PDA

View Full Version : ~Poll~ Favourite villian!

Zalika
14th August 2004, 09:19 PM
I remember someone posted a "Who's your favourite superhero?" poll a little while ago, so I thought I'd try the opposite one.

So, who is your favourite supervillian?

Mine's Mr. Freeze, because I love his uniform, his blood runs cold, and he has an undying determination to save his wife, Nora Fries. Omg, I can't believe I remembered that. I haven't seen that movie in years!

~Zalika :scared:

Captain Pringle
14th August 2004, 10:04 PM
*points to the guy in your avatar* Darth Vader all the way! ^_^

phaedrus
14th August 2004, 11:16 PM
I would have to say Ganondorf. Or Mother Brain. Hands down.

shazza
14th August 2004, 11:26 PM
bowser ;)

http://www.retrones.com/SeriesAnimacion/SMB3/Bowser%20loco.jpg

mr_pikachu
15th August 2004, 02:20 AM
What the heck is that picture from, Shazza? It scares me. :eek:

Anyway, I'll take the incredibly, brutally obvious choice: Giovanni. Hey, anyone that would create a creature just to use it to conquer the world must be evil, right?

Yoh Asakura
15th August 2004, 03:51 AM
What the heck is that picture from, Shazza? It scares me. :eek:

Anyway, I'll take the incredibly, brutally obvious choice: Giovanni. Hey, anyone that would create a creature just to use it to conquer the world must be evil, right?

That picture would be from an old cartoon called "Super Mario Bros. 3" or "Super Mario World". It's kind of a wrong picture for his post since in the cartoons he kept his old name which was King Kooper rather then 'Bowser'.

Hmmm I'd have to go old skool and say The Joker. The only cool clown that exists.

shazza
15th August 2004, 05:07 AM
who cares fggd

cd
15th August 2004, 06:54 AM
sauron from lord of the rings ^____%

PS100
15th August 2004, 08:45 AM
Sorry to be unoriginal, but Vader. Nobody beats the Dark Lord. I mean, Luke lost a hand before he beat him, and he's just evil. Very cool.

PS

Agent Elrond
15th August 2004, 09:30 AM
Sorry to be unoriginal, but Vader. Nobody beats the Dark Lord. I mean, Luke lost a hand before he beat him, and he's just evil. Very cool.

While I don't disagree completely, I must point out that there is only ONE Dark Lord, that is, and always will be: Lord Sauron. He would consume Darth Vader's soul before he reached Mordor.

My personal favorites are Long John Silver, Aunt Maria, and Agent Smith.... now who didn't see that last one coming? >.<

PS100
15th August 2004, 07:54 PM
While I don't disagree completely, I must point out that there is only ONE Dark Lord, that is, and always will be: Lord Sauron. He would consume Darth Vader's soul before he reached Mordor.

Before or after DV suffocates him from afar? :lol:

PS

Zalika
15th August 2004, 09:05 PM
Yes, I agree with the lot of you, Darth Vader is also one of my favourites, and he'd kick Sauron's ass. Darth Vader and Mr. Freeze all the way! ^_^ 'Tis one of the reasons Darth Vader is my avatar... he's awesome!

~Zalika :scared:

RedStarWarrior
15th August 2004, 10:20 PM
That picture would be from an old cartoon called "Super Mario Bros. 3" or "Super Mario World". It's kind of a wrong picture for his post since in the cartoons he kept his old name which was King Kooper rather then 'Bowser'.
King Koopa...

Anyway, I don't really have a favorite villian.

.hacker
15th August 2004, 11:13 PM
Mine favorite villian is Sephrioth from FFVII. He's just awesome, even better than the main characters of the game.

The Muffin Man
16th August 2004, 11:36 AM
In no particular order:

Kefka. Oh come on, people. Sephiroth wanted to absorb the Lifestream to become a god. There's no telling if it would have worked or if he would have died in the impact. Kefka WAS a god in almost all sense of the word.

Bowser/King Koopa. It's King Bowser Morton Koopa. Hence Loudmouth being Morton Koopa Jr.

Magus. He's awesome. Don't deny it.

suzie
16th August 2004, 02:36 PM
sephiroth and/or seifer. hottttt guys and/or video game characters

possibly also draco from harry potter. haaaa

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
17th August 2004, 05:00 AM
Death from the Castlevania game series is my favorite villain. I like him cause he's usually one of the best looking and powerful characters in the games. And when he actually has a voice he sounds pretty cool too. And he's often the boss in the coolest levels. No Castlevania game is complete without Death.

Darien Shields
17th August 2004, 03:19 PM
TMM's right- it has to be Kefka. He's the only villain with the fashion sense to rule supreme. I mean, was Sephiroth really that evil? He just wanted to merge with earth, but hitting it with a comet. That isn't even very smart. Kefka was the god of magic, with the ultimate power, etc. etc. Plus he was mad, in a good way. And his music kicked ash. (Both his regular theme and "Dancing Mad")

ChicRocketJames
17th August 2004, 04:45 PM
The Fairy Godmother from Shrek 2. She sings, she dances, she flies around in a limo that sends out sparkly pink exhaust fumes, she's voiced by Jennifer Saunders, and if you piss her off she can turn you into a Disney character.

Metallix
20th August 2004, 01:55 AM
Gotta be good old Dr. Eggman/Robotnik for me. XD

Da Fragger
20th August 2004, 02:37 PM
Sauron would mop the floor with Vader. End of story. Period. The only thing Vader's got is a lightsaber and some armor.

Favorite villain? Maybe Boba Fett from Star Wars. He got wimpified eventually but got unwimpified by some random books I read at some point.

Darkmaster Kagemusha
20th August 2004, 02:56 PM
Well, I'd say Carnage from Spider-Man. He's powerful, he can change his body any way he wants, and he's totally freakin' insane :). Other than that, Sauron from LoTR and Sarevok (Not really a normal supervillian) from Baldur's Gate I/II (game :P)

abunaidesu
20th August 2004, 03:13 PM
ya i agree with tmm kefka is ****ing awesome

(next to celes of course)
(terra was a pussy and i hated her)