PDA

View Full Version : The Funniest Episode of All Time

PAK Man
20th August 2004, 01:43 PM
What do you think is the funniest episode of all time? The funniest episode in my opinion is Having a Wailord of a Time. I just crack up everytime I see this episode. My favorite part is when Ash and Max are trying to convince Stephanie (the new trainer) to choose either Mudkip or Treecko so she doesn't take May's Torchic. Also, I always laugh (for some bizarre reason) when Wailord is being carried away by Team Rocket's balloon. What is the funniest episode you've ever seen?

Water Pokemon Master
20th August 2004, 03:13 PM
There have been too many, but since I just saw this episode, I would say Holy Matrimony since it involved a psycho nut trying to marry James. :)

PKMN Master
20th August 2004, 10:46 PM
The funniest? I'm guessing "Lights, Camera, Quacktion!"... "Holy Matrimony" is funny too... o.0 I know there's one episode I said: this is teh funniest ever, but I can't remember what was it. :sweat4: I'll have to watch all the episodes all over again...

Zak
20th August 2004, 11:08 PM
Wayward Wobbuffet wins this one by a long shot.

~Zak

Adamant
22nd August 2004, 07:31 AM
The Fortune Hunters, anyone?

And there's also the Tag Battle episode that hasn't been shown in english yet.

Clockenstein
22nd August 2004, 10:13 AM
I think Hocus Pokemon was the funniest episode. Ash turned into a pikachu.

Blackjack Gabbiani
22nd August 2004, 08:06 PM
I'd say "Dues and Don'ts". Starting off with TR as football players, then finding out they're no longer Rockets and trying like mad to get back in...the Delibird woman was great, Wendy's hatred of Jesse over a drink order was great, and as toppers, hardly any Twerps, and we got to see the Boss again!

Water Pokemon Master
22nd August 2004, 09:53 PM
I change my funniest episode to what Blackjack Gabbiani said. I totally forgot about that episode. The whole milkshake thing was hilarious, and is what I mainly loved about the episode.

That girl was a raving lunatic!

PKMN Master
24th August 2004, 12:37 AM
I kinda remember that episode... the last part of johto after the whirl islands is fuzzy... can't recall all of them, perhaps only the red gyarados and clair gym... I wouldn't miss the dragons :D...

I was thinking, one of the funny ones was the one in which ash beats sabrina... when haunters bumps into Jessie&James, and jessie can't hold her laugh... and while laughing they crash into the hard soil... the face she has XD

and what about the one when they go to profr. westwood the fifith's lab (at least that's how he was called in spanish) to research something on the slowpokes, jessie gets a shellder... I mean, it was TEH smarter conversation ever held in pkmn... guess the speakers? yeah! a slowpoke and misty's psyduck XD, and jessie gets her butty biten by a shellder, or was that other episode?

jesschow12
24th August 2004, 06:49 AM
mine is the SS anne,the red blue version episode

when teamrocket and ash and his company battle ,the ship is unbalance and everyone was have fun slipping from left to right and vice versa

Eternal Eievui
24th August 2004, 07:50 AM
Holy Matrimony, XD I liked how the girl (forgot name) chased Kojiro around!! That's about it. ._.;

Everoy
25th August 2004, 06:18 PM
Well, there were some funny moments from different eps that I remember, but I don't know the episode names. I know that one of them was in Jirachi: Wishmaker, the movie.

1. Ash has Bulbasaur out, hen lets Heracross out and Heracross starts sucking from Bulbasaur bulb. Bulbasaur acts like he wants Heracross to stop, but his face doesn't lie.

2. (Movie)
Jessie: Of course I see it! Do you think I'm blind?
James: Well, that would explain the hair.

Heald
25th August 2004, 07:18 PM
Bikini episode one, forget title.

James with breasts > all.

Electric Soldier Polygon - Japanese children falling to the floor in retard-like fits. Now that's entertainment.

Blackjack Gabbiani
25th August 2004, 07:20 PM
Boobtastic James was in the bikini contest episode, not the Porygon one.

Heald
25th August 2004, 07:27 PM
Boobtastic James was in the bikini contest episode, not the Porygon one.Bollocks. I keep getting all the deleted episodes mixed up. Oh well, whichever was the bikini one, that's funny too.

Light_Togetic
26th August 2004, 02:36 PM
XD James with.. erm... girly parts! That was too funny!!

I'd have to say I found these episodes funny: Battle Aboard the St. Anne, Holy Matrimony!, Forest Grumps (the one with the Ursaring), Having A Wailord of A Time, Fortune Hunters (James in a Moltres suit... priceless!!), and Meowth Rules! (those people in cat whiskers and ears just crack me up! And Meowth's hilarious in that episode! Although the rest of it's quite serious).