Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DD Vs. Silver Machop (Ref: Mindprobe??)

Default DD Vs. Silver Machop (Ref: Mindprobe??)

Ok, Silver Machop, PM me asap, Let's get this started!!
    [SIZE=4]
    ~The Real Crystal Articuno~
    Looking for AC/CC battles, PM me...
    My Adopties
    AvengerPokes
    ASB Team

Thanks Saffire Persian for the rad banner!!

Default DD Vs. Silver Machop (Ref: Mindprobe)

Can't sorry, I'm away for at least 2 weeks. I'm truelly sorry.

Default Hmmm...

Okay, DD and I have agreed to these conditions via PM.

Pokémon - 6 VS. 6
    Order - DD release first, I attack first.
    DQ Time - 5 days.
    Arena - Public Swimming Pool with Hot Tub.

So those are the rules and such. DD releases first, and can add any rules that I forgot to add. Oh boy, I can't wait to start this match!

EDIT: That's okay, Mindprobe. I'm sure we can find someone else to help us out. DD, do you know anyone who could ref for us?

Well, I don't know about other refs, but I am curious about the arena, is there any ground at all, or is it not friendly to ground/rock/fire types??
    I also thought you would release first, I attack first, but that isn't a big thing with me, either is fine.
    [SIZE=4]
    My Adopties
    AvengerPokes
    ASB Team

That was a false alarm, my dad fixed the fan. But you have to understand, I thought it will take weeks, like it took with changing a light.

So, I can still keep on reffing/battling, sorry again

So sure, I'll ref this

Default Okay then!

Originally posted by Dark Dragonite
    Well, I don't know about other refs, but I am curious about the arena, is there any ground at all, or is it not friendly to ground/rock/fire types??
    I also thought you would release first, I attack first, but that isn't a big thing with me, either is fine.
    My bet would be that we fight around the pool, and knocking opponents into the pool or hot tub is allowed. Using ground and rock attacks would probably only work on the ground and not in the pool, while fire types would want to avoid being knocked in.

Glad to have you with us, Mindprobe!

I'll release first, if you prefer that, DD. Let me start with a great lead. Go, Ness! *Male Abra appears. He is wearing a red cap with a blue lid, a striped t-shirt, and blue shorts.*

Ness - *raises eyebrow* "Okay. I'm ready, and my opponent is Earthbound for trouble!"

Sorry for the wait, I will post soon, I just didn't want to start out with who I may choose for certain reasons...
    [SIZE=4]
    My Adopties
    AvengerPokes
    ASB Team

Great, just when I find who I want, I find a flaw with my plan, oh well, time to do or die anyway, I choose Misty!!

*releases a Female Girafarig*

I wanted to save Umbreon, or not use her at all, too much of a type advantage, so...

Misty, start off with a Double Team, now, if Abra tries to get a physical hit in, Crunch him, if he tries to stay away, fire Shadow balls as much as you can after the double team.

If Abra attracts you, show off how strong you are, maybe he's kinky, so give him a good Crunch or 2!!

And, Protect from Thunder wave, if it can use it, not sure on that!!
    [SIZE=4]
    My Adopties
    AvengerPokes
    ASB Team

Default Hmmm...

Ness, let's start by using Psych Up after she is done using Double Team. Then, keep your distance and use Barrier for the upcoming Shadow Ball. Next, I'm feeling lucky, so use Metronome and let's see what attack of annialation comes 'round!

By the way, DD, would it be okay if I include our battle in my ASB fanfiction story? I won't make any major changes, like who wins (in other words, if you win in the battle, you win in the story). If you prefer me not doing so, then I won't. Just asking.

Sorry for asking, but do you know any place to find a randomizer, could help with the metronome

EDIT: Oh well, I guess I have to stick without randomizer then.

Since this is 6 on 6. I would like to use increased damage/fatigue. I don’t want this battle to go on for 6 months . Way of energy recover, other than rest:
    Relax
    The user falls into sleep like transe. In which it recovers lost energy with an alarming rate. In this relaxed pose, the pokemon can't block/evade any incoming attacks. This move is similiar to rest, but it recovers energy and it lasts as long as the user's trainer wants to.
    ~ By SneaselReborned

Pre Round

Misty the female Girafarig: 100%, energy(100%), fresh
    Double Team/Protect ~ Shadow Ball/Crunch/Protect ~ Shadow Ball/Crunch/Protect

Ness the male Abra: 100%, energy(100%), fresh
    Psych Up ~ Barrier ~ Metronome

Round One

Misty the female Girafarig starts with a double team. In a bright flash, she creates two copies of herself. Ness the male Abra has a plan. He focuses hardly to copy the mental status of Girafarig. Succeeding, he too creates two mirror images of himself.

