Lets get started......

1. SilentKnightmare
    SilentKnightmare
    Ok The Duel for Earth fan club!!! Lets get this shit on da road peeps we gotta start thinkin of the beginning. Ive been wanting to start it out as Duel's dream when hes in NY and i kinda want it to be new years day......so any coments? or ideas would be great. Also he needs to have a glimpse of Roland but for now hes like a background char....for now.
  2. Asilynne
    Asilynne
    I think we should start it off in flashes, like starting from a shot of earth in space, and flashing closer as the static slowly clears up with it and the radio going as they show the party in times square. Duel can be wandering, lost in the crowd as the radio goes and when they count down to 1 he can wake up, that way you dont really get a glimpse of the disaster yet.
  3. SilentKnightmare
    SilentKnightmare
    Ahhh...i see what you mean. Much better than the way i was gonna do it. Like how you kept the part we ve been trying to have, but instead of the scene where the world goes to shit it flashes along with the counting down, that is an awsome idea i like it !!
  4. Asilynne
    Asilynne
    Also steph the part you have in your sig includes the Two and the One so we just need to work backwards up til ten.