Thread: [6v6] Dogfish44 vs Oslo [R] RaZoR LeAf

Misanthropic Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Lightbulb [6v6] Dogfish44 vs Oslo [R] RaZoR LeAf

The battles I'm reffing are coming to an end, and my four slots are taken up by slow moving battles. So I need something to occupy my time. So This is an open slot for two of you to battle in, and I'll do the reffing.

The rules, are up to the first person who replies, but the arena is one I've been wanting to try out.

The battlefield is a very basic white expanse. There is a solid floor, but it that is it. There is no roof, and no walls, the expanse goes on forever. In actual fact, this is a virtual matrix, where whatever is needed, can be created for instant use, such as rocks or water. Weather also works in the same way, but it will not leave a mark on the arena. The main feature of this matrix is a floating, glowing orb of light situated high above the battling pokemon. Every few rounds (governed randomly, but always an even number), the orb will change the laws of physics. This can happen in many ways, such as the effects of a particular ability blanketing the field, or changing the types of commands you can give. The orb cannot be destroyed.

I'd like this to be a 3 on 3 at least, to give me a chance to play with the arena.

YOU KIDS GET OFF MY LAWN! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Re: Someone vs Someone Else [R] RaZoR LeAf

I'll take this with a 6 v 6.

DQ: 3 Days
    Banned: Pain Split ; Rest ; Attrack ; Toxic

I'll lead with my Litwick, who has Shadow Tag.
    Back bitches

Jump, little Snorlax, jump! Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Re: [6v6] Dogfish44 vs Someone [R] RaZoR LeAf

I'll take you on, DF. I always enjoy a match with my rival.

I send out Tweety, my shiny female Swellow with Guts.

Alright, Tweety, begin with Supersonic. Follow with Brave Bird and Ominous Wind.

Aerial Ace any clones on the field. If you're Taunted before you can use Supersonic, replace that action with Ominous Wind.

Advanced Trainer

Protect against that Supersonic. Then Inferno, then use a Heat Wave to force the ominous wind back.

Heh, this ought to be a fun match.
    Back bitches

Master Trainer

Two trainers appear from nowhere into the white nexus. A virtual reality construct, niether trainer are actually here, but rather plugged into the machine. The machine dictates what can happen, but also plays out what will happen directly into their minds. Whilst immature lab technicians draw moustaches on their sleeping faces, they release two pokemon into the dreamscape. A shiny feathered Swellow and a purple flamed Litwik download into the arena, their pokeballs fitted into the machine along with their trainers. Commands are issued mentally, and the battle is about to begin. Above them, the glowing orb remains inactive.

ROUND ONE

Tweety flaps her wings, and in ding so creates a high pitched sound that's barely within the audio range of most beings. Hidden within the noise is a supersonic wave, that causes dogs to howl, glass to vibrate and minds to boggle. Had Litwik been out in the open, his thoughts would now be gibberish, and his focus lost. Luckily for him, he created an impenetrable barrier of energy that protected him entirely from the effects of the supersonic wave.

Litwik HP(-) PP(-8)
    Tweety HP(-) PP(-5)

Left somewhat irritated by her foe's apparent immunity to the attack, Tweety flaps her wings and lifts herself a few feet above the ground. From there she dips her head, pulls her wings close to her body and attempts a dangerous, yet thoroughly brave dive-bomb of her enemy. The little candle doesn't stand a chance, but in retaliation, his tiny flame burns hotter and brighter, and the incoming bird is engulfed in an inferno of brilliantly hot purple and gold flames. Bursting out of the blaze, Tweety drives her beak into Litwik, sending both rolling across the floor. As Tweety settles down, she feels an overwhelming sense of loss, as her wings are still smouldering, and her feathers still harbouring a burn. Litwik's eyes light up, but they soon falter as Tweety lets out a powerful cry, and instead of feeling weakened, has the guts to fight through the burn.