Quickly, before Misty launches shadow ball, Ness started to form a barrier. Moving his hands, he created a rectangle shaped shield. Misty on the other hand, formed a ball of dark energy. She launched it towards Ness, but just to be shettered apart by the hard barrier.

Misty launches another one quickly, this time, the dark ball broke the barrier into molecules. Meanwhile Misty was playing with the shield, Ness started to dance. He shook his hand, fingers pointing up. All the sudden, he and the rest of his images leaped towards Misty. Ness tried to grab into one of the three Misty’s, but it stumbled into the ground, shattering one of the mirror images instead.

End Round Status

Misty the female Girafarig: 100%, energy(91%), fresh, one mirror image
    Ness the male Abra: 100%, energy(88%), fresh, two mirror images

Arena: Pool filled with water, by-standings watch the battle cheering

(Ness tried to use Giga Drain if you wanted to know SM)

Default Hmmm...

Ness, let's get offensive now. Fist, create a Reflect shield, then attack with Psychic, which will either hurt Misty or little, or destroy her last clone. Then, fire up with Zap Cannon! If Misty fires a Shadow Ball, counter with your sig move, Ness's Bat!

Sig. Move - Ness’s Bat
    Ness creates a psychic image of a baseball bat and uses his psychic powers to swing it at the opponent. Ness’s Bat can also be used to hit a Shadow Ball or any ball-shaped attack back to the opponent.
    Type: Psychic - Acc: 90% - Damage: 8%

Ness - "Sounds reasonable."

Misty, use an Agility to get around the reflect, and behind Abra, then, Swift to get rid of the clones, and finally, make Abra hurt, and forget about trying to shock you with the other S.E. move, Crunch!!
    [SIZE=4]
    My Adopties
    AvengerPokes
    ASB Team

I'm absence starting from tomorrow to Saturday. Please find a sub-ref for the time I'm away. I will ref the round today, but I won't be reffing till Sunday.

Pre Battle Status

Ness the male Abra: 100%, energy(88%), fresh, two mirror images
    Reflect/Ness's Bat ~ Psychic/Ness's Bat ~ Zap Cannon/Ness's Bat

Misty the female Girafarig: 100%, energy(91%), fresh, one mirror image
    Agility ~ Swift ~ Crunch

Round Briefly

- Ness creates a Reflect
    - Misty goes around it using Agility and firing swifts
    (Ness's clones destroyed)
    - Ness uses Psychic on Misty [hit chance: 50% result: miss], destroyes a clone
    - Fires Zap Cannon at Misty [hit chance: 25%(due to agility) result:miss]
    - Misty crunches on Ness, doing 2x damage due to weakness

End Battle Status

Ness the male Abra: 78%, energy(78%), quite fresh, feeling unlucky, no mirror images

Misty the female Girafarig: 100%, energy(83%), fresh, speed accelerated, feeling lucky

Only status this time, sorry SM, cos of your fic...
    BTW, apperantly DD is away, in case you haven't noticed...

Default Hmmm...

Hey, I don't mind you writing your own version of how the battle goes; I'll be writing a completely different version of the battle in my story (if DD says it is okay).
    As for him being gone, shouldn't he have posted something like that here? Or did he only post it at the Absense Tower?

Technically, in the almost 2yrs I've been here, you've only HAD to post at the tower, and itwas either a friend's or Ref, or opponent's job to check, but I will be posting soon, sorry for the wait!!
    [SIZE=4]
    My Adopties
    AvengerPokes
    ASB Team

Ok, Misty, great job!!
    Start this round off with a Substitute(15%), then, go in for a Swagger, finish the round with a Earthquake!!

Subs: (Only use after Sub is up)
    ~ If Flash is used, be behind your sub, so you aren't blinded, shut your eyes if you have to
    ~If attract is used, do your best to impress that kinky little beast, and give it a good set fo Crunches
    [SIZE=4]
    My Adopties
    AvengerPokes
    ASB Team

SM, post your attacks soon, tomorrow morning if not today. I have to, again, announce my absence starting from Friday to Wednesday. I have confirmation camp, and I have to go there. Sorry guys, I have busy summer schedule.

Default Hmmm...

Abra, use Thunder Wave before she can Substitute, then use Psywave and Tri Attack!

