PDA

View Full Version : [poll] what is your favorite current music video?

lil_wayne
23rd August 2004, 03:05 PM
mine is goodies by ciara ft PETEY PABLO!!!!!!! also i like lil flip - sunshine

FireBlast
23rd August 2004, 03:53 PM
I don't really watch any channels that show music videos...

abunaidesu
23rd August 2004, 04:08 PM
yeah the goodies song rules

and sunshine sucks.

Gengachu
23rd August 2004, 04:20 PM
I don't watch new music videos. For one thing I don't have cable or anything right now, and my experience of the current music videos is that they suck. Music videos were great in the 80's and 90's, but anymore they aren't very good.

cd
24th August 2004, 02:19 AM
my favourite video is 'push off' by the freestylers. i think that's what the song and group are called anyway. the chick is hot.

phaedrus
24th August 2004, 10:17 AM
Franz Ferdinand - Take Me Out

and

Modest Mouse - Float On

and

Green Day - American Idiot

That's the only good stuff out now. =|

EDIT:
I don't watch new music videos. For one thing I don't have cable or anything right now, and my experience of the current music videos is that they suck. Music videos were great in the 80's and 90's, but anymore they aren't very good.

SUPERFREAK :)

kainashi
24th August 2004, 10:21 AM
my favorite right now would be strata - the panic. don't really watch much tv though.

lil_wayne
24th August 2004, 01:49 PM
okay i changed my mind... new favorite is WELCOME BACK by MASE

Yoh Asakura
24th August 2004, 02:12 PM
1985 - Bowling For Soup.

=]

RedStarWarrior
24th August 2004, 02:38 PM
I don't really watch any channels that show music videos...
I watch MTV, yet that is still true for me. ;)

I don't have a favorite video.

AntiAsh Superstar
24th August 2004, 05:02 PM
I've been rather taken with 'Pablo Un-American' by NOFX, I like silly animated nonsense like that. :) I also second strat's vote for Franz Ferdinand - Take Me Out.

Kyl3
24th August 2004, 07:14 PM
1985 - Bowling For Soup.

=]
HELL YEAH! And American Idiot, too.

Adz44
24th August 2004, 08:12 PM
I like the video to 'Guns don't kill people, rappers do'. I think it's quite funny with the 'rappers' on motor scooters getting away from the police in a golf cart. lol

I thought the video to 'Take me out' was quite cool, as well. Odd, but cool.

suzie
24th August 2004, 11:09 PM
i like the music video for mo money mo problems :wave:

The_Missing_Link
24th August 2004, 11:19 PM
Franz Ferdinand - Take Me Out

and

Modest Mouse - Float On

Gotta agree with you on those. I focus on the songs more than the videos but the videos are very unique

Toxicity
26th August 2004, 05:24 PM
I have to agree with those who voted Take Me Out and Float On. I care for the songs more, but there are some music videos you just can't turn down. But there are three others I like:
Breaking Benjamin - So Cold
Muse - Time Is Running Out
Instruction - Breakdown

Captain Pringle
31st August 2004, 06:58 PM
I realize most TPMers probably have never heard of this band, but it's my honest answer to the poll, so I'm just gonna say it anyway. ;)

My favorite music video is easily "Hi no Ataru Sakamichi" by Do As Infinity. It's pretty simple compared to some videos, but still very beautiful and poetic. Gotta love cherry blossoms. ^_^

[attachment deleted by admin]

fat man with a monkey
31st August 2004, 07:02 PM
Save a horse, ride a cowboy. ****ing midget dressed as a cowboy. or Heaven, because I love the song. Or Whiskey Lullaby, because it's sad. Take your pick. *Countryboy*

phaedrus
31st August 2004, 08:34 PM
The Matinee video is better than Take Me Out.

Not as many people have seen that, but it's still good. I like Take Me Out better because it has more Funny-When-On-Weed factor than Dark of the Matinee.