie showed his angry glare at him. When Gastly's eyes open, the same color eyes of Blackie's earlier was glowing on Gastly's eyes. Blackie froze in his tracks in some sort of petrified state. He couldn't move due to fright and the hypnotic properties that Gastly had gleaming in his eyes. Gastly's eyes slowly faded away from the eerie glowing to his normal color and small pupil state.

Gastly gives a smirk to see the petrified Blackie and starts sparking with electricity. Blackie shakes his head and comes back to his regular self and sees the sparking Gastly. Gastly gives a cackle and bolts of electricity shoot out of his ghostly body and towards Blackie. Blackie suddenly glows a dark silvery color and in a split second, he fades away from sight. The bolts hit the spot where Blackie once stood and does close to nothing. Blackie suddely fades back into sight and right behind Gastly. Still glowing, Blackie rams his head into Gastly. Gastly cries in pain from the feel of dark energy hitting his ghostly body. Gastly winces also in pain and floats away from Blackie to get some distance between them. Oh and its still raining.

Charler: Wow...I actually restrained myself from commenting in between attacks. That sux... ._.;;

Well I'm happy for it. :D

Charler: ¬¬; *sweatdrops*

End Status
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of Round Seven

Physical State/Fatigue: Shows High Moderate

Gastly (Male): 58%
Physical State/Fatigue: Shows High Moderate Fatigue.
Status Effects: Nadie

Arena
Weather: Raining a lot (Countdown: 2 Rounds)
Ref: Getting wet from the rain and is looking for a freakin' umbrella...

Edit: I had the perfect reffing and I still edit because I didn't change the damn round number at the end... ;.; weh...

pokemasterfrank
19th April 2003, 03:05 PM
Well, since its still Raining...

Umm....well...phase into the temple itself :o. Then just take a break inside :o. Take a break and make that fatigue go away :o. If Blackie tries to get in, aim a Hypnosis right at Blackie :o. He'll have to break in, so it'll be hard for him to dodge :o. If asleep, then Giga Drain it :D

Phase into the Temple-Take a Break/Hypnosis-Take a Break/Hypnosis/Giga Drain

Matt
23rd April 2003, 10:30 AM
Wee.. forgot to post in here oo;

Ok Blackie, let's not let that Gastly win. Since he is going inside, find a shady place so you won't get wet. Then take a break for the rest of the round. You'll need your strength for later.

- Find a Shady Place - Take a Break - Take a Break -

Moltrecuno
26th April 2003, 01:25 PM
Pre-Battle
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of Round Seven

Physical State/Fatigue: Shows High Moderate

Physical State/Fatigue: Shows High Moderate Fatigue.
Status Effects: Nadie

Arena
Weather: Raining a lot (Countdown: 2 Rounds)
Ref: Getting wet from the rain and is looking for a freakin' umbrella...

Battle
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charler: I don't like the rain....

¬¬' You don't think I know that?

Charler: No =P

*falls over* _-_;

Well it continues to rain and both pokemon are showing increasing fatigue. I guess the battle is getting a tad bit too long for them. The trainers continue to cheer on their pokemon as their pokemon continued to glare at their opponent. The trainers give their commands and hopefully finish this battle as soon as possible. Right?

Charler: Right... *cough*

¬¬;; Why I outta...

Charler: :D

Gastly looks at the temple and gives a smirking smile. He gives a cackle at Blackie and flies over to the temple. All of a sudden he fades away from sight. What the heck is that Gastly doing? *sweatdrop* Blackie ignores Gastly and finds a spot on the side of the temple that was shaded from the pouring rain. Gee...what's with them and hiding from the rain? You're supposed to be battling each other!!

Charler: =\ Aren't you moody today?

SHADDUP!!! -_______-;;;

Gastly appears to be right inside the temple itself. I guess he's all dry from the rain but hey, he's a puff of smoke. Um...I hope Gastly didn't hear that. *sweatdrops* He seems to be taking a break inside the temple. He slowly regains some of his strength back. I guess this may help him later in this battle. Blackie lies down and looks into the sky as it continued to rain. It seems like he's trying to take it easy also. You guys are really making this round easy for me to ref huh? =P I need action to ref. ;.;

Charler: Just stop complaining. At least this round is laid back. =P

Indeed. Well for the rest of the round Gastly and Blackie seem to be taking a break from the battle. Well aren't they just peachy in their shaded spots. Now where is my umbrella?

Charler: Uh...here it is *gives me a charred umbrella*

O.o What the...

Charler: Uh... blame the lighting bolts from the sky.

Cubby(marowak): *is charred* Thats the last time I act as an antenna for you Charler! *coughs out a puff of smoke and faints*

-________-;;;;;;;;;;;

Charler: Uh... he got a bit wet. ^_^; *hides*

CHARLER!!!!!

End Status
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of Round Eight

Physical State/Fatigue: Inside the Temple. Shows Low Moderate Fatigue.
Status Effects: Nothing

Arena
Weather: Raining a lot (Countdown: 1 Round)
Ref: Trying to find her cowardly Charizard.

Edit: Must I always mess up at the end...?

Moltrecuno
6th May 2003, 05:33 PM
*sigh* Matt be DQed from the battle. Congrats Frank.

*poof*

~M~

pokemasterfrank
6th May 2003, 05:37 PM
Good match Matt. I was hoping that we could finish this match, but seems you want to battle someone else :/. Anyway, I'll evolve my signiture starter, Haunter, into a Gengar :D. *grabs the 1 yen*