Ness - "I'm being beaten by a horse with a Chomp Chain tail! Is this Mario's retaliation from me beating him in SSBM?!"

Pre Battle

Misty the female Girafarig: 100%, energy(83%), fresh, speed accelerated, feeling lucky
    Substitute (15%) ~ Swagger ~ Earthquake

Ness the male Abra: 78%, energy(78%), quite fresh, feeling unlucky, no mirror images
    Thunder Wave ~ Psywave ~ Tri Attack

Round Briefly

- Misty created subtitute
    - Ness used thunder wave, which just bounced off the substitute
    - Misty taunts at Ness
    - Ness grows furious and attacked Misty's subtitute with frustration
    - Misty uses powerful Earthquake, which made Ness to drop to the pool
    - Ness feels really angry and attacks Misty's subtitute with dynamic punch.

Round Three

Quickly, Ness started to wave his arms. Circles of electric energy shot towards Misty. But Misty didn't react in any way. Apperently, she managed to pull the substitute off. Ness didn't know that though, he just cursed himself for failing with the attack.

Misty jumped in front of the subtitute and started taunt at Ness. Shouting insults and showing her tongue Misty made Ness really angry. Ness lunged towards Misty, who jumped behind the substitute. Ness launched his frustration on the subtitute. The doll flew to the pool by the power of the frustration.

Misty didn't wait longer, she jumped in the mid-air and landed on ground, creating a small tremor. Misty continued, stomping the ground with her four feet, resulting in a trembling earthquake. The water in the pool moved wildly and ground shattered apart. Ness lost his balance and in result, he dropped in the pool. Ness came back to the surface, gasping for air. Clearly he wasn't made for swimming. Ness saw Misty in the pool too. Ness remembered Misty's insults and became angry. He swam furiously towards Misty, fist sparkling power. Ness punched Misty, resulting a huge explosion, which threw Misty to the other side of the pool. Misty just sank beneath the water and disseapearing from the scene. Apperently Ness hit only Misty's substitute. Ness looked around confused and saw the real Misty just snickered on the pool side. Ness felt really angry at her, she was playing some trick with him.

End Round

Misty the female Girafarig: 85%, energy(75%), substitute destroyed, taunting ness, snickering at Ness

Ness the male Abra: 66%, energy(72%), wet, really mad

Arena:Misty on the side of the pool, Ness in the pool. Ground crackling apart. Small hole in the bottom of the pool, sucking water in.

Special:Water pool empty in 12 actions, unless the hole is fixed or hole grows bigger.

Default Hmmm...

Methinks it is time to get going on the offense again.
    Ness, use Teleport to get out of the water and onto Girafarig. There, use Ice Punch on the tail's mouth, and then hit the normal head with Fire Punch!

Ness - *in water* "How come I couldn't have been knocked into the hot tub, huh?"

Ok Misty, time to get tricky here!!
    Misty, start off by using an Agility to knock that hinderence off your back before it can attack, then when it comes to you to attack, fire a Shadow ball X2!!
    If it does manage to get close with it's last 2 attacks, Crunch X2!!
    [SIZE=4]
    My Adopties
    AvengerPokes
    ASB Team

Pre Battle

Ness the male Abra: 66%, energy(72%), wet, really mad
    Teleport ~ Ice Punch ~ Fire Punch

Misty the female Girafarig: 85%, energy(75%), substitute destroyed, taunting ness, snickering at Ness
    Agility ~ Crunch/Shadow Ball ~ Crunch/Shadow Ball

Arena: Misty on the side of the pool, Ness in the pool. Ground crackling apart. Small hole in the bottom of the pool, sucking water in.

Special: Water pool empty in 12 actions, unless the hole is fixed or hole grows bigger.

Round Briefly
    - Ness teleported on Misty
    - Misty tried to shake Ness off of her [50% chance Result: Success] Ness fell down his back
    - Ness lunges towards Misty, but gets knocked back by shadow ball from misty
    - Same thing repeated

Round Four

Ness focused himself in the pool. With a flash of light, Ness dissapered, but soon appeared, but this time, on Misty's back. Ness held on Misty's neck, while Misty tried to get rid off of him by running around the pool and jumping around like a wild horse. Soon Ness lost his grip and fell on his back on the floor. Misty ran on the other side of the pool and turned around to face incoming Ness. Fist glowing white and cold blue. Misty shot a quick shadow ball, that hit Ness and made it fly few meters backwards. Next Ness's fist glew fiery red and embers flew from it as he ran towards Misty, who responsed again with another shadow ball.

