Thread: help with pokemon team

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Default help with pokemon team

Hey I could use some pointers on my team in fire red. I have kadabra level 42 raichu level 38 charmeleon level 33 vaporeon level 33 haunter level 38 and nidoking 32 I just caught a dratini at level 22 should I keep what I have or switch one out with dratini or any other pokemon? Thanks!

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

Default Re: help with pokemon team

First of all, welcome to TPM! Make sure to read and follow the rules.

You posted this thread twice. This is the right place for it, not the other. Please make each post only once; if you accidentally put it in the wrong forum, you can ask a mod to move it, or it will be moved whenever a mod notices it.

Now on to your question. I believe either way should work if you train your Pokemon well and give them good moves. What I usually do in those cases is train them all. It does take a bit longer, but it has the advantage of letting you choose the best combination of Pokemon for each gym, and then if you want to face the Elite 4 or battle against other players, you'll have tested all your options and know which ones should work best. You can even have different teams for single and double battles, which movesets that are most effective in either setting.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