Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I challenge teh SilverMachop ^_^ (REF: Cyrus?)

Default I challenge teh SilverMachop ^_^ (REF: Cyrus?)

3on3
    DQ = 3 days
    Arena: Plain grass field. Nothing to use as a weapon or hide behind.
    Referee: Cyrus??? If he's not available someone with the rank of Apprentice or higher.

Both PM the choise to referee.
    SilverMachop's attacks
    Mai attacks

If SilverMachop can't take this challenge, the challenge is open. I prefer someon that hasn't been around in TPM for long like me.

Banned

Default I challenge teh SilverMachop ^_^ (REF: Cyrus)

I can ref this I suppose.

Default I have a bit of a problem...

I have two matches taking place here in ASB (one against DD, the other against Gladiator), and I have the tournament match (Moltrecuno's).

Does that mean I cannot take MP's challenge? I thought the rules meant I can be in three normal battles, and three tournament battles too; or is it three battles in total?

Default Re: I have a bit of a problem...

Originally posted by SilverMachop
    I have two matches taking place here in ASB (one against DD, the other against Gladiator), and I have the tournament match (Moltrecuno's).

Does that mean I cannot take MP's challenge? I thought the rules meant I can be in three normal battles, and three tournament battles too; or is it three battles in total?
    3 regular battles, and 3 tourney battles.
    I'm in 3, one with Mindprobe, 1 with you, and 1 with Charizard04621, then I'm in Imp's tourney, and Moltrecuno's tourney, which hasn't moved in weeks.
    [SIZE=4]
    ~The Real Crystal Articuno~
    Looking for AC/CC battles, PM me...
    My Adopties
    AvengerPokes
    ASB Team

Thanks Saffire Persian for the rad banner!!

So, SM, you are going accept the challenge?

Default You bet I will!

I'm in! I'll just PM my Pokémon to Cyrus, and we'll be reay to start!

By the way, MP, pokemasterfrank and I are ready for you in Moltrecuno's Tournament! We have to set an example for all the sluggish-moving battles out there!

Banned

Silver Machop selects Sailor Mercury (Golduck, F)

Mindprobe selects Demi (Haunter, M)

Default Senshi/Sailor Mercury!

(Golduck, dressed in Mercury's foku/outfit, takes a deep breath as she studies her maniacly-grinning opponent, Demi the Haunter.)

Mercury - "May the best Pokémon win."

This is going to be tough, Mercury; Haunters can learn a lot of Water Pokémon-damaging moves. Start off with Confusion, and then hit him with Ice Beam and Bubblebeam.

Subs: If he tries Toxic or Giga Drain, use Detect. If he tries Attract or Confuse Ray, avert your eyes.

Use hypnosis to make him fall asleep.

Then, when he's asleep, do a rain dance.

Finish the round with a sparking thunder attack!

Banned

Round 1:

Prebattle Stats:

Sailor Mercury (Golduck, F): 100% (HP) 100% (Energy)

Demi (Haunter, M): 100% (HP) 100% (Energy)

Commands:

Sailor Mercury: Confusion ~ Ice beam ~ Bubble beam

Demi: Hypnosis ~ Rain Dance ~ Thunder

Battle:

Within the plain grass field the two warriors face of for the first time. Accepting their orders, Sailor Mercury releases a single wave of psionic energy to crash over Demi’s body. Whether it is the effects of the initial psychic assault, force of will or just dumb luck, the Golduck remains unaffected by the Haunter’s attempt to put her to sleep. As Demi calls forth a downpour to soak the grass fields, a frigid beam strikes him. Trading blows, Sailor Mercury is cut down by a bolt of electricity as she peppers Demi with kinetically charged bubbles.

Post battle Stats:

Sailor Mercury (Golduck, F): 65% (HP) 85% (Energy)

Demi (Haunter, M): 60% (Damage Caps) (HP) 85% (Energy)

Just in time *phew*

Haunter, start with a thunder. Thunder, thunderbolt, zap cannon. I love when it's raining ^^

Default Do not underestimate Mercury!

Mercury, start off with Disable! That'll keep Haunter from Thundering! Next, use Mud Slap; with it raining so much, there's bound to be lots of it in this field. Finish up with Hydro Pump, and show Haunter that Rain Dance works both ways!

Mercury - "Boy, I could use Lita right now."

