Thread: a banner of Dragons and there trainer.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default a banner of Dragons and there trainer.

ah my dream team of Dragons....
    and yes I wanted Ryu's to be that color... ;o

~Ryu

[attachment deleted by admin]
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

“If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.” ― Albert Einstein

"The computer world is like an intellectual Wild West, in which you can shoot anyone you wish with your ideas, if you're willing to risk the consequences." --from Hackers & Painters: Big Ideas from the Computer Age, by Paul Graham

"To build a story world, the author must be part artist, part engineer, and sometimes part mad scientist.." --from Fundamentals of world building by Jessie Verino

“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” - Hippocrates

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

owwwww the colors x_x :p jk. me liek the black charizard =D it would look cooler if the background had more in it than just *orange* +_+ ah well. simple works for me ^_^ btw, shouldn't it be 'their', not 'there'? GAH I nitpick ._. I'm turning into my mom.. god save me x_x

~Katie

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Looks pretty good, but I think maybe it would have looked a bit better with another color besides orange. ^^; That's just my taste in colors, though. I like the Pokemon on it, though, they look cool. The guy in it looks pretty cool too; I don't see anything wrong with the banner. Looks nice, good job. Keep up the good work!