DnD RSVP

1. Asilynne
    Asilynne
    Ok so we ve decided that itll be mon evening/night/Tues Morning depending on what timezone your in, now lets narrow it down to a time.
    Bear with me, because I might have really screwed up my math in the times that Im about to say XD so if something doesnt look quite right let me know.
    EST-Me and Sie: 7pm (mon)
    British whatever time-Gav and Bex: 11pm (mon)
    Sidewaysland Timezone-Elf and Chaos: 9am (tues)
    Upsidedownland-Ben: 8:30am (tues)

If this time is good for you let me know, if its not also let me know what a better time would be. I was going to bump it up an hour but I know Elf doesnt like to wake up early (it would have been 7am for him, and I really dont blame him considering Im not a morning person either XD). So yeah let me know guys <3
  2. Ultimate Charizard
    Ultimate Charizard
    Im fine with that from my point of view.
  3. chaos_redefined
    chaos_redefined
    Wow. Time zones suck. I should be fine, although if you can give some indication of how long these sessions will be, it would be much appreciated.
  4. Asilynne
    Asilynne
    Yeah timezones do suck T.T I know Ben said theyd go on til someone had to go, so judging by how peoples habits have been in the past Id say maybe each session would be 2 hours or so. When there isnt a lot of action or if people want to keep playing even after someone leaves we might be able to do miniquests or something too.
  5. Crystal Tears
    Crystal Tears
    I'm fine with it. I'll pop on and Asi will probably pounce on me saying: "It's time!"
  6. chaos_redefined
    chaos_redefined
    Good. I should be fine with 2 hours.

It has been a long time since I played a first level character. Should be interesting.
  7. Asilynne
    Asilynne
    Ok I made a slight mistake when trying to figure out Elf and Chaos's timezone but its fixed now, 7pm for me translates to 9am for them. Ben, let me know if your timezone is correct so this doesnt happen again ^-^()