Thread: Infestation Remake (Mod Approved)

Threaded View

Yes, I am green! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Infestation Remake (Mod Approved)

Alright, welcome to the first game of the "Infestation" variant. Seeing as the rules are a bit new, make sure you read up here and send any questions to me by private message as soon as possible. With that said, good luck everyone, enjoy the game.

General Rules
    1. Do not excessively spam in the game topic, some off topic discussion is prohibited but no flaming or offensive material is permitted. Any player that posts such material will receive dooms from the host appropriate to the damage caused.
    2. Dead people should keep their comments in this thread at a minimum.
    3. Players are encouraged to make accusations in the thread and tell their suspicions. There imuch strategy involved in this game if you do it correctly.
    4. No player should post the contents of a private message in game or they will die instantly. This means any and all private messages, not just ones from the host.
    5. All votes should be posted in bold, so refrain from posting any other text as such.
    6. Players are not allowed to edit their posts.

The penalty for disobeying the above rules is situational, and may range from dooms, to in-game death, and even to game suspension or banning if the situation is severe enough. I ask that you observe them carefully and inform me of any questions before it becomes an issue. The rest of the rules can be found here. Please look on my website for the rules to the other variants listed in the poll above.

Cast:
    Crazy Elf Boy
    Drusilla

Dead:
    darktyranitar - Commando
    Heald - Sergeant
    mr_pikachu - private
    firepokemon - major
    magmar - Sniper
    Weasel Overlord - private/alien (doomed out)
    Vulpix.ck87 - Medic (doomed out)
    EngiMatikul - private
    Houndoom_Lover - private

Roles:
    Aliens

The Current Time is: ALIENS WIN.

~GL
    Last edited by Green Lanturn; 31st July 2008 at 12:22 PM.
    ...just call me G.L.