PDA

View Full Version : Harvest Moon - A Wonderful Life

Last Exile
14th August 2004, 07:53 AM
So who here enjoyed being a farm boy?! :D

I finally found a copy, so I got it and I'm loving it. Life in the farm ain't so bad after all.

Thy
14th August 2004, 11:20 AM
I rented it for 2 weeks. All I got to go was propose to the farm girl. I liked it, but it was too repetitive. It was my first Harvest Moon game though, so I don't know about the others. I did like the option of the 3 girls. I heard that was a new feature, but they just seemed to bland. Most people only said 3 things that whole year. Ans then I only made income the last part of the year. It was okay considering it is a "farming sim."

Duo_Washu_III
14th August 2004, 12:10 PM
i like the game, but certain changes from HM64 made it confusing. i'm happy that your kid can be a teen, but there are only 3 wives? come on! HM64 had 5 wives and you, little HM:AWL have 3? tis a disgrace! will muffy and nami at least get married to someone else? other than that ranting, i love the game to it's fullest content, especially that you can dig about every day and the fishing gameplay's improved. ^-^

Lezta
20th August 2004, 04:01 AM
It got boring, fast; sadly - I was quite looking forward to it. To be honest what really killed it for me was when I heard that most people just exploited the meta-game. Sorta... killed the magic somewhat.

Gengachu
20th August 2004, 11:30 AM
I would get the game, but I've already played Harvest Moon for SNES a lot, and it's probably not much different.