Welcome to Mikachu Yukitatsu's 'Girl [Game]'.

Super Mod Approved by Lady Vulpix.

RULES: This game is based on different kinds of challenges, each of them taking a number of rounds. Every challenge has something to do with the picture.

This picture shows 32 girls. To begin each round, I'll choose one girl and its your task to guess who she is. Depending on the challenge, certain questions are allowed and certain questions prohibited. If you ask a prohibited question, you'll be ignored.

In this game you don't have to "wait for two other people to post" as long as you don't double post.

And about my activity, be patient if you don't see me answering your question. I'm not always online as I still don't have an internet connection of my own.

Here comes some examples.

START EXAMPLE

Mikachu Yukitatsu posts:

Challenge 1 begins

In challenge 1, you ask simple yes/no-questions like "Is her hair blue?" or "Is she wearing glasses?". You can also ask "Is she [insert name here]?". If my answer to "Is she Minko?" is "Yes, she is Minko." , the first one who asked that question gets one point and I'll choose a new girl for you to ask about in the round 2 of challenge 1.

Round 1 begins

I have chosen the girl for round 1.

POSTER A posts:

Is she black?

POSTER B posts:

Is she wearing pink?

Mikachu Yukitatsu posts:

POSTER A: No, she isn't black.

POSTER B: No, she isn't wearing pink.

POSTER B posts:

What is her eye color?

POSTER C POSTS:

Is she Kahva?

Poster D posts:

Is she wearing black?

Mikachu Yukitatsu posts:

POSTER B: Prohibited question. Ignored.

POSTER C: Yes, she is Kahva. One point to POSTER C.

POSTER C: 1

Round 2 begins

I have chosen the girl for round 2. Ask questions, still the same rules as this is stil challenge 1.

END EXAMPLE

OK, now let's get to the real thing.

Challenge 1 begins

In challenge 1, you ask simple yes/no-questions like "Is her hair blue?" or "Is she wearing glasses?". You can also ask "Is she [insert name here]?". If my answer to "Is she Minko?" is "Yes, she is Minko." , the first one who asked that question gets one point and I'll choose a new girl for you to ask about in the round 2 of challenge 1.

Round 1 begins

I have chosen the girl for round 1.