PDA

View Full Version : Agate Berry Man

Silent Dragonfly
14th August 2004, 10:15 AM
Can the guy in Agate with the Taillow give you Mago and Aguav berries? Other than some stat increasing berries thay're all I'm mising

Gagome
19th August 2004, 05:19 AM
Yes, I got these two berries (Mago No 13, Aquav No 14) from the Agate guy.

Silent Dragonfly
19th August 2004, 07:33 AM
Thanks, now how often will he give you a berry?

Xenesis
19th August 2004, 08:26 AM
He will give you a berry once per day.

I'd assume you can fiddle with the GC's internal clock to speed it up.

Orion
19th August 2004, 11:55 AM
He will give you a berry once per day.

I'd assume you can fiddle with the GC's internal clock to speed it up.

If my memory doesn't fails, he gives you a Berry every time you enter to Agate Village... at least that happens with me.

Xenesis
19th August 2004, 10:09 PM
Nah, I've checked with him multiple times while doing other stuff at Mt Battle, etc, but he only gives me one per day...

Gagome
20th August 2004, 04:53 AM
Nah, I've checked with him multiple times while doing other stuff at Mt Battle, etc, but he only gives me one per day...
Strange, I get a new berry like Orion whenever I enter Agate Village. Yesterday I got five berries. All I did was whenever I went into Agate Village to purify one of my Pokemon I go to the Berry Man and he gives me one berry. Only when I am still in Agate and go to him a second time he doesn't give me a berry. But when I leave Agate and come back later I get a new one.

Xenesis
20th August 2004, 11:08 AM
Strange, I get a new berry like Orion whenever I enter Agate Village. Yesterday I got five berries. All I did was whenever I went into Agate Village to purify one of my Pokemon I go to the Berry Man and he gives me one berry. Only when I am still in Agate and go to him a second time he doesn't give me a berry. But when I leave Agate and come back later I get a new one.

Hmm..I'll go check then. An infinite supply of the cheaper berries with relative ease is always nice.

Xenesis
27th August 2004, 07:28 AM
Ok, I've gone and tested stuff. I only got 1 berry.

Also, another amusing thing. I infected my pokemon in Colosseum with Pokerus from Sapphire, and I traded them back to colosseum. They've been sitting in my party for a week with the pokerus, and they still have the active status. It doesn't seem to spread in colosseum either (I tried 15+ battles).

How odd.