PDA

View Full Version : future episodes

average joe
11th February 2003, 05:09 PM
does pikachu or any pokemon other pokemon eave or even misty or brock or togepi leave after the middle of johto champions saga?

tomorrow, i will post a very interesting pokemon game idea for all you people to think about.

hope ya like it.;)

by the way, i`m new here.
hello to all the people :wave:

Light_Togetic
11th February 2003, 05:57 PM
Well, if you mean does anyone leave the show after the Johto League, then

*Spoilers*

Yes, Misty and Brock both leave. Brock comes back to join Ash after a few episodes, but Misty remains at Cerulean City. Ash leaves all his pokemon except Pikachu at Oak's lab, and goes off to Hoenn (the new English spelling of Houen!).

*End Spoiler*

average joe
12th February 2003, 12:44 AM
how sad.

so what`s the reason for misty`s departure and ash leaving all the pokemon except pikachu?

Ashi-chan
12th February 2003, 12:51 AM
Hoenn...wow the English spelling looks really stupid!

Light_Togetic
12th February 2003, 08:55 AM
Spoilers*

Well, the reason for Misty leaving was that her sisters wanted to go on this world tour, and they wanted her to take care of the gym. Oh yes, and the Joy at Viridian City (they stop there on their way back to Pallet) had saved Misty's bike for her. So, Misty left. (It was a very emotional episode! And all I did was read the summary for it!) Brock left because he wanted to do something at home, but then he leaves Pewter to go find Ash in Hoenn. Ash leaves his pokemon because Gary left his pokemon at Oak's... I always thought that was a dumb reason, but, I guess it's better than no reason.:rolleyes:

End Spoiler*

average joe
12th February 2003, 09:27 AM
so basically ash is alone now until he meets back with brock?

i hope the series keeps going on and on.

here is the game idea.
--------------------------------------------

how about making a 3D pokemon game for gamecube.

and i ain`t talkin` about a remake of them. i`m talking about a whole new game.

with voices, all the pokemon, anime cutscenes. in battle, you don`t just shout an order and the pokemon attacks, i`m talkin` about you control the pokemon, you jump, run, do moves, attack, evade, defend and all that stuff.

they could first release a huge game on like 4 Cds then keep spitting out expansion CDs like a whole new town or a whole new dungeon to explore or something like that.

this thing would be 3D and you would control ash in final fantasy 8 caterpillar-style with brock and misty following you.

pokemon are seen on screen and not in random battles.
imagine your`e walking around in the middle of nowhere alone and then out of the blue comes this mommoth-sized pokemon, in other words, makes no sense).
you`d see pokemon playing around and eating berries and stuff. if you wanted to catch a pokemon, you`d have to touch it.
then you`ll be whisked away to the battlefield with your chosen pokemon(not the first one in line although there would be an option for you to switch pokemon every fight or use the first one).

you talk to people, can go inside every house you see etc...
the game would also have every single episode quest in the game from the anime. (slowpoke well, the surfing thing, mewtwo, orange islands, mysterious loations, even the prehistoric pokemon cave and you`ll find togepi there and misty will take care of it). buy pokemon foods so brock can cook some good stuff up at intervals and you can see the table with the gang eating and talking and the pokemon eating peacefully too.

does that kind of game appeal to you?

if you want more detail and info, just ask me!

Hanada Tattsu
12th February 2003, 10:23 AM
Cool, sounds like a good idea!

Anyway, Misty's sisters actually won the lottery at the supermarket, and are going on a world tour, so they leave Misty's Starmie and Horsea at the gym so she can use them when she returns.

Also, it's not only Ash and Brock, a new girl named Haruka, who is the daughter of the first gym leader, and her younger brother named Masato follow them around. Haruka has no clue about battling, and Masato is a smart-mouth. Jessie and James are still there, they leave Arbok and Weezing, and Gary and Ash become friends. Gary quits training and starts studying Pokemon.

That's about it. For more info, check out the spoiler tower at the top of the forum.

Light_Togetic
12th February 2003, 10:53 AM
Oh yeah, I forgot about Haruka and Masato! (Perhaps not by accident...). Ay! There's too many pokemon/people leaving in this series, and it's only the begining!! It all happened so fast!:( Oh well, I'll get over it. I just wish they would have done it a bit slower.

