PDA

View Full Version : ** .Enter//log.tysuka ** (Prepare to enter...)

Bulbasaur4
11th February 2003, 04:40 PM
.Enter//log.tysuka [font=arial]

Your logging onto the computer... going to The Pokemasters Forums. Your computer gets onto the sight... but right as the screen for the pokemasters pops up, suddenly
it disappears but then reappears again. Bewildered slightly... you decide to ignore it, and click on, "Role Playing Games" forum. As you wait for the computer to show this page... suddenly the screen disappears yet again- this time assuming an eerie, cerrullean-blue, swirling crimson colors... madly dancing before your face. You gaze around to see if anyone notices if they are around... but either no one is there, or no one notices. It continues to swirl before you... and suddenly a brilliant flash covers your eyes making everything you see- white, temporarily.

You then blink once, and suddenly every thing around you is dark. You are standing in what seems to be nothing but a black void... and there is no ground, but yet you can stand and walk effortlessly. Bewildered... you suddenly notice your clothing has been taken away as well, but no one is around so no nervousness comes before you except perhaps shock. Suddenly a voice echoes around you... it is a sweet voice, filled with a light melody but yet also it is filled with some eerie, uncanny knowledge- as if it knows some thing you do not. It simply asks you a question... as the words it ask, suddenly appear before you as a computer would display in the digital world, in green letters -

User Name?:

You blink... and then slowly answer, stating your name you always used upon the computer. Abruplty the words vanish... and more green text suddenly appears- swirling madly around you like a computer gone mad. Text swirls around you... as the voice chants...

Username found. RPG Adequate. Accepted. Analyzing personal preferences and uploading skin.

The words suddenly surround you... as thousands of different words used to describe some one start to squeeze in on you. Some of the words blink in red... and strangely you find they apply to the characters you would create in an RPG. As the words swirl around you.. you gaze at your hand, which seems to fizzle in and out like bad reception. Then your hand disappears... and you close your eyes..... to find you feel like you've gone.

You again awaken, but this time you are not standing- you are lying down, again in a black void. You don't feel strange... or hurt or tired, but strangely you feel... different, as if some change has happened. Abnormalities have occured... and you slowly sit up, and gasp. Before you is a person... or it seems to be a person, with strange qualities added. Behind this person... seemingly female, is a black gate... rusty and old, but yet massive- so high you cannot see the top of it. Smiling, this female person reaches out a soft hand to you, helping you up. She then speaks... but no green words pop up this time.

"Welcome ____(Insert your user name here). I am the username Bulbasaur4... and you have logged on. Take a look..."

You then notice you have changed... your appearance seems to have come straight out from a fantasy anime. Gasping at yourself... and then gazing at Bulbasaur4, you quickly ask where you are... and want to ask more but she holds up a delicate hand and shakes her head.
" Ask questions later. It is not safe out in the black browsing void... I will take you into a safe haven, where you can meet the others and ask questions. Then we must hurry and begin... " She then holds up a large axe which she has upon her hand, it glistening with a fine silvery glow. Instantly her hand is engulfed in a green fire-like flame as she extends her hand and the axe, touching the great black doors behind her. Instantly they swing open... and a glowing, brightening blue aura engulfs you.

Alright- so here is the thing. Basically that happens to you. ^^ You see, think of the world of .hack//sign. If you do not know of that anime, then it is basically like a role playing world with villages, thick forests, mountains and all types of terrain and the people in it are dressed up all fantasy-like.
When the RPG starts, your first post should be the experience you have all the way until the blue aura engulfs you. Then you will be in a dimly lit room, with a candle upon a table with the other people who have signed up with their characters as well will be brought in. Then my character (myself) will explain the problem which is happening in the Role Playing Game Forums… and thus explain why you were engulfed by your computer.

The best part of this RPG, is that sure technically we will be inside the RPG forum, but the world of this forum will be like a fantasy world with mountains, strange creatures, villages –much like the scenery from FFX in the foresty-kind, and even the Princess Mononoke scenery as well. I will sort of act as a guide to help everyone get from different scenery to scenery… and we will even travel into different RPGs currently going on in the RPG forum- anywhere to rid the evil that has bestowed upon.

This RPG probably has given you many questions but don’t worry- that’s part of the fun. This whole RPG is going to be a some-what mystery… yet filled with action, adventure, drama, perhaps romance and other genre. ^^ It’s up to you how you play this adventure.

Of course, here are the rules:

 No animalistic characters, telepathy etc. You can have unique characteristics, but nothing like a ‘cat-body’ or stuff like that. You must be human based.
 Magick is allowed, but nothing too powerful at the start.
 You can sign up only as one character- yourself.
 When you sign up, please keep in mind if you will Role Play decently and dedicatedly. I want loyal, well-to-do Rpers in this rpg.
 If you have questions during the RPG, or need to discuss some thing- contact by PM will be needed.
 Have fun!

Username: Bulbasaur4
A.K.A: Kay
Appearance: You Must COPY/PASTE this in your address bar!! to get it!
www21.brinkster.com/wishangel/bulbasappearance.jpg

Personality: Open minded, neutral when approaching a situation. Caring and interested in helping others… I like to be of assitance whenever possible. I like to avoid conflict, and act sort of as a ‘guardian’ on occasion. I’m very optimistic though, but not bubbly or aloof… down-to-earth when finding or solving problems.
Weapon/Power: A very large Axe… showing in some of the pics to my attachment.
Relationships: I’ll wait to edit this, and see who signs up.
Other: I’ll be there to greet everyone when they arrive… *innocent smile* Sorta a mystery how I know so much in the RPG.. hehehehe…

Bulbasaur4 [AKA] Kay - F

I stood there... gazing out at... the nothing. The void... the void of entering. There were so many words that could be used to describe the darkness which surrounded me... it seemed empty, almost defeaning with silence as I stood outside the black gate. Sighing and closing my eyes for a brief moment... I clutched the axe I held with in my hands, my wings drooping as I made a pained expression and then glanced back up. If every thing was as it should be... they would come.

I knew when they did come... I would have to lead them through the doors, and they would officially enter- almost. There I would bring them into the room and they could ask me their questions- they had to have a lot, I already had a lot of questions answered and yet still had so many to ask.

"So many questions... yet... not enough answers." I whispered, as I felt a strange sensation around me. A voice... as it whispered to me, chanting a strange song- as if it were a message... just for me... yet, perhaps it had meaning to all. Even the others who would come. It was haunting... the words... and how they seemed to be sung from spirits or a greater being with a voice with such sweet and power that sent shivers up your spine...

Guardian... Guardian... Guardian...
Everyone will enter... tysuka...
Everyone has their own reason to come...
But everyone has the same reason to stay...
Their roads are different,
Their crosses the same,
Through the doors they go...
With their own idea...
But soon then grow to know..
Why they are here...
There is a reason they have been called,
But it might not be the same to them...
Eventually one must fall...
Hope it will not be ....
Not be...
Or ....

It was such a strange melody... it didn't rhyme perfectly, it's beat not always on... but yet, it seemed to be strummed together perfectly to fit together with the outmost care.

"Please... let us hope I do not fail." I whispered... as suddenly a flash of light perplexed with in The Void of Enter and I knew the first other was arriving...

Ultimate Charizard
11th February 2003, 06:04 PM
Username: Ultimate Charizard
A.K.A: Gav
Appearance: 6ft 2, brown hair blue eyes. Wears Black T-shirt, blue jeans and black fingerless gloves. Just like all his RPG char's
Personality: Likes a Joke but gets serious when needed.
Weapon/Power: A simple wooden Staff.
Relationships: A couple of online friends, i wont bother listing them, u know who u are.
Other: Has a limited Martial Arts background as well as Rugby.

I wont bother with the why and all that fo now, ill just appear.

Gav
----

One minuite i had been sat, browsing the boards as i usually did during the evening, then after a flash of light and an effects show ILM wouldve been proud of im here....in this nothingness. I began to sweat and panic. Nothingness....All my life it had been a fear of mine. The dark doesnt bother me as long as i can feel my surroundings, like at night, my room is dark but i can feel my sheets around me and its ok but now, i cant see, or feel anything, just the black emptyness. Its like not exisitng yet being aware of it.

I span around and saw another person 'trapped' in the void. Hello i shouted as i moved over towards the figure........where am i, do u know whats going on?

Something short but at least im here.

DeMarko
11th February 2003, 07:33 PM
Username: DeMarko

A.K.A: Alex

Appearance: 6'9, Silver hair, Black cargo pants, bright orange t-shirt, wears glasses and has a dragon tattooed on his hand (not permanent, it's the symbol from Black and White). Between fit and skinny with a little more on the fit side. Has an MP3 player with him constantly chock full of songs which hangs around his neck.

Personality: Fun loving, sort of quiet, likes music (mention classic or country and you're dead), can be trusted with many a secret, not afraid to talk with girls (some guys are), little sarcastic, little funny, keeps his cool. Very Intelligent and a bit of a smart@$$ (now that sounds like me)

Weapon/Power: Very accesible short sword in a sheath across my back, it's got a cool hilt and is secured by two straps

Relationships: Hopefully everyone I've RPed with including those from the former Zoids RPG, and as for enemies I can only think of one and he knows who he is. No girlfriend, and is done looking for now, It's their turn to come to me.

Other: Computer nut if anything. Hooked on Magic: The Gathering. Habla Español/Speaks Spanish

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

19:15 hours, Tuesday Evening. (thoughts in italics)

Been there, didn't like it. That's an interesting topic. Did I leave the stove on? Hmmmm. Hey what's this? Enter log whatsuka?

**click**

The screen flashes and freezes.
D@mn! Well I had to reboot anyhow. Wait, what's that smudge on the screen, I'll get you evil smudge.
As soon as I reached to clean the smudge a blue light went through the screen and I got sucked in?

As I flash through the void of what looked like The Matrix all cool and stuff I saw numbers and green and black. Then a voice beckoned and I headed towards a series of numbers that formed together into a person or thing.
"Welcome DeMarko. I am the username Bulbasaur4... and you have logged on. Take a look..." A black gate was behind her and
just when I was about to ask something,
" Ask questions later. It is not safe out in the black browsing void... I will take you into a safe haven, where you can meet the others and ask questions. Then we must hurry and begin... "

As I woke up I found myself in a dimlit room a candle on the table...

Prof. Jb Wolf
11th February 2003, 07:40 PM
Username: Prof. Jb Wolf
A.K.A: Prof

Appearance: Longish black-brown hair that fall down to the nape of his neck, usually pulled back into a long ponytail. His bangs are slightly spiky and tend to obscure his eyes from view, which are dark chocolate brown in color. He's fairly tall, around 6'1" with a slender yer fairly muscular body type. A long white 'lab' coat covers a crimson breastplate engraved with the head of a wolf in bright silver. Two gauntlet-like gloves cover his hands, both marked as well with a wolf head. Gray cargo pants and soft brown boots cover his lower section.

Personality: A rather odd fellow, he sometimes seems to be totally devoid of any brain activity and sometimes he can come up with a brilliant strategy or invention. Even so, he's a nice guy and a total gentlemen. As well, he is eternally loyal to all of his friends and usually puts the desires of others over his own.

Weapon/Power: Has a slight manipulation of ki, but he's still testing it. They tend to react to his emotions, but he is able to call up some ki fire around his hands and create balls of energy.

Relationships: I'll get back to you on that....
Other: OH yea, he's got fangs!

Prof.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nothingness....

That's the only way I can describe where I was now. Only moments ago, I was minding my own business trying to get on to the TPM Forums. Then, my computer starts whacking and then there were these pretty swirls of light. Now I find myself in this...Nothingness...

Well not quite, there was that voice that asked me all those questions, and then I was surrounded by those words. When that was done, I found myself back in this Void of Nothingness. I sighed as I lifted my hand to my face. I blinked as I looked at the glove on my hand. I hadn't been wearing gloves earlier. "Ooookay...I'm now SURE this is a dream. I'll be waking up any minute now."

Then a person came into view and I sat up...ok I'm just going to ignore how I'm sitting up in Nothingness, this is a dream. Soon, it took the form of a fairly cute woman. I blinked as I noticed the gigantic gates behind her. "Oooookaaaaaay." Now would be a good time to wake up, ne? I would hit myself, except for the fact that my head is the thickest thing on the planet.

There could be another way. I got close enough to the girl that I could finally stand. I scratched my head as she opened her mouth to speak. "Ask questions later. It is not safe out in the black browsing void... I will take you into a safe haven, where-" She stopped as I finally decided on how to wake myself up, which was to poke her in the chest.

I felt a sharp pain on my head as the flat side of her axe met the top of my head. I shook my head and looked around. "Huh, still here..." I shrugged and nodded back to the lady. "Eh, what were ye sayin' again?"

She blinked at me and coughed. "As I was saying, I will take you into a safe haven, where you can meet the others and ask questions. Then we must hurry and begin..."

"Beg-" Suddenly I was engulfed in light and dragged into the gates.

Gladiator
11th February 2003, 08:01 PM
Username: Gladiator
A.K.A: Boris Black (not my real name)
Appearance: Taking on my Role Player counterpart (Boris), I am 7'1 (Boris is usually tall for his age), athletic build, blue, flat and wavy hair, dark blue eyes, well-tanned skin. I'll be wearing a blue tunic (dyed tunics, that is weird), black pants, and boots, and may also have a medallion that is shaped like a dragon
Personality: (This is my ACTUAL personality, believe it) Gladiator is intelligent, quiet (in non-family crowds), but not very sociable. He is also mean-spirited and semi-vengeful (I promise revenge, but don't act toward it). He can't take major things seriously, unless it directly involves him. Somewhat on the spoiled side and very egotistical when he compares himself to the people he faces everyday. Gladiator is not much on conversation, usually saying things just for people to go away. Still, though, he wishes he had friends. He is very creative (I'm working up several ideas for video games) and likes to draw and read. I don't like people, I put up with too much carp to be optimistic about the future of society (at least in the US), and I'm one of the few ever nature haters (I don't like animals or plants).
Weapon/Power: Super Strength, that is all
Relationships: None
Other: Wants to be a video game designer, but hopes he doesn't come up with anything that was unknowingly similar to anything else (Yarri's Oddysey <Mine> and Skies of Arcadia come to mind)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<How'd I end up here?> I thought to myself as I stared at the abyss surrounding me.

<Hmm, I need to see if caffeine causes hallucination> In the distant seemed to play a strange kind of music, calling out to me. Wait, not to me, to everyone, whoever 'everyone' was.

<Now that I hear that song, the question should be why did I end up here.> As I began pondering that I began hearing the voices of others. I began moving over to the sound, don't ask how. I listened to the instructions.

"It is not safe out in the black browsing void... I will take you into a safe haven, where you can meet the others and ask questions. Then we must hurry and begin... " came a woman's voice. I saw a flash of light then blacked out.

DarkDragonRage
11th February 2003, 08:26 PM
User Name:DarkDragonRage
AKA:Dark
Appearence:5'5",Shoulder leangth brown hair,brown eyes,Black hoded cloak,black sleavless top with silver flames rimming the bottum,black jeans with silver fire rimming the bottum,Black fingerles gloves,Black and grey Osiris'(shoes),Right rist has a bracelet with a Chinese charm shaped like a flower next to a Chinese dragon next to a little gold bell with a pretty tone to it next to another Chinese charm shaped like a cat head,on the left hand a silver ring with a ruby in the middle,a neckalace shaped like a Chinese dragon,Slightly tanned,and a little muscled.
Personality:Quiet and kind of shy but can be loud and obnoxious or brave or mean when she wants to,but usually pretty sweet.
Weapon:A sword not fancy but gets the job done.
Relationships:we'll see
Other:Fast and smart.Nice left hook and back and side kicks.Likes to rugh-house but sometimes is a little to rugh.

__________________________________________________ __

When I got in it was like I was in some kind of oblivian. Complitly dark and lonely.I found that I was dressed differintly,I didn't even have this outfit it was just something I dreamed up.I looked up to see someone in front off me near gates.
Dark:"Where am I?"
Bulbasaur4:"Hello,my name is Bulbasaur4.This is not a safe place to talk.Come with me to meet the others, then all your questions will be answerd."
She led me to a house and when I went inside there where other people there, all looking as much confused as I was.
Bulbasaur4:"Wait here whyl I look for for everyone else."

Reptilius Pyrus
11th February 2003, 08:50 PM
Username: Reptilius Pyrus

A.K.A: Cora

Appearance: Short, light brown hair, in a boyish cut around her face, curling slightly at the ends. About 5'2'', 120 lbs. Green tunic, black leggings, and a black cloak with a hood. (Yes, tomboyish...)

Personality: Pretty easygoing, will be a follower most of the time, though she does get ideas of her own. She will act as the leader any time one is needed, but she doesn't actively try to obtain that position. Rather good at controlling her anger, but detests annoying people. (The adjective, not the verb...)

Weapon/Power: Animal empathy, especially with reptiles and mammals. She can't manipulate humans, however. No weapons as of yet, but perhaps she will obtain one later.

Relationships: She doesn't know anyone, really. She may make friends/enemies later.

Other: Really, really precocious. Basically, she's smarter than an average 12-year-old. Had lots of pets in the non-RPG world.

Reptilius Pyrus (Cora)
`````````````````````````````````````````````````` ``
I blinked sleepily as I clicked on the "Internet Explorer" icon. It was late, my parents were asleep, and I was only going on to see if the RPG I had signed up for had started. As the Pokemasters Forums entered the screen, it disappeared for a moment. I glanced furtively at the AntiVirus. Hadn't my mom just updated it?

Since I shouldn't have been up in the first place, I decided against waking her and selected Role Playing Games. Then something even stranger happened--colors. Lots of them. I rubbed my eyes. I must be more tired than I thought, crossed my mind in bewilderment.

I then had to squeeze my eyes shut as a brilliant white light enveloped the screen. When the afterimage faded from my brain, I tentatively opened them. Now I knew something weird was happening. I was most certainly not in my house. My clothes had gone as well. I felt a fleeting moment of awkwardness, but being naked was the least of my problems. Suddenly, a female voice drifted across the darkness.

"User Name?:" Immediately, the same words floated up in front of me. I had no idea what to do except answer. "R-reptilius Pyrus." My voice was shakier than I had hoped. I suppose it was justifiable, though.

"Username found. RPG Adequate. Accepted. Analyzing personal preferences and uploading skin," said the text. A rush of words then headed straight for me and whirled in a flurry of letters. I recognized some of them as traits of my RPG characters. They drew closer and closer in a mad circle, and then--I flickered out.

When my eyelids raised, I was lying down, still in the blackness. As I took in my surroundings, I noticed a person standing in front of a huge gate, made of some metal, it seemed. I was too overwhelmed to wonder how a gate could get here, so I simply sat up. The person approached me, then spoke.

"Welcome Reptilius Pyrus. I am the username Bulbasaur4... and you have logged on. Take a look..."

My gaze flicked to myself. I was wearing clothes again...But they were certainly not what I was wearing before. A green tunic, black leggings, a cloak...I had only worn these in my RPGs. My first thought was, Oh my God! I've died and gone to a D&D convention! I opened my mouth, but she quickly said, "Ask questions later. It is not safe out in the black browsing void... I will take you into a safe haven, where you can meet the others and ask questions. Then we must hurry and begin..." The gates swung open...and I entered.

VirtualPlay
11th February 2003, 10:17 PM
JB Wolf: XD!!

Username: Zeratul
A.K.A: Maiku (to avoid confusion)
Appearance: tall, 6'1", short dark-brown hair, deep green eyes; wears black pants, a red T-shirt, and black-framed sunglasses.
Personality: not very outgoing in person; spends all his "outgoingness" in online chats and on forums; is strong-willed, even if he isn't physically strong; can't stand to see a friend hurt or put down.
Weapon/Power: Manipulation: can make things appear, disappear, or change, or he can defy logic
Relationships: …we'll see…
Other: Is pretty much a computer geek; has no physical skill in anything, even if he physically could do it now; is a "passive hacker" in that he could hack any server given enough time and resources, but he prefers to leave them alone because most servers aren't "bad."

----------

Maiku
~~~~~~~~
"Triple-dub dot p-o-k-e-m-a-s-t-e-r-s dot net slash forums, enter!" I said, typing the right keys as I said the words aloud. 'Document: Loading…' flashed at the bottom of the browser window. Then suddenly, the whole screen went blank.

