Yeah, in case you didn't know, I'm Chibi_Sugar under my old name, and I decided this needed a sequel. Why? Because I have evil snow fairy powers and I said it does, that's why >>;

Plot - It's been a perfect year at this little school of sorcery. Everyone's nice, even the teachers, especially the new German teacher, who replaced the old German teacher who the first year students last year destroyed. But it's a new year with new teachers. Except... Evil never dies. The old German teacher is back for revenge. Use your wits and your new skills to outsmart him and send him back to the grave where he belongs!

All the info you need is:

Name:
Years at the school:
Appearance:
Personality:
Dorm Number:
Room Mate:
Specialty:
Classes:

Available Classes
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Basic Black/White Magic
Advanced Black/White Magic
Shapeshifting
Potions
Charms
Any classes you would find at a normal school
(Any class not on the list, please PM for permission)
--------------
My profile
--------------
Name: Choriko Yamika
Years at the school: 2
Appearance: Lavender hair, sapphire blue eyes, wears a pair of jeans, a pink tank top with a red heart on it, a silver chain with a small ruby pendant, and red flip flops
Personality: Dropped her quiet ways from last year and finally came out of her shell. Her defiant ways mean she barely listens to her teachers and she refuses to wear the uniform, because she thinks it makes her look too innocent. She stopped studying white magic, despite her mother's wishes.
Dorm Number: 135
Room Mate: No one yet
Specialty: Black Magic
Classes: Advanced Black Magic, Shapeshifting, Potions, Algebra, Biology, Japanese, and German.
-----------
Yayness >>;