Banned

Round 2:

Prebattle Stats:

Sailor Mercury (Golduck, F): 65% (HP) 85% (Energy)

Demi (Haunter, M): 60% (Damage Caps) (HP) 85% (Energy)

Commands:

Sailor Mercury: Disable ~ Mud slap ~ Hydro pump

Demi: Thunder ~ Thunderbolt ~ Zap Cannon

Battle:

Hoping for this exchange to fair better for him, the Haunter prepares to call down a burst of electricity to fry his foe. Fortunately for Sailor Mercury Demi finds it impossible to call down the thunder as his entire body locks in place. As control over his own body returns to Demi his face is covered in a large fistful of mud. The unaimed thunderbolt arcs wildly into the ground. While Demi attempts to clear his eyes, Mercury offers some aid in the form of a trio of high powered jets of water to the Haunter’s large face. To Demi’s joy the Zap cannon connects with the Golduck after a sudden jerk to the left. Sailor Mercury is left writhering in pain as this round ends.

Post battle Stats:

Sailor Mercury (Golduck, F): 40% (HP) 75% (Energy) | paralyzed (moderate)

Demi (Haunter, M): 35% (HP) 70% (Energy)

Default Owie...

Yow! Sorry, Mercury! But you're doing great! Keep at it by using Ice Beam, Future Sight, and Snowball Boulder!

(Sub: If he uses Zap Cannon or Giga Drain for his first two moves, use Light Screen.)

Sig. Move - Snowball Boulder
    Sailor Mercury creates a giant, semi-slow moving snowball with her ice and psychic powers, then rolls it at her opponent. Snowball Boulder usually bursts when hitting the opponent, but if the opponent is very small (Pikachu size or somewhere near that), then Snowball Boulder picks up the opponent within it. Snowball Boulder will then roll into a wall and be destroyed, making the opponent dizzy and decreasing their accuracy for a round. If the fight is on top of a tower, then the Pokémon plummets to the ground below (the fall does not kill it, of course, because the snowball acts as a huge cushioner.
    If Snowball Boulder is launched down a hill or slanted floor, then it grows in size and speed as it rolls down, and can catch larger Pokémon in it as well. Yet even with its increased size and speed, it is still fairly easy to avoid.
    Type: Ice - Acc: 65% - Damage: 9%

If he can't control his muscles correctly. Cos of the paralysis, use thunderbolt. If he manages to launch the ice beam on you, protect.

When he concentrates for the attack, I imagine it does it eyes open. If he does, hypnosis (And god damn if the randomizer makes it fail again in 7/10 chance >.<). If he doesn't, confuse ray.

If he's asleep or confused, thunder if you can now, thunderbolt otherwise. If he's not, evade the attack by phasing through it if referee thinks it's phaseble. I don't see why not, the ball is physical. It's solid object. If you can't, use your psychic powers to stop the rock at least, if not to fling it back towards Golduck.

Thunderbolt / Protect - Hypnosis / Confuse Ray - Thunder / Thunderbolt / Phase / Psychic

Banned

Round 2:

Prebattle Stats:

Sailor Mercury (Golduck, F): 40% (HP) 75% (Energy) | paralyzed (moderate)

Demi (Haunter, M): 35% (HP) 70% (Energy)

Commands:

Sailor Mercury: Ice beam ~ Future Sight ~ Snowball Boulder

Demi: Thunderbolt ~ Hypnosis ~ Psychic

Battle:

As the seizing Golduck attempts to aim and release a bolt of ice, she is again struck with bolt of polarized electrons. To Demi’s annoyance Sailor Mercury manages to regain control over her muscles long enough to generate an attack not restricted by time. As the faltering Golduck turns back to her opponent, she finds it increasingly difficult to keep her eyes. Sailor Mercury collapses to the ground under the power of Demi’s optical psionics. As Mercury sleeps away her last chance to land a solid blow, a final bolt of electricity strikes her. As she drifts from slumber into oblivion her psychic assault strikes Demi in the back, leaving him on the brink of unconsciousness.

Post battle Stats:

Sailor Mercury (Golduck, F): 0% | Fainted

Demi (Haunter, M): 5% (HP) 50% (Energy)

Default Good job, Mercury!

*Returns Mercury.* Very good, girl. I'm sure if you were awake, you'd have a final word to say.

My next Pokémon will be Ness, my male Abra. Since Mindprobe attacked second last turn, I'm guessing he attacks first now that I've sent out my Pokémon.

Ness - *wearing a striped shirt, a red cap, and blue shorts* "Look out, Demi, you're Earthbound for trouble. I've been attacked and possessed by more ghosts than the Ghostbusters ever faced, and I've only become stronger!"

Giga Drain to try and survive. If you see an offensive attack coming instead, destiny bond. Continue the set.

Giga Drain / Destiny Bond x3

Default Oh, dear.

Ness, use Swagger to make Demi forget about clever tactics like Destiny Bond. Then use Shadow Ball on that Haunter until he faints.