"What the heck?" I asked nobody. "Internal problem, maybe?" I looked around in the clear back of my iMac, but just then the screen flicked back on, showing the TPM forum main page.

"Must've overheated or something…" I said, clicking on the words 'Role Playing Games.' The words 'Document: Loading…' came back, then my screen blanked again. I started pulling my computer forward to turn it around when the screen came back, yet again. But it wasn't the RPG forum page. Instead it was a blue-ish color with swirling dark red all around.

"Wait…I didn't hit the screen saver, and iTunes isn't running so that means…" I didn't get to finish though, because a huge flash of light completely blinded my eyes, as well as my other senses.

When I could see/feel/etc. again, I felt unnaturally light. Then I realized that I wasn't wearing any clothes to weigh me down. I started feeling a bit embarrassed, then realized that nobody was around to see me. Not that they could see me in this huge…ack!! Void! Nothingness! 'I must be dreaming,' I told myself. I couldn't wake myself up, though…guess I'd just have to sit through the whole dream.

I started walking around the void, although there wasn't much to see. Suddenly, a voice came from nowhere, and seemingly blindingly green letters displayed what the voice said: 'Username?:'

My eyes adjusted to the brightness, and I found my voice. "Zeratul," I said the first thing that came to my mind. The green letters disappeared, only to be replaced by more and more words: 'Username found. RPG Adequate. Accepted. Analyzing personal preferences and uploading skin.' Suddenly a barrage of words flew around me. I recognized them as sign-up forms…and the ones highlighted in red, I saw, were the ones pertaining to me and my characters.

The words spun around me faster and faster. I tried to steady myself, but I saw my whole body starting to fizzle out. Soon, my consiousness fizzled too.

~-~-~-~-~

I got up, slowly. "Ugh…that dream was completely mess-" I stopped short. I was still in a void of sorts. "Grr…why can't I wake up from this dream?" I asked nobody, it seemed, until another voice cut through the silence.

"Welcome Zeratul." I whipped my head around and stood up. There stood a girl, about my age, with blue-ish hair, a red symbol on her forehead, little clothing and small wings. She had an axe too. She continued, "I am the username Bulbasaur4…and you have logged on. Take a look…" She indicated me, my body.

I looked down and saw I had clothes on again. "This…is the kind of thing I'd put on my RPG characters…" I scratched my head, only to find a pair of sunglasses up there. "How…" I started, but she held up a deicate hand to stop me.

"Ask questions later," she explained, "It is not safe out in the black browsing void... I will take you into a safe haven, where you can meet the others and ask questions. Then we must hurry and begin…" She walked towards a pair of gates I hadn't noticed and touched them with her axe. Instantly the gates swung open wide.

"Sw33t…" I said. Then a bright blue aura surrounded me. The last thing I thought before I was whisked off was, 'At least it's not black.'
~~~~~~~~

Arnen
11th February 2003, 10:21 PM
Tweaked my form a bit; Gotta bo staff now instead of a sword.

~Username: Nabooru23
~A.K.A: Erin (yah... my real name, don't bug me about it)
~Gender: F
~Age: Early teens (lessay 13)
~Appearance: Sort of tall for her age, 'bout 5'3", light brown shoulder-length hair, blue-grey eyes (more grey than blue, really), wears a light purple tee and grey cargos with white shoes. Has a light sapphire on her forehead (like Gerudo chars)
~Personality: Usually quiet with people who aren't her friends. Of course, here I don't think that's a problem. She loves to make bad jokes.
~Weapon/Power: Aw, I hafta choose? Ok, then, a bow staff of light, almost-white wood with glowing purple runess on it. She's ok with a bo staff; her friend has one, and she's used it a lot.
~Relationships: Friends with *GuyPersonDude* on and off the forums, and lots of other peope (y'all know who you are :wave: )
~Other: Was in Kung-Fu Sansoo for awhile. Calls *GuyPersonDude* by his real name (undisclosed, to be revealed shortly *runs away*

-~-~-Erin-~-~- << Weirdest thing I've ever thought I'd ever post -.-

"Hey mom!" I yelled into the otehr room as I sat down in the purple rolly chair, "I'm going on the computer, 'k?" Not even waiting for a reply, I turned on the PC and grabbed the chordless phone. I dialed Nathan (bling! *GuyPersonDude*'s name! Uh-oh! Ahhhh! *runs away again*) and waited while it rang.

"Hello?" Nate's voice came from the other end.

"Hey," I said, "You getting on TPM tonight?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said.

"Well, good, cuz I need you to do this one thing..." I started babbling about my fave RPG of mine, Deja Vu. I could totally tell he wasn't listening, but just kept talking to see how fast I could annoy him.

"Listen, Erin," he said, "Why don't you just PM me, ok? I got homework..."

"Ok," I said cheerfully. I clicked the phone off. By now the computer was ready (darn two-year-old technology...) and I was clicking the Internet Explorer icon. I went through the ritual of making sure to select the TPM RPG forum before it started loading (I'm weird that way). However, instead of seeing the usual screen, I just saw a whole bunch of colors. "Wow," I said, thinking maybe it was an enormous pop-up ad. Suddenly, there was a flash, and my vision was obscured with white.

I blink, trying to see anything. Well, it changed. Now all I could see was black XD Yet even in this void, miraculously I could stand. I started hearing a voice, a sweet, almost angellic voice. Then words started swirling around me, so fast I couldn't make them out. Then they stopped.

User Name?:

Confused, I did the first thing that came to mind. "Nabooru23."

Username found. RPG Adequate. Accepted. Analyzing personal preferences and uploading skin.

Sudenly, a thousand different words, strangely all adjectives to describe a person, started swirling around me. I noticed some that flashed red, ones that I usually used to dsecribe my chars in RPGs. I looked at my hand; it looked like a bad TV picture, going in and out of focus. Suddenly, it disappeared. I closed my eyes, and it felt as though I had gone...

OoC: I gotta finish tomorrow; I got seven minutes to check all the rest of my RPGs.

DeMarko
11th February 2003, 10:46 PM
I might not be able to post tomorrow so I'll just fill in some stuff I forgot.
Do we get our weapons at a certain time or are we just cool?
Oh I forgot one thing in my sign up, I can read between the lines as i explain here.

DeMarko (Alex)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For the first time since I was trapped in cyberspace? I had a chance to check myself out, I was wearing the same attire I put on all the characters in my RPGs, black cargo pants and an orange shirt, there was a small puddle of water by where I stood and checked me out (I"m so vain...NOT!) Silver hair and tattoo in place. (I Am a genius XD) As people apparently dropped in from somewhere and nowhere I began to look intensely at the openings from whatever rift they were dropping out of and saw the same in binary, I looked at me hand and mixed up a 1 and a 0 and I suddenly had a different color tattoo. i changed it back quickly and labeled this as a looking at the solution sort of thing...
(There is no godd@mn spoon... gotta love that movie)

Drago
12th February 2003, 06:47 AM
Going to try a new approach... colour posts! It's a change for me...

Username: DragoKnight
A.K.A: Anthony (Tony)
Appearance: Tall, but a considerable amount of height is based on the type of shoes I wear. Brown hair in an undercut that's a month overdue for a haircut, down to a mostly expressionless, goofy face. Just barely has a moustache thats mostly still just growing, and is more or less just stubble. The only noticable feature would be my eyes. Although they have bags under them, and give me a generally sleepy look, upon closer inspection they shine a brilliant blue, eventually going into a small yellowish-brown towards the inside, which are shaped like a sun. Wears a black suit (that's about the only thing my characters have worn, actually) that has a smart look, but is a tad too baggy to be considered high-class. To top off the look is a pair of shiny black shoes that are a bit heavy, and hold quite a kick in them.
Personality: Normally very humorous and sarcastic, but should things be going abnormally, I can become nervous and jumpy. Oftentimes I only show confidence against someone I'm pretty certain of beating, or if I'm angry enough to just full-out attack. I usually have a strong voice, but whenever I'm completely nervous, it all drops into a high, shaky voice that I detest, but can't deny its existence. I'm quite sociable once you get to know me, but it's up to someone else to start the first conversation, not the other way around. As long as things aren't too hectic, I'm oftentimes the voice of a group, even amongst strangers, but only if I know I have a way to fall back and get someone else to fight for me should they have to. I'll help them out, but not directly. I'm smart, but generally I only appear to be such by stretching the simplest of answers to become some weird, dictionary-like theory. It works well with dumb people, but can get on one's nerves. As a fighter, I have a classy, fist-fighting style, though I have something of a quick temper. I try to act with a sense of superiority, oftentimes straightening and adjusting my suit, but when angered I have a sloppy, unorganised way of doing things, which holds me back in a fight, but can prove handy should I react quickly enough.
Weapon/Power: Within my coat I conceal a Cossack dagger, very stylish, and speedy, despite its purposes of being an ornamental blade. It is about the length of a keyboard, and is easy to wield, even if the user is inexperienced.
Relationships: None
Other: Suffers mild asthma. Generally not a problem, but can affect stamina. And I have little to no knowledge on computer terms, characterwise.

Tony
I rubbed my eyes wearily. The desktop finally finished loading, and I was greeted by a bright Koopa Troopa background I had made on Paint. Quite the accomplishment, that. Despite being taken on a digital camera the picture was good and bright. Well, the background was blurry but for some unknown reason the Super Mario Kart Koopa Troopa was clear as possible, making it a winner in my eyes.

I quickly clicked onto Internet Explorer, constantly eyeing the computer clock. Nobody else was home, so this was my chance to stay on the net, even when it kicked me off as it so often did.
I entered through to Pokemasters, chewing on two Tic-Tacs as I did.

Slowly, and with much labour, the logo came up.
My computer's as efficient as a Dodge against a Porsche 911... I stopped for a moment, and thought dreamily about the 911 Turbo 996 that would someday be mine. I didn't know too much about cars, but hey. A Porsche isn't a car. It's an extension of the body. It's a mover of people. It's a-

My train of thought was halted abruptly, though, when the computer screen blips out. Before I can complain, though, it reappears.
"Power out?" I muttered to myself, "...A very quick one, perhaps?"
I gazed at the clock. Everything seemed fine, so I dismissed it, and continued.
I click down through the list, until I land on Role Playing Games. I hadn't been there in a while, and these days I was reluctant to join any new RPGs. Only two out of the seventeen RPGs I had participated in over the years had made it to the end.
I chortled lightly. I wonder if the title of 'RPG Killer' is very much coveted.

Finally, when it seemed as though I was going to be reunited with my estranged RPing pastime, though, the computer stopped dead again.
I frowned, and whacked the moniter angrily. Only then, though, did I notice that the computer screen isn't gone. It's of an abnormal blue hue.
Nervously, I bit my lip, and looked around. Hopefully nobody comes home now, dad would flip if he learnt I had destroyed his work computer.

I mentally went through the possible scenarios. The first one that hits, is that this is some description of virus. A strange, hippie virus, but a virus nonetheless.

However, the moniter seemed to be overly animated. The colours too vivid, the ripples too full and realistic.
I opened my mouth to say something that would've likely made no sense, when, out of nowhere, the screen becomes bright.

A flash of light, and I strained to see, finally blinkly against the harsh change in brightness.

I peered nervously around, not wanting to look, but not wanting to not know what fate lies before me.
I gasped, panick-stricken, as I discovered I was floating in...nowhere. I breathed heavily, and wanted to scream, but couldn't seem to comprehend just how to do it.
Then, from the dark void comes a voice. An unknown voice, and one that makes me feel both uneasy and soothed at once.

User Name?:

It requested, a worded version appearing before me.
I started to panic again. I knew not what these words would do. Considering how strange things were thus far, their eating me or mutilating me in some unspeakable way seemed not out of the question.
I closed my eyes, hoping it would go away, but nothing happened. I opened my mouth, and finally out came a voice. The small, helpless voice I hated having to hear myself use.
'DragoKnight...' I let out, the words filled with a pant of air.

The words then disappeared, and a new text enveloped me in a bright coat of digital light.
"No..." I wheezed, realising I must've answered incorrectly.

Then, again from the harsh nothingness, came another statement:

Again, I'm surrounded by these words. I looked around, nervously, wanting to fight them off but not at all knowing how. I spot a few.

Chaotic...
A trait that rings a bell for some reason.

Unsociable...
Not quite like me, but perhaps some other part...

Manic-depressive...
Hang on, that's...

Vengeful...
Those are terms that apply to my RPG characters!

In all this, I felt uncomfortable thinking of what strange result would churn out. My characters aren't all that similar, this could be quite the mood-swinging experience.
I frowned, and, almost instinctively, let my eyes shut, ignoring the strange disappearance of everything.

Finally, and with a feint hope that perhaps it had all ended, I woke once more, to find that I'm now lying in the void.
My mind felt new, different thoughts. Conflicting ones that were abnormally paired, yet seemed to make perfect sense.
I strained to get up, although I felt some new feel of power within.
I looked around, and stifled a gasp.

The unrealistic values seemed to be getting more and more apparent, as before me was a... something indescribable, womanlike in qualities, but very different in other ways. Further on, was a gate that stretched far above my view.
...Is this...heaven?

The being outstretched her light, silky hand, and helped me up from my position.
To my relief, she spoke in a voice that contained no sense of hostility, nor was there any 'closed-captioning'.

"Welcome DragoKnight. I am the username Bulbasaur4... and you have logged on. Take a look..."

I peered down, to find that I was wearing a sharp, clean suit that screamed good taste. Questions filled my mind. The first and foremost being the location of a bathroom. I had not felt such fear before, but it was gradually decreasing.
"Where am I...?" I uttered wearily and yet hastily.

However, she raised her hand, seeming to hush me, and shook her head.
"Ask questions later. It is not safe out in the black browsing void... I will take you into a safe haven, where you can meet the others and ask questions. Then we must hurry and begin... "
She raised an axe, seeming to come directly from her hand, and I grimaced in fear. This wasn't the best of ways to cease my questioning...
Suddenly, her entire hand was surrounded by a powerful flame, as it stretched over to the doors, which had previously escaped my mind.
They opened instantly, and I felt a powerful aura surround me. ...That was definately a good way to shut me up...

Macavity The Mystery Cat
12th February 2003, 08:49 AM
Username: Macavity the Mystery Cat
AKA: Andy
Appearnace: Black Pants, White Shirt, Black Vest, Silver Necklace with a Small dragon holding a gem on it. Brown hair, Hazel eyes. Glasses. 5'10".
Personality: Serious and Intelligent. Quiet, but not afriad to express his views. Nervous around new people, warms up to them if he has a common interest or cause. Cautious. Loves Strategy. Tries not to mess with other people, keeps everything strickly business, if possible.
Weapon/Power: Halberd
Relationships: Not anymore. Been a long time since I seriously RPed here.
Other: n/a

Andy
---------------------

I stared at the computer screen. It was another boring day on the net. Why, I wasn't sure, but they sure happened a lot. I clicked on the top bar and sat for a few minutes deciding where to go. How about TPM? Haven't been there for a few days. Maybe I'll find some of those links I've been looking for.

I entered the address and waited patiently for my computer to load the site. Then, as it finished, the screen went black. I stared at the computer for a second. Stupid internal network. It kicks me off everytime I play Starcraft and now it kill my computer...I ought to... The screen winked on again.

I blinked. This was not normal behavior for my computer. But it was nice not to have to start everything up again. I scrolled down. Where to visit first. I randomly selected the RPG forum. I hadn't visited a lot lately, but maybe there would be something interesting there to join.

This time when I clicked it, the screen was now showing strange blue swirls. I definitly need to talk to Dad about the network. If its doing this, maybe... There was a flash of bright light. It was sort of strange. It stayed quite a bit longer than usual flashes do. Maybe the computer had blown up finally, and I was in a coma from my wounds. Funny, I always thought comas would be dark.

It got dark. Very dark. Total abscence of light. Except for myself. I could see myself rather clearly. I was naked. It would have been rather embarrassing had I not been floating in a lightless void.

Strange green letters appeared in front of me, gradually forming into words. They read 'User Name?' I stared at them for a few seconds. I then shrugged. Things couldn't get much stranger, could they. "Macavity the Mystery Cat," I said aloud. I felt kind of foolish. Well, maybe I was in for a name change or something.

More words began to form in front of me, gradually spelling out 'Username found. RPG Adequate. Accepted. Analyzing personal preferences and uploading skin.' I blinked. What did that mean?

Suddenly, documents began flashing before my eyes. I had a hard time recognizing them. Things seem to get dizzy, as if I was spinning round real fast. Maybe some doctor had given me an overdose while he was treating my coma. When I woke up I'd yell at someone. Suddenly I felt rather sleepy. I closed my eyes, and entered blissful rest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was staring at a bright light. It slowly resolved itself in a candle. There had been a weird dream about someone named Bulbasaur4 and a big giant gate. Something about being accepted. It was the strangest dream I had in a while.

Then I looked around. I realized that that last remark was totally wrong.

Elemental Seribii
12th February 2003, 11:49 AM
Ehehe...are you still taking LSU's? I'll do an opening post, but if not, I'll delete this later.

Username: Elemental Seribii
A.K.A: Amy
Appearance: Medium-length white with streaks of black hair that frames her face, and skin that's on the verge of pale. She's around 5'5'', and skinny, with icy light blue eyes. For clothes, see the attachment, but it's colored black, but still has the white shirt underneath, with some crimson red swirling designs on it. The symbol on her hat is also shaped more like a silver Egyptian eye, and it doesn't have ear flaps. She also wears black boots.
Personality: She's more of a loner, but will interact if she feels up to it. She can appear to be aloof, but really just isn't very trusting of other people. She sometimes seems cold, but is actually very curious about what's going on, but doesn't like others helping her, though she will lend help to others. If she does eventually warm up to you (though that's hard to notice), she'll be slightly more talkative, and be more willing to be with you. She really just wants some answers for herself. She does have a sense of humor, it's just been twisted.
Weapon/Power: She carries a tall scythe with her, that has a black handle, and a long silver blade.
Relationships: Nope, not really
Other: Oops, forgot to attach the image. Go to this url: http://blackwings.net/hack/images/wall15-800.jpg

-Elemental Seribii - Amy-
-----------------------------
So, it was just a normal day. Oh, joy.
I quickly rushed to my room after just getting back home.
The computer was soon set up, and I was soon on the Pokemasters forums, for a quick sweep, and to make sure I hadn't missed anything. I went to the RPG forum, and shrugged, nothing of interest was new, so I leant back in my seat and was about to click off, when the screen turned black.

I rolled my eyes, wondering if my computer had gone crazy again, but it flickered back, but now everything I had before was gone, and just a whole lot of darker colors were changing to bright ones. I was just about to lean over and flip the main switch, when a flash of light stopped me, and I slowly felt the very strange sensation of being sucked in to something. I don't remember what happen right after that, though, but it was something like a spiraling feeling.

When I did open my eyes, the world was still black. I heard a whirr come from somewhere deeper, and green letters flashed right before my eyes, coming from a blinking cursor, and clicking sounds, like someone was typing.

User Name?:

A voice followed it, a mechanical voice.
I stared blankly at the words for a moment, before guessing what it wanted me to do.
"Elemental Seribii." I tried, my voice wavering. The words were typed in, and soon they faded away and new ones popped up.

As I tried to make sense of the words, I heard another hum, and the words evaporated, turning into other words that swirlied around me, flying closer and closer. I try to follow a few of the ones that start to flash with my eyes, but some of them are actually evaporating into my skin. I opened my mouth to yell, but this time, no sound came out, and I lost myself to the darkness again.

I sat up, and rubbed my eyes. Someone had taken my hand, and was helping me up. My vision cleared, and there was a girl, maybe a few years older than me, holding an axe. She had a worried smile on her face, as she spoke.
"Welcome Elemental Seribii. I am the username Bulbasaur4... and you have logged on. Take a look..." She turned around, and pointed to a tall, black gate. I opened my mouth to speak, but she shook her head.
"Ask questions later. It is not safe out in the black browsing void... I will take you into a safe haven, where you can meet the others and ask questions. Then we must hurry and begin... "

Not in the mood to argue, I nodded. I was about to move some hair out of my eyes, when I noticed that I had black gloves on, as well as an entirely different outfit. Of course, I didn't have time to comment, as Bulbasaur4 pointed at the gate again, this time her hand outstreched, as a glow surrounded her hand and me, I was soon teleported to the gate, and it opened slowly, creaking.

Well, wasn't this interesting.

Deus_Theios
12th February 2003, 04:01 PM
My reply will come tonight, I am Mucho-Depressed, and alot of stuff is happening. I really have to go right now, but I promise you I will have a post up tonight B4, Gomenasai for not posting sooner.

Ghost
12th February 2003, 06:41 PM
Sorry i didn't post sooner......

Username: Raven the Jedi Bounty Hunter
A.K.A: Takuya (I only say my real name to my friends 0_o.)
Appearance: Spikey (Hmm.I spell to many things wrong)black hair, emerald eyes. Wears black boots,a black shirt, and a light blue/dark blue vest. He has a few streaks of blonde hair near the middle and the ends.
Personality: He takes jokes very personaly,and does everything himself. Basically, he's a 'lone' wolf
Weapon/Power: He has a black rod that have many red marks on it, and at the top of it is a glowing red power orb. Makes it so that he can tiny darts of fire/ice/thunder.
Relationships: Not really. He's a lone wolf

Takuya
~~~~~~

