Thread: Chaos Redefined vs Ayeun [ref: Darkest Light]

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Chaos Redefined vs Ayeun [ref: Darkest Light]

I challenge Ayeun to a match.

3 on 3
    No banned moves.
    DQ period: 7 days
    Arena: A frozen lake. At the end of every second round (6 attacks), there is a chance the ice will start to break. Both pokemon have until the end of the next round to get off the lake, either by getting to the surrounding areas, or by getting aerial. If, during that warning round, any heavy impact happens to the lake, the lice breaks prematurely. After it breaks, the ref's ice pokemon will re-freeze the lake. Any pokemon that is on the ice when it breaks will take 5 ice damage, and will need to escape the lake within 3 attacks or be frozen.

You send first, I'll attack first.

Edit: Earthquake/Dig would have modified effects based on the fact that we are on an ice lake. Also, it takes one action to swim out of the lake.

Edit2: Sorry DL. Forgot to change the title to include you.
    Last edited by chaos_redefined; 19th November 2009 at 05:17 PM.

[14:48:30] .:- Steampunk Angel -:. {{I love Ben}} says:
    oh chaos your awesome lol

The Damsel of Disaster! Moderator

Default Re: Chaos Redefined vs Ayeun [ref: wanted]

Very well then... Since this battle is going to be hard, lets start with the hardcore...

I send out Eevee(f) (No nickname - YET).

Vs Seeker - 99% complete. Click here.

Winner of the 2010 "P for Princess", the 2013 "'Try again?'", and the 2014 "Jury" and "Mod Newbie" Awards!

Ayeun's Safari adventures.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I send out Aipom.

Cross Chop ~ Cross Chop ~ Cross Chop

Sub: If he uses any status infliction moves (e.g. toxic), use magic coat.

Hmmm.... Hmmm...

Double team ~ Charm ~ Fake Tears!

Winner of the 2010 "P for Princess", the 2013 "'Try again?'", and the 2014 "Jury" and "Mod Newbie" Awards!

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Oh look! A ref! Wait... False alarm

Still waiting for ref

perpetually absent Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I'll take this unless DL wants it o3o BUT I NEED TO FINISH OTHERS FIRST!

Click for my VS Seeker entry!

Winner of the 2009 Jack of all Trades and Rising Star Unown Awards!
    Winner of The 2009 Diamond Masquerade's Most Valuable Newbie and Best History Awards!

17:27 Samchu if Becki won't let me kill off Sara then Cici can't use super effective one-hit adorable ko moves on anyone

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Kuro, I'll take it. If ya feel bogged down by your others, I suggest not taking other ones. Sides' I need to start reffing again full time, lol I needs moneyz

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

[NO IDEA WHY I PUT THE BATTLE IN YOUR MESSAGE, LOLOOLOL I apologize. Uh I dun even remember what was here! Oh!]

Thanks Kuro for the offer and thanks for reffing DL.
    Last edited by DarkestLight; 19th November 2009 at 06:23 AM. Reason: Schtuuupid!

perpetually absent Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

DL, you have more than enough moniez. Have fun putting up with chaos' constant pestering.

I kid, I kid.

Click for my VS Seeker entry!

Winner of the 2009 Jack of all Trades and Rising Star Unown Awards!
    Winner of The 2009 Diamond Masquerade's Most Valuable Newbie and Best History Awards!

17:27 Samchu if Becki won't let me kill off Sara then Cici can't use super effective one-hit adorable ko moves on anyone

Veteran Trainer

3 on 3!!

