PDA

View Full Version : Can you help me?

UnrealFighter
20th August 2004, 11:48 AM
I just got pokemon ruby not to long ago and a game boy sp (it was a late birthday present from my grandma) and I realized it came with a usb port hookup so today I plugged it in but nothing happend. Can you guys help?

phaedrus
20th August 2004, 11:50 AM
In before move.

GBASP doesn't use USB. What are you talking about? :confused:

Welcome, by the way.

Thy
20th August 2004, 11:59 AM
You sure it's not a GameShark SP? Then it's a cheating device, not a GameBoy, meaning you can't play on it. The way the gameshark works, it you put the game on the Gameshark (connect it) and put the gameshark in the gameboy. The USB is used to upload codes from the internet. Hopefully that's what you are talking about. Other wise, I'm stuck.

UnrealFighter
20th August 2004, 12:09 PM
Well it's a cord that plugs into the charger slot in my gameboy and plugs into the usb ports onto my computer but my computer isnt reacting to it. Does this mean my usb ports have gone bad?

Thy
20th August 2004, 12:11 PM
Can you take a picture of it, because I have no idea what it is.

UnrealFighter
20th August 2004, 12:17 PM
No I dont have anything that could take a photo of it but ill try to find something similar to it on the net.

UnrealFighter
20th August 2004, 12:24 PM
it looks like that

[attachment deleted by admin]

abunaidesu
20th August 2004, 12:35 PM
maybe its just a charger ???????

UnrealFighter
20th August 2004, 12:45 PM
I think your right the charger light does go on when I plug it in. There are some people on here that posted there trainer cards and have a diffrent charecters. Also there is acouple of downloads on this forum of dolls for your pokemon game how do they do that?

Thy
20th August 2004, 01:03 PM
Still have no clue about the USB thing. Never heard about it. Also, the trainer cards are fanmade, look in FanArt. The dolls (I think you are talking about teh Plushies) are just little awards given away in certain gamee in PCG. They serve no purpose (they're not even real) other than collecting and bragging rights. Also, check the rules in each forum before you start posting and welcome to TPM.

UnrealFighter
20th August 2004, 01:10 PM
Well I'm sorry about posting in the wrong forum I just wanted to figure this out and I didnt know which one I should have gone into to post. Thanks alot for your help I thought there were ways to download things onto your gameboy game but I geuss I was wrong.