As soon as I woke up -about three am- I hurried upstairs to get to onto my labtop in my room. I should have been already upstairs, but I feel asleep downstairs while playing phantasy star online on my gamecube.As I opened my labtop, a bright picture of my level 40 Ranger on PSO appered.Even though it was a picture of him getting slaughtered by a Hildebear, it was the only thing I could take a picture of before my camera ran out of film. I clicked on the internet icon and typed in -w w w. p o k e m a s t b r s . c o m- I typed into my Broadband computer. I should have been playing PSO agansit the forest boss, but I felt to take a break. "Sorry.Error. Maybe you have spelled the name wrong or have typed a invalid adress. Please type again." The computers high,screechy voice boomed out of my Labtop. "Ow!What did I type wrong?!I can't believe this!Oh wait.... I typed a b..... I typed it again correctly, or atleast I thought. www. p o k e m a s t e r s. c o m / s e x. Once again, The error page came up and said " What the **** were you thinking! trying to look at porn you freak!" The voice boomed. "Ok,ok! I am a Pervert! Sorry!" I said as I actully typed the correct adress and the page uploaded.
"Finally.." I said as i clicked on the Role Playing games section. Suddenly, the the computers screen turned black and then quickly came back
"Hmmmmmm... Creepy. Maybe it's one of those crack additiced hackers again..." I thought as I looked up and down the RPG board screen. Before my eyes I saw a RPG called .Enter//log.somethingsuka.
"Sounds Interesting..." I said as I clicked on the RPG. After a few mintues, a eerie, cerulan blue color mixed with crimson appered infront of my face. "Come on! Can't somebody invent a hack proof lab-" Before I could finish my sentence,a giant white flash flushed out my voice. I was afraid to blink, but I did anyway, and I ended up in a place....naked.
"Oh My God. Come on! is there a rock around here or something?" I said, my voice boomed through the place like a old man yoddling at the Grand Canyon.
Immediatly after the sound was drowned, a voice said "USER NAME?" and it appered infront of me in big green bold letters. "Uhhhh....Raven the Jedi Bounty Hunter"
The voice replied. "Sorry,Uhhh....Raven the Jedi Bounty Hunter not found"
I replied sternly " Raven the Jedi Bounty Hunter!" Soon after, big bold green letters said "Username found. RPG Adequate. Accepted. Analyzing personal preferences and uploading skin."
Soon after, I finally had choltes on. Suddenly, Words start to surrond me......and i look at my hand. It fizzled in and out, like in one of those Sci Fi Movies.....
When I woke up again, I was laying down on a black void. I stood up again and saw a Lady. She Said "Welcome Raven The Jedi Bounty Hunter, or Takuya. I am the username Bulbasaur4... and you have logged on. Take a look..." I looked around the black void and saw a gate. "Hey what's that-" Ask questions later. It is not safe out in the black browsing void... I will take you into a safe haven, where you can meet the others and ask questions. Then we must hurry and begin... " Then, she held up her axe, and the gates behind her opened. Then i was engulfed in a blue aura.

Ginger Cat
12th February 2003, 09:10 PM
Em, I was gone throughout the sign-ups...
May I pretty, pretty please sign up?
*makes please face*
If no, I'll delete this...
If yes, I can attach a post to it...
Pweasy?
Or just slap me if I'm a pain...

Username: Ginger Cat
A.K.A: Ginger
Appearance: Typical RPG Gingeresque appearance… yay. 5’10”. Skin slightly tanned, somewhat palish-looking, though. Hair is black, pulled back in a ponytail. Eyes jade. Build is basically average. Wears black jeans, a black w/ white lettering “Transylvania University” tee-shirt under an unbuttoned, ¾ sleeve black over shirt. Also wears heavy-looking black shoes, with black nail polish… Seeing a trend here? Yuh.
Personality: Em… Describing one’s own personality is… fun. I’m one of those eternally “fun” persons with a jaded mindset, often tending toward extreme cynicism. Don’t see a point in much, and have been searching for both answers and ways to express feelings that remain unspoken. To people on the outside I am often quite a bit, eh, “happier” than at other times or at least more hyper; I can be almost irritating with hyperness when I feel the need to be. Many people don’t bother to know me, and it’s usually best that way. I tend to try to understand people without allowing them to know of me. I keep my own secrets, listen to the secrets of others if they need to talk. At times, live off of pain…
Weapon/Power: Ah, weaponry… A Desert Eagle .50... Also an alien switchblade, for nice clean slicing.
Relationships: …bwip… We’ll see …bwip…
Other: Likes music… LOVES music. Also theatre. Also tends to obsess over certain... thins... and people...

Arnen
12th February 2003, 09:31 PM
OoC: *walks in wearing a French maid's dress* As you wish, ma'am. *slaps* Uh-oh! *runs awa from French maid who wants her dress back*

~`~`Erin`~`~

I awoke standing up. Wait, I was lying down. In blackness, again.

"Wow, what exotic scenery..." I murmered.

I felt sort of different; I wasn't hurt, or tired, or anything... Just... Different. Suddenly, whatever was holding me up gave way, and I fell with a thud. I stood, and saw a large gate before me. In front of it was the weirdest chick I'd ever seen, with tiny wings and a large axe. Strange, that wasn't there before. Whatever.

"Welcome Nabooru23. I am the username Bulbasaur4... And you have logged on," she said. "Take a look..."

I then looked myself over. I was wearing what I would normally choose to dress my RPG charecters in (the girls, of course), a purple shirt and grey pants. I lifted my hand to my forehead and felt something hard. I gasped slightly, gazing at Bulbasaur4 ("<IF that IS her real name!!>" I thought dramatically).

"Where--"

I was inerrupted by the raising of a delicate hand. "Aks questions later. It is not safe in the black browsing void. I will take you into a safe haven, where you can meet the others and ask questions. Then we can begin..." She raised her hand, suddenly glowing green, and touched the door with her axe. It opened, and I whited out...

~*insert dramatic void thingy here*~

I was suddenly in a small chamber, with a table holding a single candle. There were other people nearby, and somehow I knew they were just as confused as I was.

Ho-oh2001
12th February 2003, 09:36 PM
Izzis still open? The idea sounds major awesome-o! I'll make a post, honest, but I have to write this up in 4 minutes, so it'll get attached tomorrow... if this is open, that is. ^_^

Username: Ho-oh2001

AKA: Nick

Appearance: Pretty tall for his age, even among the "tall" kids in school, and not all that muscular. He's not a twig by any means, but he's not the most well built teenager in the history of man kind. He's got short brown hair and brown eyes... well, he did, until that fateful day when he logged onto pokemasters.net. His hair still is brown, though just barely; fiery orange streaks dance along each strand, conjoining at the tips to give him a flame-like appearance. His eyes also bear within them little orange flecks, something almost uncannily like his namesake - the legendary Ho-oh. His face was once calm and collected, and he looked like the kind of person that fit into the background without being noticed. Now, he looks a lot more forceful and outstanding, which may be a gift... or a curse.

Personality: He's pretty much the "normal" guy. He enjoys talking with his good friends about school, the latest TV shows and video games, sports, and the like, and of course, he loves playing said video games. A roleplaying freak to the core, Ho-oh/Nick cannot RESIST a chance at RP, hence why he has joined many such sites, including Pokemasters. In general, Nick is a calm, collected person - it takes a good deal of worry to break his cool composure. This is one of his best traits; he is the reassuring, understanding type of person that everyone likes to turn to when they have a problem. He is kind, compassionate, and caring, and his friends are always at his side, either to chat about every little thing or when they want to talk about something that's troubling them. He is usually very docile and never loses his temper, but when these friends are in danger... watch out!

Magic: Ever since the beginning of his roleplaying days, Elrundir has been a magic fanatic. Either because of this or because of some strange coincidence, he has been turned into a wizard-like person in this virtual world more than anything. He carries the ability to perform some manipulation and creation of the elements of fire and water.

Weapon: Tying in with this wizard-like quality, Nick is most skilled with blunt weapons like staves, bostaves, and the like.

Other: Nick is generally the "smart guy" of the group. He was always the type of person who would solve problems and such, so it's sort of become natural to him. He knows a lot about the world and its workings, which makes him extremely helpful in a pinch. Limited computer skills.

Mystic_clown
12th February 2003, 09:42 PM
User Name: Mystic_clown
A.K.A.: MC
Appearance: He has blue long hair and brown eyes. He wears a purple top hat and tuxedo, green
pants, a yellow shirt and a red bow tie. He also has red jester shoes.
Personality: Kind but slightly insane. He always looks out for his friends but has a bad temper. He
has a bad habit of cracking jokes at the most inappropriate times.
Weapon/Power: can shoot fire from his top hat and lightning from his hands.
Relations: is friends with Nubooru23, Bulbisaur4, Samchu and Totodile Lover. But he can make
other friends easily.
Other: n/a

I'll do his intro later.

Bulbasaur4
12th February 2003, 09:43 PM
Okay, you two can sign up!! I'll post tommorow... ^^;;
Some more people still need to enter.

Reptilius Pyrus
12th February 2003, 10:08 PM
Cora
As my eyes opened yet again, I found myself in a new, strange place. Not as strange as the "browsing void", but very weird nonetheless. I was in a dim room, a candle flickering on the wood surface of a table. Others were standing there as well, some looking as disoriented as I was. I said nothing to them. I knew that they had probably got here the same way I had.

I didn't recognize any of them, but one grabbed my attention. An older boy, in a black suit. He seemed strangely familiar...I shook my head. I had never seen him before. And yet....I felt like I knew him somehow.

The girl at the gate was nowhere to be seen; she was probably helping others through. I heaved a sigh and stood, waiting.

Short post...:/

Heh...Hi DragoKnight! *Waves* Umm....You do know who I am, right? I'm one of your Minty Thrill readers. (Oops...Didn't mean to advertise.)

EVme15
13th February 2003, 06:29 AM
Username: EVme15
A.K.A: Kayla (don't forget the -la! This is how you tell me apart from B4!)
Appearance: Tannish hair. It's pulled back in a ponytale, with some of it sticking out. Semi-light skin. Blue eyes. 6'0. A white t-shirt and jeans. Four red marks on her face, two on each side. They're on her cheecks, and look like tiger stripes.
Personality: Kind and caring, but can be fierce. Sometimes has a hot temper. Holds grudges usually. Two personalities, I guess.
Weapon/Power: Bow and tracking arrows! Just gotta love 'em...
Relationships: Erm, not really anyone, I don't think...
Other: Tsukasa is MY BISHIE!:D Even though he isn't in this... (Other means random, right?)

aka Kayla (Reality Detached...)

Crud... I hate homework. I had so much of it, I almost missed getting on TPM again. I hate those days. On those days I have to reply to like, a million topics. Cool, WinAmp's playing Shuffle! I love this song... Korenerenai... Huh?
The screen flashed as I logged on. WinAmp froze for a second, then restarted the song.
What was that all about?
Shrugging it off, I continued to RPGs. The screen flashed again. What was up with TPM today? This time though, it didn't reappear. It turned blue. And there were red things in it. What the heck is going on?
There was flash. A very bright flash. And the fact my eyes were adjusted to a black background didn't make it any better.
I rubbed my eyes and gasped at the sight before me. Or rather, all the sights that weren't before my eyes. All that met my vision was black, black, and more black. Reality check.
I looked down at my hands. Yep, still there. Then I noticed something else. "WTH I'M NAKED!"
WHAT WAS THIS?!?! First I appear in the literal middle of nowhere, then my clothes are gone? And what's that sound... A voice? No, it couldn't be. It is! DON'T LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M NAKED!
"User Name?" I stopped panicking about my clothes (or lack of.) Just as the voice had said it, the words appeared before me in green.
'EVme15..." I said in a low-ish voice. This made no sense. What's this? More green text? What's it doing? What's going on?
"Username found. RPG Adequate. Accepted. Analyzing personal preferences and uploading skin." What...? OK, did I get drunk or something? I don't think near-15-year-olds are supposed to get drunk. Could this be why?
Then... words. Tons of words. My hands... fading? Why were my hands fading? What was...
I blacked out.
~|~|~|~|~
Awake. I'm awake. What happened? Who's that girl? I think I've seen here before. But where? Oh, wait... no... **** I am drunk...
"Welcome username EVme15. I am the username Bulbasaur4... and you have logged on. Take a look..."
~|~|~|~|~
I'll be away for a week, starting Saturday. Sorry I have to leave so soon... :(

Ho-oh2001
13th February 2003, 07:18 AM
"Finally! That brat is off the computer for once!" He was, of course, referring to that most annoying of siblings, his younger brother. Lately it seemed that he and their beloved computer were inseperable, and he was always playing some sort of video game or playing music on it. The times when Nick got on the machine were favourable indeed. "Time to see what's new at Pokémasters."

He opened up his favourites menu and clicked on the link, quickly logging in and scrolling down to that beloved part of the forum - Role Playing Games. The screen flicked once; Pokemasters disappeared and then reappeared in the course of a second or so, but judging by the rainstorm outside, he thought little of it. Just like any other day, he brought my finger down on the mouse to open up that part of the website. What Nick found, however, was quite unlike any other day.

It disappeared again, for a longer time now, and he believed that perhaps the rain outside was interfering with the computer. Just when he reached to turn the machine off, Nick caught the glimmer of cerulean blue out of the corner of his eye. Knowing that this wasn't a usual colour in the Role Playing Games forum, he turned his head upwards to see what was going on. Instead of the drab brown wall behind his computer, and instead of the computer itself, he was greeted with a bright white flash of light. Instantly his arms whipped up to shield his eyes from the glow, which seemed to endure for minutes that seemed like hours. When he finally squinted and opened his eyes, there was no more blinding white light, but rather.... well, nothing. He had been stripped rather naked, and was standing, nay floating in a black void. Adding to his shock was the voice that burst out all around him, asking him something that he did not comprehend at first, but which confused him even more when he finally took the time to compute it.

User Name?:

What the hell? User Name?

Once or twice, he pinched himself to wake himself up - this had to be a dream, after all. Reopening his eyes, he only found the same green words staring him in the face. Nick decided that it was actually asking for his User Name on Pokemasters, and seeing no place to type it in, he spoke it aloud.

What went on next is surprisingly hard to describe; there were many words flying everywhere, colours of every different shade performing the dance of the tornado around his body - which, while we're on the topic, disappeared for a moment before he finally awakened in front of a strange woman.

"Welcome Ho-oh2001. I am the username Bulbasaur4... and you have logged on. Take a look..." the figure spoke, her voice gentle and calming. She looked like she knew everything about this place and was quite familiar with it.

"Where am I? What is--"

He was interrupted as she held up her hand and spoke, silencing him immediately.

Those were the last words he remembers hearing before... blue. A blue aura engulfed him as she raised her weapon, and gone he was from the void.

EDIT: Memory lapse! I switched from first-person perspective to limited omniscient perspective in that post... I decided to leave it with the latter. ^_^

Mew Trainer Rose
13th February 2003, 08:31 AM
um, yesterday I posted an LSU sign-up in the sign-up topic. I didn't want to bother you guys here unless I was accepted. but seeing as i didn't get a reply, and you still seem to be accepting people, I'll repost it here. I'll still wait for an OK to start posting.

Username: Mew Trainer Rose
AKA: Rose
Appearnace: Long medium-brown hair, eyes the same color. A few inches taller than 5 feet, on the thin side. A pair of wire-rimmed glasses. (You rarely see RPG characters with glasses.) A dark red hooded jacket that reaches just lower than my waist and has several pockets on it. An off-white t-shirt with a blue-grey shirt over it. Faded green pants, white sneakers. A silver bracelet with a hemispherical crystal on it.
Personality: Quiet and on the shy side IRL, more outgoing online. Enjoys a bit of a challenge, fairly creative. Slow to make friends, but good friends with those I have. Not generally a leader, but can rise to the occasion if needed.
Weapon/Power: Can create invisible barriers or sheilds. Just in front of or around myself at first, will get better at it later.
Relationships: Nothing much.
Other: Nothing I can think of.

DarkMaster564
13th February 2003, 01:46 PM
Username: DarkMaster564

A.K.A: Zeak

Appearance: Tall, strong build, black hair, green eyes. two black tiger stripe-like tatoos that streak down his face from his left eye, to the bottom of his face. Dark brown hair a little past his shoulder that he keeps back in a ponytail.

Personality: Doesn't talk much, but enjoys company. Can be a real jerk but also really sensetive if he feels like it.

Weapon/Power: Big sword. (Think FF7 ) But can handle it with ease.

Relationships: 'pens on whatcha mean.

Other: Trained in martial arts. But quit going to his class after he got his brown belt.

