1/. Can you remember much that happened in the past? What's something that you can't forget, or something that affected you greatly?

2/. What do you plan on doing today? Or what have you done today already? Is it normally a plain and average day for you? What would have you liked to have done today?

3/. Do you look forward to the near future or the distant future? Why? What's something you're looking forward to doing in the coming weeks/months/years?

---

1/. Nothing great has affected me in my life yet - Maybe that's because I can't remember past experiences very well. I do remember travelling interstate and going on the fastest current ride in all of Australia which was awesome. I was about 8 then. Was kind of a dare devil then, I'd do anything. Now... meh

2/. I plan to stay at home today, like I normally do. It's a typical thing for me since about 9/10 days I stay home. I'm such a loner ;o But oh well I don't really mind. It keeps me relaxed at home anyway. I would have liked to have gone to school but I officially left yesterday

3/. I look forward to the distant future since I can pretty much pick out what will happen in the near future. In the following weeks I have lots of spare time and I can have lots of free time at home. Over the following months i'll be looking forward to going on a short holiday possible. In the following years I hope to be at university. How exciting