Starting soon!

1. Asilynne
    Asilynne
    Ok, since Bex is pretty much nearly done we re going to start roleplaying soon. I know a lot of us have different timezones *shakes fist at timezones* So just post here with the general times that your availiable and hopefully we can find a common time slot. I know most of us usually are on around the same times most days so it shouldnt be too hard.

---Availiabilities---
    Asi: 6pm-around 11pm/12am Eastern Standard Time, varies slightly depending on my work schedule and day of the week (ex: Thursdays are bad for me because its super awesome sushi night <3)

Go ahead and post here with your availiability and Ill add you to the list, then we can pick a good day and time for everyone. Dont forget to say what crazy ass timezone your in, so we can figure out what time that is for everyone. So its easier for us all to figure out be sure to say what time it is atm where you are as your posting it, so we can compare. Right now its 12:29am here.
  2. Crazy Elf Boy
    Crazy Elf Boy
    Timezone: +10 hours GMT
    Available: Most of the time on Mondays-Wednesdays, but from next Monday probably has 4-6 weeks of free time
  3. Ultimate Charizard
    Ultimate Charizard
    Everynight, no real restrictions for me (not planned anyway) cept for tuesdays where i dont get on till 11pm GMT.
  4. Mystic_clown
    Mystic_clown
    Well, as my mornings are about the same time as you evenings, I'm generally around almost every day for them, expect for Fridays (thursdays over there).
  5. chaos_redefined
    chaos_redefined
    Timezone: +10 hours GMT
    I can usually get some time between 9-5 monday - friday, but it will be between working.

Edit: I will suggest, regardless of times, that a system similar to the DQ system of ASB is used. If someone doesn't post in a certain period of time, they will be considered doing nothing. If they don't post for a longer period of time, they will be considered absent, and should be removed from the game. If they re-appear after a while, re-insert them at the next available oppurtunity. This is the norm used for play-by-post games, at least for those played on forums like myth-weavers.
  6. Crystal Tears
    Crystal Tears
    Same timezone as Asi, 12 pm to 2 / 3 am. Usually not available on Fridays. Weekends I dunno.
  7. Asilynne
    Asilynne
    The problem is we were planning on having the DnD campaign going on 'live' as it were via MSN. Thats why we have the timezones, because we are trying to coordinate when we could have a campaign so that everyone is online for it at the same time. It hasnt been much of a problem in the past because all of us tend to be online at the same time anyway for casual chats XD But when your trying to all get together for a reason its a bit harder to plan lol
  8. ChobiChibi
    ChobiChibi
    I'm normally around from about 6pm on weekdays, maybe earlier at weekends, depending on what I'm up to. I are GMT also. I dunno how long I can stay on for these days; I'm back living with my parents and they don't appreciate my student sleeping patterns XD

I will give advance warning that I'm going away on Thursday afternoon until Monday evening this week though. There be no interwebs on a campsite D:
  9. Asilynne
    Asilynne
    Ok after much deliberation we decided that we should pick a day of the week to do DnD, that way if its only one day a week everyone can still go have a life or something XD So, how does Mon Evening(for EST)/Mon Night (for brits)/Tues Morning (for aussies) sound to everyone?
  10. chaos_redefined
    chaos_redefined
    sounds ok to me.