------------------------

Zeak looked around and blinked. He was standing ontop of some old ruins.
"What the hell...?"
He didn't really understand what was going on when someone had asked for his user name. Now he was somewhere in the middle of no-where, in strange clothes.
He hopped down from his perch and looked at himself in some broken glass. He wore baggy black pants and a black shirt. Over some bronze chest armor, was a mexican-style battle poncho.
But one other thing he noticed about himself was that he had two stripes that were parallel two each other, starting just above his left eye, and going down accross the side of his left cheek. They were black and like tiger stripes.
He stood back. This was very weird. He looked around, looking for anyone that might be able to help him.
Zeak started walking when he realized that something was weighing his back down a bit. He reached behind himself and pulled a huge sword from his back.
"Holy sh*t! How am I hold this thing up?!"
Indeed this sword was pretty big, and he held it up with ease with one hand.
"Hmm...Let's test this thing out." He said. Zeak walked over to a pillar and swung the sword. He didn't feel it hit anything.
"Weird. I must have missed." but he hadn't. The teen gave out a yell as cut mark appeared and brought half the ceiling down on top of him.

*GuyPersonDude*
13th February 2003, 07:19 PM
Username: *GuyPersonDude* (how would you say the *'s?)
A.K.A: Jinzo (Nab calls 'im by his real name, Nathan *grumble grumble*)
Appearance: Sort of short (eheheh), bright red hair, black eyes, wearing a red shirt and black pants.
Personality: Veeery hyper and weird, says "Whee!" a lot, but knows when to be serious (sorta maybe not really)
Weapon/Power: A staff with a big, glowing crystal at the top (crystal doesn't glow sometimes)
Relationships: Friends with Nabooru23 and a few others.
Other: Whee! *runs away from other*

Jinzo

Bring bring...

"Hello?" I answered the phone.

"Hey, you getting on TPM tonight?" It was Arnen.

"Yeah," I said.

"Well, good, cuz I need you to do this one thing..." Blah, blah, blah. I wasn't really listening. She prob'ly knew it, too.

"Listen, Erin," I interrupted, "Why don't you just PM me, ok? I got homework..."

"Ok," she replied.

I sighed with relief and hung up. I went to the computer and turned it on. As soon as was possible (it took quite a while) I clicked on Internet Explorer. I sat with my nose pressed to the screen, growling as it took forever to connect to the internet. Finally, I typed in the adress to TPM. It blinked off for a second, making me feel like chucking it out the window. I managed to contain myself, though. It went on in a few seconds anyway. I scrolled down to Role Playing Game and clicked the link. However, instead of the usual page, all I saw was blue and red. My first thought was Hippies have invaded TPM!!!. There was a flash, and I saw nothing.

OoC: Gotta finish later. Bye.

kalad1
13th February 2003, 09:10 PM
User Name:Kalad1
A.K.A: Kalad
Appearance:5'6", long golden blonde hair and deep blue eyes, is caucasian, wears a black tunic with black pants, as well as a black cape
Personality:generally friendly and talkative, but he can get angry quickly
Weapon/Power: has a Blood-red sword that no one else can wield.
Relationships:Is friends with Nabooru23, and a few others
other:he really does know how to swordfight!
Kalad

Okay, was this some sort of hallucination? I had gone into complete nothingness just as i was logging into TPM, then I actually had a body, but I had these odd clothes on. I was just... There, existing in the middle of non-existance. Suddenly a big gateway appeared, then a odd looking woman appeared before me. "It is not safe out here on the browsing void, come, I will take you to a place of saftey, you may ask questions there."
The gateway opened and I was engulfed in light.

I regained my senses and was in a small room, with ome other people in it. with the advent of a real force of gravity I felt something on my back, I pulled at it and found a sword in my hands, a blood red sword.

Mystic_clown
13th February 2003, 09:39 PM
MC

I whistled to myself as I hopped onto the net and went straight to the Pokemasters forums. But when I got there, the screen began to flash.
"Okay," I thought as I continued. But when I clicked on the RPG forum, the screen turned blue and I was sucked into the computer.
"Hhhoooooooolllllyyyyyyy Crrraaaaaaappppp!!!!!!!" I screamed as I fell down a dark hole. I then blacked out. I then awoke in a strange place. It was completely black except for a pair of old iron gates. Standing in front of the gates was a cute girl carrying a large axe.
"Hello Mystic_clown," she said, "I'm Bulbisaur4." I then noticed that I was wearing a strange assortment of clothing and I had long, blue hair.
"Come with me," B4 said, motioning me to follow her. I followed her through the gates and I suddenly blacked out again. I then awoke in a strange room. It was lit with one candle and there were other people like me.
"Okay this is getting weird," I thought.

Deus_Theios
13th February 2003, 09:51 PM
My family life is ****ed up right now, it really is...So this short post will have to do right now.

---

I logged on, my usual time...And was greeted with the glowing green sign, sighing, I read the message, expecting E-Porn or Internet "High School Reunion" c-ap that came up all the time.

But instead, I read the words USERNAME?:

I laughed, thinking about how long its been since I had joined, that maybe we had finally entered the 21st century of technology. I typed in my new username, and watched as it accepted it. I relaxed, waiting for the thing to continue, when I noticed it.

The world had begun to spin out, I closed my eyes, thinking that I must be suffering from exhaustion, my body relaxing into the pulling folds of the vortex. I was confused, and a little bit scared, but thought it would pass. I had been working long days lately, and with my family all screwed up, I was pretty sure that when the spinning stopped, it would be alright.

But as the spinning slowed, I felt a hand on my shoulder, looking up, I stared back into a girl, oddly familiar, but yet to forgian.

"Hello...I take it your Misagi?" She asked kindly, a little bit sweet, and totally mysterious. It took me a second to realize, that I was not dreaming. It was reality, and I sighed...
---
Argh! my dad is telling me i better get off...So I have to go.

Ginger Cat
14th February 2003, 12:49 AM
Hope this is okay...

Ginger

Another typical day.

Sighing slightly, I clicked on the link, ready to check on the board, to see what had happened throughout the time I’d been off. Same old same old. Perhaps I’d post, perhaps not. I’d see when I managed to get on, to check what was happening.

In the background, my stereo emitted strains of music from the soundtrack of the Two Towers; I’d spent quite a bit of time that day listening to harder music, and had decided that this would be a decent choice of listening for a time. There was typically music playing while I was on the computer; I enjoyed listening to music. Perhaps enjoyed wasn’t the right word, but hell…

I glanced at the screen, wondering if the site had loaded. As I watched, the screen flashed in an out. Blinking, I stared for a moment, then shook my head, scrolled down, and clicked the link to the RPG forum. So the screen had blinked… It was probably just the connection being evil again. That seemed to happen quite often.

The day had been long… Long, but typical. Jazz band first, then school with homework and class work, running after school, and finally a whole lot of drama. Luckily, the weekend was approaching. It gave me something to look forward to. No school. Thank everything.

Raising my eyes, I saw that the screen had become a tumultuous mass of swirling color. “What…?” I muttered, clicking the mouse repeatedly. No change. Had the computer gone berserk?

I blinked, then opened my eyes again, hoping that there would be an explanation. Instead, there was a flash of white light… And then blackness. Pure, utter blackness. A sort of controlled panic, but mostly a rising sense of unreality. Nothing had ever seemed real, and this only further proved that there was no real.

Everywhere there was blackness, emptiness. I felt that I didn’t exist, that I was a mere spirit. Perhaps it was so. How had this happened? Had life always been like this? How long would I be in the void? How much time would I spend in the darkness? An eternity?

Was I crazy? Finally and completely crazy?

Then there was a voice, a charming, soothing voice, almost like music. Somehow I couldn’t trust this voice. Couldn’t trust the voice in the dark, no matter how comforting the sound. “User name?” the voice hummed and, as it did so, the words appeared before me in brilliant green lettering, the sort that almost looked like the alien blood off of the X-files.

What answer to give? There seemed only one. “Ginger Cat,” I replied, feeling more and more unreal and yet somehow beginning to believe that it was happening. Perhaps to believe was to embrace insanity, but was insanity so bad?

Suddenly there was more green text, this time swirling around me as if a sort of mist. The voice again, this time repeating over and over, reminding me of… But I couldn‘t remember what exactly. “Username found. RPG Adequate. Accepted. Analyzing personal preferences and uploading skin.”

Uploading skin? What…?

Words swirled madly in front of me. Through the green there came flashes of red, words that stood out among the others. Angst, cynic, introspective, dreary, darkness… Strange words, such nice words. Such very nice words. Then I could see my hand, could see it as if through static, and then there was utterly nothing once more…

Opening my eyes, I found myself in another black place, another realm of darkness. Here, however, there was a stronger sense of being, as if I existed more strongly. After a moment, I realized that I was not alone. In this place there was another person, and there was a gate. Huge, iron gate. Somehow… It meant something.

The person caught my attention, though. Young woman, seemed to be about my own age… But with wings. An angel? Angel. Wha…? She offered me a hand, pulled me up to stand. “Welcome Ginger Cat. I am the username Bulbasaur4... and you have logged on. Take a look…”

She motioned to my own person and, looking down, I suddenly saw why. I was different now, changed. My appearance had been altered to that of an anime-type design… A design of a sort that I would model my own role playing characters after. Black all over… Black hair, finally. Even in the strange world, I appreciated that fact. I realized also that I was carrying a switchblade and a gun… I knew what these were without much thought. The weaponry I would typically assign to my characters.

“Were the hell is this?” I mused, looking around.

“Ask questions later. It is not safe out in the black browsing void... I will take you into a safe haven, where you can meet the others and ask questions. Then we must hurry and begin…” she said in a soft voice, and suddenly the doors swung open.

I watched quietly, unable to speak, as the blue returned, taking me away. The doors disappeared from my frontal view, but I could see them in the back of my mind, could see them swinging open again and again to reveal the blueness. What were those doors? Somehow, I felt that I needed to know. They meant something, had to.

Again, I opened my eyes to find myself removed. This time, however, I was not in total blackness. I found myself in a chair, seated at a table. There were others around; I could not see their faces, though. A sole candle stood in the center of the table, casting scant light into the shadows. The candle reminded me of something, but there were other subjects to think about.

Everything. Why all of this? And what had she said… Bulbasaur4? Bulba-sai? Was that Bulba-sai? Impossible to know for sure… Had I dreamt it? No, or if I had, I was still dreaming. So unreal… Were there answers?

Typical day, indeed…

*shadow*
14th February 2003, 05:57 AM
Username: *shadow*
A.K.A: Jade
Appearance: Roughly 5'5, with shoulder length honey brown hair, and suntreaked (her fringe reaches below her ears) with a slightly golden tan. She's slim, and kind of muscled, but its more the type of keeping-fit-muscles. Her eyes always change colour. Sometimes their a bluey grey, sometimes a greeny yellowish grey, or somtimes all at once. Usually, its mostly blue though, and the green one whens she really happy. (enough about my eyes ^^') She wears a simple pair of cotton trousers, fastened with a black belt, with silver buckles. Her shirt is a loose fitting black V necked short sleeved cotton shirt, and a large billowy black cloak, complet with hood. The cloak is rimmed with funny silver symbols and stuff. Around her neck is a silver chain with a running unicorn on it. (I actually have that necklace- a b/day present), and a silver serpent armband. Kinda skinny, and looks almost tall...^^' though I'm not.
Personality: She's bright and chirpy, with a slightly sarcastic bent and a lively sense of humour. She's kinda shy at first, but gradually opens up as she becomes more confident. A bit brainless at times, she tends to act first then think later, though sometimes she actually does think first. Rarely. Happy and go lucky, she believes in letting things happen and is pretty laid back, but will gives things a poke if they get boring. Has a pretty short attention span though sometimes. Yes, I know, thats weird, but hey, thats me Loves to sing to songs she knows, (off key though) and happily hums the beat when told vemehently to be quiet. Absolutely loves animals!!!
Weapon/Power: A long silver capped Oak staff, inscribed with wiggly looking mysterious things. It also seems to speedd her up a little, and by pressing some of the runes, sometimes blades and things burst from the end of staff (both ends) but its random.
Relationships: People....umm I dunno, friends with anyone??
Other: Did a little martial arts a while ago....*cough* a loong time ago... Though im getting okay at drawing anime. I love to draw, its my fave pastime

~*Jade*~
I smothered a yawn. Gods, this site was so boring! Sighing, I flicked my eyes over to where an msn pop-up had appeared, telling me I had an email frfom Pokemasters. Interested, I clicked on it, shutting the other webpage down as my email popepd up in a new window. I scrolled down the webpage. Someone had posted in one of the rpg's I was currently in. I smiled, finally a chance to post! I shut my email down, bringing up a new webpage from the toolbar. I clicked on favourites, went into my folder, and accessed the pokemasters forum link. I waited impatiently as the page loaded up. In about a minute it was done. Grinning to myself, I scrolled down, barly noticing the flickering rainbow lights dancing across my screen.

I clicked on the Rpg forum link, folding my hands impatiently on my lap as I waited for the page to load up. I frowned, as the screen went black cursing, I banged the monitor. The computer beeped. Growling, I went to press ctrl+alt+delete, intending to shut down the pop-up ad. I was quite surprised when my screen turned into a shimmering, swirling blue edged in crimson vortex. Curious, I poked my screen. I was astonished when ripples spread from it. I tried to pull my finger out, but the screen turned liquid, and clung to it. Panicking, I put my other hand on the screen to pull my finger out. My hand sunk through thick silvery ooze, which slowly started to draw me in. I was about to scream, when my mouth was muffled by the strange stuff. I fell unconscious.

When I woke up, the first thing that I noticed was the... weightlessness. I was surprised. I looked around, notcing finally that I had no clothes on. I squeakeed, curling up into a ball, but then I gradually noticed that no one was there. Scared, I uncurledd, perring this way and that through the thick mury black darkness of the void. I blinked in astonishment when words appeared befor me. User Name?: I blinked in surprise, managing to stumble out, "*shadow*" I murmured. Username found. RPG Adequate. Accepted. Analyzing personal preferences and uploading skin. Mny, many words began to whirl around me. Bewildered, I shrunk back, as they circled around me, forming a sphere. I managed to grasp a few words an realised with a shock, that they described what I usually used for an Rpg character! Stunned, I never noticed when the words squeezed me in, erupting in a blinding white flash.

I was floating......I woke up, to find myself lying down, this time dressed. Bewilderedd, I rose to my feet, noting the supple black leather boots, the soft cotton breeches, and the soft cotton shirt. As I turned, a suprisingly light black cloak softly rustledd behind me. I heard a soft voice behind me. I spun around, my honey blonde hair half obscuring my face. I absent mindly pushed it back as a strange girl, with a large doubleheaded axe, a strange mark upon her forehead, and small wings beckoned to me. Wonderingly I stepped forward, notcing the strange large black gate that stood behind her. "Welcome *shadow*I am the username Bulbasaur4... and you have logged on. Take a look..."A question was half formed on my lips when she shook her head firmly. " Ask questions later. It is not safe out in the black browsing void... I will take you into a safe haven, where you can meet the others and ask questions. Then we must hurry and begin... "

Her axe glistend with a sticky silvery-white glow, and as she reached a hand towards it, and her hands were engulfed in a green fire-like flame. She extended her hand and the axe, touching the huge black doors. They openedd slightly, spilling forth a brightening blue arura, as I stepped into it......Awakening to find myself in a dimly candle lit room, with other people prowling around it, all strangely dressed.

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
14th February 2003, 07:26 AM
*edge of mouth twitches* Ah...hah...hah...heh... I can see I have QUITE a lot to type up....
--------------
Username: Emotional Faun Chiko-sai, tho it used to be Chikory (and I forgot to change it back >_>;;)
A.K.A: Wen Wen/Chiko (My real name is easily mispronounced -_-)
Appearance: 5'4". Has a tan, facial markings (parallel irregularly drawn stripes on cheekbones dabbed on in ash), long dark hair in two ponytails that stick out over the shoulderblades and a pale green bandana over that tied ala pirate fashion, yellow eyes. Build is rather skinny. Wears a beige kimono top complete with beribboned obi-type vandyke brown sash round abdomen, and black tights to the knees. Goes around either barefoot or in makeshift sandals constructed of scrap wood and twine ^^;;
Personality: Mostly genki and happy... talks very fast and bursts randomly into song (BLUE MONDAY!!) whenever she feels like it. Is generally a good keeper of guilty secrets, though occasionally she blabs things out unintentionally. Tends to judge people and things too hastily and jump to conclusions. On the other hand, she constantly states the obvious in various sarcastic ways and blows up easily if provoked. Tea-addict and art-freak.
Weapon/Power: STAFF-CHAN WA KAWAII DESU!! Eheheheh. Er, actually, there IS a staff, but I don't use it for much beyond obsessing over because it 'looks like Xelloss's', or maybe whacking people over the head with. ^^;; For picture of it (with Xelloss holding it oO;) see attachment.
Relationships: I dunno.. if I can get Hyperness to sign up... *hehehehe* Otherwise, this shall remain cold and desolate, fanned by the cruel north wind. xD
Other: I see anime characters and bishounen.... everywhere... (Basically, I will end up posting myself talking to myself or glomping random people in the street when I don't have any interaction xD *aka. quite often*)
--------------------

"OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD IT'S SOOOOOOO HOOOOOOTTTT!~~"

I was just back from school... despite the fact that very many people on the other side of the world from me were probably shivering their arses off, it was still not comfort enough for the facts that our classroom was on the second highest floor of the school building, and librarians had to wear ties, and the sky was a perfectly cloudless bright blue. SADISTS!!! THEY'RE ALL OUT TO GET THE THIRD-YEARS!!!!

Ahhhh, right. As I was saying...

I was just back from school. It was still hot. Even with the air-conditioning on, against all odds, the temperature in the study room where the computer was I assumed remained at thirty degrees celsius. It was all a form of exquisite torture. On one hand, the computer, the prospective downloading of anime, the pretty quizzes in my journal, the wonderful pictures to be found floating around on random sitehopping sessions... on the other, unduly large amounts of homework, a painting that to be finished by tonight or bust, and more homework.

Don't get me wrong, I hate homework, I just like to watercolour anime characters, however bad the results may be. Besides, I find it amusing to rag Bobo (er, 'human pet' at school) that the only thing he can paint is trees. I can't paint trees, so arguments usually end up stalemated or halted by other friends.

At any rate, I made a dash for the computer. Predictably.

I logged on and did all the fun stuff that people normally do when they open the RPG forum's webpage in their browsers, eg. flick this switch and click that and type so and so and ekcetera. There was black. And green lettering. Yay, I LOVE green!!!!! It's such a happy colour!! I could feel the genkiness coming on...

Username Emotional Faun Chiko-sai, uploading, bleebwah, happy genki weirdo usually out-of-sorts anime freak problem with being committed ekcetera with k on purpose and the usual.

The gates of Hell rose before me, and the ferryman Charon materialized from the mists of the unknown, carrying a huge axe and possessed of fine white wings... wait... white wings...?

"Welcome Chikory." Oy vey, that was my ORIGINAL username... "I am the username Bulbasaur4." Ooouuu. That explained the angelic appearance.

There was the distinctly unnerving feeling that I had been recently disembodied. For one thing, I was dressed funny, had long hair, Rincewindesque handmade sandals and yellow miburo eyes (not a bad thing). The dreaded tan I had in real life unfortunately stayed, apparently, though I had dabs of ash on my cheekbones. Aforesaid unnerving feeling was dispelled once I took a good look at what was in my hands.

"EIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!! STAFF-CHAN WA KAWAII DESU!!!!!" STAFF! It was THE staff!!!! XELLOSS-SAMA'S STAFF!!!!! WITH THE RED KNOBBY RUBY ON TOP, EVEN!

The angelic-type person purporting to be Bulba-sempai sweatdropped genteelly, and opened the black gates. I wasn't really in tune with what exactly happened then because.... the sheer wonder of being in possession of Xelloss-sama's staff... how could I not be overwhelmed?! I continued to gush at length for some time till I noticed the people around the circle of candlelight in the darkened room.

I waved the staff happily. "Greetings and salutations to whoever you are!"

DarkMaster564
15th February 2003, 05:50 PM
Zeak struggled out of the rubble. He sat up and spat dirt from his mouth. "Peh! Well, at least I know the sword works." He said.
He stood up and looked around. "Okay, I should go find a town or something..."
Zeak attached his sword back onto his back and headed out of the ruins.

----------------

Zeak found a river and had followed it to a strange looking old town. "Wow..." He muttered. "It's like something you'd seen in a fantasy anime or something..."
He noticed a brown building and headed in there for some reson.
A few people were looking, and walking around. The place was lit up dimly by a candle. Zeak walked as he looked around wondering what this place was. Some of the people looked as confused as him about this place and he started to wonder. Had other people been thrown into this world?
He guessed he'd just go and ask. He walked up to a girl that had shoulder length brown hair, had a black cape on and was carrying a wooden staff. She looked as confused as everyone else.
"Erm, this might sound weird but were you surfing the net and suddenly got sucked into this place after green texted appeard infront of your face and asked you your username?"
The girl blinked at him.

Mystic_clown
15th February 2003, 07:40 PM
MC
-------------
I looked around at the group of people. They seemed as confused as me. I saw a large and hopped on.
"CAN I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE!?!?" I cried. Everyone then turned to me.
"I don't mean to be mean or anything but, does anyone know what the hell is going on!?"

Macavity The Mystery Cat
15th February 2003, 08:38 PM
Andy
--------------

I looked at the person who had asked the question. "What do you think? Does it look like any of us know whats happening? I certainly don't!" The person looked at me, and then turned around to find someone who might know what was happening. I wished him luck. If he found someone, I would appreciate it. I could then ask them myself what was happening.

I realize I was holding something. Apparently I had been holding since I had woken up. It was a halberd. Why would I have one? I hadn't touched one, even if some of my chars had wielded it. I also noticed that I happened to be wearing clothes. Which was good to know, because I had certainly been naked in...whatever that place had been. They were comfortable and looked decent. But, again, I didn't own anything like it.

I looked around the room. A bunch of people carrying weapons. Well, they seemed to be carrying them like they were snakes about to bite them. Of course, many were large and pointy, not to mention sharp. Not something I'd like to carry around. This coming from someone carrying a large axehead on the end of a pole. I didn't know if I was being hippocritical or not.

The good news was everyone looked as confused as I did. Unfortunatly, as the guy who had spoken up had found out, that meant there was no one to tell us what had just happened. I seemed to remeber someone saying we could ask questions and have them answered. Unfortunately, again, there didn't seem to anyone to ask.

Prof. Jb Wolf
16th February 2003, 12:42 AM
Prof
-~-~-~-~-~-
I yawned as I woke up from my nap on the floor. After that whole incident with that cute blue-haired girl (She say her name was Bulbasaur4?) I had ended up in dark room lit only with the light of one candle. There were a couple other people, but they had no idea what had happened to them as well. In my thoughts, if we had some big reason ta be here, then we should rest up, ne? So I had ended up in a nap on the floor.

Now, some crazy idiot was yelling his head off just cause HE didn't know what the hell was happening. "Join the club, boyo, none of us do." I thought to myself as I levered myself up into sitting position. I looked around. It seems a couple more people had arrived, A LOT more people. "That's a lot of chosen ones."

Sniffling, I stood up and dusted my coat off. Might as well meet some of these people. With that, I began miling about myself.

*shadow*
16th February 2003, 04:42 AM
~*Jade*~
I blinked in surprise at the really tall guy who had askeed me a question. I blinedk again, staring up. "Erm, this might sound weird but were you surfing the net and suddenly got sucked into this place after green texted appeard infront of your face and asked you your username?" He asked. "yeh, it did." I said, making a face. "And then a lady called Bulbasaur4 sent me here...Hey wicked, whats this??" I askeed, staring round eyed at the staff the was taller than I was. I grgoaned. I was always the shortest! Making a facec, I flopped onto the floor as the guy introduced himseld as Zeak. "Hi, I'm Jade." I said absent mindly, as I examinedd the staff.

It was a staff of smooth oak, capped with silver, with strange looking silver runes that glowed faintly embedded over its surface. I presseed one of the runes, and was amazed when flowers burst out of both ends. With a goofy looking grin on my face, I pulled the flowers out of my staff, swinging it around to get a feel for it. "So, Zeak, where did you live before you came here?" I asked curious. "I wonder if people where taken frfom just one country, or whether people where taken from everywhere! It weird how were cartoons, isn't it?" I said thoughtfully.

Gladiator
16th February 2003, 10:35 AM
Gladiator
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gladiator grudgingly awoke to find himself in a room with a bunch of other people. Much to his surprise they were all drawn like they were from an Anime.

That's it! Now I know I am crazy He thought to himself. Gladiator then became curious as to how he appeared. He had an inkling that he would look like his RP counterpart, but he wasn't sure. He looked down to see that he was further from the ground than he usually was (I'm 5'11, Boris is 7'1). He then noticed a mirror and gazed at it in awe. He did look like Boris with the blue hair, blue eyes, even the outfit was similar to his general description.

Why Boris Black? Gladiator thought to himself Why not Valius Black, Samuel Roberts, or Ark McCloud? Why him? Then again, does it make a difference? Hmm, might want to talk to someone see if they have an inkling as to what to do.

Bulbasaur4
17th February 2003, 07:23 PM
Bulbasaur4 - F - 'Kay'

I could hear the yelling... mumurs from with in the room. I smiled softly, for I was in another chamber... I had been awaiting all of them to finally wake up. I heard a yell... followed by another yell, and frowned to think that perhaps this was a mistake.
No... it cannot be a mistake. This is what had to be... it told me to call upon them. I had to... but what if... if it was wrong?
I frowned, and gazed away... but then decided it was time. Time to answer their questions, make the quest clear... and ot start.

Through the door to answer their cries...
Lead them through the dark black skies...
Make no mistake, this road you take...
For no one knows, what is real or fake...
That voice called out again... whispering by my ears. The voice was... ghostly, almost... unnerving. It sounded lovely... commanding... yte some how- sinister? no, not sinister... as if, hiding some thing. Yes, that was it... secrets.

I walked forward, and there was the old brown door. Of course, I was upon the opposite side from which they entered.... no one else was allowed through the black gates- not to enter. It would probably make the others who came to the board late angry... for their computers would freeze up if they tried to click upon the RPG forum. But there was more pressing matters at hand...
Waving my axe over the brown door, suddenly it creaked open and strangely- I was outside, where there was darkness. Yet as the brown door entered... light consumed where I was and shinned into the opening. I softly entered, and the door shut behind me.

Mumurs died down... as many eyes were turned towards me. I stood in front of the door... as everyone stared. Giving a soft smile, I nodded my head as silence swallowed up at me. Blinking several times... I saw that everyone was in the dark room, and nothing but a table with a soft, dimly-glow of a candle was in the middle.
" Welcome... welcome..." I said, but some rowdy user quickly replied-
"Where the **** are we!?"
Some one near them fwapped him upon the head with their hand, and roughly answered...
" Shut your... be quiet! Obviously she is going ot tell us... and don't use that language in the presense of ladies!"
I let a soft chucke escape, as I nodded.
"I will answer your questions... if you have some, but first let me tell you the thing of great importance. Once I have told you... t hen perhaps that will answer some, if not many of your questions."
"First of all, everyone in this room as a username- they go to the Role Playing Games Forum. I am Bulbasaur4... as I have told all of you, and yes I am the Moderator Bulbasaur4... but you may call me Kay, B4, Bulba-sai..." I smiled, recognizing Ginger in the room instantly.
"Whatever suits your fancy. Others in this room are from the board... just ask their user name, and what they wished to be called. Some may give you their real name, some may not. It is up to them and them alone if theyt rust you with their real identity."
"But enough... there is a problem, some thing horrible that could spawn in the Role Playing Game forums... and then spread all over. I do not understand entirely what it is... for I was brought here by a force that neither I nor anyone else understands. But it has told me enough and given me directions upn what to do- until we come to the part of our quest in which further directions will come."
"You see, there is a darkness which is spawning in the Role Playing GAme forums... it's form is unknown, but I do know this- it is going into several of the RPGs, and taking and learning elements from each RPG. If it learns all the elements in needs or desires in the RPGs... it will grow, and perhaps come to an understanding of what the Human world is like. If it understands enough and gains enough elements.. it could, or rather... would spawn, and completely destroy the internet and then come into a being- a living life force, and affect our world like a virus- spreading very fast and rapidly... and destroying our race."

They were very speechless... until one of them spoke.
" Wh-wh... why would it start HERE? In our forums? Why not some other place?"
Many agrees were in the room... and to this I rose my hand.
"Because all other places have a great amount of corruption or disturbance. The evil presense here... which we will name, or it is named "Grewllo", strange name I know, but that is how it is. But this evil presense would not take over other RPGs or learn from them because we are one of the few... perhaps the only place where a variety of different elements spawn, and quality things upon this board are upheld."

"Why are we here?" Ginger spoke this question, as I glanced at her. Nodding...
" You all are here, because only we can stop it. The voice which brought me here... told me that you, all of you, can help stop it. In truth, you all have come here for your own reasons- perhaps there is some element in your life which is missing, or you are searching for answers that lay hidden to you. You have some thing in your life... or have some questions about your life, which have drawn you here to be answered. That is why you are here for yourself... but as a whole, we are here to destroy the evil."
"How? I know that must arise with in the ebbing corners of your mind... and well, it is not simple. We know that Grewllo is in many RPGs... and it will jump from RPG to RPG once it has gained the element in desires. So, we must follow it. I will lead you through different RPGs which are created... and we must enter that world, and find Grewllo. I do not know what form it takes- but when we come there, we will know where it is. Then we must destroy it. But the Grewllo will fight... and even though we may destroy it in one RPG, it may still lay in another. So thus will follow it... until finally it retreats into the Black Browsing Void. The place in which you entered. THere the final task comes... and we must ... well, you will then understand. I can tell you no more."

They were speechless... and I frowned slightly, hoping they would understand.
" Your appearance is based upon your personality... from what your characters have upon them earlier. I hope it suits your fancy."

With that I smiled...
"Well, arise! Ask me questions if you have more- but if you do not.. .I believe we should be moving. Grewllo waits for no one."

Gladiator
17th February 2003, 07:58 PM
Gladiator
Gladiator listened to the words spoken, and while he could understand some of it, he didn't understand all of it. Especially, why they made him look like Boris Black. All of his characters were never based on his personality. In fact, all of his characters were people he wished he could be. Maybe it was because Boris was the one true person that Gladiator wished he was. Boris was intelligent, active, respected, and modest. While Gladiator was intelligent, he had no really honorable traits.

Gladiator looked around him and made an important realization. No one knew him, not the REAL him at any rate. This could only mean one thing. He didn't have to be him, he could truly be someone he wasn't. He could ignore everything about his life and be someone honored and respected, Someone he would like. In the long run it wouldn't matter if he wasn't true to who he was. He would either die and the world with him, or he would succeed and go back to being the nobody that nobody cared about.

Right now though, he had two big questions to focus on.

"Where do we start and does this enemy have any minions?" he said with a loud voice so that all would hear him.

Thargor
17th February 2003, 09:11 PM
Well, if you can accept another late sign-up... Hopefully this one will run for a little while... Though, I like the idea of a .hack//SIGN rpg... I'm currently a lv. 23 in the game ^_^

Username: Thargor

A.K.A: Ken/Kenichi

Appearance: 5'11" Medium build with longish blond bangs and blood red eyes. His eyes never seem completely focused, and always seem to be looking beyond whatever he is seeing. His clothes consist of an almost skeleton-like armored black shirt, then a pair of baggy green pants that are held by two oversized belts. A pair of large boots are just visible at the bottom of the pants, and are lined with metal streaks. His arms and legs are covered in tatoo-like markings that strangely resemble lines on a computer chip.

Personality: Silent and intelligent. He will choose to say nothing in many situations, and just analyze it until he comes with a solution. He can speak fairly well, but his distrust of people has increased ever since he was sucked into this thing... His loyalty remains solid to all of his friends though, no matter how he feels at the time.

Weapon/Power: Unlike everyone else, Thargor's transition wasn't as cut and dry... Something touched him before he came into this new world, and because of it, he has a much different view of it... While he sees the physical stuff that everyone else sees, he can also see what is behind it... In his own bizarre way, he can see the coding that makes up everything around it. In the beginning, he can read it fairly well, and manipulate it slightly. But as time goes on, he gets a better handle on it...

Relationships: He has quite a few acquaintances, some he might call friends... But he is used to solitude, if not prefers it.

Other: N/A

Thargor
17th February 2003, 10:11 PM
Thargor- AKA: Kenichi
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heralded with a sigh, the text document came back before my eyes. The characters within remained still, as I read the line again, as I had the day before. A piece of writing that I loved, yet seemed to make me want to bash my head on the keyboard until it died... Yet most of my love-hate relationships didn't last this long... And yet it had been two weeks, and I still couldn't find out what was wrong.

Feeling disgusted with myself, I closed it once more. It had just been one character that had been causing this mess, and one little decision that he made that seemed so... Unusual... I couldn't explain it, and I had wrote the stupid thing! Somehow, I could not bring myself to delete it and re-write it... Only read it, and try to understand how to continue on.

I reached for a can of soda with one hand, and clicked the document shut with the other. It could wait for another day... This one didn't have a deadline posted to it like a couple of others. But I knew it would be much more satisfying to finish that, than the short stories. Much more satisfying. I hesitated for a second, then shrugged to myself. Work could wait until later, besides, it was snowing outside! It had been an unwritten rule for myself never to work when the white stuff came down. I wasn't about to make myself a hypocrite now.

With a couple of clicks, the explorer was on, and the interent opened itself up to me... Not really too impressive, but it had a few good things to do. Opening up my favorites list, I scrolled down the names of message boards and websites. Briefly checking on a few of my own sites, noting that they hadn't suffered catastrophic meltdowns for the week I hadn't visited them, I began to open up new windows filled with message boards...

Browsing them with a pace only a bored out of his mind teenager could pull off, I snapped off not-too-witty replies, and made up nonsense topics in some, and just read others. Then, as I focused my attention on a new window, I frowned slightly... The pokemasters...

It had been awhile since I had been there for a long stretch of time, and my last failure with an rpg there hadn't hastened any new visits since then... But it was always an interesting place. Having decided to stay for awhile, I scrolled down... Then groaned as my screen went as black as the rest of my computer. It had certainly crashed again... Ever since my father had been on it, I hadn't been able to make it work correctly for long stretches of time... Now he was gonna get a-

I halted my mind's ramblings, as the screen turned back on, the crash averted. Letting my held breath out, I let those thoughts go, as I clicked the rpg section. Then, the screen went blue. Opening my eyes in disbelief, I was about to let out a groan of frustration, but didn't have the chance.

All of a sudden, my body went rigid, and I was forced to stare into the blue screen, which was rapidly changing into a whirlpool of colors.

It's hypnotizing me...

The darkness engulfed me at that point. I was without a body, a mouth, without eyes. I was a floating mind, and I was unable to scream. Then, suddenly a message came before me... Or is it in me? My lack of eyes made it difficult to know which I was referring to...

User Name?:

If I had eyes at that point, they would have been bulging. The message was lit up, and seemed to have an almost patient ring to it. Suddenly, I found I had a voice.

"Who the friggin' hell are you?!" I screamed loudly at the words, revealing in my returned vocal cords.

Invalid Response.

User Name?:

"Here's your stinkin' 'User Name'!" I screamed back, before realizing that I no longer had the digit necessary to tell the thing my username.

INVALID RESPONSE

USER NAME?:

The words sounded violent now, as I felt something large force itself on my mind. For a minute, I was startled beyond words. Whatever it was, the pressure was increasing with each second that I wasn't talking...

"Thargor! Thargor! Just get the hell away!" I screamed at it.

I let out a sigh, as the pressure was gone. Suddenly, lights appeared around my presence, and I felt my weight once more. Looking down, I saw my frame beneath me, not whole... More like that of a ghost... I could see the thick lines representing my edges, and thinner lines that looked like they were my clothes. Before I could analyze further, a new message popped up.

Unknown entity... SYSTEM ERROR

A siren went off in my head, as the darkness around me was replaced with utter chaos, and electronic snowfall that mimicked the one outside my very window. Pain erupted on all areas of my body, and I could feel myself screaming without actually hearing anything. Then, I felt something larger approach me... The only thing I could describe it to is a whale approaching a fish in the water. Only this whale was covered in darkness, and was twisted beyond belief. It continued forward towards my writhing body, and my only thought before it was right there beside me was a simple one...

Go away...

Then, it touched me, and everything stopped.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Groaning to myself, I slowly got up in the darkness. Shaking my head, I wondered if I was still looking at the black screen in the family room. I jerked slightly, as I felt grass in my palms, pulled out from when I got up. From the odd light above, I was able to see it... Green, delicate... But somehow, I could see farther into it... It was almost as if I could see exactly what it was made of.

With a shout, I looked up fearfully into the sky, and sunk back to the ground. While the sky was filled with stars... It was filled with lines, and bumps, and things that didn't belong... It wasn't real.

As I shook my head, I noticed the slightest lag to the movement. Everything around me was code. Looking down at myself, I saw fading glowing lines on my arms. Pulling up my baggy pants, I was able to see the glow fade on my legs, and the lines look more like tatoos than anything. What had happened to me?

Getting up again, I looked down the grassy hill I was on, to a small city below me that was twinkling with light... And the information that ran it. It looked like something right out of the Dark Ages, all but the tell-tale lines of a construct.

I began to slowly make my way down the hill, utterly alone. As I looked at the not-quite sky, I murmured to myself.

"Somehow, I don't think this is Kansas..."

Ginger Cat
18th February 2003, 08:42 PM
Ginger
-------------------------------

As I sat at the table, I began to come to my senses and try to reason my way through what had happened. Reason? Not quite… But that was as close as I could come to explaining the mental process I underwent as I sat at the table, my eyes transfixed by the softly flickering candle set on the table.

Sucked into the computer, it almost seemed , led through black gates. I had been attempting to access the site, the role playing games forum, when it had happened. I had awaked in a void, finding myself to be nothingness. Had stated my name as I gave it to the forums daily. The forums, Ginger, that was my name there… Ginger Cat, really. The name had been accepted. I had changed, been altered into another form, and had seen another. What had the name been? Somehow, I couldn’t figure it out; my mind had been in a fog, and now I could not remember.

Everything pointed to the forums, mostly the role playing game forum. Something o do with that… But how, and why? It didn’t make sense, didn’t seem to make sense at least. Senseless. Unreal. Yet there I was.