End Round

Ness the male Abra: 38%, energy(66%), wet, really mad

Misty the female Girafarig: 85%, energy(57%), substitute destroyed, taunting ness, snickering at Ness

Arena: Misty on the other side of the pool and Ness on the other. Ground crackling apart. Small hole in the bottom of the pool, sucking water in.

Special:
    *Water pool empty in 9 actions, unless the hole is fixed or hole grows bigger.

EDIT: Fixed some things

Ok Misty, you're handling that Abra amazingly, start off with Double team, now, Earthquake to make this more friendly for me to use fire/rock/ground types in the future and hurt your opponent at the same time. Finish the round with Shadow ball!!

Subs:
    ~If it tries to get on you again, throw it off with Psychic
    ~If it tries to attract you, be kinky, give it a good Crunching
    ~If it tries to freeze, or burn your head or tail throw it back with a Shadow ball
    ~If it uses Thunderwave, Protect
    ~If rain dance is used, Thunder Abra
    [SIZE=4]
    My Adopties
    AvengerPokes
    ASB Team

Default <-- Lookie! I have an idea!

Well, Ness, this is not going as great as could want. Still, we are not beat yet. I, and I know this will sound scary, have a plan.

Use Thunder Wave to make it use Protect and forget Thunder Wave. Then I want you to use Ness's Bat to smack that giraffe! Then, finish up with a Double Team of your own!

Sig. Move - Ness’s Bat
    Ness creates a psychic image of a baseball bat and uses his psychic powers to swing it at the opponent. Ness’s Bat can also be used to hit a Shadow Ball or any ball-shaped attack back to the opponent.
    Type: Psychic - Acc: 90% - Damage: 8%

Ness - "This giraffe is Earthbound for trouble! Huzzah!"

Pre Battle

Misty the female Girafarig: 85% | 57% | snickering at Ness
    Double Team/Psychic/Crunch/Protect/Thunder ~ Earthquake/Psychic/Crunch/Protect/Thunder ~ Shadow Ball/Psychic/Crunch/Protect/Thunder

Ness the male Abra: 38% | 66% | wet | really mad
    Thunder Wave ~ Ness's Bat ~ Double Team

Arena: Misty on the other side of the pool and Ness on the other. Ground crackling apart. Small hole in the bottom of the pool, sucking water in.

Special: Water pool empty in 9 actions, unless the hole is fixed or hole grows bigger.

Round Five

The two pokemon preapare the attacks. Ness starts off with a tactical thunder wave. Waving his arms around, Ness creates electrical waves. They travel through the air towards Misty. Misty opens her mouth and five stars shoot out, circling each other in fron of Misty. Together they form a circular pattern. The waves hit the shield, but harmlessly bounce off and disseapear. But Ness was expecting this.

Ness focuses hard. Using his psychic powers, Ness creates a bat, made of pure energy. Ness grabs the bat, and lunges towards Misty. The Girafarig sees him coming. She stomps the ground furiously, creating seismic tremors. Huge wave rips the ground while moving towards Ness. The wave knocks Ness back on the floor. The earthquake shakes the whole building, dropping pieces of roof down. With a splash they land on the water. Also, the hole grew bigger and more holes were created. Not big, but long. Ness doesn't forget his job to do. He finds the bat laying next to him. He grabs it, runs and jump attacks Misty. But Misty being psychic -type, she withstood that attacks easily.

Misty shoots a fast ball of dark energy. The ball hits Ness and he is knocked back again. Ness felt himself loosing lifepower after the dark forces leave him, and he also feels how his life power is low. But dispite the weakness he feels he produces fast clones. Three clones form from Ness, putting the amount of the Abras to four. Misty looks kinda confused.

End Battle

Misty (F, Girafarig): 80% | 46% | Feeling lucky | Happy

Ness (M, Abra): 8% | 52% | Feeling unlucky | Feeling weak | 3 mirror images

Arena: Misty standing next to the pool, not far away, Ness on the ground. Ground crakled apart even more, pieces of ceiling on the pool, the hole in the bottom of the pool even bigger than before

Special: Water pool empty in 4 actions, water level low

Default Awww, darn!

Ness, I'm terribly sorry about putting you through this. Hopefully, you'll be able to pull off some last-minute miracle, which I know you can do.

Ness, use Theft to knock Misty in the pool. Then use Swagger, and finish up with Seismec Toss!

