Hey all,

I'd like to start up a casual roleplay about the anime/manga, Fruits Basket. I recently got into it, and saw all of the anime (so frankly, I'm not entirely educated on the other animals of the chinese zodiac that weren't shown in the anime.)

For those of you not familiar with Fruits Basket, it's very simple; there are twelve animals of the chinese zodiac, representing different years of the calender (13, if you count the cat, who is not on the calender.) The spirit of the animals are passed down into different humans, and thus they are cursed, and become part of the Sohma family. Whenever a Sohma hugs a person of the opposite sex (excluding their own family members,) then they are transformed into whatever zodiac animal they are, but just for a little while. They also transform if they are put under a lot of emotional stress.

Because each character is possessed by a certain animal, they carry qualities of the animal throughout their life. For example, legend says that it was the rat that tricked the cat into not going to God's party, which is why the cat is not one of the chinese zodiac animals. Because of this, the cat is usually very easily aggravated, and hates the rat; although, the cat is usually accepted more in the normal world with other humans. The rat, on the other hand, is usually very calm, but tends to seclude him/herself from others, even from the Sohma family.

There are twelve animals: Dog, Boar, Rooster, Dragon, Cow, Sheep, Horse, Rabbit, Snake, Monkey, Rat, and Tiger. In this rpg, the Dog, Cat, and Rat all live in the same house. I'd like to get at the very LEAST these three characters. NO, THEY DO NOT HAVE TO BE FROM FRUITS BASKET. I'll give a few personality traits about each spirit, but that's it. They can be female if they were male in the manga, and vice-versa.

I'd like to know how many people are interested. Any questions?