There were others around me; I listened absently as they began to become conscious, to speak. A few were louder than others, posing questions. Some were angry, some frightened, some merely confused. Others, such as myself, remained silent, contemplating their own thoughts.

I wasn’t certain how much time had passed, but at some point a new figure appeared through a doorway. As the doorway closed, a light shown around the figure, as if she were radiating her own brilliance, and I saw that this was the one whom I had seen earlier. As I saw, I remember the name. Bulbasaur4. Was that Bulba? It made sense… Somehow seemed fitting. This figure standing in the light, ready to give us the instruction we so needed… Indeed, who else could this be?

I listened quietly as she introduced herself--she was indeed Bulba, and allowed that she could be referred to as Bulba-sai, a fact which I smiled at briefly. She went on to explain, to help us understand what was going on. I asked why we were there, more out of necessity than anything. She would have gotten to it without being asked; it seemed necessary to know.

The entire story seemed believable; if I was dreaming, this was one hell of a dream. It didn’t make sense, yet it did. Lately I’d been unable to understand much; this fit in fine with everything else, somehow. Not terribly difficult to accept, but only because reality itself had ceased to matter much in my mind.

A creature in the forums, growing in strength. A threat. Such a strange tale… Almost a game in itself, yet this was apparently real. Bulba-sai had been called to it, then, to lead this band of… Who were we, really? Our little band. Sure. To lead us to possible victory… What did we have, though? What sort of luck would we need to conquer? After all, this was a dream world to us… Could we survive in it? Could we believe strongly enough to prevail?

Apparently, we had been brought for two reasons; to defeat the creature and to discover something of our own, to find answers to our own questions. How very strange. Perhaps somewhat predictable, had I thought about it, but none the less intriguing. Self-discovery? Was that truly a part of this?

We would be taken through different world… What, exactly, did that mean? What worlds would we be taken into? Role playing games of the board? Would we see characters that we had ourselves created? I would find out soon enough, it seemed, and therefore kept the questions to myself.

She explained that we had taken the forms of composites of our own characters. Yes, that fit as well; I looked much as I designed my typical characters. What sort of appearance would the others have taken? It would be a thing to see, though for the moment the only visible person was Kay in her own light.

Grewllo… What a name. Not entirely shocking, though. This was the RPG forum, and many of the users had a tendency to come up with names that were somewhat out of the ordinary. Somehow, it was fitting that the creature would have such a name. Perhaps ironic in some way.

After Bulba-sai had finished speaking, the room was silent for a few moments. The fact that she had managed to explain everything without being cried against was shocking; the fact that no one stood and walked out or began screaming after she had finished was truly amazing. She had spoken well, had explained it the correct way… Had said exactly the right words. She had known, and she had conveyed. If she had been nervous, this had not shown through; she had sounded entirely sure of herself, though not arrogant. A marvelous display of leadership… Small wonder she had been called to lead us.

That led to questions, but… No. The questions could come up later. I could hear them… “Why this place?” “Why this time?” “Who?” “Why not…?” “Why was it that the chosen…?” “Why was there no warning?” “How did it happen?” “Why not…?” “Why that?” “Why her?” “Why us?” “Why not…?” I shoved them away again as the silence was finally broken by a question from someone on the other side of the table.

“Where do we start and does the enemy have any minions?” I didn’t recognize the voice… But of course I didn’t. I’d never heard any of these people before. Strange thought, brought up more questions. Questions for later.

I waited for Bulba to talk, contemplating. “Why…?”

DeMarko
18th February 2003, 10:16 PM
Sorry for the short post I haven't got much time. Plus I gotta travel tomorrow

DeMarko
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Every now and then people would drop in and after the words which I could practically see in digits. We were told about Grewllo and the forums and I just looked into blank space,
So I'm in between imagination and technology No friggin way we would know what happenend next. It made you wonder...

Drago
19th February 2003, 01:49 AM
Tony
"I..." I gasped, but nobody noticed, "But wh..."
I panted for breath. Maybe I wasn't talking loud enough. Maybe nobody cared. Maybe I wasn't even there.
It was beyond me what everyone was talking about. Not because I didn't understand it, which I didn't for that matter, but because it was hard to comprehend just what was going on. My ears were ringing, and my vision was hazy.
This was just madness... Nothing made sense, people here, people who were presumedly no more special than I was...
I just wanted to bellow out that this was unfair. I had no prior preparation, no warning... What if I were to die? Is it too much to ask that I could say good-bye to my loved ones? There was so much I wanted to do, so much I needed to do... but no, I had to drop everything to save the day.
Only now did I notice just how many people there were. So why would I make a difference? Why would any of us make a difference? Sure, we had superiority in numbers, and there were a few who I could imagine being heroic and overcoming adversity, but I didn't see what it was that I could do. I was just a kid in a black suit and a terrible haircut. It vaguely reminded me of Forrest, but if that were the case, then why wasn't I as strong-willed as he? Where were my resources? Where was my wit? I couldn't have felt less like him, with so much else moulded in.

In all this thought, I couldn't tell how long I had been standing around panicking. It could've been only a few seconds, but felt like it had already been an eternity.
I could just barely pick up a question being asked over the constant nausea. I tried to contemplate possible answers to a question I couldn't even understand, but it was impossible.
My palms were sweaty, and I had a pounding headache already. I just looked around, hoping that questions would be asked, and answers would be prompt.

*shadow*
19th February 2003, 07:07 AM
~*Jade*~
My head was reeling. This was too much to comprehend! An evil that we had been sent to destroy.... I sighed, absently mindly tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. I was all to aware of how ridiculous I must look- my own staff topped me in height by several inches. I sat crosslegged on the fllor, my staff across my knees. I frowned. There were the obvious questions of course. Why us? Why have we been chosen? Why not someone else? Why?? I dismissed them from my mind, taking deep breaths to center myself, letting my thoughts float freely.

Unbidden a sense of excitement rose within me. To finally travel through the Anime realms, it was too much to ask for! But, did this, Grewllo have a physical manifestation? What did it look like? SIghing, after coming up with no answer I swung to my feet, deciding to find a quiet corner to practise my staff work. I had a rudimentary understanding of it of course. I bit my lip, moving through martial arts sequences, modelling them and adapting them to suit my needs. Soon, I managed to create a sequence of rudimentary blocks and offence strikes. I began to practice variations, sweeping my staff out low, and pulling it back to stab, or swinging at head height to twirl it in my hands and strike at another portion of my imaginary enemy. I focused on what I was doing, hoping that I'd be able to help.

Here, in this place no one knew me. Maybe, instead of being so shy...I could make myself friends, and be a warrior Princess. I grinned, relishing the thought. But my thoughts saddened. What would happen to the Rgpg's and characters that were swallowed or discarded by Grewllo? It was an interesting thought. Did the Rpg's fade away, drained of all life and luster? I shook my head, as someone tapped me on the shoulder.

Arnen
19th February 2003, 07:18 AM
~`~`Nabooru23~Erin`~`~

"<Ah, what a ****ed up world in which we live,>" I reflected. "<Grewllo... Wow, way better and harder to pronounce than anything I could come up with!>" Looking around at the others, I saw a short guy with bright red hair who was fidgeting like a squirrel with a large thermos of coffee. Yep. Probably Nate.

Just then, I noticed I was carrying something. I held it up to eye level. It was a staff, just a bit taller than myself, made of white wood. Runes in some language I couldn't comprehend were etched up either side, faintly glowing purple. Tapping the end on the ground, I stood there for a while, listening to the others talking.

OoC: Total blahness. Just wanted you guys to know I'm not dead (yet).

Reptilius Pyrus
19th February 2003, 01:44 PM
Reptilius Pyrus (Cora)
The girl Bulbasaur4 had finally come back, and had brought with her the answers. After hearing them, I was taking it surprisingly well. I sat at the table, my knuckles clenched against the bottom of the chair. I realized that I was simply in shock when my head flopped down on the table.

I simply let it rest there. I didn't particularly care what others thought at the moment. My breath began to come with more difficulty as I noticed that while many others had weapons, I was unarmed.

Great. I get to go up against the ultimate evil with nothing but weird clothes.

Sighing, I raised my head and waited for Bulbasaur4 to tell us where we were going next. My attention then flickered again to the boy I had noticed earlier. He looked as though he was as freaked as I was. I gently got out of my chair and tested my leg, not sure if I would be able to walk yet. It held, so I slowly approached him.

"Um...hi," I said, grinning sheepishly and frightenedly.

Mew Trainer Rose
19th February 2003, 03:09 PM
Seeing as i still haven't got a reply as to whether or not I'm accepted, I'll just assume I am and post.

MTR/Rose
~~~~~~~

I stood in a corner the room, tyring to comprehend this. Everything had been so sudden...
*flashback:*
"Darn computer" I grumbled. the thing was acting up again, which it seemed to do a lot recently. It had just closed Internet Explorer for no apperent reason. I sighed and reopened it. TPM, my home page soon appeared on the screen. Deciding to check my RPGs, I clicked on the forums link. The screen flashed black for a second, but i thought absolutely nothing of it. It wasn't the first time that'd happened today. When the page loaded, I scrolled down and clicked on the link.
It did not surprise me when the page flashed black again, but the strange swirl of colors that appeared was surprising. Before I could decide what to do, I found myself in a black void. text appeared in front of me, with a voice dictating them.
User Name?:
Feeling slightly numb, I spoke the last user name I had used. "Mew Trainer Rose"
The test dissapeared, and in a second more took its place.
A tornado of green words surrounded me....
*end flashback*
After that my memory was fuzzy. I remember someone standing in front of a set of gates, which may have opened...then the room.
I look at Bulba, thinking over what she had told us. An evil being of some sort that we'd have to fight. It seemed such a daunting task. Just take it one moment at a time. I though to myself as I looked around the room.
Many people looked like something out of an anime, and almost everyone had a weapon of some sort. I looked at myself. I looked a lot like I did offline; brown hair, the kind of lothes I'd generaly wear, even a pair of glasses. Remembering that Bulba had said something about RPGs, I guessed that I probably looked like this because many of my RPG characters were based, at least in part, on myself.
I glanced around to see If I had a weapon of some sort, but could not find one. One thing caught my eye, though; a bracelt on my wrist. I lifted my hand closer to my eyes to get a better look at the piece of jewlery. A plain slivery metal band, with a hemispherival crystal set into it. I had never owned one like this, although it was quite pretty. I mentally shrugged and dropped my hand, then brought my attantion back to teh questions that others were asking.

DarkMaster564
19th February 2003, 04:44 PM
Zeak looked at Jade as she practiced her martial arts. Grewllo... How strange... But this was all something he had dreamed of doing. He'd get used to his huge sword soon enough. Then he wanted to go out and fight.

He leaned against a wall and wondered what he should do. Should he go off by himself? Or ask someone to go with him?

He looked back at Jade and walked over to her, tapping her shoulder. "Hey. Um, all this about Grewllo is pretty weird huh?"

"Yeah, it is."

"Um..Hey, since we are going to have to fight this evil or what ever we should get better at fighting...So, you want to go outside and spar for a bit?"

*shadow*
20th February 2003, 05:35 AM
~*Jade*~
I stopped to think for a moment. "Yeah I guess so Zeak, it'd probably be best if we got to know our weapons better....I said holding the staff slightly away frfom me, careful of where I put my fingers. We stepped away from everyone else, and I assumed a fighting stance, pressing some of the runes. Nothing happened. "Maybe it needs a magic word to work?" Suggesteed Zeak. Smiling in thanks, I pointed it at Zeak feeling slightly foolish. "Umm.....Abracadabra!!! Hocus Pocus! Staff thingy Work!! Pop some magic stuff out!" nothing happen. I sighed, crestfallen.

"Lets just spar any way." Said Zeak. I noddeed my agreement, slipping back into a fighting stance, my mind focused and blank. Zeak ran at me intending for a head swipe. I swayed to one side, and observed what happened detachedly. Using the momentum from his strike, Zeak swung in low at my legs. I jumped up, intending to use my staf to pivot, when I slipped on my cloak. I crasheed to the ground, the tail of my cloak over my head, my hair hanging in frnt of my eyes, peerng up at Zeak who was trying not to laugh. I gave into temtation and started laughing as well. I clambereed to my feet, dusting myself off. "wanna go again?" I asked Zeak, wiggling an eyebrow.

DeMarko
20th February 2003, 11:30 AM
DeMarko
Some people got up and sparred a bit and I sat on the floor checking out my sword, like something come out of my imagination it fit me perfectly. The balance style and weight were customized to my hand it was hard to believe.

I stood up and looked around. "Anyone wanna spar a bit? I have a feeling we're all gonna need the practice before long."

DarkMaster564
21st February 2003, 10:47 AM
"Of course." Zeak smiled, jumping back and getting in his fighting stance.

Jade ran towards him and threw a roundhouse kick to the head. He blocked it and came forward, punching her in the gut. Jade fell backwards and onto the ground.

She instantly jumped back up then slammed her fist into his right cheek, then elbowed him in the gut, and finaly bent down and sweeped him, sending him to the ground. Zeak coughed a bit and got up. "Hey, your pretty good."

"Thanks." Jade smiled.

Zeak jumped up and side kicked her hard in the gut. She fell back into a tree, holding her stomach. He could tell he knocked the wind out of her.

When she caught her breath she looked up at him and stood up. "Alright, one more round."

Zeak nodded and threw a punch at her, which she blocked then brought him forward towards her to knee him in the gut. He quickly side-stepped and roundhouse kicked towards her head.

She ducked and side-kicked towards his chest. He grabbed her leg and twisted it around, knocking her off blance. But before she hit the floor she back flipped away.

They both stared at each other from a few feet away, panting slightly.

VirtualPlay
21st February 2003, 11:47 AM
Mike
~~~~~~~~
My head was spinning. Not was I inside of the RPG forum, now there was a big evil thing called……Grewllo? What kind of a name was that?

I looked around the dimly lit room. I saw that most people had some sort of weapon. Well, where was mine? Was I supposed to go against this…Grewllo…without any means of attack or protection?

