Hm, at first i must say hi to all, uh? I wasnt here for a couple of months due to school. I dont want to mess so much, i just want to say that i'm out of pokemon tcg... some reasons:

- Around here (my city), there're just league, not tourneys anymore, and ppl which plays on league r crap ****heads.
- The owner of the store was always messing w/ me when i traded
- Brasil doesnt have any place on professor program
- People in general in the hole country (i dont want to mean that i'm big "****") play bad, so as make decks, i can tell u that our last year national was something very stupid, i just got 2nd cuz the winner was VERY lucky on coinflips (a crap thing on this game, coins h8 me!)
- Pokémon, in general, is almost dying in Brasil, stuffs r expensive...
- School this year is hard, in the end of the year i have a big test to enter to in a good college, its a hard competition to enter where i want
- Other things to keep on mind, like girlfriend =]
- I'm crazy about counter-strike, lol
- A guy offered me 900 dollars for my collection, which is a good offer, i got half, my partner half

Well, i'm still going to be here, cuz i got some you-gay-oh, i had to get it to sell my collection, the guy who bought offered me money and some yugioh stuff, probably i'm gonna play, just 4 fun, not like pokemon.
To finish, i can say i had MUCH fun playing it, got many friends playing it, i'm not leaving it sad, but the reasons which made me do that were sad... if Brasil would have better things for poke players, probably i'd hold my collection for 1 year, then get back, but.

That's it!
if u wanna talk to me:

AIM: Allan A 006
MSN: allan_a@hotmail.com