Welcome to the Eevee House everyone. This is a place where you can let your adopted and captured pokemon hang out. (You can get adopted pokemon from the adoption centers in PCG). You can also make freinds. There are only a few simple rules...

1. No Flaming.
2. Now willful destruction of property. Accidents may happen such as a pokemon tripping and breaking a table.
3. Please make quality posts. We don't want this place closed.
And last
4. Have FUN!

A brief history of The Eevee House:

It was started as a club by Eevee Trainer Brad a long while ago as a club. It was where we could let our adopted pokemon out, and help them to develop persanilities. Brad pretty much turned it over to me to run a while back. Then it was closed by LP, some time later due to it being like an rpg. So here we are in our new hom.

The basis is you adopt pokemon from ACs or have them bred at the Breeding center. However, you won't find legendaire or dratinis. You have to earn a majrity of 100 stamps from the battle range to ask to breed fro a dratini. Or you could win won through selected games from time to time.

Here are some links that you might find helpful:

Dragon Tamers Adoption Center
Pocket Monster's Breeding Center
Poke Zoo Adoption Center
Crystal Caves Capture Centure

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. the people here are friendly and helpful.

Having said all that:

(Nala's NOV)

I walk over to the couch and release all of my pokemon. Jasmine is curled around my neck. She looks around eagerly to see if she sees Kidda anywhere. when she doesn't, she just lays her head down. Blazer walked over and sat down beside me on the floor next to the end of the couch.

(Sugar's POV)

I began to run about the new house exploring all the little nooks and cranines. I was a bit bored but i had a feeling that it wouldn't last that long.

Edit: Updated the links. ^_^