Banned

Round 3:

Prebattle Stats:

Demi (Haunter, M): 5% (HP) 50% (Energy)

Ness (Abra, M): 100% (HP) 100% (Energy)

Commands:

Demi: Gigadrain ~ Gigadrain ~ Gigadrain

Ness: Swagger ~ Shadowball ~ Shadowball

Battle:

As Demi faces off against what will be his last opponent his only hope is to take the abra, who oddly enough is actually wearing clothing, with him into oblivion. As Ness throws insult after insult at his foe Demi becomes increasingly irrational as he latches onto his foe with both large hands and draws forth a portion of his target’s life force. As Ness prepares and releases a violet orb of destruction to vanquish the infidel the only coherent thought running through Demi’s mind is I will show him as an ethereal link is formed between Demi and his destroyer. As Demi’s physical manifestation crumbles under the force of the sphere Ness’s soul is dragged into oblivion with his adversary’s.

Post battle Stats:

Demi (Haunter, M): 0% (HP)

Ness (Abra, M): 0% (HP)

Ref’s note: I abhor randomizers… Swagger’s effect took hold but failed to prevent Demi from using Destiny Bond (1 in 12 chance…)

Edit: posting order, mind probe sends, SilverMachop sends and attacks then Mindprobe posts attacks.

Default AUGH!!

I suddenly hate randomizers too! 1 in 12 were the odds, and I found myself at the wrong end! I have the worst luck! In the game, Swift would miss for me!

*Returns Ness, who is muttering, "Woah, that was kind of freaky, with my soul being sucked out of my body and everything! ... I do hope no side effects come out of this.*

Cyrus, what do we do next? Who releases first, and who attacks first? Sorry, but I'm not sure the turns, as this rarely happens.

EDIT: Oh, okay then.

x.x I spent like 10 minutes figuring out who to send next. I hate randomizers now, for what happened to you and me with teh hypnosis SM.

I'm sending out my male Scizor, Slash!

Default Aww, great.

Golduck and Abra, my best fighters, are down. Here is a Scizor, an incredibly dangerous Pokémon. Not to mention you have a third Pokémon...

I have Cubone, Magby, Machop and Tyrogue. I think I'll go with one you are both familiar with...

*Unleashes Lord Helmet, a male Cubone. He is wearing a black cape, and has painted his helmet black as well. He sneers at Slash.*

Lord Helmet - "Foolish bug/steel Pokémon! I will defeat you with the Schwarts easily! Just come and bring it on!"

Don't mind him, he has issues. Anyway, Helmet, use Swords Dance, Ancient Power, and Flamethrower!

Okey Scizor, he's using your 4x weakness against fire assault, well, we can deal with that.

Double team when he's doing his mombo-jimbo dance. Use your signature move: Wind Cutter when he's playing with rocks.

Signature Move: Wind Cutter
    Slash slashes with his blades fast. From the blades, 5-7 cutters are sent off. The cutters move at a high speed. Running to it's target, they cut bleeding wounds on opposion pokemon.
    Type: Flying | Accuary: 85%/cutter | Damage: 2-3%/cutter | Effect: The cutters may cause several bleeding wounds. That can do 3-8% damage each round in total, not per wound. Depending on the amount and sizes of the wounds. The wounds can be healed/sealed. | Usage: Once in a battle.

End the round by using swords dance on flamethrower to deflect it.

Double Team - Wind Cutter - Swords Dance

Banned

Round 4:

Prebattle Stats:

Slash (Scizor, M): 100% (HP) 100% (Energy)

Lord Helmet (Cubone, M): 100% (HP) 100% (Energy)

Commands:

Slash: Double Team ~ Wind Cutter ~ Sword Dance

Lord Helmet: Sword Dance ~ Ancient Power ~ Flamethrower

Battle:

As the two warriors face off, the megalomaniac known as Lord Helmet enters into a fluid dance that puts Michael Flatly to shame as he enters a Zen like trance. Slash takes the opportunity to generate a trio clones to hide within. Slash releases a sextet of razor edged gusts of wind to open a number of oozing wounds along the Cubone’s torso. Attempting to return the blow Lord Helmet summons a spirit to launch a boulder at his opponent. But to his great displeasure the spirit instead flips him the bird and disappears, there are no boulders to imply as weapons present. As Slash mimics the antics of the Cubone, entering a Zen like trance while spinning around, Lord Helmet belches forth flames. One of Slash’s clones is incinerated; it’s rapid spinning fails to displace the flames.