===Rules===

3 on 3
    No banned moves.
    Arena: A frozen lake. At the end of every second round (6 attacks), there is a chance the ice will start to break. Both pokemon have until the end of the next round to get off the lake, either by getting to the surrounding areas, or by getting aerial. If, during that warning round, any heavy impact happens to the lake, the ice breaks prematurely. After it breaks, the ref's ice pokemon will re-freeze the lake. Any pokemon that is on the ice when it breaks will take 5 ice damage, and will need to escape the lake within 3 attacks or be frozen. One action to swim out said lake.
    No OHKO's, and damage caps %35

===Battlers===

Chaos X X X

M
    100/100
    Lil nippy.
    Cross Chop x 3
    Sub: Magic Coat

VS

Ayeun X X X

Eevee
    100/100
    Ack ice on paw pads!
    Double Team~Charm~Fake Tears

===Round 1===

A new day, a new battle. DL back in the manifold here, as I now stand on this really..cold..lake. Wuzup wit that. Devoid of people, I feel like a dunce. Did I go to the wrong lake? Oh wait no...there's Chaos. and Ayeun...on the other side of the lake. Damnit! :kates over::

I'm waving to them..but they aren't waving back...O crap they think that means start the battle. I can barely make out their Pokemon from this distance, but one of them split into ..what 4..lemme make this hockey turn..and the other, with a long mon-that's an Aipom. So that's Chaos's, and it definitely scored a hit..on a clone--so that hit the ice. Oooh, already risky.

Eevee: -3E 2 cl.===//=== Aipom: -9E

Aipom now hops over, and handsprings to the next clone, whom, like the other Eevees-all stand there and look cute. Even Aipom stops his strike for a second to stare in those doe-y eyes. He lowers his hand and takes a breath...before he splits the skull of a second clone open. Aipom shrieks in annoyance, why can't he find it!

Eevee: -2E ===//=== Aipom -9E -Atk

With the loss of another Eevee, the remaining two began crying. Aipom shrieked, why was it whining, they weren't even real. He swung his tail out sideways, Chopping through..Eevee! The pup shushed its weeping and flew sideways, crashing and sliding along the ice. Least he got a hit in!

Eevee: -7E/-16H ===//=== Aipom: -9E -Def/SpDef

===Stats===

Chaos X X X

M
    100/73
    -Atk, Def, SpDef
    Oh yer annoying!

VS

Ayeun X X X

M
    84/88
    Ow, but I gotz him.

Ayeun

Entertaining quotes!

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

Frapcuck...

Sand attack ~ Dig (down) ~ Dig (up)

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Reflect the sand back at him with Magic Coat. Then, get buffed up with Agility. Finally, Counter his dig attack.

Magic Coat ~ Agility ~ Counter

Veteran Trainer

Default Re: Chaos Redefined vs Ayeun [ref: Darkest Light]

3 on 3!!

===Rules===

3 on 3
    No banned moves.
    Arena: A frozen lake. At the end of every second round (6 attacks), there is a chance the ice will start to break. Both pokemon have until the end of the next round to get off the lake, either by getting to the surrounding areas, or by getting aerial. If, during that warning round, any heavy impact happens to the lake, the ice breaks prematurely. After it breaks, the ref's ice pokemon will re-freeze the lake. Any pokemon that is on the ice when it breaks will take 5 ice damage, and will need to escape the lake within 3 attacks or be frozen. One action to swim out said lake.

===Battlers===

Chaos X X X

M
    100/73
    -Atk, Def, SpDef
    Oh yer annoying!
    Magic Coat~Agility~Counter

VS

Ayeun X X X

M
    84/88
    Ow, but I gotz him.
    Sand Attack~Dig

===Round 2===

Alright, Second round starts with Aipom quickly spinning around, as Eevee flicks all sorts of dirty snow and ice shards his way. They all hit the buffer, and then they all fly back, blinding the poor Eevee!

Eevee: -3E -Acc===//=== Aipom: -4E

Proud, Aipom half teases the poor Eevee as he jumps around, heightening his Agility.Eevee now tries something strange...actually digging on the ice lake? He winds up getting nowhere though...at least that's what it seems like...

Eevee: -2E ===//=== Aipom -3E +2 Spd

Shrieking mad and blinded, Eevee just runs around haphazardly. Aipom, with nothing to Counter, just sits there. This Eevee was lame...

Eevee: Ugh!! Sand!! Shards!! Pain ===//=== Aipom: -.-

Hrm, well look at that. Where Eevee began digging, the ice is cracking.....and its spreading..Uh oh.

