Thread: Hazer Weezing

Default Hazer Weezing

I`m making a team for a tournament and I need a Pokemon for battle a opponent using double team, calm mind, bulk up, and that kind of moves. I think in Weezing because he have very good defense, and his Levitated help my againts Dragon Dance Gyarados. I have this five moves in mind, but I don`t decide yet.

1) Toxic: To cause damage but don`t work againts Steel types.

2) Psywave: Same than toxic, but don`t work againts Darl types.

3) Taunt: To preven the opponent use Double Team, Rest, Bulk Up... ect.

4) Destiny Bond: Good combination with Taunt.

5) Haze: ...

My problem is Taunt without Destiny Bond is not so cool. Without Haze, I have problems when they already use double team, ect. Taunt and Haze don`t like me so much in the same Pokemon. Toxic and Psywave, you already know that.

I need to combine 4 of these moves, but I have one to keep out.

Default Hazer Weezing

Sludge Bomb, Thunderbolt\Explosion, Will-o-Wisp, Haze. Taunt + Destiny Bond is a nice idea, but Weezing's not exactly the best Pokémon for the job. Weezing's a defensive tank, little more.

Banned

Default Hazer Weezing

Weezing is too slow to use haze; Mabye Crobat, it's one of the fastst Pokémon out there. iI's defence isn't bad, same goes with it's sp.defence.

Banned

Default Hazer Weezing

will-o-wisp, protect, t-bolt, sludge bomb/fire blast/explosion... haze can go in the last slot too, but i prefer another attack over haze

Default Hazer Weezing

Ok... thanks