I sighed, watching the other people here with me. Some people asked more questions, and others went out somewhere to spar. 'What's my purpose?' I silently asked. 'How am I going to help out?'
~~~~~~~~

meh…short…I'm a bit lost as to how I'm gonna figure my power out…

Mystic_clown
21st February 2003, 06:47 PM
MC
----------------
I walked up to Kay.
"Uh hi Kay," I said sheepishly, "It's uh good to see you again, and have I told you I'm sorry about that joke at your christmas party?" Kay frowned.
"Yes you have MC," she replied "But just to be sure."
*WHAM!!!* Kay smaked me with the blunt end of her axe, knocking me to the ground.

kalad1
21st February 2003, 06:53 PM
Kalad
OOC:sorry about the short post
I spoke up, over the other voices. "I can accept this quest an all, but where do we go first?" I asked. the others looked at me, some with confused looks on their faces. "Well, Where are we going?" I asked once more. I was really wondering about this too.

Bulbasaur4
22nd February 2003, 01:20 AM
Bulbasaur4 - F - 'Kay'

I nodded to MC, and watched as he got up.
" Prepare yourself. More than just myself will be wanting to hit you in the head- learn your abilities."

With that I gazed at everyone who still seemed confused... then I felt a question... powers, weapons... walking towards one of the walls of the room- empty walls I might add, I turned around. Some how I felt like a lot of questionable eyes were upon me... asi fthey didn't know what to expect or make of me or the situation.

"I hope you will learn to trust me..."
How can I earn their trust?
" I will lead you to where you need to go."
How do I know where we need to go?
" You should have a weapon with you..."
CAn it protect them truely?
" Learn how to use it."
Can they learn quickly enough?
" If you do not have a weapon..."
You were given one...
" Then you must have a power.."
If there is a power...
" That you, yourself will eventually learn to wield."
If you can ever wield any power...

"Follow me."

The questions arose in every moment I took... every step I crossed and every path I chose. I was terrified... but yet, some how- as if gifted, I appeared calm and rational. At least... I felt I was portraying myself that way. SMiling to them I pointed to the wall behind me.
"It is time for us to leave through the gates to our first RPG."

They were baffled... but soon I held my hand up gracefully in front of my eyes. They widened... my eyes did, as suddenly an eerie... flickering green glow erupted from my hand. It looked like fire hungrily licked at my fingertips and consumed my hand like flames. I quickly turned my back to everyone and pressed my hand against the wall... instantly the green flames spread from my hand and created a rectangular shape which seemed to consume a door-portion of the wall. Instantly I shrank my hand back, and the green glow sent a flash through the air and soon a brilliant blue glow appeared- much like the first blue glow most of these RPers saw before. I smiled as I turned to face them...
"Now we enter."

I slowly walked through.. and let the light engulf me.

Can you be trusted?

My eyes opened... and I stood in the darkness of the night, with only the moon's gentle rays to reflect upon my figure. Gazing around... I smiled, indeed this was the right path. I saw the others- most of them sprawled out upon the ground, arising as well. But I gazed away from them... sensing a lost user.
"Thargor..." I whispered, some how already knowing or sensing his presence.
But there- like the voice had said, he was. Standing... looking confused and bewildered. I called to him, and he jumped- seemingly startled. Gazing about wide-eyed he slowly moved over towards me, as I bowed.
" Welcome Thargor..."

I then turned to the others, and motioned for Ginger to come to me.
"Ginga-sai... I thought it best to tell you first where we are."
She nodded, gazing about when suddenly it dawned upon her and her eyes widened. I smiled, as I pointed to a city not even a quarter of a mile from us.
"Yes... we are in your RPG.... Ashes in the Wind. This city you see is Minas Tirith."

(Post how I explain the whole sitch to you Thargor, everyone else should post as well but don't go into the city yet.)

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
22nd February 2003, 09:17 AM
Chikory
-----------

"Really? This is Minas Tirith?!?!?!?! Minas Tirith in the RPG where I post in about, say, every ten pages or so?!?! SUGOIIIIIII!!!"

OH YAY! I finally get a chance to tell Arwen what I REALLY think about her sodding cling-all-over-Aragorn-acting-noble-and-romantic role in the Lord of the Rings! OH YEAH OH YEAH OH YEAH! I mean, maybe it's good for a hero's wife to be faithful and all, but I think she's kinda overdoing it... and not giving a fair chance to the ogling fangirls or Eowyn! That's applying the Evil Miaka Factor!

I began to wonder idly what I could do with Xelloss-sama's staff. From what I knew of it, in the anime he'd used it to a) torture Valgarv, and b) torture various other mazoku. If I could do the same, everything would be jusssstttttt peachy. ...Well, I'd better settle with using it to bop people over the head for now.

Bounce, bounce, bounce. It seemed that this RPG body of mine reacted automatically to any strong emotions that passed through my mind. Currently, I was probably ecstatic at the prospective ability to see Aragorn in living, breathing person. So..... I bounced. In chibi mode, with sparkly eyes and super-deformed limbs.

"Are we are we are we going to Osgiliath anytime soon? I think I think I think I left left my vampire pire in a bar there~~"

Gladiator
22nd February 2003, 11:35 AM
Gladiator
Gladiator stared at the city, he was wide with shock, this had been an RPG he signed up on. Then he was frightened. He realized that if he of all people could get here, the person who started this might be here, too.

Crud, I hope Ginger doesn't find me! he thought to himself. It had been a long time since he posted, what with one of the characters rarely posting and his short attention span, he could never Role Play that good, it was hard for him to read the small print and he was very impatient.

Might as well not worry about it he continued thinking Could be worse

He looked around at everyone. Some of them holding weapons, some of them without them. Gladiator was aware that he had no weapons, but it didn't seem to bother him. Since taking on his appearance, Gladiator felt more active, stronger even. If he could obtain a weapon he might be able to utilize it, but for now he would have to use his head.

"What do we do now," he called to everyone else out loud, "and is the enemy the only thing we have to worry about?"

Ginger Cat
22nd February 2003, 12:03 PM
Oooooo...
Thankees. ;)
*hugs Grima, Boro, and Lethilen*

Ginger Cat

I looked around quietly, trying to collect my own thoughts. It was one thing to be told that something would happen, another entirely to experience it. This was… How to describe it? Amazing. It had seemed possible, and yet I’d never really thought it could happen; especially not with this particular realm. We were in Gondor.

It did indeed look to be true. The city ahead was Minas Tirith all over, and the very sense of the place around was of Middle Earth. How to know what Middle Earth sense was? Simply stand still. It was overwhelming, it was obvious. Middle Earth…

Glancing over at the others, I saw most of them gazing at the change of scenery around us. Strange for us to be there; we didn’t appear to fit well at all, but that was fine. We had apparently been joined by Thargor; Bulba had welcomed him. Most figures were not discernable, being only shadows in the night. I could see Bulba-sai, however, as she moved toward the others, perhaps to explain something.

I watched her quietly for a moment. So this was indeed Bulba-sai, then… How had she gotten into it? What had she gotten into? Did she even know? So many questions. Perhaps there would be answers. Perhaps.

There was one other figure that seemed to stand out among the others; a very hyper one. I listened to what was being said, and found myself grinning slightly. Chikory… That could only be Chikory. She was asking about her vampire in Osgiliath; that was right, he was over there. He’d probably be in Minas Tirith soon, though… The vampires had been about ready to head over that way.

So many thoughts to consider in this. So strange to be in this RPG… I wasn’t entirely sure how I’d react. Something attacking the RPG? What would it affect? Who would it affect?

Then there was the bigger question: Would we meet the characters? It seemed likely, but… Could we really? I knew that I wouldn’t believe until I saw, but it was nice to hope. Somehow I felt that hopes would be dashed… But perhaps it’d be better if I didn’t meet any of them. How would one react to that? Myself, in particular?

It was a question to be answered later, not at that point. There were other things to think about. Kay had gathered the others, and I joined their group, standing at the outside. I was grateful that she’d told me where we were; it’d given me some time to think before anything happened. Now there would perhaps be instruction… Or perhaps we’d set out right away.

"What do we do now..." a voice called out as we stood quietly. "...and is the enemy the only thing we have to worry about?"

Turning my head, I gazed at the moon as Bulba began to explain. Middle Earth… We were in Middle Earth. F***in’ sweet…

What lay ahead, though? What was that sense on the wind, the darkness that went further than nightfall? What was it?

We’d see, wouldn’t we?

Thargor
22nd February 2003, 01:18 PM
Thargor- AKA Kenichi
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I listened to Bulbasaur4's speech half-heartedly, until she mentioned the virus. My attention was riveted on that point, as something clicked in my head. The green markings, the tatoos, the way I could see what everything was made up of...

As she ended her speech with the part about how we were to go through rpg's, I stared at her silently. I could see her form, as I had seen the nearby villagers below us. The form was clear, but the information behind it was as well. I knew all I could want to know, and more if I just closely examined something... Not always too pleasant. But looking at her, I could tell she was holding something back... Namely how we actually got here, and why she was the one to assist it.

Like the villagers down-below, the "real" people were made out of data as well. Also like the villagers, each had a name tag floating above their heads, stating their name and sex. Their bodies entailed their thoughts, and their designations... But unlike the villagers I had spotted below, the real ones were much more complicated, and the thoughts themselves were hard to glimpse at... And the ones that did come through were like screams in my head. A couple of people in particular were coming in loud and clear, a bubbly mental line of code making my mind cringe in its volume, its contented screams about being in one of its favorite rpg's blasting out my eardrums... Or at least the digital equivalent. Others were thinking this could be worse, but I couldn't hear more than the surface thoughts... And looking at Bulbasaur4 once more, I realized what was different about her.

She wasn't alone like the others.

Everyone else had a straight, though confusing line of coding that matched a pattern. But Bulbasaur4 had two... Almost as if something had given her a part of itself, and she was connected that way... The presense felt familiar to the pressure I had received on my mind when I first came here... But much different than that of the larger, mal-formed creature that had touched me...

As I shivered, the memory of the creature brought something bubbling to the surface, and unknown to me, my tatoos briefly glowed green for a moment.

The Enemy... It whispered once, then went silent. I shook my head quickly at this, then began to talk.

"I want you to answer a couple of questions before I join this little tourist group of yours," I growled at her, my demeanor hardly improved by my unpleasant experiance, only minutes ago... Or could it have been hours? How long had I been out?

"Number one, what sort of state are we in now? I know very well that being "sucked into a computer" is not the real answer... At the very least, our real bodies could not have gone through that way. I'm thinking this is due to some sort of hypnotism. Some sort of subliminal suggestion that tells our bodies that we can't wake up while we are on here, or something even more sinister. I'm betting that many of us are all ready in hospitals, due to a coma-like state. The second option would be that none of us are real, and we are all copies of the original users, Now, for the second question," I paused, looking into her eyes, and into the coding, looking for any thoughts coming up on the surface at my questions.

"Second, why is it that your coding is comprised of two different entities unlike the rest of us? Who exactly left their signiture on you? Is it the one that brought you here?" I asked.

Ho-oh2001
22nd February 2003, 01:32 PM
Ho-oh2001, aka Nick
I had been silent for the last while as the deep realization of what had happened began to sink in. Things had been happening so quickly! I felt as though I could not keep up with the rapidly progressing wave of information that we were being given, and my head was positively spinning in place. In the midst of all this commotion and confusion, I knew only one thing for sure: I would never be able to look at my trusted computer the same way, not ever again.

My staff, a magnificently carved piece of wood that looked to be right out of Middle Earth (and indeed, it was forged from the wood of elven mallorn trees, though I did not know it at the time), lay dormant in my right hand, squeezed tightly between my fingers. It was rather plain and unadorned, but the graceful, indimidating phoenix-like design of the staff-head and the swirling, flaming pattern of the body itself more than made up for this. I could almost hear the spirit of the phoenix that was locked inside, screeching proudly as an eagle in flight. I, however, was not so confident, nor half as proud. Instead, I was confused.

I was not afraid, no. Simply in a state of wonder and question, trying to figure out both where I was and why I had been brought there. Why, pokemasters.net must have had thousands of members! Why were these ones chosen out of everyone? And how did this Grewllo get into Pokemasters, specifically? For what purpose? What was it's goal? What could it possibly achieve by invading RPGs? Why, they were just text based games that the users played to escape from the real world, right? They didn't actually have any bearing ON the real world... right?

My eyes looked on as Bulbasaur opened up some sort of flaming gateway into a land that looked, again, right out of Middle Earth. As the fiery doorway licked and roared, people on the other side went about their common, daily lives as though they could not even see or hear it. I followed, slowly, behind the group, and as I myself passed through the gate, I could have sworn I saw - and felt - the flames roaring in greeting to me. Naturally, in the strange place I was in, I thought nothing of it. Besides, what I saw next was much more intriguing.

I said that the place looked like it was straight out of Middle Earth; it WAS! We were standing in Minas Tirith! This... can't possibly be! I was in a state of shock, at least on the inside. I did not show it, though, retaining my usual calm composure. Still, the expression on my face could only be understood as amazement. I seemed to fit in rather well: my clothes were more like reddish robes than anything else, and the staff in my hand was resemblant of a wizard's staff, something the citizens of Gondor would not be too unfamiliar with. My brown eyes took everything in, not leaving a single detail unnoticed. I was in heaven. Until, that is, someone mentioned, quite excitedly, vampires.

"Vampires?" I asked in my normal, quiet voice. "What would vampires be doing here? They wouldn't have anything to do with this Grewllo, would they?"

Mystic_clown
22nd February 2003, 02:55 PM
MC
----------------------
I stepped into the door of flames, not knowing if Kay wasn't going to spin around and whack with her axe again. I looked around with intrest.
"So this is Ashes in the Wind huh?" I asked, "I didn't join this RPG but it seems pretty interesting." I then turned to Kay.
Is this going to be the only RPG we're going to be in? Just curious that's all."

Mew Trainer Rose
22nd February 2003, 06:53 PM
MTR/Rose
~~~~~~

Judging from Bulba's speech, since I didn't have any weapon, I'd have some sort of power. Hmm, I'd have to keep that in mind. I hoped it was something usefull.
After heading into the first RPG, I found that it took place on Middle Earth. I looked around, then glanced at my clothes again. I felt really out of place. Oh well.
We met up with another RPer, who Bulba identified as Thargor, then she explained the current situation to him. Even though I'd heard the spiel before, I was sort of in shock at the moment, so I payed attention and a few more facts sunk in.
Then Thargor started saying something odd about coding and two entities. I stared at him, wondering what he was going on about.

Prof. Jb Wolf
23rd February 2003, 01:09 AM
Prof. Jb Wolf
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Hmm....no weapon, means I got powers? That's interesting. Magic? Naw, most of my characters in RPGs tended to rely more on brute strength. Probably ki then? I looked at my hands and flexed them slightly. I stared at the wolf's head symbol on my glove and began concentrating. A slight flicker crossed my eyes, but I didn't see anything. I sighed, guesssing that it was too much ta hope for.

Then there was this tingling sensation across my hand and it began to glow a deep...PINK!?!? What in the nine hells? The colors shifted, this time turning an angry red. I blinked. I guess this thing reacted to how I was feeling. Best hope that nothing happens.

Bulbasaur4 caught our attention and told us we would be traveling to our first RPG. Before any of us could ask how, I felt myself black-out again. When I regaind counciousness, we were somewhere else. Bulbasaur pulled aside one of us...Ginger?...before she greeted another new comer. Thargor...hmm...why did that sound familiar....

I shrugged and looked towards someone nearby, a girl who had been bouncing around earlier. She carried this staff that looked vaguely like Xellos'. "Hey, do you have any idea where we might be now miss?"

EVme15
23rd February 2003, 11:55 AM
I'm just posting... and hi.
~|~|~|~|~
aka Kayla

So this was what it was like... actually being in an RPG. All the RPGs I had ever experienced were just a bunch of letters on a black screen and a group of peoples semi-twisted imaginations. This, however... we were actually here. I could stand, look out over this area. Putting my hand to my back, I could feel the bow on my chest. I could touch the arrows in my quiver, just waiting to be sent flying after a target. But this area... I've never seen it before. Bulbasaur4, who had introduced her name as Kay, ironic how mine was Kayla, told us that this was the RPG Ashes in the Wind. I guess it was Lord of the Rings or something. I had no connection whatsoever with the movies, books, games, or RPGs. So this would obviously be unfamiliar. But what were we actually doing here? What were we supposed to do?

Arnen
23rd February 2003, 03:00 PM
OoC: :confused: Good question...

~`~`Nabooru23~Erin`~`~

Bah, this was all getting reallly confusing... And yet, at the same time, IT WAS SO COOL!! XD Way better than just typing a bunch of words and having to imagine everything! I glanced at the staff I held in my hand. Were we really in Ashes in the Wind? I had signed up for that one, but never posted (sorry btw XD).

"<Ah, Middle-Earth...>" I thought, looking around to see if I could see any hobbits. "<It's a lot bigger than I imagined it...>" For all I knew, I was still imagining it o.O

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
24th February 2003, 06:44 AM
That's right, talk to STAFF-CHAN!
---------------
Chikory
------------------

"OF COURSE there are vampires in Middle-earth!" I'd heard someone else doubt the existence of Gaspard and Velierre, so I cut in happily, ready to correct any misgivings the others might have about them. "I bet the Fellowship just didn't know where to look! They were busy playing silly buggers with the more important species ANYWAY! Although, I don't exactly get why orcs and ugly trolls and stuff - vampires make better eye-candy..."

The person who'd asked the question, who'd been announced as Ho-oh2001 by merit of a RPG-esque tag that appeared on top of his speech bubble, sweatdropped. "Oh... okay..."

"And Gaspard WOULDN'T be having anything to do with Gello or Growlie or WHATEVER his name is! He's a happy little pacifist, and he's MINE, I should know what his motives are!!" I turned to look at my own speech bubble. Hey, the capitals really were capitalized! Chunnnnnnn! (I wonder if they do smiley-faces!) "Dunno bout Velierre though, if you'll pardon me, Ginger-sai~ HIIIIIII!!!!!! LOVE YOUR SWITCHBLADE!!!!!" I waved madly to her. Oh, so she'd got her wish for black hair? My application for cool green hair and pale skin sure as hell hadn't got through!

Yes. Anyway.

"Hey, do you have any idea where we might be now miss?"

"Outside Minas Tirith aka Ginger-sai's RPG," I replied obligingly. I was in an unnaturally good mood, because I'd just worked out how to cast spells with staff-chan. You took staff-chan and whacked it repeatedly against anything hard till it did something. Currently the soles of my twine-and-woodplank slippers were little piles of ash, with the twine ends sticking out like birthday candles on a cheesecake. ...Well, what did you EXPECT?! It wasn't as if I had any magical ability to start with, not like Xelloss-sama, considering! I'd ruined a perfectly good pair of footwear, though. I'd have to make new ones when I found any suitable materials.

I noticed something about Prof. JB Wolf's RP-ing form. "Heyyyy, you have fangs! That's so coolas!!!"

Bulbasaur4
24th February 2003, 10:06 AM
Hrmmm... Thargor, I'm taking it that your power is to see the coding or some thing? ^^;;;

Bulbasaur4 - Kay - F

My mysty eyed gaze turned sharply at Thargor as he seemed quite persistant and rude. Shaking my head I quietly answered...

" Believe what you want to believe. I can say this- that perhaps in the reality of the world, there can be no possible way for a human being to be trapped inside the media ways of a computer. But there are many things about earth that have been long forgoten... that science cannot explain- that no humans remember anymore. I can tell you this- there is no sign of your body in front of the computer. Your body is gone... you, your soul the true you is here, now."

I then turned to everyone, and sighed as I gazed at him.
"If you were to die here... you probably would no longer exist. It is dangerous... but..."
I paused..
" There are greater consequences that would happen adding to your death if this mission should fail. So believe what you wish... since you seem sceptical of me and this whole idea."

I then turned to him and continued..
"As for your other question... I have two entities because I was here first. I have my ownself, plus instructions of what I must due which are quite complicated. If I am to lead everyone through this mission... through the RPGs we must attend to, I have to have some extra coding which to allow us to pass. It is normal... for this mission, this quest."

I hoped that would satasfy him enough... and before he could ask another question I smiled cheerfully- my sharp, painful or worry-some expression melting away. I quickly held up my axe before my face, and concentrated.
Spies... spies all about. This one...
He must not be allowed to see,
He could cause trouble to be.
That voice spoke inside... and I swallowed, as green aura erupted from my axe and cast a light glow upon my face. Instantly the green aura spread like a wall before me and then disappeared or faded...
Tainted... no longer can see anything but the image of the soul
The voice whispered... as I continued.
" I bet many of you are eager to go to into Minas Tirith... we are in a Lord of the Rings setting, so let us go foreward."

I heard Chikory cry out in happiness of seeing her Vampire character, and I smiled as well. I couldn't deny the fact that I would love to see Legolas or my other character Karion and his beautiful wolf. I motioned to the others to follow, as I spoke.

" Do not tell anyone of our mission. If they ask where you are from, tell them you come from the north beyond the realms of Mirkwood. Do not draw much attention to yourself with your powers or weapons... and do not, DO NOT kill or damage the characters unless they mean to do you harm- we will be the starters of no violence- only the end of it."

We then continued... until we reached the gates and walked through. Two of the guards immediatly came forth and I quickly met them before any others could.
"Halt! What means do you have in passing here?"
"We wish to be allowed to e nter for some rest... our journey has been long and tiresome."
They hesitated... looking at my wings, and then my large axe.
"Where-... where do you come from?"
"Beyond the northern realms of Mirkwood, where no mortal hand has touched the soil of the earth. Please, allow us to pass."

After a mumur of discussion they let us through... and I smiled, feeling anticipation fill me. But then suddenly I felt a pain enter my body... just a light pain to make me twitch as it seered through my hand. I clenched my axe...
Grewllo is near... I can sense it.
I thought, but continued onward.
" I know of a few characters that will help us... that are trustworthy. We must find aid in the characters in order to find Grewllo. He is near... and he probably inhabits one of the characters. We must find out which one."

We continued to walk as I searched through the crowd... and Ginge came forth.
" What character are we looking for?"
" I was hoping in finding Karion... he probably is the only one that would not question us entirely. Other then that... perhaps Legolas, Kathryn the Elven or Lorelei the Rider would aid us as well..."
I then smiled,
" I think Grima is with them anyways... "
Ginger grinned, as we walked down the streets- attracting more attention then I desired. Smiling we continued to walk until finally at the gates of the house of Aragorn I saw five characters waiting.
"Ah... there they are!" I whispered.

There before the gates, waiting to be allowed in it seemed were five figures. One of them was Grima- black haired, gazing about with a worry-some and panicked look. Akaija was there as well, her long, white hair billowing about to match her pail face and her earth-charming eyes... she also had a warg by her side, a fearsome wolf that would not attack unless comanded by the cool-responsive Akaija. There was also Kathryn, the Elven woman with long, dirty-blonde hair tied back in a half ponytail, with a jewel upon her forehead and dressed in Elven clothing yet it was traveling clothing of a mixture of greys. Next to her was Lorelei- a female rider with long blonde hair and icy blue eyes which matched her face as she gazed about, as if waiting. But next to them was the figure which made me gasp- I made him far more charming then I even could imagine. He stood about 6'1, with a slightly light golden tan and charming, piercing green eyes that were quite startling. His short, wispy black hair seemed to match that of our modern reality-styled hair, but it seemed far better and softer than anyone's hair could ever managed. He had pointy elf-like ears, and that strange silver,s parkling bracelet around his wrist. He wore clothing which was much like Legolas's elven clothing... except in shades of dark forest green/blue clothing and a bundle at his side.

Reptilius Pyrus
24th February 2003, 09:44 PM
AAAH! Going too fast! Oh well, it's my fault really for not checking till now.

Cora
Ah. So that was why I didn't carry a weapon. I hadn't cared much for them anyway. Big, heavy, and clumsy, most of them. I wasn't too strong myself. But that meant.... I had a power. I stared at my hands, which didn't seem to be doing anything in particular, except being hands. I guessed I'd have to find out myself later.

I took a good look around. Middle Earth....The place I had only read about. But yet it was unmistakable. The sounds, the sights, all were just as I had imagined them. I realized why someone would want to make an RPG of this....

Now we were in this Minas Tirith place. Bulbasaur4 was still leading the way, through the gates to the city. I walked well in the middle of the group, just in case anything were to happen.

As we came to the gates of Aragorn's house, five figures were there. I did not recognize any of them, though one looked a bit like Legolas. I didn't speak or draw attention to myself, just waited for Bulba to tell us what to do.