===Stats===

Chaos X X X

M
    100/66
    -Atk, Def, SpDef
    +2 Spd
    Ok now...

VS

Ayeun X X X

M
    84/83
    - Acc
    BLIIIND!

Chaos

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Bounce up off the ice stage, and land on eevee. If eevee is still on the arena, this will break the ice, otherwise, we'll land safely on the shore. If we are no longer on thin ice, then Cross Chop. If we bounced onto the ice, then it shattered, and you should swim to shore.

Bounce ~ Land from Bounce ~ Swim/Cross Chop

Use Iron Tail to smash the ice, then, go IN TO THE WATER, so that Aipom lands in the water with us... THEN, use Headbutt to push Aipom deeper in to the water (Delay until the bounce lands)... Finish with Dig (from the lake bottom)

Iron Tail ~ Headbutt ~ Dig

Veteran Trainer

3 on 3!!

===Rules===

3 on 3
    No banned moves.

===Battlers===

Chaos X X X

M
    100/66
    -Atk, Def, SpDef
    +2 Spd
    Ok now...
    Bounce~Swim/Cross Chop

VS

Ayeun X X X

M
    84/83
    - Acc
    BLIIIND!
    Iron Tail~Headbutt~Dig

===Round 3===

With the ice cracking around them, Aipom makes a hasty retreat. his tailhand smacks the laketop hard and he goes rocketing up. Eevee watches quietly, and resigns himself to the plan. His tail thumps along the ice lightly, before he spots a critically cracked area. That fluffy tail becomes a cold bludgeoning tool and the ice is shattered in one swift hit. He goes sinking in the frigid water

Eevee: -6E/-5H ===//=== Aipom: -4E

From up high, Aipom hears the shattering sound and smirks to see his opponent in the water, right where he's headed...wait what? Haplessly stuck in a descent toward the frigid water, Aipom tires to connect with Eevee in a way that he bounces off of him and lands on a floating chunk of ice. Not so much, for as he gets close Eevee dips under the water and then lunges out. Aipom connects with Eevee's midsection, but is Headbutted in the water by the cat/dog/fox.

Eevee: -5E/-7H ===//=== Aipom -3E/-8H

Freezing now, both Pokemon try to get to safety, but Eevee goes the water route. Which...may not ave been the smartest route sice its been in the water the entire round. Its limbs were freezing. Add insult to injury, that being Aipom using his tail to help him swim to shore in record time.

Eevee disappears under the lake....very eerie. Specially since now, I gotta get Dribblez out to refreeze said lake.

Eevee: -3E ===//=== Aipom: COLD!

And yeap... refrosted. Good job.

===Stats===

Chaos X X X

M
    92/59
    -Atk, Def, SpDef
    +2 Spd
    The hell did that Eevee go. It'll bob to the surface...

VS

Ayeun X X X

M
    75/69
    -Acc
    ...Gone?

Ayeun

Entertaining quotes!

Ok, lets relax a bit, then we will tunnel out of the lake, but come up on the edge, and use quick attack to know that monkey out...

Relax ~ Dig (up, at lakes edge) ~ Quick attack...

Also, I didn't mention it, but Eevee is Female.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I'm not entirely sure if you can resurface while frozen, and I was under the impression that eevee should be... So, I'll cover both cases.

First off, use Agility. If he hits you with dig, Counter. Otherwise, Double Team. Finally, if it's above ground for the third attack, Attract, otherwise, Relax.

Agility ~ Counter/Double Team ~ Attract/Relax.

Veteran Trainer

Teeheehee, what has happened to Eevee!

3 on 3!!

===Rules===

3 on 3
    No banned moves.

===Battlers===

Chaos X X X

M
    92/59
    -Atk, Def, SpDef
    +2 Spd
    The hell did that Eevee go. It'll bob to the surface...
    Agility~Double Team~Relax

VS

Ayeun X X X

F
    75/69
    -Acc
    ...Gone?
    Relax~Dig~Quick Attack

===Round 4===

The ice is frozen once more. It doesn't look good for Eevee, as Aipom dashes across the ice, keeping his speed and his wits on point. Suddenly, teh monkey stops and brushes the ice to see a clearer picture. Under the Ice, stick in a frozen state of deathly fear-is Eevee. Aipom kinda freaks a bit.

