PDA

View Full Version : Scanneries! Woot . .requests?

Mew_girl
11th February 2003, 04:40 PM
I am going to test out my art skills since I have just gotten my scanner! ^_^ Yay . .

I am good at poeple (Better at people then even pokemon *gasp*) But not like people on TV (ash Misty brock) yeah u know what I mean, made up peopel work the best . .

I can color but I use color pincles . .^_^';;

so if you liked to color it with photoshop of something later then thats fine.

I want to take three people at a time

I can do lots of pokemon But I have never drawn a R/S pokemon so that would be new for me . . .Tee hee I guess I should try sometime I think I drew a mudkip like once?

Go easy on me . .I'm knew at this thing . ..

~Mew_girl

Latios & Latias
11th February 2003, 05:27 PM
Hey Can You draw Me? I Look Like This
www.boomspeed.com/latios/MOI.jpgim going to colour it all my request is that u draw it thx

Mew_girl
11th February 2003, 05:50 PM
I would love to draw u but . .I can't see the pic .. could you just try to tell me what u look like? Like hair and how long it is and eye color clothes and maybe a pokemon at your side?

Lightning
11th February 2003, 08:27 PM
Wow! Congratulations on getting the new scanner! ~_^ I just got a new one recently, so I know you must be overjoyed. XD Anyways, since your taking them, mind if I request? I don't exactly need any human characters in my picture, but I collect fanarts of my character, Lightning. She's a little Pichu with a tuft of hair (like the Pichu brother in the 3rd mini-movie) and she's got blue eyes. Lol, that's basically it. (I'm not very creative sometimes.. x_X) Anyways, I'd be very grateful if you could do this for me. :) Arigatou gozaimasu!

Bai,
Lightning

Mew_girl
11th February 2003, 11:33 PM
Woo . .Been to long since I did a pichu . .. ^_^ Uh here I did this while my sister was playing "Pokemon" and asking me if togepi evolved into pikachu .. .O_o Anyway I hope you like . .I should redraw it and try again . .I can't believe I forgot the cheecks! My sister came in and said "Somthing is missing" Me: "What???"
Sister: "ITS CHEECKS!" ME: *Gasp* *use's paint to add them*

sorry . .

http://www.naese.com/images/Pichu.JPG

http://www.naese.com/images/Pichu.JPG

Yeah I added a apple . .Thats how I draw the pika family now days. With a apple . .don't ask me why. and the eyes are Blue just really dark . .o_o stupid scanner program

Hope ya like . .
O_o I think I could have done better but thats what I ohways think . . .

Meganiquil155
12th February 2003, 12:30 AM
gratz on your new scanner

Could you please draw a picture of Kenta and Cyndaquil together please?

Mew_girl
12th February 2003, 10:14 AM
As I said I suck at people from TV I should have said games too. But I will give it a shot just for you. I can get people pratice in and stuff. So Ok I will do it. Not promising anything tho.

~Mew_girl

God of Fire
12th February 2003, 01:18 PM
Must be really nice to get a new scanner *kicks my stupid one*^_^ Could I request a meditating Xatu?

Lightning
12th February 2003, 05:34 PM
Aww.. it's so cute! Thankies!! ^_^ I like the apple, lol.

(Don't worry.. I always forget the cheeks by accident. XD)

Bai,
Lightning

Tyler and Hobbes
12th February 2003, 07:07 PM
Could you draw a guy whering a golden robe,spikey black hair with his hands to the screen.

Mew_girl
12th February 2003, 07:21 PM
Wow . .o_o';; Ok time to draw. I'll try to get these done as soon as I can . .Last one came out good since paint helped a little with the coloring.

anyway I am good at morphs just to let u know. o_o';; I am better at Nintails, Mew, Sneasel and vulpix. All others would be new for me but I would like to give it a shot.

Everoy
12th February 2003, 08:11 PM
Can you make me a poliwag turning into a poliwhirl, then a politoed?

Latios & Latias
13th February 2003, 06:49 AM
ill attach it :D

[attachment deleted by admin]

Mew_girl
14th February 2003, 02:09 PM
Dear fireguardian

I am sorry to say that my drawing can not go that far yet. I worked on your requests a good hour and I could not get the hands right. It just looked bad. If there is anything ells I could do please let me now. Becuz right now I feel like a really bad artist. ;_; and I want to do something for you!

sorry

Ok for the other people. I got Latios & Latias's done I just need to scan andupload. (Yay) O_o which I have just found out how cheap my scanner is.

God of Fire, I have not started yet. I am trying to get the people ones done first.

Parsec's Politoed, I have like the polywag done . .o_o';;

I hope I can have them up soon!

Tyler and Hobbes
14th February 2003, 08:00 PM
Doesn't matter your a good artist and I need some for my RPG I made for my friends...intrested?PM me8)

Mew_girl
15th February 2003, 03:05 PM
http://www.naese.com/images/Pic.JPG

Latios & Latias there is your pic. I kinda added my own stuff. Like the odish and the hill. I can just see you looking up and think ing about Latios & Latias (Which I was going to draw in the background but I thought I better not push my luck)

Its not as cute as you pic but I thought it was nice.

Latios & Latias
16th February 2003, 02:31 PM
awwww wicked! i'll colour it in and post it back to show ya thx alot! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Latios & Latias
17th February 2003, 04:30 PM
yay im done and here is the picture coloured :D *edit 2 more pics coloured just thought i'd post it*
http://chicoryta.20megsfree.com/ME.jpg
http://chicoryta.20megsfree.com/ME2.gif
http://chicoryta.20megsfree.com/ME3.gif

Mew_girl
17th February 2003, 05:37 PM
Cool! ^_^ it looks good colored!

Latios & Latias
17th February 2003, 05:48 PM
and i couldnt have done it without u thx! *hugs Mew_Girl, then walks away pretending he didnt and hopeing no1 saw it*

Everoy
17th February 2003, 06:09 PM
Latios and Latias and Mew_girl sittin' in a tree...

Latios & Latias
17th February 2003, 06:41 PM
LOL :P i dont think that would work out me not knowing anything about her, except shes a good artist and her not know anything about me except i like Latios and Latias

Mew_girl
17th February 2003, 07:39 PM
lol . . . .*blush* hehe I need to work on the other requests . . .*wonders off*

yeah it would not work. . .I'm taking! ^_^';;