Asilynne{Asi}

1. Asilynne
    Asilynne
    Username: Asilynne
    A.K.A: Asi, those that know it might call me my real name
    Appearance: shoulder length red-brown hair w/ bangs, green eyes, 5'8" 135 lbs (basically what I actually look like only with slightly longer hair ^-^() ), wears a blue flare long sleeved silk shirt and matching blue flare pants, small light close fitting black boots, wears a necklace with a small crystal ball hanging from a silver chain, and has a small hawk feather braided into a small section of her hair
    Personality:pretty nice I guess, somewhat friendly, outgoing but also kinda shy (if that makes sense), loyal to her friends, likes to joke around but can be thoughtful and serious if the need arises, eheh....has somewhat of a temper if her or friends are provoked ^-^()
  2. Asilynne
    Asilynne
    Weapon/Power: Hehe! Her power is something from one of my mangas: Whatever she says, it manifests in some form around her, i.e. If she says, "Man its hot as hell in here" then something or someone around her catches on fire! lol so I guess that would make her weapon puns and things like that! Only problem is its kinda hard to control....
    Relationships: Has online/real life friends *pending*
    Other: *looks at other* Oh poor Other, nobody likes you do they? *goes to pat it and gets bit by Other* OW! And I know why! Ok thats it! ......... Actually I do have something for Other ^-^() Im a black belt in Karate ^-^ plus I like to play soccer and can kick the living daylights outta that ball! "Airmail!" Also has a weird sense of humor ^-~ Oh yeah and Im a member of the Papa Johns Mafia! lol