Eevee: Frz -8H ===//=== Aipom: -2E +2 Spd

Well, for Aipom, this is fortunate. Underwater, that Eevee was slowly losing health. So, as per its instruction, Aipom split into 4 formes.

Eevee: -9H ===//=== Aipom -3E/-8H

The quartet watched as Eevee bobbed against the ice, frozen still. Aipom kinda teased Eevee, as the Eevee started to ...well drown at a faster rate...

Eevee: -10H ===//=== Aipom: +6E

===Stats===

Chaos X X X

M
    92/60
    +3 cl.
    -Atk, Def, SpDef
    +4 Spd
    Man it'll drown!

VS

Ayeun X X X

F
    48/69
    -Acc
    Frz
    Crude

Chaos

Eevee will lose 1 HP at an increasing rate to simulate drowning until the ice breaks and she can reach the surface-to which the drowning will stop, but she'll still be frozen.

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Pull out your beachtowel and relax by the side of the lake. Then, once your nice and relaxed, you can play with more of your friends, in fact, just to get the party really started, Double Team again.

If she manages to get out of the lake, show her your impressive monkey, hopefully Attracting her. Then, to really show her how awesome you are, break some bricks for her with Brick Break. If you've got spare time, break some more bricks.

Relax ~ Relax ~ Double Team

Sub: Attract ~ Brick Break ~ Brick Break

Hmm... that didnt go according to plan...

Lets use Iron Tail to smash the ice to pieces, then get on to dry land...

Iron Tail ~ Iron Tail (both directed at the ice... SMASH IT ALL) ~ Get out of the water.

Veteran Trainer

3 on 3!!

===Rules===

3 on 3
    No banned moves.

===Battlers===

Chaos X X X

M
    92/60
    +3 cl.
    -Atk, Def, SpDef
    +4 Spd
    Man it'll drown!
    Relax~Relax~Double Team

VS

Ayeun X X X

F
    48/69
    -Acc
    Frz
    Crude
    Iron Tail~Iron Tail~Escape

===Round 5===

Still sitting there, Aipom leaves the ill fated Eevee to its own devices. Eevee just watched quietly-as the water kept making its body tingle.

Eevee: Frz -11H ===//=== Aipom: +6E

The Aipom set all lied down at the edge of the lake, pretty quietly. Across that mass of water, a small series of cracks could be seen. Eevee, having a bit of luck, was under one of said cracks, and was able to rotate underwater, and use its frozen stiff tail as a ice pick- jamming it through the ice. But now it was stuck upside down. Damnit.

Eevee: -7E/-12H ===//=== Aipom +6E

Aipom got up and stretched, before Double Teaming again Now there were 7 clones in total. Funny, as the octuplets stared at the water, they saw the ice begin to splinter and weaken, before easily cracking. One large piece of ice flipped over, and Eevee went flying out of the water thanks to that large piece hitting the smaller piece he was attached to. The Aipom's watched the re frosted Eevee land with a thud on the ice next to the edge of the lake, and waited to see any movement

Naa. Refrozen for sure.

Eevee: Frz ===//=== Aipom: -3E 7 cl.

===Stats===

Chaos X X X

M
    92/69
    +7 cl.
    -Atk, Def, SpDef
    +4 Spd
    Well, least it didn't drown..

VS

Ayeun X X X

F
    25/62
    -Acc
    Frz
    AIR! MELT ME NOW!

Ayeun

Last edited by DarkestLight; 23rd November 2009 at 05:53 PM.

Entertaining quotes!

*Cry* I cant get a break here can I? And all I wanted was for chaos to fall in the lake...

Also, I think I am up first.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I also beliieve it to be ayeun's turn.

Also, either I'm missing some numbers or I should be on more EN than that. I started at 60, relaxed twice (+12), double teamed (-3), and ended on 51?

Veteran Trainer

I subtracted instead of added. Ayeun go head.

