PDA

View Full Version : FR/LG Complete Set List + Scans (tomorrow)

Water Pokemon Master
22nd August 2004, 03:48 AM
FR/LG is going to take a lot of booster packs to complete. 30 holos in total! Charmander is a boxtopper, and Articuno ex, Zapdos ex, and Moltres ex are secret cards in the set that have the Regi card styles.

Here is the complete set list:
http://www.pokebeach.com/scans/exfrlg.html

Tomorrow, I will hopefully get scans from Roarkiller and Weilemom from the PokeGym, so when I do, I will post in this topic saying so. :)

Water Pokemon Master
24th August 2004, 03:02 AM
Ok everyone, most of the scans are up. Visit the link in the post above me.

darktyranitar
24th August 2004, 05:18 AM
Wow, there are a lot of rare cards in the set. Lots of booster to be brought.

And WPM, nice to see your website up to date again.

Roarkiller
25th August 2004, 10:40 AM
Sorry i coudlnt scan some for u on time. U wont believe what happened anyway.

Juz posting to show some undeadness, and ill pass the nidoqueen tomorrow hopefully, if i get some time on the pc.

Water Pokemon Master
25th August 2004, 01:39 PM
WPM, nice to see your website up to date again.
Thanks for the comment. :)

Sorry i coudlnt scan some for u on time. U wont believe what happened anyway.
That's okay. Most people are totally satisfied with the scans I have up right now.

mr_pikachu
26th August 2004, 11:02 PM
Jeez. A lot of these cards could really change the game. Especially Exeggutor; it's like a Professor Oak with no bad side effects! :eek: The ones like Rapidash and Poliwrath are good too (where they cause a status effect which gains an additional effect based on the Poke-Power). And Farfetch'd would be perfect for people who use a lot of Tools. Not to mention the FREE COMPUTER SEARCH ability from Pidgeot! Oh, and did I mention you can use it every turn? Dang, these cards are powerful.

And Dewgong's cool, too. DOWN WITH THE EX POKEMON! *snarls*

EDIT: Then there's Snorlax, who puts himself to sleep, deals more damage while asleep, and constantly heals himself in slumber. That's insane!

I may be adding more edits later as I look at more of the cards... :lol:

EDIT2: Raticate's Pickup is essentially a no-cost Item Finder... plus two more cards... this is ridiculous! And Magikarp has Ascension... didn't we just have a big discussion about that earlier? :confused:

Multi Energy is like the old Rainbow Energy card, only better...

Some of these cards are actually pretty bad, though. I can't imagine any use for Haunter's Head Trip (though I might be forgetting a card for combos), and Energy Removal 2 is just plain idiotic. Also, why use Celio's Network as a Supporter when you can do the same with a Pokeball without wasting a chance for a more helpful Supporter card?

And does it seem to any of you like some of the cards are just little squishy toys placed in natural settings? Or do you think they are clay? :rolleyes:

EDIT3: And get those missing cards up there, dangit! :mad2:

Roarkiller
27th August 2004, 10:38 AM
Theyre clay. That particular artist prefers to use clay against a background, then taking a photo to use as the picture. Most look good.

Havent seen the full list yet. I dont remember raticate having such a power, or is there another one? Cuz i used raticate in my tourney.

Jedi
27th August 2004, 12:09 PM
Raticate (http://www.pokebeach.com/scans/exfrlg/048.jpg)

1 colorleess to get a pokemon card, trainer card, and an energy card from your discard pile. Seems pretty good to me.

The bird EXs are a sad disappointment, they could be alot better.

I'm going to say the card i like most in the set is that Venusaur ex.. He's like combantion of both secptiles.

~Jedi

Water Pokemon Master
28th August 2004, 09:36 PM
Raticate is weird. I don't think there has ever been a Pokemon that can do 50 damage for only 1 energy. Seems like a good line to have in a deck, such as with Dunsparce.

darktyranitar
30th August 2004, 03:34 AM
Theyre clay. That particular artist prefers to use clay against a background, then taking a photo to use as the picture. Most look good.

Havent seen the full list yet. I dont remember raticate having such a power, or is there another one? Cuz i used raticate in my tourney.

Oh, the clay Pokemon cards, I think there are cards like that before, like N. Revelation Shuckle and Ex. DR Numel.

And Raticate, 50 damage for an energy?! That's pretty risky, but it gives a big payoff.

And just a note to myself, tomorrow I might make a card report on an Ex FRLG card...maybe Pidgeot. Heh, it's because tomorrow is my country 47th indipendence day anniversary. That's what the flag on my avatar and sig is doing...