Litwik HP(-13) PP(-5)
    Tweety HP(-11) PP(-7) ~ Atk(+2) ~ HP(-4) from recoil ~ Burnt

The two pokemon face each other. Tweety can't stay any considerable distance from Litwik, as the candle's shadow is be keeping tabs on the Swellow's. Litwik takes a deep breath, and his flame seems to shrink as he does so. At the same time, Tweety spreads her wings and a ghostly mist mixes with the smoke. They both release attacks at the same time, with Tweety blowing a gusting ominous wind, and Liwtik bellowing out a wave of intense heat. The two pressure fronts collide and deflect outwards, with just a little of each hitting their intended targets.

Litwik HP(-4) PP(-5)
    Tweety HP(-7) PP(-2) ~ HP(-1)

BURN
    -1% HP per action | 1 Level stack

Rule
    No active rule

Advanced Trainer

Let me see.... Flamethrower ~ Fire Blast ~ Flamethrower ought to do the job.
    Back bitches

Master Trainer

Lead with Fly. Make sure you wait for the Fire Blast before descending. Finish with Supersonic.

Master Trainer

Default Re: [6v6] Dogfish44 vs Oslo [R] RaZoR LeAf

ROUND TWO

Tweety flaps her wings and prepares to take to the skies. As she does so, Litwik's flame bellows, and a burst of purple flame shoots out beneath the rising bird. The flame reaches Tweety just beneath the updraft, licking at her feet and tail feathers. As Tweety clears the floor, she rises up, holding his position in the 'sky'.

Litwik HP(-0) PP(-4)
    Tweety HP(-7) PP(-2) ~ HP(-1)

Holding her place in the sky, Tweety looks down at her foe. The little candle looks up and pulls his flame down to but a little spark, before letting a massive jet of fire fly out in a five point star. It shoots up towards Tweety, but with it's flight path clearly visible Tweety easily banks to the side to let it pass, where the the flames continue on until the whiteness swallows it. Now with nothing in her way, Tweety dive bombs Litwik, sweeping the ghost up in her wings and redepositing him further ahead.

Litwik HP(-13) PP(-7)
    Tweety HP(-0) PP(-3) ~ HP(-1)

Regaining his balance, Litwik lets loose another jet of flame, that engulfs Tweety. The bird resists and begins to flap her wings, generating a variable noise. A supersonic pitch disrupts Litwik's mind, causing the flames to waver and spray off in different directions, before fading altogether.

Litwik HP(-0) PP(-5) ~ Confused
    Tweety HP(-11) PP(-5) ~ HP(-1)

Above them, the orb suddenly begins to glow, dictating a rule to the trainers and pokemon. All attacks commanded must be done in Alphabetical Order.

BURN
    -1% HP per action | 1 Level stack

CONFUSION
    Control reduced | 1 Level Stack
    25% of hurting self | 25% of failing

Rule
    Attacks must be given in alphabetical order

Master Trainer

Aerial Ace followed by Brave Bird and Wing Attack.

Aerial Ace clones.

Advanced Trainer

Snap out of confusion with a Calm Mind

Then Fire Blast. Then Flamethrower.
    Back bitches

Master Trainer

ROUND THREE

Litwik's mind is a buzz with thought and ideas he can't get rid of. In a desperate attempt to cool himself down, he focuses on calming his overactive mind. His brief respite is interrupted when Tweety appears in his face, scratching at his wax with superb accuracy. Though eased of his confusion, Litwik finds the interruption has left him with none of the usual benefits a Calm Mind can grant.

Litwik HP(-8) PP(-6) ~ Confusion lifted
    Tweety HP(-0) PP(-2) ~ HP(-1)

Tweety rises up on her wings and takes a sharp turn, descending down at Litwik with such a speed and power that getting out of it would be nearly impossible. With no way for his foe to dodge, Litwik blasts out a massive burning star, that slams into straight into Tweety covering her body in flames and burning her a second time over. Fighting through the flames, tweety slams into Litwik, leaving the ghost crushed, and Tweety landing badly and hurting herself in the process.

Litwik HP(-15) PP(-7)
    Tweety HP(-13) PP(-7) ~ Badly Burnt ~ HP(-5) from recoil~ HP(-2)

Regaining their composure, Tweety spins with both wings outstretched slashing Litwik across the face, the extra burn having no effect on his attacking ability thanks to his determination and guts. Litwik in the meantime unleashes another jet of flames that fly over Tweety's feathers but have no further effect.