Entertaining quotes!

Yawn ~ Quick attack ~ Swift

Sub - If we end up back in the water, get the hell out of it. If we end up frozen, move the next move down one...

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Magic Coat ~ Attract ~ Cross chop

Veteran Trainer

3 on 3!!

===Rules===

3 on 3
    No banned moves.

===Battlers===

Chaos X X X

M
    92/69
    +7 cl.
    -Atk, Def, SpDef
    +4 Spd
    Well, least it didn't drown..
    Magic Coast~Attract~Cross Chop

VS

Ayeun X X X

F
    25/62
    -Acc
    Frz
    AIR! MELT ME NOW!
    Yawn~Quick Attack~Swift

===Round 6===

Eevee was out the water! Yay. Well, that didn't matter since it was still frozen. But that didn't help Aipom though, he wanted to try out his new magical coat! Aww, well maybe another time.

Eevee: -.- ===//=== Aipom: -.-

Well, considering that the Eevee was just sitting there, Aipom and his consortium of folk all began to fawn and fluff their stuff about, tails rubbing all over Eevee, fingered tails grabbing at his tail and ears. Eevee couldn't resist the weird and possibly sick Aipom charms.

Eevee: Att 50% ===//=== Aipom -3E

I guess all that movement around Eevee give his heart the necessary extra energy to help heat and therefore thaw him out. Eevee sprung forth, and well...all the Aipoms were so cute, but she could only have one. Stars flew out, to Aipom's worst fears, and he watched all his clones be ripped away, leaving him into a pained onslaught.

Getting up, the Eevee was happy to see her man, but then was the recipient of a Bishchop. What did she do?!?!

Eevee: -4E/-16H 38% ===//=== Aipom: -9E/-7H

===Stats===

Chaos X X X

M
    85/57
    -Atk, Def, SpDef
    +4 Spd

VS

Ayeun X X X

F
    9/58
    -Acc
    Att: 38%

Chaos

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Aww... look what you did to my poor clones...

Brick Break ~ Cross chop ~ Brick Break

Gah... Monkey love!

Quick attack x 3

Veteran Trainer

3 on 3!!

===Rules===

3 on 3
    No banned moves.

===Battlers===

Chaos X X X

M
    85/57
    -Atk, Def, SpDef
    +4 Spd
    Brick Break~Cross Chop~Brick Break

VS

Ayeun X X X

F
    9/58
    -Acc
    Quick Attack x 3

===Round 7===

Shaking any excess water off, Eevee tried to maintain her coat,so her future hubby would loves it. She dashed over to him with daunting speed, a lil ticked about that bishslap earlier. But lovers fight once in a while.

However, Sse was hit with a punch-and well, that changed everything...

Eevee: -3E/-13H ===//=== Aipom: -7E/-5H

===Stats===

Chaos X X X

M
    80/50
    -Atk, Def, SpDef
    +4 Spd

VS

Ayeun X X

F
    0/55
    -Acc

Ayeun, release and attack

Entertaining quotes!

*Cry*

Go Gastly (M)

Curse ~ Hypnosis ~ Will-o-wisp

Sup (If the monkey monster uses Mirror coat, use Sucker punch instead of curse, Dark pulse instead of Hypnosis, and Shadow ball instead of Will-o-wisp

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Entirely statuses, while I have Taunt, and I'm faster than you... Start off with a taunt, then Thunderwave and Shadowball.

Taunt ~ Thunderwave ~ Shadowball.

Veteran Trainer

3 on 3!!

===Rules===

3 on 3
    No banned moves.

===Battlers===

Chaos X X X

M
    80/50
    -Atk, Def, SpDef
    +4 Spd
    Taunt~Thunderwave~Shadowball

VS

Ayeun X X

M
    100/100
    Here to scare
    Curse~Hypnosis~Will-o-Wisp

===Round 8===

Eevee gone, now Ayeun tosses out a game changer. The purple gas Pokemon came onto the field, and immediately flew around the ice, that was showing signs of splintering. Aipom didn't fret, as he tried to Taunt the ghastly Gastly.