Post battle Stats:

Slash (Scizor, M): 100% (HP) 85% (Energy) | 2 Clones | Zen Like State

Lord Helmet (Cubone, M): 80% (HP) 85% (Energy) | Zen Like State | Bleeding (5% per round)

Toxic on the wounds, then silverhawke (agility + steel wing)

Sorry for the bad commands, I really didn't have much time.

Default Grrr...

Lord Helmet - "Bleeding to my death! You foolish Scizor, you will regret killing me! Anyways, I have an evil plan! MUA HA HA HAAAA! I'm going to use Protect to save myself from the Toxic! Afterwards, I'm using Psych Up (after you use Agility), and then Counter your Steel Wing! BUA HA HA HAAAA!!"

... Errr, you do that, Helmet.

Banned

Round 5:

Prebattle Stats:

Slash (Scizor, M): 100% (HP) 85% (Energy) | 2 Clones | Zen Like State

Lord Helmet (Cubone, M): 80% (HP) 85% (Energy) | Zen Like State | Bleeding (5% per round)

Commands:

Slash: Toxic ~ Agility + Steel Wing
    Lord Helmet: Protect ~ Psyche Up ~ Counter

Battle:

As the face off continues Slash launches a bubbling glob of slime at his foe’s face. Unwilling to place any more handicaps on himself, the tyrannical munchkin raises an opaque barrier to stave off the toxic waste. As Slash drives toward Lord Helmet with unnatural speed, his helmeted opponent pauses for a moment to reflect on his choice of self-given orders. He recognizes that while Psyche Up wouldn’t have had much effect, it is a move he doesn’t know how to perform. After this small time of internal reflection, Lord Helmet looks up to find that the Scizor has driven his razor edged wings into his side, two larger gouges have been opened. Lord Helmet curses the faulty timing of his orders as he concludes that he has a trainer to issue commands for a reason.

Post battle Stats:

Slash (Scizor, M): 100% (HP) 70% (Energy) | 2 Clones | Zen Like State

Lord Helmet (Cubone, M): 55% (HP) 70% (Energy) | Zen Like State | Bleeding (5% per round)

Default Darn, forgot to double-check Cubone's moves...

That's the last time I let you choose your own moves, Helmet.

Lord Helmet - "Well, how the hell could I have remembered that I cannot learn foolish Psych Up?! Stupid programmers! Every other Pokémon and their mother gets Psych Up, but do I?! NO!! When I conquer the world-"

Yes, yes. Lord Helmet, you'd better listen to me if you want to survive. Combine Swords Dance and Flamethrower, so while you are spinning around, you are blowing flames! Then finish up with Mud-Slap!

Nice combo, I have to admit, but nothing that can match Scizor. It'll take some time to start doing the swords dance and then shooting the fire. Scizor, double team, more clones. Then light screen to repel the fire. As for your last attack, toxic it.

Double Team - Light Screen - Toxic

Default Will Lord Helmet conquer the world before I get back?

I'm going on vacation for a week starting Sunday, and I will not be able to use a computer. So please do not DQ me, even though it does look helpless for me. Lord Helmet, be a good boy while I'm gone, okay?

Helmet - "I'll issue my own orders again! YAY! And I'll conquer the foolish world by the time you foolihsly get back! BUA HA HA HAAAAA! ... Wait a minute! Does this mean I'm not going?!"

Banned

Round 6:

Prebattle Stats:

Slash (Scizor, M): 100% (HP) 70% (Energy) | 2 Clones | Zen Like State

Lord Helmet (Cubone, M): 55% (HP) 70% (Energy) | Zen Like State | Bleeding (5% per round)

Commands:

Slash: Double Team ~ Light Screen ~ Toxic
    Lord Helmet: Sword Dance + Flamethrower ~ Mud slap

Battle:

As the duelists continue to attempt to psyche out the other, Lord Helmet curses his flawed orders from the round before. As is common for tyrannical megalomaniacs Lord Helmet ignores his own failure and simply moves on to spin around, entering into an even deeper level of his combat trance. Slash succeeds in generating a trio of clones as Lord Helmet begins to project flames from the tip of his maul. Turning immediately to erecting his protective barrier, Slash barely avoids the second scorching pass, his clones destroyed. Both of the warriors elect to cover their opponent in an undesirable substance. While Lord Helmet launches a clump of dirt into Slash’s eyes, Slash covers the Cubone’s torso in toxic waste, seeping into the wounds.

Post battle Stats:

Slash (Scizor, M): 90% (HP) 55% (Energy) | Zen Like State | Hindered vision

Lord Helmet (Cubone, M): 48% (HP) 55% (Energy) | Greater Zen Like State | Bleeding (5% per round) | Severely Poisoned (4% next round)

Keep away from him, use agility or quick attack if necessary to avoid incoming attacks. If he tries to rest, weak him up with a silverhawke combo or with a steel wing if you have only one action left.