Ness - "Ohhhh, my head is really throbbing...," *sees his clones* "Augh! I'm seeing myself in doubles! Aiiieeee..., oh wait. I did Double Team. Yeah, that's right."

Ok Misty, this is very important, I know you're tired, hold on a little longer...Start out by using Agility to avoid being pushed into the pool, follow up with a quick swift at Abra, then, if Abra is out, take a break!!

If You are knocked into the pool, [b]Swift[b] then Shadowball X2

If there are still clones after Swift,swift again
    [SIZE=4]
    My Adopties
    AvengerPokes
    ASB Team

Pre Battle

Ness (M, Abra): 8% | 52% | Feeling unlucky | Feeling weak | 3 mirror images
    Thief ~ Swagger ~ Seismic Toss

Misty (F, Girafarig): 80% | 46% | Feeling lucky | Happy
    Agility/Swift ~ Swift/Shadow Ball ~ Take a break/Swift

Arena: Misty standing next to the pool, not far away, Ness on the ground. Ground crakled apart even more, pieces of ceiling on the pool, the hole in the bottom of the pool even bigger than before

Special: Water pool empty in 4 actions, water level low

Round Six

Ness is looking really weak, unlike his opponent, Misty. Who seems to be ready for more. Ness should use thief right now, but he wonders what there is for me to steal. Her tail?! Misty is confused too, she doesn't know either what do, Ness isn't near attacking her, and she isn't in the pool. The first actions are just common hanging around, sense both pokemon were confused at what to do.

Now the action starts. After taking abit resting, all the Ness's start to taunt Misty about how her trainer is bad and she didn't follow any orders. Misty is now really pissed off at Ness who snickers at her. Instead of following her trainer's orders, Misty attacks Ness. Misty runs and tackles one of the Ness', but with poor results, it was a clone. Ness snickers again.

Ness's leap after Misty and grab her from her head and lift her in the air. The whole group jumps into the air, not high, but enough high to toss Misty on the ground, doing sme medicore damage. Misty is now really pissed off and jumps on her feet and crunches one of the Ness's. What a lucky shot. Misty grabs Ness between her teeth and crunches, causing some bleeding wounds on Ness. But that doesn't matter, Ness faints from the attack and falls on the ground, emotionless. Sad trainer recalls him back. Misty smiles abit, but is still angry and remembers what Ness said.

End Battle

Ness (M, Abra): KOed!

Misty (F, Girafarig): 70% | 42% | Angry

Arena: Misty standing next to the pool. Ground crakled apart even more, pieces of ceiling on the pool, water level very low

Special: Water pool empty in 1 action, water level very low

Attack turns:
    SilverMachop sends a pokemon and attacks,
    then DarkDragonite attacks.

Default Awww, darn!

*Returns Ness.* Good job, buddy.

Well, this Girafarig is really troublesome. I think I'll go with Lord Helmet!

(Releases Male Cubone, who looks vicious but somehow comical.)

Lord Helmet - *to Girafarig* "All right, you foolish two-headed fool! I am going to unload a Spaceballs The Can Of Whoop-Arse on you! You foolishily got that?!"

...Yeah, Helmet. Anyway, on with your moves. Use Double Team to throw Misty off, then attack with Ancient Power and Bonemerang!

Lord Helmet - "That sounds so easy, it's almost foolish!"

*bump*

C'mon DD, please post your attacks. This is the greatest battle I've reffed so far, plz keep it going.

I'm sorry, I missed this topic, and I messed up my collar bone a bit, anyway, this is one of my best battles ever as well!!

Misty, Swift to get rid of the clones, then Toxic, then finish with Psychic to throw Cubone in the hole in the pool!!

Make sure all the clones are gone, so if you have to use Swift more than once, do it, until the clones are gone, then if you still have a move, throw Cubone in the pool with Psychic!!
    [SIZE=4]
    My Adopties
    AvengerPokes
    ASB Team

Pre Battle

Lord Helmet (M, Cubone): 100% | 100%
    Double Team ~ Ancient Power ~ Bonemerang

Misty (F, Girafarig): 70% | 42% | Angry
    Swift ~ Swift/Toxic ~ Swift/Psychic

Arena: Misty standing next to the pool. Ground crakled apart even more, pieces of ceiling on the pool, water level very low

Special: Water pool empty in 1 action, water level very low

Round Seven

Lord Helmet looks fresh, unlike his foe Misty, who has allready managed to knock out one pokemon from the opposing team. The male Cubone starts making clones rapidly. Now Misty sees four clones, confused, about which one is real Lord Helmet. But she will not tolerate this, she launches a set of small shuriken-like stars. Those heat seeking stars won't miss, the stars lock on cubone's body temperature and hits him and his clone, getting rid of them.

