Thread: i have 2 questions

Im your sheild and sword Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Default i have 2 questions

question 1. how do you change your text size/color

question 2. how can i get my fan fic reveiwed
    MY ASB TEAM

URBAN CHAOS (A POKEMON ASB FANFIC) by Unsolved Puzzle

There is much talk... and I have listened through rock and metal and time... Now I shall talk and you shall listen...
    -Gravmind (halo 2)

I Finnished last Moderator

Default Re: i have 2 questions

I'm sorry, but you should stop posting in the wrong page. This may sound rude, but it's not the first time.

But, I am not sure if I can answer your questions properly, but I'll try

http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/mi...o=bbcode#color

Just post it in the Fanfic forum.

Correct?

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I can elaborate on #2. You just got a reply, if that's what you meant. And if you wanted it to be reviewed by the FanFiction Reviewer Organization, you can add your fic to the list here.

But yeah, this isn't really the place for this thread. The first question probably should have gone in Forum Help, while the second is really something for The Writers Lounge.
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavin Luper View Post
    Holy crap ... I'VE become a grammar nazi, too.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

1. [*color=wheat]text goes here for Size you put size inside [*size "1-6"] text gose here [/size*] but with oout the *

2. I already did,but as Brian told you that you should have waited until you got a reply insted of posting two more times, I also hate to admit it but this is the Genral Discussion which is ment to be used to talk about Pokémon in Genral, such as tpics on what your favrote pokemon and so forth.

I think that you would have been better off posting it in the Forum Help which is in The Binary District, however you want to watch yout step Mr. Piachu already warned you about Spamming.

of course, you really should have Just Privite messaged (its fond in the user profiles yndr their user names or you can do it from your User Cp which is on the minu along with other options at the very top of evry single page.

also dont be afraid of the mods they are here to help you as well as maintain order, and most mods are fair and well Awnser your Quetions and wont bite your head off, that is if you don't give them a resion to do so that is...

Oh and no I am not flaming you, rather I am giving you a few pointers, and sorry mods for the long talk.

~Charles Legend[/color]
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

“If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.” ― Albert Einstein

"The computer world is like an intellectual Wild West, in which you can shoot anyone you wish with your ideas, if you're willing to risk the consequences." --from Hackers & Painters: Big Ideas from the Computer Age, by Paul Graham

"To build a story world, the author must be part artist, part engineer, and sometimes part mad scientist.." --from Fundamentals of world building by Jessie Verino

“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” - Hippocrates

Im your sheild and sword Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

srry i thot that they said the general topic is where u post your request to get reveiewed
    MY ASB TEAM

URBAN CHAOS (A POKEMON ASB FANFIC) by Unsolved Puzzle

There is much talk... and I have listened through rock and metal and time... Now I shall talk and you shall listen...
    -Gravmind (halo 2)

Cloyster Moderator

General Discussion
    Talk about Pokemon in general in this forum.
    Maybe you're thinking of another forum, but here "General Discussion" is the general pokemon forum, anything non-pokemon related belongs in Misc.
    Winner of the Unown Awards: 2008 "Hard Work", 2010 "Dedicated", 2012 "Journalist", 2012 "Unown", 2013 "Anchorman", 2014 "Unown", 2015 "Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff!"

Facebook - YouTube - Miiverse
    Diamond: 1418 3196 1413 - SoulSilver: 0217 4582 5426 - White: 1119 9535 7054 - White 2: 1421 4560 4887 - X: same as 3DS
    3DS: 3866 8018 5231 - AIM: IslanderJeff02
    Joined November 8, 2004 - Modded October 24, 2008

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Maybe you're thinking of another forum, but here "General Discussion" is the general pokemon forum, anything non-pokemon related belongs in Misc.
    Er, that's not quite accurate, actually. Anything that doesn't belong in some other forum belongs in Misc. So other anime series would go, predictably, in Other Anime. Computing stuff goes in The Binary District. Writing (even non-Pokemon writing) belongs in Fanfic. Role playing games go in RPG, and so on. Miscellaneous is just the place for all the stuff that doesn't have a forum anywhere else.
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavin Luper View Post
    Holy crap ... I'VE become a grammar nazi, too.

Modding GD for 20+ years Moderator

I hope all questions are answered.

Indeed General Discussion is the place where anything Pokémon related goes that does not have its own forum.

*closes*
    Austrian ViceMaster Alex

Winner of the 2014 UnownN award.
    Winner of the 2015 UnownW award.

Nifty darn comics

Contact me on Steam, userhandle: avma
    Follow me on Twitter: ClarityFV