PDA

View Full Version : FR/LG Spoilers

Water Pokemon Master
16th August 2004, 02:27 PM
You didn't get these spoilers from me. ('cause if you did, I'd get into huge trouble). :D

Pre-release card: Wartortle
Box topper: Charmander
Holos: 17
EX's: 12 (3-4 secret cards)
Cards in Set: I forgot, but I think it was around 115.

Good luck completing this set. 29 holos to collect. :)

Alec Trevelyan
16th August 2004, 04:57 PM
no news here for me, as i read all the cards of this set, in thr japanese trans ^^'
many good stuff comming, not like ex hidden crap ;/

Roarkiller
17th August 2004, 08:39 AM
Wartortle? :what:

Meh, Sunday's my prerelease. Want scans WPM?

Water Pokemon Master
17th August 2004, 09:17 AM
Yes, Roarkiller, I would love it if you could scan cards for me. I couldn't find anyone to scan cards for me this time and since I am going on vacation again, I can't go to any of the two pre-releases in my area. First time I am missing a pre-release for any set, and this was not the set I should had missed one for with all the holos and Blastoise ex.

Can you scan them at 200 DPI in sets of nine, WinZip them, and then send them to PokeBeachWebsite@aol.com? I would REALLY appreciate it if you could get the scans to me as soon as possible, since I have no idea what the card list looks like and I would have to make one based on your scans from scratch (usually in the previous sets, the set list was leaked so I could work on it beforehand, but no one leaked it this time).

Thanks Roarkiller!

Water Pokemon Master
19th August 2004, 05:22 AM
Double posting for new news.

Nintendo Power has confirmed the text on six cards (kudos to Pojo for actually having news for once):

--------------------------------
Name: Pidgeot
Set: EX: Fire Red and Leaf Green
Card#: 10/112
Type: Colorless
Stage: 2 (Evolves from Pideotto)
HP: 100
Weakness: Electric
Resistance: Fighting
Retreat: None
Poké-Power: Quick Search
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may choose any 1 card from your deck and out it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward. You can’t use more than 1 Quick Search Poké-Power each turn. This power can’t be used if Pidgeot is affected by a Special Condition.
Attack: (CC) Clutch [40]
The Defending Pokémon can’t retreat until the end of your opponent’s next turn.

-----------------------

Name: Snorlax
Card#: 11/112
Type: Colorless
Stage: Basic
HP: 90
Weakness: Fighting
Resistance: None
Retreat: CCC
Poké-Body: Rest Up
If Snorlax is Asleep between turn, remove 2 damage counters from Snorlax (remove 1 is there is only 1).
Attack#1: (C) Collapse [10]
Snorlax is now Asleep.
Attack#2: (CCC) Toss and Turn [30+]
IF Snorlax is Asleep, this attack does 30 damage plus 30 more damage. (This attack can be used even if Snorlax is Asleep).

--------------------------

Name: Celio’s Network
Card#: 84/112
Type: Trainer
Text: You can play only one Supporter card each turn. When you play this card, put it next to your Active Pokémon. When your turn ends, discard this card.

Search your deck for a Basic Pokémon or Evolution card (excluding Pokémon ex), show it to your opponent, and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

---------------------------

Name: Blastoise ex (da best one)
Card#: 104/112
Type: Water
Stage: 2 (Evolves from Wartortle)
HP: 150
Weakness: Electric
ex rule: When Pokémon-ex has been Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.
Poké-Power: Energy Rain
As often as you like during your turn (before your attack), you may attach a (W) Ebergt card from your hand to 1 of your Pokémon. Put 1 damage counter on that Pokémon. This power can’t be used if Blastoise is affected by a Special Condition.
Attack: (WWWC) Hyper Whirlpool [80]
Flip a coin until you get tails. For each heads, your opponent discards an Energy card attached to the Defending Pokémon.

------------------------------

Name: Charizard ex
Card#: 105/112
Type: Fire
Stage: 2 (Evolves from Charmeleon)
HP: 160
Weakness: Water, Electric
Retreat: CC
ex rule: When Pokémon-ex has been Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.
Poké-Body: Energy Flame
All Energy attached to Charizard are (R) Energy instead of its usual type.
Attack#1: (CCC) Slash [50]
Attack#2: (FFFFF) Burn Down [200]
Discard 5 (R) Energy attached to Charizard ex. This attack’s damage isn’t affected by Weakness, Resistance, Poké-Powers, Poké-Bodies, and any other effects on the Defending Pokémon.

-------------------------------

Name: Venusaur ex
Card#: 112/112
Type: Grass
Stage: 2 (Evolves from Ivysaur)
HP: 150
Weakness: Fire, Psychic
Poké-Power: Energy Trans
As often as you like during your turn (before your attack), move a (G) Energy card attached to 1 of your Pokémon to another of your Pokémon. This power can’t be used if Venusaur ex is affected by a Special Condition.
Attack#1: (GCC) Pollen Hazard [20]
The Defending Pokémon is now Poisoned, Burned, and Confused.
Attack#2: (GGGCC) Solarbeam [90]

Roarkiller
19th August 2004, 06:12 AM
I will only have a few cards. 6 boosters is the minimum, and if i win, prolly only another 5 or so. So prolly less than 30 diff cards.

Water Pokemon Master
19th August 2004, 06:15 AM
That's okay. As long as I have scans and no other website does, I will be happy. :) Thanks Roarkiller!

Alec Trevelyan
19th August 2004, 10:48 AM
i can't wait!!!! anyway, i'll get at last 10 packs on pre-release (me and my partner)... and maybe get some more if we win.... on TA vs TM pre-release he went alone and won, we got ALL the cards from TA vs TM in one day, just trading w/ stupid kids ^^'
2 blaziken EX on that day... i'll never forget :P

Water Pokemon Master
19th August 2004, 05:22 PM
I still haven't gotten one Blaziken ex. I guess it is because I am focusing more on EX Hidden Legends more than I am on EX Team Magma vs. Team Aqua. :)

The Muffin Man
19th August 2004, 08:57 PM
That Pidgeot ability looks like it's gonna be mass-produced. Either Pidgeots gonna quickly become a useable Pokemon, or the basics with Quick Search will be.

darktyranitar
20th August 2004, 03:58 AM
Yo WPM, whne you have the cards scan update your website, OK?

All the cards look good, probably way much better than Ex HL.

Roarkiller
20th August 2004, 08:55 AM
Pidgeot has a great power. Unfortunately thats all there is to it to the card. Would prolly be used as a support line. Havent found a powerful combo for it yet.

I dont have a b-ex either, mainly cuz i got no use for it and i didnt buy any TATM.

The Muffin Man
20th August 2004, 05:18 PM
Pidgeot has a great power. Unfortunately thats all there is to it to the card. Would prolly be used as a support line. Havent found a powerful combo for it yet.

I dont have a b-ex either, mainly cuz i got no use for it and i didnt buy any TATM.

It's still a decent attacker. If you have the space for Pidgey and Pidgeotto(and either one is worth the work) then just slip it in, and Clutch away. 2 colorless energy for 40 damage and no retreat is pretty slick. Plus it's free retreat, so if you're about to lose it, just bring it back for free.

Once I get back into Pokemon and find Apprentice/some patches I'll probably try to aim to add a Pidgeot to the deck.