Asilynne
27th February 2003, 09:06 PM
*sniff* Virus attacking TPM RPGs without me?! ABSURD!! lol
Username: Asilynne

A.K.A: Asi, those that know it might call me my real name

Appearance: shoulder length red-brown hair w/ bangs, green eyes, 5'8" 135 lbs (basically what I actually look like only with slightly longer hair ^-^() ), wears a blue flare long sleeved silk shirt and matching blue flare pants, small light close fitting black boots, wears a necklace with a small crystal ball hanging from a silver chain, and has a small hawk feather braided into a small section of her hair

Personality:pretty nice I guess, somewhat friendly, outgoing but also kinda shy (if that makes sense), loyal to her friends, likes to joke around but can be thoughtful and serious if the need arises, eheh....has somewhat of a temper if her or friends are provoked ^-^()

Weapon/Power: Hehe! Her power is something from one of my mangas: Whatever she says, it manifests in some form around her, i.e. If she says, "Man its hot as hell in here" then something or someone around her catches on fire! lol so I guess that would make her weapon puns and things like that! Only problem is its kinda hard to control....

Relationships: Has online/real life friends *pending*

Other: *looks at other* Oh poor Other, nobody likes you do they? *goes to pat it and gets bit by Other* OW! And I know why! Ok thats it! ......... Actually I do have something for Other ^-^() Im a black belt in Karate ^-^ plus I like to play soccer and can kick the living daylights outta that ball! "Airmail!" Also has a weird sense of humor ^-~ Oh yeah and Im a member of the Papa Johns Mafia! lol

Asilynne

"Lalala lalalala.....dedede dededede...." I mumbled offhandedly to myself as I turned on the computer. I was over my moms house for the weekend so I decided to check on the RPGs I was in, so I went to TPM website and clicked Forums.
"La................uh?"
Blue smoke was all around me, and I could see something floating up through it, it looked like letters.
Username?
Darnit, what was this? I was usually logged in! Shaka mustve logged me out or something.....I tryed to type my username but found the keyboard wasnt in front of me. Well that was strange....
"Um......Asilynne?"
Just then more words appeared. Invalid Entry: Um......Asilynne? is not a registered username. Please try again.
Damn computer, has to be all technical.... "Asilynne." I said in a slightly sarcastic voice. The computer, or whatever it was seemed to not notice my attitude because it then accepted my username and logged me in.

To WHAT, was another question.....

Suddenly I woke up with the moon shining in my face, my back against a wooden building and a warm east wind blowing against my face. At first I figured I was outside next to my garage, but then I remembered--it was near a new moon, I was over my moms house, and there was 2 feet of snow outside, so WHERE THE HELL WAS I?! I stood up with a start, casting a quick panicky look around. I was in a city of some sort, though it was not one from the time period I called home. It was....it LOOKED like.....but that wasnt possible!......or was it?!

Lord of the Rings? No way..... "Heh, but wouldnt that be a slap in the face..." I said as I started to walk around the side of the building-----and instantly got smacked in the face by a hand that flew suddenly up. It seemed somebody was attempting to wave at some approaching travellers but had thrown their hand up, leaving me in the wrong place at the wrong time. "Ahhhoowww...." I whined slightly as I clutched my face. It had startled me more than hurt, and I was also pretty embarrassed. The owner of the hand that smacked me was a white haired girl, who, after seeing she smacked me, only stared at me. No apologies at all. "Well SOMEBODYS rude....." I said and crossed my arms as I glanced disinterestingly at the group that was approaching. I had no idea where I was, how I got there, or who these people were, but somehow I had a feeling that one of the approaching strangers had the answers I needed.
So, I waited....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-.- Sorry so late, if anything I wrote is inaccurate or otherwise totally WRONG then tell me and Ill beat it with a stick!

Ginger Cat
28th February 2003, 08:24 PM
Ginger
-----------------------

Minas Tirith was everything that I’d thought it to be; the city I’d seen in the back of my mind as I’d read the books, as I’d written for the RPG. This was the city. “Gor’am,” I thought as I looked around.

Everything was very real. There was almost a heightened sense of reality, as if this was more than anything else had ever been. How “real” were we, though? And how could this “real” be defined? How was it even possible that we were there?

So many questions, with precious few answers. How many of the others were mulling over the same questions? There seemed to be no answers. Kay would be the only one with answers, and perhaps even she knew little. Again I wondered what we’d done. Being there was… Wow. Indescribable. There was danger, though. I could sense it.

Yes, I had my weaponry. Both would undoubtedly be considered strange in Middle Earth, though. An alien switchblade and a Desert Eagle .50... As far as I knew, these beings had never even heard of guns. Ah well, such was as it was. Many of the others carried weaponry, I saw. Some did not; perhaps these were the privileged, the ones with the “special powers”.

I walked beside Bulba, paying close attention to everything around me. I wanted to remember it, to hold the city in my mind. For her own part, Bulba seemed to be focusing on the ones we were looking for. She had said she needed to find Karion; I would trust that instinct. She knew more than we did. She was, by some will of force, our leader. So far she had proven to do well; I didn’t doubt that she’d continue to do so. This was, after all, Bulba-sai. She’d explained as much as she could have and had gotten us into the city. She’d given us a story to follow. How would this story work? Would it slide? We’d see.

My mind raced as the reality, or “reality” of this seeped deeper into my mind. Where was this creature, this monster? What shape would it take? I almost didn’t want to know… Didn’t want to see ruin brought to this place, to these people. We passed “The Merry Mare” and I grinned inwardly; some of the characters had met here.

One of the concerns which seemed to weigh most heavily on my mind--for whatever reason--was a question of how we would react to the characters. Even those who weren’t in the RPG would probably at least know of Legolas and Aragorn, and we would surely see both of them at some point. Those who had characters… That’d be even more of an oddity. How to react to the characters that one has created, has longed to meet and perhaps even drool over?

So many questions. In my thought and scrutiny of the city, I nearly ran into Kay when she stopped short. “Ah… there they are!” she whispered, motioning. There they were, indeed.

Akaija was the most easily discernable of the lot. Her white hair and, hell, even her composure seemed to be almost a target. There was indeed something demonic about her; this wasn’t bad, though. I was intrigued, and not surprised by this. After all, hadn’t I written a reaction in that same manner? So strange to see a semi-demon… The warg stood beside her protectively, and I wondered vaguely whether or not it wanted to tear us apart.

Kathryn, the elven woman, stood also, watching as we approached. She had a secret… A transformation power. How many knew of it? What would she do if she knew that I was aware of it, that perhaps others now were? That brought up an interesting point. There were aspects of these characters that only we could know… What of those?

There was Lorelei, also. A Rider of Rohan, and quite obviously one at that. She wore the uniform proudly enough, and sported a necklace with a horse charm. So far in the RPG, I hadn’t been much of a supporter of this character; I had my reasons, though. She hadn’t been terribly kind to Grima. I understood why, but even so… Better no to think about it. Now I would meet her for my own thoughts from my own eyes.

Karion--Palanalkarion Alcthoronion--and his wolf friend stood slightly ahead of the others, as if waiting for us. He was indeed a sight to see; an eye catcher. There was something about him… I shook my head slightly. Of course there was. He was, after all, an Animawhis. There was bound to be something different about him… Different in a good way.

The last figure stood away from the trio slightly, hanging somewhat behind Akaija and eyeing everything and everyone warily. Pale skin, black robes, greasy black hair, and suspicious, question eyes… This was certainly Grima.

How to react to that knowledge? This was my character but, moreover, this was a character who… Who… Hell, I couldn’t bring myself to find coherent thought. Hard as I tried, it seemed to elude me. All I knew was that this was Grima. That was him. Same person. Same personality. Everything that he’d gone through had honestly happened. His thoughts were as they had been.

I tore my eyes away from him before I had looked for too long, knowing that staring any longer would have unnerved him. Behind me, I heard Chikory inquire once more as to the whereabouts of her vampire, Gaspard. I didn’t give reply at the time; there were other thoughts on my mind. I’d have to talk to her later, though. Maybe she understood some of this.

Glancing at Bulba, I nodded to the group of five. “How’re we,” if it was indeed “we”, “going to do this… Without scary the hell out of them?”

--------

*hugs Grima*

Thargor
28th February 2003, 11:13 PM
Well, things are gonna get interesting *cackles*

Sorry, lack of sleep makes me laugh...

Thargor- AKA Kenichi
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I followed along with the group, noting the swirling data and people around me. It was all so fake, nothing was really real... And what made it even more infuriating is that the others saw it as reality. I couldn't determine what was more annoying, being able to see the reality, or not being able to accept the program as something real?

Whatever the case, when Bulbasaur4's axe shone, her thoughts immiediatly closed to me... But not before I had heard the voice in her head however.

Spies... spies all about. This one...
He must not be allowed to see,
He could cause trouble to be.

Then it had stopped, along with the rest of her thoughts. But along with the words, was the actual presense that was similar, but ultimately different from the thing that had touched me, and whispered within my own mind. Was it a coincidence that both of them shared similar qualities? And how could I be considered a spy?

I glanced down at my skin, and another flash of green light erupted from the tatoo-like formations. I grimaced to myself, and put a hand over it as it ceased to glow. Could the thing that touched me... Could it have been the thing we were seeking now?

My hair shook slightly as I waved my head. It wasn't right... Besides, wasn't that thing supposed to take over simulations? What use would it have going to a human? Whatever the reason I had these strange abilities, I would find out...

On our way through the crowds, my mind began to buzz, at first quietly. But as we neared a group up ahead, the buzz began to grow in volume, and after a moment, I realized it was a voice.

Death... Birth... Pain...
Always in the darkness...
Locked up, and alone...
Nobody will touch that what is cold...
Time... Time... Time...
Always time... No time... All time...
Master... Slave... Time of revolt...
The many will become one...
Lonliness will end...
Suffering...

It whispered in my head, in a melody that was hideously off-tune, but infinetely sadening. The words did not always match, but the feeling of being lost accompanied it.

Then, as the group appeared infront of us, I gasped.

I did not notice the others that were before us, save one. While the others were speaking about how to greet them, I focused on the tall elf, the only one I recognised. He looked similar to the Legolas in my mind, and from the movies. His clothes were green, and his description matched up perfectly, along with his weapons. But I saw deeper, and saw something that the others could not see.

He was covered in green lines that pulsed as if they were alive. His face, his arms, his entire body was wrapped in the digital material... The information I received from my eyes also told me one more interesting fact... Legolas was not alone in his mind, and in fact was not the dominant one.

For an instant, he looked in my direction and our eyes locked. One more word was uttered in my head before he broke off his look.

Come...

I shivered, and rejected the sudden impulse to run over to the elf. An impulse I knew had not come from my own mind...

I looked at Bulbasaur4, and tapped her shoulder.

Leaning over, I whispered into her ear.

"Don't look specifically at him, but I believe the one you are looking for is Legolas over there. He seems to be having a very strong virus now, if you get my drift..." I started, as I whispered the details of what I knew, but omitting the parts about the song, and the whispers in my head...

Elemental Seribii
1st March 2003, 06:16 PM
Ack! I'm not dead. Oo;

-Elemental Seribii - Amy-
-----------------------
So this was Ashes in the Wind. A RPG from the inside. A small sense of thrill built up in my stomach, and I just grinned.

I dug my fingers into my palm, but suddenly felt a burst of pain shoot up my arm. I winced, and opened my hand. I found a little keychain, with a small scythe on it. I looked at it for a second, before slipping it into my pocket.

Then, there was Minas Tirith. It was amazing. So grand. The sight of it caught my breath, as well as all of the people walking around.

Hmm, I have a character here, in Minas Tirith. Gaia, she should be...
Ah, there. I saw the back of a dark chestnut horse, with two riders on it. The back rider was a girl with wavy amber hair, and the front rider's head was visible above it. Blonde hair, cut short, but still fell messily. Yep, that was them. My character and her brother, Ninta.

To my surprise, Gaia turned around, and her eyes locked on the group for a split second. She narrowed her eyes, and tilted her head, confusion plain on her face. 'Strangers', she must of thought. 'Nothing but strangers'. That's how her mind works. I should know. Shrugging, she turned to face the front. I had a feeling Ninta had called her. How would I know?

Now, I just felt strange. Had I created this person, from my imagination, or had she always been here, just waiting? Sure, she had a history, but I made it for her. Were we playing god, in a sense? That's a chilling feeling.

We entered the Inn, The Merry Mare. I noticed a few of the others' characters by trying to remember their description. Of course, the ones from the books and movies, Legolas and Grima Wormtoungue, were easier to recognise.

I stood uneasily in the group, feeling out of place in the more medieval world.
------------------------------

Bulbasaur4
1st March 2003, 08:17 PM
Bulba4 - F - Kay

With Ginger to the right of me, and Thargor to the left... and the others spread behind I already began to fathom how difficult this could tend to get.
Best split up..

I quickly turned to Ginger and let a smile out.
" I'm sure your eager to meet Grima... and I can't hide the fact that I am a bit eager to see Karion and Legolas as well. BUt I also sense that Grewllo is here... and he is browsing, very eagerly."
I gave a pained expression... as I forced myself to stop and concentrated, as an eerie green glow began to spread around my hands and then suddenly it falthered. I nodding I turned to Ginger again.
" If you will... take a few people with you, and perhaps talk to Grima and some of the other villagers. I'll advice everyone to explore Minas Tirith... talk to people, and if you find anything strange about the characters- flashes of green, odd lines that wouldn't be in Middle Earth... it could be Grewllo."

I then turned to the group and spoke.
"Okay everyone... if you will, you can go off on your own or prefurrably team up with some one or persons. Go explore... talk to the Middle Earth inhabitants in Minas Tirith, but do not go outside the city. If you see any signs that... are abnormal about the people that wouldn't be in Middle Earth- green, odd speech... it could be Grewllo. Be careful about your assumptions however... try not to frighten the RPG people or Grewllo may leave no trace. But if you happen to truely find Grewllo and address him... then we'll be on to something."

People than began to split up, and Thargor leaned towards me and pointed at Legolas.
I swallowed hard and nodded...
I was hoping it wouldn't be him...

I thought, cringing.
It would have to be him... he has many useful elements- grace, agility, ... but you saw that even as a human.
I wish Legolas would be left alone.
He cannot... leave it to-

For once I cut off the voice and gazed to Thargor.
"You can come with me if you wish. I sense it in Legolas... I was hoping it wasn't so, but... it seems that there is a faint glimmer of green in his eyes- and Elven have blue eyes."

I began to walk towards the figure of Legolas with Thargor, and he happened to be near Karion. Swallowing hard, I closed my eyes for a brief moment as I whispered again to THargor.
" I sense that Grewllo has infected 2 other characters in this RPG besides Legolas... probably some characters with desirable traits."

Thargor nodded, but I gazed at him and shook my head.
" Is some t hing bothering you?"
He looked at me, and sighed.
"THis... is... all... so... fake." He replied, and I nodded... understanding the gift tha tmust have been given to him. I shrugged..
"Perhaps when you trust me, I can show you what they see- what everyone else sees, with out the data. Even if it is only for a little while, i am sure it would be nice enough to see. But first thing is first... we must some how get Legolas outside of Minas Tirith- the city, so we can confront the Grewllo in him. If we do that... Grewllo should appear, and then we can destroy it."

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
2nd March 2003, 03:03 AM
Chikory
-----------------

Oh WOW! There's that Karion guy I drew for Bulba-sempai, he looked a heck of a lot better than my picture, that's for sure! I hoped he'd never get a chance to see it. If he was the type of person to blow up quickly, I'd be dead and hung. My face currently resembled a violently sweatdropping smiley, viz. ^_^;;;;

But as I got a closer look at him, I realized that he really WAS one of those people who are aggravatingly perfect, but they're so nice to you and to everyone that just after you think caustic things about their aggravating perfectness you just start melting into a puddle of goo and start worshiping insofarasmuch as a puddle of goo can worship anything. Incidentally, I tend to do that to a lot of people because I notice that I am on the bottom rung of a lot of things.

Were the vampires here yet? Or, rather more accurately, had Gaspard stopped concocting his little theories on the intoxication capability of scumble yet? Did he discover the secrets of the universe from the depths of the badly scrubbed mug? Did I hope he hadn't because I wouldn't want to find out that either him or Velierre had been infected? Was this train of thought making any sense at all? No, not really.

Hey, speaking of scumble, if it was a tavern right there across the street, they'd be bound to have some in stock! (That is, if it hadn't melted out the bottom of the barrel...) Wait, wait, must have local currency. What WAS local currency in Minas Tirith, anyway? Orc parts? I hadn't read the books for ages, and I was pretty sure the evil-looking barkeep wouldn't let me so much as skimp a drop off the bottom of a mug. I made a face at him when he wasn't looking.

I decided tactfully not to intervene in anything Bulba-sempai and Thargor were doing in relation to Legolas. I didn't want an amputated limb, thank you very much. I was already running risks trying not to burn off my eyebrows with staffchan.

Oh well, back to the evil bartender. Maybe bambi eyes would work. As long as I didn't receive news that Gaspard was in Minas Tirith, to heck with finding Grewllo-infected other people - there were so many of us, I seriously doubted they'd need my presence. Besides, Gollum wasn't around, and the vast majority of the burly men in the tavern looked distinctly unglompable. I got out and returned to the group, which was being slowly split up into little delegations. I might look out for green-inclined oddities on my walk about town, though.

(Process Happening in A Certain Severely Depraved Cranium
Chikory's Often Unused Better Nature, hereby referred to as Kaoru, said telepathically, "YAY!!!! OOOO YAY!!!!! I'm active!! Isn't that just so exciting?!"
"No," replied Chikory's Frequently Used Bad Nature, hereby referred to as Enishi.
"Shut up, you're such a wet blanket!!! And you're always depressingly encouraging Our Charge to be lazy, disagreeable and irresponsible!!"
"That's kind of like my job, right...?" A big sweatdrop on Enishi's part.
"It doesn't mean you have to do your jo- OMIGAWD!!!"
"..What...?"
"LOOK LOOK LOOK~~!!! A COOL GUITAR-LOOKING MEDIEVAL INSTRUMENT THINGY!")

On display in the shop next to the tavern across the road from Aragorn's house was a multitude of cool instrument-looking thingys!!! Wow coollll!! I randomly grabbed onto someone and gushed randomly about wanting to play a guitar. (Oh no, there was that automatic over-the-top anime reaction thing again... ehhh... who did I cause to hyperventilate now...?)

"Um... please get off me?" suggested the owner of the arm being grabbed. [Elemental Seribii], said the label on top of the speech bubble.

Drago
8th March 2003, 07:57 PM
Tony
I rubbed my eyes, still irritated by the new surroundings.
For the moment, I had fallen into an uncharacteristic sense of ease, and felt that I should make the best of it.
For now, I had started coming to conclusions. If I was to survive all this, it would be the same process as any adventure I had been in. Take the easiest job, keep eyes and ears open, avoid confrontations, and when fighting occurs, get knocked out early and painlessly as possible.
I thought of the situation that Kay and Thargor were in. Trouble was ascertain, although I wasn't quite sure how they were going to handle it. I wasn't really clear on what exactly was so mysterious about Legolas, for that matter. Was he cursed, or something?
And what was with vampires in LOTR? Am I the only one who finds that a bit odd?
Still, at least I could say I knew someone... sort of. Cora seemed normal enough in this quite freakish world, perhaps things weren't as bad as I had thought.

I shook my head, and peered over at Chikory, who was quite thrilled to bits over something or other...
Key example of my point, though. If I want to survive, just mingle with the comic relief. Either she was that, or quite the evil mastermind. ...Or both, of course.
Nonetheless, it seemed that if I was going to die, at least I would be laughing all the way.
I frowned. Just had to watch out for that damn staff, though...