yeah, I totally forgot about this, until I found the abbandoned one.. I got stuck in this name, and well, other stuff happened so I never opened it.

For a long time, the MistyMountain wolves have lived in fear of the humans, the snow never stops and food now runs low amoung there lands.
The life of these creatures are being lost within, but these wolves would not go without a fight.
For they have heard of a land, a land where humans are not haunting it with their machines, and guns. The Land was Called ElenDil.
This pack now must mae the journey, there the mounatins, across the desperate desert, and the deep water to get there.
Will they make it?
That is for you to decide.

In Basic, we're all wolves, or wolf dogs. You have to play one or more characters. They all our going to meet in a secret den, deep inside the mountain, they are going to try to get to the free lands on Elendil.
There are some elements, none are used for killing only to help.
Fire-You can walk straight through flames without being burned whatsoever. With practice you can shoot blasts of fire.

Water-You can control water, as well as breathe in it. As with fire, you can shoot blasts of water, and swim far faster and better than any other.

Earth-Cause the ground beneath you to shift and move, even control earthquakes. Make plants grow and sprout at will. You have the power to heal with herbs.

Air-You can control the direction of the wind and how fast it's going. With practice, you can create small tornados.

Mind-Shatter the barriers of reality! You can read and control others minds, make mirages and illusions, and make things move without touching them.

Dark-Pure evil is on your side. Dark Holders have the ability to change forms.

Electric-Run fast, bolts of lightning strike from the ground. Direct lightning at your will, and make it storm.

Spirit-Contact the desceased, walk through solid objects, become transparent or with practice, invisible. Also, you can teleport.

Ice-Change temperature drastically, freeze anything, and create blizzards at will.

Name~
gender~
personality~
history~
element~
rank~Pup, omega(lowest rank), gamma(fourth in cmmand), Delta(third in command), Beta(second in command only 1), Alpha(leader, 2 only)