PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Favourite waste of time

Kirei
22nd August 2004, 02:42 AM
What's your favourite way to waste some time if you've got nothing important to do?

I'd say that mine is either reading, playing a video game or watching a film. Ade has been hogging the XBox lately though! So anyway, what's yours? :196:

abunaidesu
22nd August 2004, 03:09 AM
reading
masturbating
talking on the phone
etc

shazza
22nd August 2004, 03:39 AM
posting in random polls

Water Pokemon Master
22nd August 2004, 03:42 AM
Watching TV, riding my bike, talking to Steph about aliens.

FireBlast
22nd August 2004, 03:58 AM
IRC, sex, tv, TPM, masturbation, playing guitar ...

RedStarWarrior
22nd August 2004, 04:52 AM
Continuing to exist.
Fixed it for you. ;)

Anyway, I enjoy watching TV or surfing the web. Sometimes I like listening to music, but usually only when there is nothing on the tube.

kainashi
22nd August 2004, 08:24 AM
playing pc/video games, watching tv, or reading.

Gengachu
22nd August 2004, 08:42 AM
Games, tv, wasting time at forums, listening to music

phaedrus
22nd August 2004, 09:51 AM
Listening to music, playing guitar, er...posting, and, um...masturbating, I guess. <- Only when I'm insanely bored

Music Dragon
22nd August 2004, 01:41 PM
Drawing pointless things, or stick-men with turbans getting attacked by a monster (always random and different).

Reading if I've got a good book to read.

Playing SSBM.

Getting Luxury balls through contests. Gardevoir, Castform, Altaria, Spinda and Regirock do it well. :)

Listening to music.

Searching for random things that come to mind. You can find just about anything at Yahoo!, like www.strindbergandhelium.com (and that's not even close to www.rinkworks.com's Book-a-minute/Movie-a-minute or other such).

Sunfirewolf
22nd August 2004, 02:00 PM
Sitting in front of my computer drooling mindlessly from radiation.
Drawing (me an artist)
animation (me an animator)

Aipom Of Doom
22nd August 2004, 02:31 PM
TPM
Computer stuff
Other websites
Video Games.

DarkPsychicCharizard
22nd August 2004, 03:04 PM
I draw. Though that is hardly a waste of time. =)

homeofmew
22nd August 2004, 07:05 PM
I usually watch TV or a movie, sleep, post, eat.
The usual for any teen-young adult. It's so fun to do nothing, sometimes
boring though.

Pichu
22nd August 2004, 07:36 PM
Sit on a chair/ground and stare mindlessly at nothing, esp. with the garfield like eyes. -.-
Surf internet... esp. this site even though there's no new posts and seen every post.
Play games, such as Gunbound or Shattered Galaxy, even though it is very boring.

youdontknowme
22nd August 2004, 07:45 PM
A lot of internet browsing (forums, dA, etc), working on my site, Photoshop, Apophysis, IRC, AIM... yup.

Jay
22nd August 2004, 08:03 PM
it alters sometimes. i may be interested in video games and that may be my biggest waste of time, or it might be simply browsing the net too often, or it might be television, or other things.

right now it's ragnarok and the olympics.

cd
23rd August 2004, 04:17 AM
listening to music whilst daydreaming. daydreaming. irc. tv. chatting to real life friends.

AntiAsh Superstar
23rd August 2004, 11:45 AM
Umm... going on random Internet sites, AIM, video games, engaging Soo in ridiculous conversations... everything else I do with my spare time I consider not just being a time killing device. =p

Zalika
23rd August 2004, 04:30 PM
My entire life is a waste... I never have anything to do. Wait... I don't even HAVE a life.

Basically all I do all day is talk to my boyfriend, play neopets, write stories, listen to music, and draw. No life, eh?

~Zalika :ingrams: :scared:

aragornbird
23rd August 2004, 05:26 PM
Surfing the internet. Even forums. But since I'm an only child and both my parents work, I've got no one to talk to, so this sorta wards off my loneliness. But not my boredom. :(

Agent Elrond
23rd August 2004, 10:25 PM
Nothing I do is a waste of my time.;)

But other than that, twink out on Nuklearpower, watch movies, read and reread the first Ranma 1/2 volume because parents have yet to order more. :mad: Grrrr.

Really though, I take life in such a broad aspect that nothing I do really wastes my time, just some of it is used more productively than others.

Wolfsong
23rd August 2004, 10:35 PM
What's your favourite way to waste some time if you've got nothing important to do?

Well, I like to go to various placed on the internt, play video games, watch tv, or watch a movie. Other things that i like to do, I don't really consider a waste of time.

mr_pikachu
25th August 2004, 05:06 PM
Some would consider coming to TPM a waste of time, but I don't, so that's not my answer. I'd have to go with playing video games. It's not like that'll give you any skills in life besides quick reflexes and a possible career as one of those crane operators. (Apparantly people who play video games are better at it than those who don't.)