Litwik HP(-8) PP(-5)
    Tweety HP(-11) PP(-2) ~ HP(-2)

The orb above them pulses and the rules changes. The ability 'Technician' becomes active.

BURN
    -2% HP per action | 2 Level stack

Rule
    Ability: 'Technician' in general effect.
    Weak moves powered up

Sorry it's a bit short, I whacked my thumb on Friday and it's swollen making typing a little bit harder.

Master Trainer

I thought the orb could only change on even-numbered rounds? Not that I really care one way or the other.

Master Trainer

You're right, I did say that. Ignore the change then, it stays on Alphabetical for now.

Advanced Trainer

Flamethrower ~ Flame Charge ~ Fire Blast Ought to do it.
    Back bitches

Master Trainer

Just dive-bomb it with Brave Bird + Brave Bird + Brave Bird.

I call this cunning combo... Very Brave Bird.

Master Trainer

Reminder.

Master Trainer

You still interested in this one, RL?

Master Trainer

Sorry, get this up for you tomorrow at the latest. Kinda slipped off my radar for a bit there.

Master Trainer

ROUND FOUR

Tweety takes to the skies and dives at Litwik, just as the little ghost unleashes a billowing flame that splashes out and washes over Tweety, irritating his burn but leaving no further scarring. Tweety endures the flame and bursts out of it like a hero emerging from a scathing attack. It surprises Litwik and he is bowled over by the formidable attack. Tweety wobbles in flight from the damage caused to himself, but he circles around ready to make another pass. The Swellow is now visibly tiring from all the damage incurred from the recoil and the burn combined.

Litwik HP(-15) PP(-5)
    Tweety HP(-11) PP(-7) ~ HP(-5) from recoil ~ HP(-2)

As Tweety turns to make another pass, Litwik's flame spreads out and covers his entire body. The candle starts to charge at the incoming bird, the flames boosting his speed and making a more formidable force. The two collide in a blaze of fire and feathers, with Litwik skidding to a halt, panting and puffing. Tweety on the other hand can barely stand up. The weight of the damage taken from so many collisions combined with the irritating burn have finally taken their toll and the bird collapses in defeat.

Litwik HP(-15) PP(-2) ~ Spd(+1)
    Tweety HP(-6) PP(-7) ~ HP(-5) from recoil ~ HP(-2)

The orb above them pulses and the rules changes. The ability 'Technician' becomes active.

BURN
    -2% HP per action | 2 Level stack

Rule
    Weak moves powered up

Oslo calls and attacks
    Dogfish attacks

Master Trainer

No combo for Oslo?

Mmkay, I send out Puff, my male Deino with Hustle.

Puff, take this spook down with a series of Astonishes. Rain Dance clones.

Advanced Trainer

Astonish? How rude!

Memento until it works!
    Back bitches

Master Trainer

ROUND FIVE

Tweety is recalled from battle and in to replace him, Puff the Magic Deino is called out. Not content with frolicking in autumn mists, the little dark dragon gets straight to work by charging at Litwik and biting down quite suddenly on his little flame. Such astonishing behaviour is amplified by the rules set down by the arena and Puff's own ability, but things get a little unclear from here on. Litwik's flame promptly extinguishes, sending the little pokemon off into unconsciousness, but was it Deino's attack or did the dragon miss and Litwik sacrifice himself? Puff stands proud, but suddenly feels a little sicker. In defeat, Litwik has left a little memento of the battle with his foe, and Puff feels his attack strength drain from him. Looks like Puff's hustle and bustle ability left him short right when he needed it the most.

Litwik HP(-9) PP(-6) ~ KO'd
    Puff HP(-0) PP(-1) ~ Atk(-2) SAtk (-2)

Rule
    Weak moves powered up

Dogfish calls and attacks
    Oslo attacks

Master Trainer

Dogfish, my good chum, to where have you wandered?

Master Trainer

Gonna have to make this a final reminder for Dogfish, as there is no post in the absence tower.

Master Trainer

He hasn't been on in weeks and I don't want this gobbling up a slot.

Hate to do this, but I'm calling DQ.

Master Trainer

So be it.

Both on to second pokemon, so 1 point for Dogfish and 2 points for Oslo and myself.