This isn't only trick Lord Helmet has, by concentrating carefully. Using telekinesis, he moves few rocks with the ancient power that even his ancestral had. The pieces of the ceiling fly to Misty, curshing her on the wall. Some broken bones might have been result from such a hard-hitting rock. At the same time, Lord Helmet feels how the spirits wander through his body, leaving remarkable strength afterwards. Misty forces herself up and throws a large globe of venomous toxins on Lord Helmet. Lord Helmet can feel how the toxins go through his body.

Dispite of it, Lord Helmet takes some speed and throws his bone on Misty. Misty dodges it, but it was really close call. Misty grins at Lord Helmet, who just grins back. The spin on the bone, makes it fly in back to Lord Helmet. And unaware of the situation, Misty receives a large bash on her backhead. Lord Helmet garbs the bone and grins. Succesfull comeback. Misty suffers from large headache and lays in pain on the ground. Misty can't focus on the psychic powers she has, to do the plan what her trainer planned. She just can't focus on the psychic enough.

End Battle

Lord Helmet (M, Cubone): 94% | 82% | Strength increased | Poison (0%)

Misty (F, Girafarig): 51% | 34% | Angry | Awful Headache

Arena: Misty on the floor in pain, Lord Helmet about 10 meters away. Ground crackled apart

Special: Water pool empty

Misty, try to hang in there, use Rain dance, then Psychic to throw the Cubone into the pool, then Earthquake!!

~If Bonemerang is used, use Psychic to control the bone, and nail Cubone with it
    [SIZE=4]
    My Adopties
    AvengerPokes
    ASB Team

Default Hmmm...

Lord Helmet - "Ah, a clever guy, are you, DD? Well, you will see soon enough that cleverness is actually foolishness! I'm going to use Ludicrous Speed first off! Then I'm using Thunder on you, which will be better with that foolish Rain Dance going on! Lastly, I'm finishing up with Screech, just to scare the bejeebers out of you!"

...Errr, yeah. He'll be doing just that.

Sig. Move - Ludicrous Speed
    Ludicrous Speed can only be used first off in the round. Using the power of the Schwarts, Lord Helmet runs at his opponent with incredible speed, and smashes into his opponent headfirst. If he misses, he runs right into the wall in front of him. Whether he hits his opponent or the wall, his helmet gets stuck over his eyes, and his accuracy for any attack is decreased by 50% for the rest of the round as he attempts to fight with his helmet stuck over his eyes.
    Type: Normal - Acc: 90% - Damage: 10%

[size=1][center]
    Pre Battle
    Misty (F, Girafarig): 51% | 34% | Angry | Awful Headache
    Rain Dance ~ Psychic ~ Earthquake

Lord Helmet (M, Cubone): 94% | 82% | Strength increased | Poison (0%)
    Ludricous Speed ~ Thunder ~ Screech

Arena: Misty on the floor in pain, Lord Helmet about 10 meters away. Ground crackled apart

End Battle
    Misty (F, Girafarig): 31% | 10% | Temporarily deaf | Horrible headache

Lord Helmet (M, Cubone): 79% | 82% | Strength increased | Poison (1%)

Arena: Misty next to the pool, Lord Helmet in the pool

Weather: Rain dance active for 6 actions

I have to hurry so no decription today and oyu need to find a sub-ref for weekend, I'm going to be away.

EDIT: Fixed the rain dance

Default ...

Lord Helmet - "When I rule the foolish world someday, I want to know what just happened."

For the current time, Helmet, use Rock Slide and Toxic! If it is raining (didn't see that in the reffing, but I'm assuming it is raining), then use Thunder. If it is not raining, then Rock Slide again!

Helmet - "Huh?"

DD, it's yur turn to post attacks, don't let this end to a DQ. Unfortunately, I'm away till next Monday, so please find a sub´-ref. Thank you

I posted in the away tower, I can't believe I'm using my lunch break for this...

Misty, time for a little change!!
    Misty, go for a Psychic to throw those Rocks right back at Lord Helmet!! Next, Agility to avoid the poison, and finish with a Frustration to get all your anger out on that little pipsqueak!!
    [SIZE=4]
    My Adopties
    AvengerPokes
    ASB Team