PDA

View Full Version : An Anthro Suicune

Sunfirewolf
13th August 2004, 06:28 PM
Just a picture I drew 6 months ago. I love to draw anthro creatures. I don't know why. I was just getting into coloring here, so it's a little bad, but the pose isn't too bad. I've gotten a lot better since then. I really like how I did the hair here. the shininess was something new I was trying out back then.

So, any critique for the next time I attempt an anthro pokemon?

heres's the link: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/sunfire_firewolf/suicunegirl.jpg

Captain Pringle
13th August 2004, 06:50 PM
Wow, great stuff Sunfirewolf! I really agree with you on the hair; the shiny effect worked really well and it looks great. Good job with handling Suicune's ribbons too; they look good, and give the picture a good sense of balance. :)

Hmm, critiques...? I guess her thumb is a bit short. :lol: Really, if that's the biggest criticism I can come up with (and it is), you obviously did a very good job.

Hope to see more of your work soon! =)

Agent Elrond
13th August 2004, 09:37 PM
Hey, not half bad! The coloring is actually pretty good, espiecially the hair, I love the shimmery effect you did!

Hmm, the frame is a little skinny for my taste, I prefer drawing anthros in more badass poses myself, but to each their own preferences, this one looks good!

Btw, welcome to TMP! And FanArt! :wave: Have fun posting your stuffs, and feel free to comment on others and keep this little forum a little more lively!

Sunfirewolf
14th August 2004, 05:33 AM
Ooh, thank you. I do have a hard problem with hands. Most artist I talk to actually say that hands are the hardest thing to draw. I'm getting into coloring more, I may post more of my recent pokemon art in the near future.

As for a badass pose, sounds like fun. I may give it a try sometime. (Since I use this Suicune as my character in a variety of fanfices and stuff I do with pokemon)

Sandslash and Ninetails
16th August 2004, 04:00 AM
Very nice drawing....love the coloring. Yeah, hands are very hard to draw - I always have problems with them. The coloring is really great, nice shading and everything. Really good pose, as well....I love her hair. ^_^ Overall, wonderful picture. Great job!

Warrior_Wargreymon
16th August 2004, 04:39 AM
Oooh, that's pretty good~ I really like how you did the stomach/back/butt. XD; They have a really nice shape, maybe a bit thin, but a nice shape. Same with the left foot; the folds in the pants look really good around there. Her hair is lovely, and the bands and rings on her hand/arm and the crystal thing on her head (what is that thing? o.O) is a really nice effect. Especially on her head.. I like those ones a lot. :D

I'd like to see some of your newer stuff. This one itself is good but a lot of improvement can happen in 6 months. I tried to go to your dA account but stupid dA is down for maintenance again. -_-

Anyway, this is an excellent pic, I can't wait to see more of your stuff!

master_alka
17th August 2004, 05:37 PM
really good pic altaught I not really a fan of pokémon into human thing

7.5/10 ;)

Trainer_Sophia
17th August 2004, 08:17 PM
I really like it. I love how you did the hair.