Stay Away - Stay Away / Silverhawke - Stay Away / Steel Wing

Default Oh, boy.

With Lord Helmet losing 9% every turn, and only to get worse, I have no choice but to use Rest. Then he will use Sleep Talk x 2.

Lord Helmet - "It is SO not time for my nap, foolish trainer!"

Banned

Round 7:

Prebattle Stats:

Slash (Scizor, M): 90% (HP) 55% (Energy) | Zen Like State | Hindered vision
    Lord Helmet (Cubone, M): 48% (HP) 55% (Energy) | Greater Zen Like State | Bleeding (5% per round) | Severely Poisoned (4% next round)

Commands:

Slash: Stay Away ~ Stay Away / Silverhawke ~ Stay Away / Steel Wing
    Lord Helmet: Rest ~ Sleep Talk ~ Sleep Talk

Battle:

Lord Helmet waves his mighty club menacingly at his trainer while mentally preparing himself to enter a regenerative trance. Slash looks at his trainer with concern as the infected wounds seal all along his opponent’s body. But the armored bug moves away from his opponent as per his trainer’s request. As Lord Helmet mumbles something about pitching his bone at his opponent Slash leaps into the air to come down on Lord Helmet’s entranced form, razor edged wing tips first. Still lodged on the metallic wing tips, the gored Cubone pitches his maul into the air. The bone connects twice before the Cubone grabs it again. As the Scizor withdraws his bladed wings the entranced Cubone knocks him in the head with his mallet.

Post battle Stats:

Slash (Scizor, M): 65% (HP) 45% (Energy) | Zen Like State | Hindered vision
    Lord Helmet (Cubone, M): 53% (HP) 40% (Energy) | Greater Zen Like State |

Default Hmm...

Lord Helmet, continue with Sleep Talk x 3. If you wake up, attack with Flamethrower!

Helmet - "Zzzzzz... burn, baby burn, zzzzz...,"

Let's see how that sleeping son of a lord helmet can take this. First off Slash, sleep talked moves, IMO, lack accuary as they are done eyes closed. And don't be afraid of waking him up either, if a zen like state silverhawke can't wake him up, then nothing can.

First to boost up your attack and zen state by doing a swords dance. Then finish the round with a juicy silverhawke.

Swords Dance - Silverhawke

Banned

Round 8:

Prebattle Stats:

Slash (Scizor, M): 65% (HP) 45% (Energy) | Zen Like State | Hindered vision
    Lord Helmet (Cubone, M): 53% (HP) 40% (Energy) | Greater Zen Like State | Heal trance (5% per actions, 8% if no attack is preformed) (6 actions remaining)

Commands:

Slash: Sword Dance ~ Quick Attack + Steel Wing
    Lord Helmet: Sleep Talk ~ Sleep Talk ~ Sleep Talk

Battle:

As Slash prepares to cut down his opponent, he spins in place repeatedly, entering into a deeper state of focus. The comatose Cubone continues to mumble in his sleep, this time about coughing up a burst of explosive bubbles. The bubbles explode on Slash’s metallic hide as he prepares to burst into the sky to again gore his opponent. An unnatural burst of speed carries the Scizor into the air. A sudden shift in momentum carries the Scizor down toward his unmoving opponent wings tips first. Lord Helmet continues to mumble; mentioning something about pitching a number of rocks at his opponent but can’t find any. Slash laughs manically as his wings again plunge into the Cubone’s body. As Lord Helmet’s body seizes when Slash withdraws his gore-covered wings from his opponent’s body, he grumbles about a burst of flames. A stream of flames cover’s the metal plated bug’s body as he flies back. The Scizor pants under the wilting flames and notices the scorched black blood staining wings.

Post battle Stats:

Slash (Scizor, M): 25% (HP) 30% (Energy) | Greater Zen Like State | Hindered vision
    Lord Helmet (Cubone, M): 33% (HP) 25% (Energy) | Greater Zen Like State | Heal trance (5% per actions, 8% if no attack is preformed) (3 actions remaining)

Let's kill him!

Silverhawke to begin with a powerful attack. End with a slash after you sink your wing tips inside his body.

Silverhawke - Slash

Default Go, Helmet!

Helmet, do this:

Sleep Talk, regain health, Sleep Talk! Regain health means no attacking, just allow yourself to be calm and restore HP.

Helmet - "Zzzzz... foolish... zzzzz...,"