Was just browsing eBay for Pokémon related things when I came across 'Pokémon Quartz'. I don't know if this is old news or not (I'm aware that the Diamond and Jade counterfeits have been discussed) but I thought it was worth mentioning. This particular version has a red box with a Gyarados on it and is a GBA title.

Has anyone played a ROM or other version of this Quartz version? If so could you tell us what this one is like?

Also, doesn't it seem as though the eBay counterfeits versions of Pokémon games are getting a bit out of hand? It's one thing when people copy games and sell them, but another when they go to these lengths to sell obvious fakes. Surely it can't be legal, either!

EDIT: I also just found a 'Chaos Black' version for the GBA. I'm not sure if the monster on the front actually resembles a Chao from the Sonic games, or if I'm just thinking that since 'Chao' is in the title of the game.

As has been mentioned before, it'd be a shame if you were a parent trying to get a gift for your child on here and ended up giving them a sub-par game.

Also, haven't posted any links to the products as I didn't know if it was permitted! If it is, let me know and I'll post them!