And right when Gastly was about to start cutting himself...the words "Kurt Cobain's fart" came to his ears-and ooh...that got him pissed! Foregoing any and all forms of strategy, Gastly went to hit Aipom...but flew through him. Argh Stupid Normal!

Gastly: TNT ===//=== Aipom: -3E

Aipom laughed as Gastly went through him, and made sure his next volley would be met dead on. Gastly went for another hit, but was smacked with an electric pulse. Floating in one spot, Gastly tried to figure this out.

Gastly: >_O Par===//=== Aipom: -2E

Shrugging it as a weak attack, Gastly tried for another hit. This time, Aipom flipped over the Ghost and while in the air, charged up something between his hands. It expanded as he landed on his tail, and then ripped forward. The Shadowball screamed as it tore Gastly apart for a moment, leaving the ghost to recollect elsewhere.

Gastly: -16H ===//=== Aipom: -8E

===Stats===

Chaos X X X

M
    80/37
    -Atk, Def, SpDef
    +4 Spd

VS

Ayeun X X

M
    84/100
    Tnt. 1 rd
    Par
    OW.

Chaos

Last edited by DarkestLight; 25th November 2009 at 05:44 PM.

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Umm... Your description indicates that Gastly got paralyzed, but you left it out in the end summary?

If it is paralyzed: Swagger ~ Nasty Plot ~ Shadow Ball
    If it isn't paralyzed: Thunder Wave ~ Nasty Plot ~ Shadow Ball

Veteran Trainer

Stop seeing things. Take you to an eye doctor.

Entertaining quotes!

Dark Pulse ~ Curse ~ Hypnosis

Sub - (Since were not sure on the Taunt, if it lasts the WHOLE round) Dark pulse x 3

Veteran Trainer

3 on 3!!

===Rules===

3 on 3
    No banned moves.

===Battlers===
    Chaos X X X

M
    80/37
    -Atk, Def, SpDef
    +4 Spd
    Swagger~Nasty Plot~Shadowball

VS

Ayeun X X

M
    84/100
    Tnt. 1 rd
    Par
    OW.
    Dark Pulse x 3

===Round 9===

The sparking Gastly didn't seem to care that its body was forced in a limited space. A blast of Dark energy fired at Aipom proved this. Aipom flipped backwards, and noticed that the ice was splintering. Not good. He began waving his arms and tail around in sophisticated mannerisms, showing he was better than some limbless ghost.

Ticking Gastly off, he is.

Gastly: -7E +2 Atk Cfn===//=== Aipom: -3E/-10H

Gastly, so riled up about Aipom's actions, that he fired a second Dark Pulse. This one fired left of Aipom though. Aipom sat quietly, Plotting up out was gonna cream this ghost...until he heard the blast hit the ice. He freaked and jumped, but the ice shattered!!

Gastly: -7E ===//=== Aipom: -3E +2 SpA

Gastly was frozen in place now, but as the ice cracked around Aipom, the agile monkey ran up his overturning part of the ice sheet and fired off his Shadowball to try and give him enough of a boost to get onto solid Ice. No go, as he slipped on the ice edge and fell in! But Gastly was no survivor this round-that souped up Shadowball slammed him, and how!

Gastly: -18H ===//=== Aipom: -8E/-5H

===Stats===

Chaos X X X

M
    65/23
    -Atk, Def, SpD
    +2 SpA
    +4 Spd
    No, in COLD AZZ WATER! NOT LIKE THIS!

VS

Ayeun X X

M
    66/86
    +2 Atk
    Cfn
    Par
    Ha, glad I float.

Ayeun

Entertaining quotes!

Taunt ~ Swagger ~ Dark Pulse

(Since you have to get out of the water, which is NOT an attack, would Taunt prevent you from getting out of the water for its entire duration?)

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Not gonna matter. You don't learn, do you?

Taunt ~ Move out ~ Nasty Plot

In the event that he manages to get taunt off, replace as Taunt ~ Bounce ~ Land. (Should, at the very least, reset my freeze counter)