Yeah yeah, GM hasn't confirmed yet. oh well, i'll take it as he did. here are the pairings!

1) Y2J verus MrE ~unless i'm mistaken, i haven't seen e anywhere. subbing needs to happen =[
2) Dweedle versus Fuzion
3) SSM versus Skarm ~they are active
4) JMC versus AvatarST ~ we've been on at times.
5) Lesm versus Bulbasaur3000
6) Jolteon X versus DekarTKB ~ dekar was on. Jolt hasn't been =[
7) Vegetto1000 versus Kuleguy
8) Cloggerdude versus SpaceDog ~clogger is on, and i just need SD to be active. bah.
9) Roy Master versus Duby
10) GotMiltank versus Nitro ~ i've seen no GM subbing?
11) Vineon versus LugiaStorm
12) Redwall Dude versus GolemKong
13) Chris versus Red13n
14) Baseballa versus Shallow Man
15) Deranged versus Hipmonlee
16) Shuveit versus Syberia ~ shuv and syb need to find a good time =[

To make this more interresting, i've decided to use a point system that Hip suggested to figure out the team champs. for a R1 win and for every Winner's Bracket win afterward, that play is awarded 2 points for their team. Every losers bracket win is given one point. then, a bonus point is given for the team with the best standing for that round {percentage-wise}. if a tie, then any or all teams will be given that point.

Cheese Fries: 0 pts
Team of Love: 0 pts
Team Red13n: 0 pts
Team Nubs(nitro's choice): 0 pts

this is double elimination so don't give up after a first loss. it just screws your team more.

If not known, clauses:
Species Clause
Sleep Clause
OHKO Ban
Über Ban
Evasion Ban
Glitch Clause (no reflect/light screen on Netbattle; no multi-hit moves or
substitute on Azure)

Also IRC is the First choice for battling and is forced upon someone to use it unless both parties agree for netbattle.

I'm gonna be flexible and make the deadline June 12; i doubt it'll take THAT long though =/. GL and have some loser Pokemon fun

~JMC

P.S. look around the boards for contact info if needed; i'll work and gathering it up in a bit.