Oh yeah, and I do like that idea for a game. Now if only Nintendo would take great ideas like that from fans...

average joe
12th February 2003, 02:10 PM
cool, some positive posts.:)

how can i inform game freak about this idea.

i`m sure LOTS of people would buy it.

if you want me to go into more detail just ask.

crud, gary leaves training and studys pokemon? jesse and james leave arbok and weezing? WHY?

i thought they both loved arbok and weezing a lot.

why did they leave them. i get so much pleasure when i see them get beat up but i luv them too.

Light_Togetic
12th February 2003, 04:14 PM
Ah, well, Jessie and James leave Arbok and Wheezing because they were trying to free a bunch of caged Ekans and Koffing from a pokemon poacher. They knew that the poacher would try to catch the poor Ekans and Koffing again, so they told Arbok and Wheezing to take care of the pokemon in the forest. There's an episode summary for it on this thread right here (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8420) if you want to read it. It goes into much more detail than I can do. But, like I said before... too many goodbyes!:(

average joe
13th February 2003, 12:39 AM
everything`s so sad now, everybody leaving about every episode.

i still remember the good old days when the series just started, ash saw ho-oh right?

i think the series will continue until ash becomes a pokemon master.
or at least until he beats the elite four because he lost last time and vowed to return and win.

T M Pikachu
13th February 2003, 05:33 PM
That Arbok and Weezing thing reminds me of oh.... does a particular bird in Kanto ring a bell.

Yeah Ash's long forgotten promise to come back Pidgot. I wonder if Jessie and James promised Arbok and Weezing that they would someday come back for it. The writers shouldn't take away all of Jessie and James's Pokemon. Jessie has two Pokemon right. Wobbuffet and that new snake thing. James only has one right. That wierd huge catcus thing.

Yeah. Why do the writers want everyone to go bye bye for. First it was James's Victreebel. Then Misty and Brock. Then all of Ash's Pokemon but Pikachu. Then all of Brock's Pokemon but Forrestress. Now its Jessie and James's Arbok and Weezing. First they have no changes in all of Johto. Then right at the end everyone goes bye bye at the beginning of Advance. Every time I read a spoiler something big happens. Am starting to fear reading spoilers. To much change. Brain can't take.

Oh and I loved you 3D game idea. I wish the makers of the game could actually make a game like that. It would be sooo cool but really expense though. But I would buy it.

Hanada Tattsu
13th February 2003, 05:56 PM
Well, at the same time a lot of people and Pokemon are joining up too!

Haruka and Masato (even though I wish Misty would stay)
Ash catches (as of yet) a Taillow and a Treecko
Haruka catches Torchic (and either a Wurmple, Silcoon, or Agehanto)
Brock will get a Lotad and a Mudkip

Team Magma is also introduced, but for the time being, Team Rocket does not get replaced by Team Magma.

Even though, I wish things were like they were in Kanto, and even though I wish Misty would come back (and Haruka would learn training elsewhere! :wave: Haruka!) there still is some cool stuff going on.

average joe
14th February 2003, 09:11 AM
thanks for the positiveness on the game idea.

everyone in gamefaqs hated it and called me a potatosalad head and spud, fignuts and lugnut.

bytheway, my friend tod me that there is a new movie out, but it`s abot mewtwo and the clones and mew.

he says it`s the movie that takes place after the first movie.

he says that mewtwo, mew and the clones find a peaceful place to live together but giovanni goes to destroy them all for revenge against mewtwo because he destroyed the rocket`s house thing.

houndoom5
14th February 2003, 09:30 AM
wow your really behind aren't you? oh well yes there is a strait to video/dvd (I got both^_^) tv special called mewtwo returns.if i was you i'd get the dvd it contains the secret mewtwo's origen. which i thought was REALLY good and stays to the original japanese version quite well and is pretty touching for somthing that like 15 minites.^_^

Hanada Tattsu
14th February 2003, 09:38 AM
Yeah, the Origin of Mewtwo is kind of about Mewtwo before the movie. Mewtwo Returns is about Mewtwo after the movie.

Light_Togetic
14th February 2003, 11:12 AM
Is that all that's on the DVD of Mewtwo Returns? I only got the VHS. (It came out right before I bought my DVD player, and I haven't gotten around to looking at that particular DVD).

average joe
14th February 2003, 11:25 AM
so it ain`t exactly a movie?
so what`s the secret mewtwo`s origin?

tell me, i`m too lazy to buy stuff.:D